Author Topic: TOHO LIFE: FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES  (Read 14360 times)

SupahVee1234

• Koishi isn't cute
  • would you like some deathbomb
TOHO LIFE: FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
« on: February 03, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »
Rueim Hakurei who was Reimu Hakureis sister was one day in a shrine asking for donatins. She got a letter from her sister that said that youkai and fairies were attacking her place and aksed her for help so she went.

Rueim Hakurei got his donatnion box closed and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where she left her homgin amulets and maiden closes because she was in her casual coat. Reuim Hakurei started flying and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so she had to go.

Reuim Hakurei ramped off the building and used a spelce card and landed. She kept flying down the road and made sure there was no fairies around because she ddint have amlet.

The contrysides were nice and plants were singing and the birds and the half moon was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Ruime Hakureis quest to help her sister where she was. Ruemi Hakurei looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my sister dodgne bullets".

Ruemi Hakurei was late so she had to fly really fast. A ice fairy was hiden near by so when Reumi Hakurei weny by the fairy came and wanted to give her a fronze frog. Here Ruima Hakurei saw the first monster because the fairy was posessed and had frogs.

"I cant dodge your bullets crnio" Riame Hakurai said

"Eye'm the stongest" said the ice fary back to Reimi Hakurei.

"Ill catch an air conditioner cold" so Reume Hakurei throw homing amgulet to cirno in the head and flown off thinking "my sister is in trouble there" and went faster.

Ruime Hakurei had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast becuase Reimu needed her where she was.
Reyim Hakurei looked at road signs and saw "Scralet Manson" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so Remui Hakurei almost turned around but heard screaming like Reimu so she went faster again.

Reumi Hakurei flew in and did another flip n lancunched some amules and the amulets took out some fairis in front of Reumi Hakurei. Remui Hakurei smiled and walked fast. Reumm Hakurei then looked on the ground and found preusuion nedle so she pickd it up and fired fast at youkai goasts in front of a shrine.

Riemu Hakurei said "Youkai goasts leave this place" and the oyukai goasts said "but this is our shrine" and Remui Hakurei felt sorry for them becaus the couldnt live there anymore because they were yokuai goasts so she blew up the shrine and killed the youkai goasts so they were at piece.

Then Reium Hakurei herd another scream from her sister so she kept flying really faster to get where she was. Scralte Manssion was nothing like the conuntrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from faries.

When Reium Hakurei got to where the screaming was started she found her sister Remeu Hakruei fightin the final bosss and Reimu said "Reuin Hakurei! Over here!" so Reumi Hakurei went there to where Reimu Hakurei was fighting. Reimu Hakurei use Fntasy Seal sprede really fast the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.

Reimu Hakurei said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and thorw bulets at the final boss in the face and the final boss exploded. Reium Hakurei said "thanks i could help,sis" and Reimu Hakurei said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Reumi Hakurei yelled "LOOK OUT SIS!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Reimu Hakurei looked up and said "NOO! Ruime Hakurei run out of here as fast as you can!" and Reuim Hakurei walked real fast out.

Ruime Hakurei loked back and saw Reimu get spelc carded from on by the next boxx and she was mad and angry.

"I'll get you back evil boss!" Reium Hakurei yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued..?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: TOHO LIFE: FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »
If only we had a fiction board.

Edit: Thanks, Matsy.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:22:13 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Matsuri

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 04:20:31 PM »
Janitor Sign 「Thread Spiriting Away」

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
please god no...

this is funny to me at 3am, but taht is about it, it is getting stale.

the 999999th incarnation of this has become rather... unamusing. (the same as with the YOU R THE DEMONS piece)

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 08:11:38 PM »
This has been done before.

I summarized it myself.

That said, its an unoriginal and rather bland idea anyway. :V

SupahVee1234

• Koishi isn't cute
  • would you like some deathbomb
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »
ffffffffffff

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 01:41:58 AM »
I'm a sucker for HL:FLC, but you went a little overboard with the spelling errors.  Even squirrelking wasn't that bad.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 04:19:24 PM »
Spoiler:
I must be missing the point of this, if it is supposed to be a joke.Anyhow, I'll treat it like it was a serious piece of work.

Before posting something, please run it through the spell-checker function on your word processing program. Frankly, this needs more work.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »
The errors are a part of this overdone meme.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Sinner

• Just another touhoutard
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 11:31:37 PM »
Over used meme it is but still good for a cheap laugh or two.