Author Topic: 12.3 (Hisoutensoku) Netplay  (Read 3116 times)

12.3 (Hisoutensoku) Netplay
« on: March 16, 2010, 03:42:17 AM »
I've never seen anybody here actually play this game beyond an incomplete tournament that never got off the ground.

So uh, if anybody here plays this game and would be willing to play a couple rounds some time, that'd be grand. I'm in WC, though, so I'll probably lag a lot against EU people. (Also, I can host if necessary.)

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
Re: 12.3 (Hisoutensoku) Netplay
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 06:29:22 AM »
I was just looking for this!

I'm around in GMT 05:00 (Canada) so I should be ok playing with people on the continent.

...BTW, can anyone tell me if there's a site or anything explaining how I should set Hamachi up for 12.3 net play?

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »
As far as I know, all you gotta do is to install hamachi and join a channel where someone that will play against you is~

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 01:12:41 AM »
Would there be enough people interested if I were to start setting up tournaments? The last one kind of crashed, but there were people that wanted to play, and I love the game, so I can't see myself losing interest.

Was thinking maybe a monthly thing, maybe alternating between a regular tournament and more casual rulesets. (examples being like a draft mode, or no-spellcard decks, or whatever we can dream up).

R-9A2 Delta

• laser laser laser laser
  • totally not obsessed with Yuka
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 03:15:38 AM »
I'm terrible at it compared to most of you guys (most likely), but I guess now I'll have SOMETHING to do in 12.3 other than fight lunatic mode CPUs over and over again.