Author Topic: DanmakuNimmt!  (Read 2548 times)

Nimble

• Broken English Fox
  • Rushing toward the bullet!
    • Viewmix
DanmakuNimmt!
« on: February 01, 2010, 02:48:45 PM »
I didn't create this script.

//------------------------------------------------------

When I googling for Phantasm Romance's source to write recommand script in my blog. I just found something interesting.

Normally when I search for danmakufu, I expect to see some script like this.

But I didn't expect for some script like this...

After trying a bit and using google translation. This script base on card game Category 5 (or 6 Nimmt!) and call as DanmakuNimmt.

Game rule is quite simple.
(I'm very sorry for my broken language. Writting game rule in forgeign language was pain.)
1. Deck contain card number 0-99.
2. Game start with 4 rows, each row have 1 random card to start with.
3. Each player got 10 cards at random and have to select one card to play for each round.
4. All card that each player chosen will arrange according to the following rule.
4.1 Lowest number will be arrange first.
4.2 If that card number is higher than any number on the right side of any row, that card will put next to that number.
4.3 If that card number is lower than lowest number on the right side of lowest number row, that card will start a new row and the lowest bullet row will be remove.
4.4 If that card put next to any row according to the 4.2 and that card is the fifth card (put into red X block), that row will be remove and that card will start the new row.
5. When any row is remove from 4.3 or 4.4, that card owner will take bullet from that row.
6. Bullet is base on the number in first digit of each card in that row.
7. In Normal game, game will end in round 12 when all player play all card in their hand. In Extra game, game will end when any player have life less than or equal to 0.
8. Each 4 round, the game set as extra round. In those round, each row gain multiply bullet by 2, 3, 4 respectively :V

Bewarn, extra charecter have their own rule (ability) to effect the game. Fortunately, they'll be under their rule too.

//--------------------------------------------------

This script found here.

Just extract file to your script folder and enjoy.

Why no koakuma TwT
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:50:25 PM by Nimble »

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Re: DanmakuNimmt!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
OH GEEZ OH GEEZ THIS IS SOOO FUN LET'S PLAY THIS THING AGAIN!!

And I'd like a translation of the tutorial. Very please with a hundred and eight layers of chocolate on top.

EDIT: OH GEEZ OH GEEZ THIS IS SOOO FUN I FINALLY UNLOCKED EXTRA MODE *gasp gasp*

EDIT: I unlocked Another Mode, Patchouli, Ran, and Eirin... Now for the missing power last character.

EDIT: I know that last one is Mima, but I'm not good enough to unlock her. Danimmt. Dammit.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:56:45 AM by Always Mew⑨ »