Author Topic: Chen's Day Out - Wriggle Justice Edition  (Read 153800 times)

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
Re: Chen's Day Out - Wriggle Justice Edition
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2010, 10:58:15 PM »
> Summon Suika to stand witness and explain what Chen did in those 40 minutes.

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »
Are you sure you want to let Kogasa's Testimony slide? This unbeatable proof you have with you seems to be making everyone here jumping at the chance to use it, and It somehow seems careless to just try put it out there as soon as possible.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2010, 11:26:17 PM »
What's so special about Kogasa's testimony? I don't see anything to object about without looking like an ass.
> Fine then, wait with summoning Suika and let the Kogasa business be handeled first, although I personally don't see why we should.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2010, 11:37:02 PM »
>Why wait? We already showed them everything we have the in first place; besides, Mystia and Kogasa's testimonies match up. There doesn't seem to be anything to object to in Kogasa's testimony, other then proving Chen couldn't have been there at all. We don't have anything at all to go on right now except this evidence (Which we ALREADY revealed, the only thing missing is Suika's testimony to confirm)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2010, 11:42:10 PM »
> Told ya, Zakeri. On with Suika's testimony!

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2010, 12:01:18 AM »
> Kogasa said she saw a cat youkai with a White cape, Mystia did not see the white cape, and acted surprised when we said that Chen was wearing a white cape the whole time.
Wotters gonna' wot

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2010, 12:05:55 AM »
> Kogasa said she saw a cat youkai with a White cape, Mystia did not see the white cape, and acted surprised when we said that Chen was wearing a white cape the whole time.
>This means we can't object to Kogasa not seeing it. Yes, it isn't consistent, but since we KNOW Chen would have to have been wearing it, the inconsistency only means a higher chance they're lying, and doesn't give us anything to object to. And we certainly can't just call them liars, that won't help at all.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2010, 01:23:31 AM »
What if Mystia saw the imposter. Kogasa saw the real Chen.  :-X :-\ ???

Did the real Chen ever pass through the Bird Youkai area by accident anyways? We never really had a good idea of where places are... would Chen ever cross through that part to get to the Bugs Area or somewhere else?

We may be not trusting Kogasa and Mystia here, and we trust Suika and Cirno. That's because we're biased. In a disinterest person's point of view, Suika's testimony is just as good as Kogasa's/Mystia's, so we have to bring down Kogasa/Mystia's having seen Chen testimony before Suika accompanying Chen for 40 minutes seem truthful.

>I think we should point it out...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 01:31:00 AM by Thaws »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2010, 01:55:50 AM »
>It couldn't have been the real Chen; I'm fairly sure during that time period we were still with Suika. Unless it takes over 25 minutes to reach Marisa from the Hakurei Shrine, in which case I don't think you pass through the Bird Forest to get to the Bug Forest... at least not in that direction. It would have been mentioned instead of everyone just saying "Oh thats the bug territory". We simply don't have anything to contradict in Kogasa's testimony, nothing actually worth contradicting at least.

>Unless there's something I missed. But her testimony is pretty straight-forward and without detail, unlike Mystia. The only thing I can think to ask is...

>"Kogasa, where do you think the person you saw may be been going? Like, what is in the direction they were headed?"

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2010, 02:00:24 AM »
Oh right, we forgot to ask for more details.  :-X

>"Did you greet or try to talk to any of them when they passed by?"
>"You tried to surprise them, didn't you.  ;)"

>"Any unusual about them when they passed by? Like, were they in a hurry?"

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2010, 02:27:12 AM »
> Summon Suika to stand witness and explain what Chen did in those 40 minutes.

What's so special about Kogasa's testimony? I don't see anything to object about without looking like an ass.
> Fine then, wait with summoning Suika and let the Kogasa business be handeled first, although I personally don't see why we should.

>Why wait? We already showed them everything we have the in first place; besides, Mystia and Kogasa's testimonies match up. There doesn't seem to be anything to object to in Kogasa's testimony, other then proving Chen couldn't have been there at all. We don't have anything at all to go on right now except this evidence (Which we ALREADY revealed, the only thing missing is Suika's testimony to confirm)

> Told ya, Zakeri. On with Suika's testimony!

You don't see anything that you can't clear up with Suika. Pfft, Like this-

This comes to mind, actually. Whats up with that?

>I think we should point it out...

You point it out.

Kogasa blinks. "Well, I saw it white as day, no matter what Mystia said. Though I didn't notice it too well from the side, when I was chasing her I could see it pretty easily against that forest."

>It couldn't have been the real Chen; I'm fairly sure during that time period we were still with Suika. Unless it takes over 25 minutes to reach Marisa from the Hakurei Shrine, in which case I don't think you pass through the Bird Forest to get to the Bug Forest... at least not in that direction. It would have been mentioned instead of everyone just saying "Oh thats the bug territory". We simply don't have anything to contradict in Kogasa's testimony, nothing actually worth contradicting at least.

>Unless there's something I missed. But her testimony is pretty straight-forward and without detail, unlike Mystia. The only thing I can think to ask is...

>"Kogasa, where do you think the person you saw may be been going? Like, what is in the direction they were headed?"

You're certain it couldn't be Chen.

Come to think of it, Kogasa doesn't describe anything to really trip up on. Lets give her things to trip up on, then. You ask where she saw Chen going.

"Well, she was heading out of the forest, so probably somewhere along that side? Uhm, The tengu mountain was to the east, so she was probably heading south."

The Forest of Magic IS south of the Tengu mountain. Something about that doesn't seem right, though.

This could be where you trip her up. You just have to be careful about it.

Oh right, we forgot to ask for more details.  :-X

>"Did you greet or try to talk to any of them when they passed by?"
>"You tried to surprise them, didn't you.  ;)"

>"Any unusual about them when they passed by? Like, were they in a hurry?"

"Actually, She surprised me! I tried to go after her, but I didn't shout because the Tengu would find me. She was running away pretty fast, like she had a deadline to meet or something."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2010, 02:29:49 AM »
"Well, she was heading out of the forest, so probably somewhere along that side? Uhm, The tengu mountain was to the east, so she was probably heading south."

The Forest of Magic IS south of the Tengu mountain. Something about that doesn't seem right, though.

This could be where you trip her up. You just have to be careful about it.

>Try to recall where Mystia said she saw things. Given, especially, that Wriggle evicted all the birds from the forest of magic.

Chaore

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2010, 02:33:24 AM »
>Try to recall where Mystia said she saw things. Given, especially, that Wriggle evicted all the birds from the forest of magic.

Mystia didn't give an exact location herself... You could probably come up with something creative with the help of her testimony.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2010, 02:42:26 AM »
>In order to reach the Forest of Magic from the Shrine, would you go south, as the Chen in Kogasa's testimony was? If Kogasa said the incorrect direction...

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2010, 02:46:01 AM »
I'm really confused about the directions  ??? ???

>"I asked for 'they', that includes Mystia. Did you approach Mystia or was she chasing after the white cape Youkai?"

>So the Forest of Magic is also south of the Bird Youkai's area? Then where's the bug area...? Was it in the Forest of Magic?  :-\

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2010, 02:47:29 AM »
>So the Forest of Magic is also south of the Bird Youkai's area? Then where's the bug area...? Was it in the Forest of Magic?  :-\
>Yup! If I remember right, Forest of Magic now=Bug Forest

Chaore

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2010, 02:52:42 AM »
>In order to reach the Forest of Magic from the Shrine, would you go south, as the Chen in Kogasa's testimony was? If Kogasa said the incorrect direction...

You do go south. But there was something about how she said it.

I'm really confused about the directions  ??? ???

>"I asked for 'they', that includes Mystia. Did you approach Mystia or was she chasing after the white cape Youkai?"

>You and me both, Its like the dude is trying to make Gensokyo complicated as fuck.

Kogasa blinks. "Oh! Uh... Well! Yeah, she was chasing after the White Cape Youkai, but I tried to surprise her, and she lost track of where it went."

>Yup! If I remember right, Forest of Magic now=Bug Forest

You made sure no one but the magicians and your kind are in that forest these days.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2010, 02:58:54 AM »
>Okay, she said this wrong somehow. I can't really tell exactly where, because each time I read it I'm like "okay what the hell is she trying to say", and about all I can get out of it is she headed out of the Bird Forest and went south. Then again, I'm sleepy right now.
>SOMEONE FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH KOGASA'S SENTENCE.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2010, 03:00:53 AM »
> HOLD IT!
> PRESS EVERY STATEMENT SHE MADE!

« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2010, 03:02:01 AM »
>"Kogasa, you were chasing her South, right?"
>"Do you remember which side of your view was Youkai Mountain? The Right or the Left side?"

Chaore

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2010, 03:13:49 AM »
>Okay, she said this wrong somehow. I can't really tell exactly where, because each time I read it I'm like "okay what the hell is she trying to say", and about all I can get out of it is she headed out of the Bird Forest and went south. Then again, I'm sleepy right now.
>SOMEONE FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH KOGASA'S SENTENCE.

Damnit, It is absolutely killing the crap out of you.

You use the one technique that Marisa had time to teach you.

> HOLD IT!
> PRESS EVERY STATEMENT SHE MADE!

HOLD IT [ABSOLUTE STATEMENT PRESS]!

Quote from: Kogasa
"Well, It was somewhere around two hours ago."

You ask how she knows it was two hours ago.

"Oh! Well, the Tengu have pretty precise patrol patterns. You can use them to tell time."

That is pretty nifty. You should keep this in time.

"I was hiding from some Tengu I startled, when I noticed someone in a white cape fleeing from the Bird Youkai's forest."

You've already asked her about how she knew it was a white cape...

You ask how she knew it was the Bird Youkai forest.

"Well! Its the only forest that actually touches the Tengu Mountain. The Forest of Magic looks close, but it ends a while before you get to the mountain."

"I tried to follow her a bit, but I couldn't keep up... I did manage to catch a glimpse of the person's ears, though. They were a Cat Youkai's."

You actually have to wonder....

You ask how Chen got away so easily.

"Eh? Well, she is pretty fast... I imagine she was pretty tired, after all that running."

"Later, I noticed Mystia Lorelei leaving from the same direction, so I'm pretty sure it was the direction the murder took place."

You already asked about this, you're pretty sure.

>"Kogasa, you were chasing her South, right?"
>"Do you remember which side of your view was Youkai Mountain? The Right or the Left side?"

"Oh? Well, it was to the right of me, of course..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2010, 03:17:25 AM »
>"To the right of you? But... I thought you said the Tengu Mountain was east? When facing south, east is to the left."
>...isn't it?

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2010, 03:19:20 AM »
>"To the right of you? But... I thought you said the Tengu Mountain was east? When facing south, east is to the left."
>...isn't it?

>Remember to say "OBJECTION" nice, loud and clearly before this.

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2010, 03:23:44 AM »
>Also point your WRIGGLE FINGER.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2010, 03:27:25 AM »
>And have some coffee. Yum!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2010, 03:35:55 AM »
> First OBJECTION!
> Then SLAM DESK
> The POINT WRIGGLE FINGER

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2010, 03:55:23 AM »
>...isn't it?
Don't everyone forget to thank Uncle Zak for the answer now, ya hear.
>After we're done looking badass, continue: "This would mean that whoever you were chasing was heading North, not south to the Forest of Magic."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 03:58:44 AM by Zakeri »

Chaore

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2010, 04:01:46 AM »
>...isn't it?

>Also point your WRIGGLE FINGER.

> First OBJECTION!
> Then SLAM DESK
> The POINT WRIGGLE FINGER

You've got her now. You go through the steps exactly as the ancients did.

First, you shout objection, next, you slam your desk so hard you swear you cracked it. Then you point.

Then you get to the doing something productive and pointing out her contradiction. Kogasa looks more surprised then shes ever caused someone to be in her life. "What? No... I mean, East is the direction to the right, so unless your body was flipped... Ah!"

Lunasa grimaces, she can tell where you can take it from here. She won't like it one bit.

>And have some coffee. Yum!

You'd sip some coffee if you had any...

>After we're done looking badass, continue: "This would mean that whoever you were chasing was heading North, not south to the Forest of Magic."

The crowd erupts into a myriad of murmurs.

"W...Wait, What?! No! She definitely had to be going south...". Kogasa seems panicky, but she doesn't have anything on the line here, whats she up to?

Lunasa is obviously trying to think of a way out of this.

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2010, 04:16:31 AM »
>"Why don't you calm down and tell us where this mistake in direction came from, huh?"

Chaore

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2010, 04:21:10 AM »
> "Why so nervous Kogasa? Nothing hinges on what the truth is. Or does it?"

"W...Well..."

>"Why don't you calm down and tell us where this mistake in direction came from, huh?"

"I... uh, well! I thought it was to the east because the mountain was to the right of me..."