Author Topic: Ace Attorney Series  (Read 14282 times)

Re: Ace Attorney Series
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2010, 01:01:55 AM »
I'd have been less annoyed at the length if it weren't for the fantastically retarded But Thou Must right after the best part.
Yeah pretty much

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2010, 02:49:41 AM »
AAI, Case 3:

Spoiler:
What do you think Phoenix was doing near the theme park, especially since there was the whole crime scene plus Little Thief?

I'm just starting the last case right now.  Seriously, why is it that Cases 4 and 5 just drag on and on?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 03:58:09 AM by I.P.D. »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »
Spoiler:
What do you think Phoenix was doing near the theme park, especially since there was the whole crime scene plus Little Thief?

Enjoying a little R&R with his honeys after the events of game 3.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2010, 03:40:50 PM »
Starting Case 4.

Spoiler:
Also, what's with Phoenix and Case 3? I haven't seen him around.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »
Spoiler:
Also, what's with Phoenix and Case 3? I haven't seen him around.

He's sitting on a boat above the bridge in the amusement park's main entrance.  You can't interact with him.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2010, 05:10:49 PM »
Yeah, found a picture in the AA wiki, it seems I missed it as I was doing what I should have done, so I didn't wandered around.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2010, 10:06:12 AM »
Starting case 5. I hear I'm in for quite a marathon case.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2010, 09:04:53 AM »
And I just finished. That was pretty fun, but the villain really was reaching at straws for half the last investigation.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet