Author Topic: Touhou Project 12.5 - ダブルスポイラー ~ Double Spoiler. A spoiling article, ayaya  (Read 147026 times)

DgBarca

• Umineko fuck yeah
  • Spoilers ?
What ? I can't capture anything past 7-7 (included)
HAAARG
[21:16] <redacted> dgbarca makes great work
[21:16] <redacted> i hope he'll make a full game once

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
It's Silk Road Alice, if you were still wondering.  At least I think that's what you were referring to.

Speaking of which, worst soundtrack in the series y/n (though I shouldn't really be surprised, it's StB).
The song is used in every opening from EoSD to UFO mixed in different style. And even as a speed up version in IN: Retribution to the Eternal night - Imperishable night. Personally I think they sound lovely and suitable in their own context. But yea, subjective remains subjective.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
I really like what I've heard of the soundtrack.  Eh.

Looks like I can't play thanks to my burnt up graphic card. :.....(

JormundElver

• Baron Von Parakeet
I facepalmed when I saw 9-7, but I had a big grin on my face.

I'm so excited about this game~ The patterns are so beautiful <3 And I love the music, it's way better than StB (and StB music wasn't that bad at all), and somewhat less repeating... maybe it's because the game is still so new to me?

...It will take me a long time to clear. But i'm pleased by the casualness~ and I don't have too much free time now... ayayaya.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Aya gets a shot of
Spoiler:
Ichirin's
nice panties.

In other news, look at that score!
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Spoiler cleared and I gotta say that I'm loving this game.

Everything from surprise troll 9-7 to bullshit puzzle 12-3, from "Good Kanako this is fun dodging" 11-6 to "How the hell do you cap this?" 10-4. Of course there are some gripes as the camera pointing wherever it wants and after looking forward to the last song only find out that it's Mysterious Mountain  >:(

Enjoyable times ahead. 79/108 after first day and time to call it a day.

Bananamatic

how exactly is 9-7 trolling
cool cards should be brought back

how exactly is 9-7 trolling
cool cards should be brought back

Brought back? You still have the game, right? If you wanted to play the cool cards again go play them then.

Of course it was extremely fitting for Satori to bring back our nightmares back but to place an StB scene again on an StB game (just to make a clear distinction between StB BoWaP and SA version) has to have some amount of "for the lulz" involved by the maker.

Matsuri

oh god

stage 12 is amazing

Stages 9 and 10 can rot in hell for all I care though. I don't care that stage 9 is
Spoiler:
satori x koishi
. I hate their scenes so much.

I find it very funny how scenes like 11-1 can be Beaten with no effor with
Spoiler:
Hatate

BTW Do I still have to /spoiler every name? D:

Matsuri

I beat 11-1 on my first try with Aya. :V

Bananamatic

St9 was pretty easy. 9-7 was an auto clear for me and 9-5 was rather pathetic(unless you want to clear everything). Stage 10 just made me go "okay, screw that" :V

Matsuri

I haven't managed to clear anything from st9. :(

Spoiler:
Hatate's ability sounds like ripping photos from Google Image Search. No wonder her paper can't keep up with Bunbunmaru.

On another note, how long before 'Aya trolling' becomes option 5 on the template?

Lopsidation

• Exploring the Twin Labyrinths
  • Be light of heart;
I love love love the music. Photo theme 1 had me completely hooked from the beginning, though I haven't actually gotten that far yet. How are you people on Level 9 already?!

Also: the graphics&stuff are much better than the original StB. Now of course graphics don't count for much. But, I'm for some reason playing this game differently from StB- I'm trying to get the best looking pictures I can for Aya's newspaper.

Which means, for example, in 2-5, my winning attempt got:
1. A picture of Parsee in her standing pose without any bullets obscuring her.
2. A picture of the dense and bright formation in the middle of the ring pattern.
3. An unobscured picture of Parsee in her crouched pose, also showing how the rings overlap after they start expanding.
4. The biggest and prettiest picture I could take of the entire ring pattern.

I'd upload a replay, but I can't seem to figure out where Double Spoiler saves them.

Well, I doubt if I can keep doing this on the later levels. But it's fun!
"Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
I'd upload a replay, but I can't seem to figure out where Double Spoiler saves them.
This is actually pretty obscure.

Go to your Hard Drive, Documents and Settings, -Insert your username here-, ApplicationData (THIS IS A HIDDEN FOLDER, you have to go to Folder Options and check the thing that lets you see hidden folders), ShanghaiAlice, th125, Replay.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Well, managed to grind my way through Spoiler. Game is fun, though there are a good few cards I'd prefer never to touch again (namely,
Spoiler:
everything Utsuho has holy crap
).

Music is weird. First time I heard Nemesis and Endless Nightmare I thought 'wait, this sounds really off' - but after a few scenes they grew on me. Also, the final theme is
Spoiler:
as catchy as it always was.

(Paranoid spoilers just in case:)
Spoiler:
The appearance of Hatate is interesting. I've seen a few people complain that she's practically an Aya clone, but it looks more like she's going to be the Sanae to Aya's Reimu. Which of course means her getting turned into a tsundere (look at those pigtails!) so doujins can put them together now that Momiji is confirmed as looking down on Aya. And she has rabies.

Also, speculation. StB was the game that put the pre-MoF characters to rest. Could DS do the same for post-MoF? And if so, could Hatate make the roster for Touhou 13?

Why do I find 9-6 only doable with Hatate?

AND, is there anyone that can help me with strategy foor 9-5?

BTW, After finding out that 9-6's name is "Embryo's Dream", I get some chills after looking at those green drawings Koishi does during the spellcard D:

Why do I find 9-6 only doable with Hatate?

AND, is there anyone that can help me with strategy foor 9-5?

BTW, After finding out that 9-6's name is "Embryo's Dream", I get some chills after looking at those green drawings Koishi does during the spellcard D:
For 9-5, you gotta survive untill she gets really close, then immediately take the shot when she is right beside you (well you have to judge the right distance for yourself)

Also is it just me or is Aya a bit slower than she was from StB?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
For 9-5, you gotta survive untill she gets really close, then immediately take the shot when she is right beside you (well you have to judge the right distance for yourself)

Also is it just me or is Aya a bit slower than she was from StB?
And for the love of god, HIT X TO GET VERTICAL ORIENTATION. And remember, no zooming in at all, take the picture instantly before she gets too far.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
AGHGAHGHAGAHGH I can't get more than 42 scenes done. I never unlock Extra. ;_;

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
And for the love of god, HIT X TO GET VERTICAL ORIENTATION.

Suikama, i expect a proper response to this.

also, 1 more clear for Extra >:3

Lite?彼女

• きゃー!
  • Surprisingly Lite
god i love u stage 8

Suikama, i expect a proper response to this.

also, 1 more clear for Extra >:3

I bet you're gonna be surprise on your first ex-1 try.

Everyone will.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
Failed my 1 day clear goal. ;__; Goddamnit, school.

Oh well, 100 scenes cleared isn't bad.
Let's fight.

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
I have only two issues with Double Spoiler:

1. Shift key works just like X when in the main menu. Annoying.
2. The music seems to have these little chimes in the background that sound exactly like the noise Chrome gives me whenever I get a new email in my inbox. It's screwing with my mind, man!

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Just found out something interesting:
Spoiler:
Looks like Hatate has her own set of card comments.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Hahaha, 6-8. 
Spoiler:
I'm standing there, Deep Mist bullets, where's OHGOD GIANT SUIKA AAAAAAGH

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson