Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! >:3  (Read 151692 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Chen's Day Out! >:3
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 01:35:04 AM »
>Get back to hunting. Check behind some other furnitures.
>"Like what?"

"She'd get really mad and kick me out. Or worse."

>Recap: Thread 2, plus Thread 3 except for most recent plotline.
>Turn off CAPS LOCK.

>Recap THREAD 2 PACKET.
>Subject appears to be still alive. Appears to be in MORIYA SHRINE POND AREA. Confirmed existence of FAITH BASED BEING SANAE KOCHIYA. Subject and FBSK chat. Subject heads to KOURINDOU. Subject purchases objects at KOURINDOU. Subject heads to SCARLET DEVIL MANSION. Cuts hair and receives knives, also forges contract with THAT DAMN RABBIT. Subject returns to Hakurei shrine. Leaves with FUJIWARA NO MOKOU and heads to the LAND SHARK. Fujiwara dispatches of the LAND SHARK. Prepares to treat POISON WATER. THAT DAMN RABBIT reveals the water is not poisoned. Subject has been made a fool of. Subject proceeds to SCARLET DEVIL MANSION. GHOST PATCHOULI returns. Subject acts like a baby accordingly. Subject proceeds to remove familiar. Unexpected Result, Subject splits into two halves. Interesting. Fairy 'SEPERATION' Confirmed to be in used knife. Extraction upon use. Seperation reveals information on the outside world's status. Alarming. Barrier becomes a larger concern. Subject learns of FLANDRE SCARLET. Subject heads to meet FLANDRE SCARLET. Speaks with GHOST PATCHOULI again, and discusses situation. Leaves. Heads for THE HUMAN VILLAGE. Encounters HARVEST, FALL, AND CURSE GODDESSES. Enlists help for the task of restaffing the shrine. Worrying. Proceeds to meet with CURSED COW. Enters combat with Cursed Cow. Wins and decurses. Discusses situation with cursed cow, and turns attention to the curses. Spends time chasing down a curse to be examined by GHOST PATCHOULI. Tracks curse down in THE UNDERGROUND, returns curse to SDM and visits Flandre again. Proceeds to HAGOUKWHATEVERTHEHELL. THE GIANT DEATH TREE appears to have died in the time since the incident. Youmu Konpaku has taken over the place. Saigyouji appears to have continued on. Subject then continues to THE SUNFLOWER FIELD and meets SUNFLOWER YUUKA. Subject returns later and pots Yuuka. Then heads to Sanzu river. Boring trial crap ensues.

>Recap THREAD 3 PACKET.
>Boring Trial crap ends. Wriggle Nightbug appears to be incapacitated for a while. Subject mingles with crowd. Returns to SDM and delivers stone to Hina, after staring at a mirror for a while. JUDGE OF PARADISE is returned to normal. Subject heads to human village. Confirmation of replacement Shrine Maiden confirmed, replacement is made imminent. Returns to Higan to return a lost soul. Heads to Inform most of Gensokyo of replacement. Replacement and Moriya Shrine Pond moving commences. Hakurei Shrine returned to somewhat of glory. Subject heads to BIRD FOREST and to MYSTIA'S Restaurant. Recent Plotline occurs. Ending conditional RECAP.

>Say what?

>"Hey wait, Demon. Is this contract literally a piece of white paper or it's just some kind of metaphorical way or saying it?"

"Err... Literally."

> You have eaten Nazrin. Therefore you must have ingested some amount of SUPER NAZRIN FINDING POWERS. Use them to find the contract.

> Or, randomly ponder what happen if you used the combinae thing on your familiar half.

Power doesn't work that way!

You randomly ponder. You may get a super kitty, but you'd need an object to store your familiar half in. ...And which IS your familiar half in that state, anyway?

> Summon Yumigami and see if his infinite wisdom/bunny sniffing can find the X thingy.

You summon Yumigami and ask for assistance. He opens an eye and sniffs a bit. Heading off and...

Biting Demon on the leg. Wait what.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 01:43:24 AM »
> " Oh my gosh Yumigami, don't be biting people's legs like that. it's super rude and stuff."
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 01:52:55 AM »
>Is it friendly nibbling, or outright "Imma bite this thing off" biting?

Chaore

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 01:54:48 AM »
> " Oh my gosh Yumigami, don't be biting people's legs like that. it's super rude and stuff."

"Out of respect. How are you so blind. Look at her! Jeesh."

As panicked as Demon seems to be acting- She doesn't LOOK it. At all.

