Author Topic: Touhou Project 12.5 ~ ダブルスポイラー (Double Spoiler) announced, girls are preparing.  (Read 232889 times)

Bananamatic

So anyone who has seen all the stages...which scenes are just like 9-6 in StB?(no gimmicks, fast dodging)

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
Give 9-7 a try :V
Let's fight.

Bananamatic

first I got to do 8-1 and 8-2 which seem fairly simple(except that I always screw up for no reason)

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Huh? 10-1 is not very hard.  It took me 23 pictures.  ???

After the first shot, stand next to her and when she begins the rumbling, go under her and take a shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlztcoN95xQ This is how I took it on.  Took me 64 attempts.

Seriously, though, which stage should I am to clear for 12?  I... I just... I can't get even close to clearing any of them...

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
So anyone who has seen all the stages...which scenes are just like 9-6 in StB?(no gimmicks, fast dodging)
9-7 :V darn got beaten to this

11-6 and 12-8 fit that pretty well, though.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
You could use print-screen and paste into a image?
Did anyone ever told you you are smart?

Seriously now, if you got nothing useful to add might as well skip it.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Okay, yeah, glitch detected.

During 12-6 you will just randomly die.  Seriously.  I don't even know what the fuck's going on.  But as you can see here, there is very clearly NOTHING hitting me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4XcOrQgjg

It's worth noting: I haven't seen this happen on a first attempt at the card after picking it from a menu, but once it does start to happen, it ALWAYS happens on every attempt following, usually very quickly, like seen here.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:36:04 PM by Garlyle »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Another glitch. If you beat Spoiler 4 before clearing 1~3, and you select "Next Scene", the game messes up. It basically sends you into the (still locked) Spoiler 5, except you
Spoiler:
aren't playing Hatate like you're supposed to be.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ebarrett

Spoiler levels are :*

ZUN needs to make a third StB so we can have a full hundred scenes of it

A lot of these look like they'll be fun to try to time out after clearing them. Anyway, still haven't had a chance to play.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
So, then it wasn't me who was that bad to die always at that point in 12-6.

Also, PLAYSTATION MOTHERFUCKER!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"