>Is it friendly nibbling, or outright "Imma bite this thing off" biting?

The latter.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 01:57:58 AM »
>"...Oh genitals. What's going on here?"
>Direct this at Demon.

Chaore

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2010, 02:04:10 AM »
>"...Oh genitals. What's going on here?"
>Direct this at Demon.

"Your rabbit appears to be biting me." "S'a fake. I'm capable of sniffing out decoy magic when it comes to it, and this one reeks of it. Besides, any demon here would smell like either a familiar, Makai, or Chireiden."

FALSE DEMON sighs, and before you can grasp her true form, returns to being NUE. "Impossible. Such a foolish fool of a rabbit deducted my true form? My disguises are always perfect..."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2010, 02:18:50 AM »
> Frown.
> "Why the hell are YOU here?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 02:21:02 AM »
>"Well, if it makes you feel better, you fooled me. I thought you were just asking funny."
>Presuming no hostilities go down, PET THE BUNNY!

Chaore

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2010, 02:27:49 AM »
> Frown.
> "Why the hell are YOU here?"

"I wasn't lying when I said I sleep here. It makes good as a base of sorts as well."

>"Well, if it makes you feel better, you fooled me. I thought you were just asking funny."
>Presuming no hostilities go down, PET THE BUNNY!

"Of course, my disguise WAS perfect."

She doesn't seem hostile at the moment. Not that Yumigami is letting her go, still. You pet him.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 02:29:02 AM »
> "Good job, Yumigami! <3 I'll promise to give you some salad leafs and carrots later on!"
> "So, what have you been planning around here?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 02:33:46 AM »
>"It's nice to see that you made it through the troubles."

Chaore

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2010, 02:48:37 AM »
> "Good job, Yumigami! <3 I'll promise to give you some salad leafs and carrots later on!"
> "So, what have you been planning around here?"

You offer Yumigami praise. You expect he'll make you hold that end.

"...I'm figuring out what really is going on here. About, you know, The time you and Yukari killed everyone."

>"It's nice to see that you made it through the troubles."

"It was to be expected, as if a simple serial killing spree would keep me down. I would appreciate if you do not inform the other residents of this house about me, however, I rather like living here. I don't think they even realize the observatory is fine."

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 02:55:55 AM »
> "Actualy, I'm doing pretty much the same. It seems SHE's erased my memories or something. I can't remember EXACTLY what happened, but I remember I Killed a bunch of innocent people, so now I'm trying to make Gensokyo not horrible any more in an attempt to redeem myslef."

> "There's been a parasitic Curse-slug thing I've seen around. Patchouli and The DEMON are studying it, I think it might hold an important place in whatever the fuck is happening. It makes people super strong, but super crazy."

> Admire Nue's FINE LEGS
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2010, 03:34:49 AM »
>"At least you don't hold a grudge like Marisa. She wants me very dead."
>"I...don't know what I was doing, but I think SHE made me do it. I guess it really doesn't change anything. But I guess that makes it kinda my duty to put things back together. Oh, did you hear the latest? There's a new shrine maiden in training."

Chaore

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2010, 03:57:45 AM »
> "Actually, I'm doing pretty much the same. It seems SHE's erased my memories or something. I can't remember EXACTLY what happened, but I remember I Killed a bunch of innocent people, so now I'm trying to make Gensokyo not horrible any more in an attempt to redeem myself."

> "There's been a parasitic Curse-slug thing I've seen around. Patchouli and The DEMON are studying it, I think it might hold an important place in whatever the fuck is happening. It makes people super strong, but super crazy."

> Admire Nue's FINE LEGS

"Not exactly the same, but I suppose from your position, fairly close. The memory bit however... I can tell you, SHE didn't do that. Someone else did. I'm not sure if it was even intentional, it could simply be a coincidence.

That seems exactly like what I might be looking for. If those two are studying it, we'll get counter measures. But we can't pass it all around Gensokyo. We need to cut off it's source."

You don't need to, Nue sure does like showing them off.

>"At least you don't hold a grudge like Marisa. She wants me very dead."
>"I...don't know what I was doing, but I think SHE made me do it. I guess it really doesn't change anything. But I guess that makes it kinda my duty to put things back together. Oh, did you hear the latest? There's a new shrine maiden in training."

"Well. You're an important piece in the puzzle, even if you don't remember. You're the closest person we have to her when she was messing around. You'd be the person who'd notice the things that weren't right.

Probably. Shikigami contract and all that, she was too strong for you to defy. Don't worry too much about it. And first I've heard. That is a good thing, Don't like the barrier weakening..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2010, 04:01:25 AM »
>"Wait, how do you know that? About my memories?"
>Suspicious kitty look!

Chaore

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2010, 04:16:36 AM »
>"Wait, how do you know that? About my memories?"
>Suspicious kitty look!

"Ah. Wording this may be a bit difficult without tripping up that mine... She didn't have the capability to do what was done to you. Therefore, it can't be her. Really, I should be able to figure it out now, but I'd rather not you breakdown yet."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2010, 04:29:48 AM »
>"Oh. Wait...how do you know what she can and can't do?"
>Less suspicious, more curious.

Chaore

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2010, 04:47:11 AM »
>"Oh. Wait...how do you know what she can and can't do?"
>Less suspicious, more curious.

"I've spent time looking into things. I can't find out anything if I don't know who I'm talking about. Though my grasp is somewhat incomplete for obvious reasons, I'm fairly sure I can make this claim safely."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2010, 04:54:59 AM »
>"Oh. I've always just kinda assumed if she can't do something, she can fake it. Who did it, then?"

Chaore

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2010, 04:57:33 AM »
>"Oh. I've always just kinda assumed if she can't do something, she can fake it. Who did it, then?"

"Not quite sure yet. But again, I don't want to risk you breaking down quite yet. You should do some brain work yourself to find that out. It doesn't seem to be too hard, anyway.

Not even sure that someone DID do it. You could've repressed it yourself, as well. It simply is convenient enough the idea comes into play."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2010, 05:05:17 AM »
>"Breaking down? You mean again? I already did it once, it...um...wasn't fun."
>Oh hell there's more?

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2010, 09:01:54 AM »
>"Oh by the way, you're friends with Kogasa, right? Do you have any idea where I might be able to find her? It's why I came into the observatory actually, well not exactly since I was lost but... yeah you get what I mean."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »
"Ah. Wording this may be a bit difficult without tripping up that mine... She didn't have the capability to do what was done to you. Therefore, it can't be her. Really, I should be able to figure it out now, but I'd rather not you breakdown yet."

> I call bullshit. She could've used the 'border of memorization and forgetting' to screw with our memories.

Chaore

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2010, 07:50:15 PM »
>"Breaking down? You mean again? I already did it once, it...um...wasn't fun."
>Oh hell there's more?

"Potentially. No. Very likely, really. I don't imagine it is meant to be fun."

You're not going to have a good day for a while, you guess.

>"Oh by the way, you're friends with Kogasa, right? Do you have any idea where I might be able to find her? It's why I came into the observatory actually, well not exactly since I was lost but... yeah you get what I mean."

Nue twiddles her fingers. "I would use acquaintance rather than friend, but I do know her. I've heard your plan, and while it is sound, I can offer no help. We split ways past the incident, mostly out of my desire to learn more."

> I call bullshit. She could've used the 'border of memorization and forgetting' to screw with our memories.

This is fairly true. You still don't have good reason to trust her, or even think shes right. She isn't standing too definitely on her position here. Nue is seems up to something... Maybe you should to keep this in mind objectively...

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2010, 10:02:57 PM »
>"So that whole "paper with an X" thing was a prank?"
>Sadface
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Chaore

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2010, 11:28:42 PM »
>"So that whole "paper with an X" thing was a prank?"
>Sadface

"It was something I made up to try and keep my presence here hidden. I'm still not sure if you knowing about me is a foolish mistake."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2010, 02:55:45 AM »
>Try not to flinch at Nue's terrible manners, because tough beans, we know who she is and we've got a dragon to back it up.
>"Hey, what other things have you been looking into? I've been trying to gather up knowledge on what's been going on myself."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2010, 03:18:09 AM »
> "Do you co?perate with someone on this investigation?"

Chaore

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2010, 03:59:33 AM »
>Try not to flinch at Nue's terrible manners, because tough beans, we know who she is and we've got a dragon to back it up.
>"Hey, what other things have you been looking into? I've been trying to gather up knowledge on what's been going on myself."

You manage to. Nues will be Nues, you suppose. You can deal with her, anyway.

"Little. Fairly much only what is required news around here. The truth beyond whatever happened here is more important, if it happens twice... Well. Not that it will, I'm fairly sure."

> "Do you cooperate with someone on this investigation?"

"No. I've had no need for an accomplice at the moment, and the less people who know, the better."