Author Topic: [Art] AF's Art Thread III - (slightly) Slow updates only  (Read 144031 times)

[HJD]Red_Herring

• Having a bad case of life, can't help it.
Re: [Art] AF's Art Thread III - (slightly) Slow updates only
« Reply #420 on: March 14, 2011, 12:17:37 AM »
may your nightmares/dreams come true

Well, I don't mind having nightmares. By the way, job well done.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #421 on: March 14, 2011, 03:25:19 AM »
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #422 on: March 14, 2011, 03:34:02 AM »
Yeah, those are all rather ni-

pfffffahahahahaha
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #423 on: March 14, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
I'd ask why evryone thought about the coloring and all on Nobu but hey...

so erm which is your favorite color?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #424 on: March 14, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »
...To be honest? Either the red or purple one. I mean, I like all of them, but I just like those colors better. :V

Prolly' red, though if I had to choose between the two. <_>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 10:31:13 AM by Karkat Vantas »
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #425 on: March 14, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
eh is it?
I prefer red/copper more than any other because that color is fantastic.

green sorta is Nobu because of the flower, but red is something else altogether.

Ok, time to preview:

or

I prefer black wings, but luminous is sorta cool too.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

MayKissingDoveWyks

• I can't stop being a perv!
« Reply #426 on: March 14, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »
The glow on the luminous wings look great~

I really liked the first and second one. I paid attention to the hair color more, and the first hair color was a really good color choice.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #427 on: March 14, 2011, 04:21:23 PM »
erp herp herp Mode erp herp herp

glasses are moe~ but it is too bad you don't like them desu ne~?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #428 on: March 14, 2011, 04:32:49 PM »
fsdfhlksdflsgdf
                                                                                   .

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #429 on: March 15, 2011, 12:26:55 AM »
MY NUTBLADDER

Easy Mode

« Reply #430 on: March 15, 2011, 01:54:45 AM »
erp herp herp Mode erp herp herp

glasses are moe~ but it is too bad you don't like them desu ne~?
oh god af too cute ausidhiasudhiusad

they look like my irl glasses and it makes me such a happy seahorse

« Reply #431 on: March 15, 2011, 01:58:38 AM »
I just realized it's missing Mode's e we ducks :V

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #432 on: March 15, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
Don't you see they're lodged inside her head?

« Reply #434 on: March 15, 2011, 07:11:23 AM »
Don't you see they're lodged inside her head?
cannot unSEEEEEEE

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #435 on: March 15, 2011, 07:34:39 AM »
lol I nevrer noticed that until you said it, it does look like TWO DUCK BUTTS outta her hair.

DUCK BUTTS

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #436 on: March 15, 2011, 05:28:50 PM »
if you are to arrange these in an order, it would look like Art Nouveau

4 versions
ice cream attack! flamboyance red! ducky duck! black emeraude!
all different flavors.

[HJD]Red_Herring

• Having a bad case of life, can't help it.
« Reply #437 on: March 15, 2011, 06:40:17 PM »
if you are to arrange these in an order, it would look like Art Nouveau

4 versions
ice cream attack! flamboyance red! ducky duck! black emeraude!
all different flavors.

Weeeeee! Psychedelic rush of color, too much for me! Seriously, I want to see you applying that tie-dye texture from '60s onto your work.

noodles

• No
  • Don't
    • tumblr
« Reply #438 on: March 15, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »
what is up with you and the awesome drawings, dude

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #439 on: March 16, 2011, 05:32:41 AM »
Weeeeee! Psychedelic rush of color, too much for me! Seriously, I want to see you applying that tie-dye texture from '60s onto your work.

I will see if I can make one such piece with the four colors of every new piece I did thus far.

what is up with you and the awesome drawings, dude
just me and my art streak.
I have a few more days from here on because lol nightshift.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2011, 07:02:14 AM »
Now you too can be a proud owner of TSO in the BUFF.

I am sorry if you don't like this our dear admin-san because of my perverted fantasies.
I just thought you are a pretty cool gal for organizing this relief effort, bank still doesn't approve random transactions via paypal omg fail on my side.

[nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/OwSNB.jpg[/nsfw] version 1 with black wings  - - - - [nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/ckkrn.jpg[/nsfw]

As for Modey-kins here we go

wallpaper

this has nothing to do with me but I figure this is a very cool wallpaper.
[nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/N8ggB.jpg[/nsfw]

<Jana> Fixed some broken links.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:47:14 PM by Daipi »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #441 on: March 17, 2011, 12:27:36 AM »
Dear diary,
today I began something

It looks like this, but I wonder who is this mysterious figure?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #442 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:03 AM »
Holy shit

That tablet is going to break my brain I just know it
                                                                                   .

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #443 on: March 17, 2011, 01:35:03 AM »
Dear diary,
today I began something

It looks like this, but I wonder who is this mysterious figure?
That hat and its ribbons make me go :* :* :*

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #444 on: March 17, 2011, 07:28:51 AM »
I'm feeling that it's Kilga and his sexy hat (or totally sikieiki :p )

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2011, 08:28:39 AM »
delicious bump

new art coming soon.

previews soon.

I love you all.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #446 on: July 25, 2011, 03:08:39 PM »
crosspostan

welp, it has been delayed for a day sorry guys.

here are my entries:
<--- what the design of the first two is based on... kinda, I took inspiration here.

Triela: The girl who is capable of lifting mountains

My interpretation: a Oni-ish brash girl who is capable of lifting trucks with her fingers and a chopstick, incredible strength being her forte, she is also easy going and is well liked by most people. Doesn't like dishonest people, but enjoys an honest drink any time. Her oni-attitude ends there tho, to Henrietta she is capable elder sister, taking care of most of the housework, hosting work and so on. Her desire to compete with Henrietta in just about anything makes their lives somewhat difficult. Triela enjoys afternoon naps, and whenever she wakes up in the morning, she usually starts her day with lifting herself up while attached to several tons of weight with her vertical push up. (as in handstand to some). Triela looks is always one of uncaring, she looks like she has never put on make up before in her life or ever wear a ribbon... Henrietta's secret desire would be to make her elder sister look more womanly... and get her a pair of proper pants.

Triela wears a bodysuit much like Henrietta, except while Henrietta uses her ever-changing projections on her body to reflect her feminine likes and dislikes and many cute fluffy costumes (she likes lolita and ribbons fashions) [[ so they don't change clothing, they just morph/transform when necessary like digital data is ]] Triela only uses the most normal projection on her outer dress + sleeves which each is weighing a terrible  2 tons! Triela's bodysuit is lined with circuits, much like her sister, and the nudity of the circuits suggest that her overpowering strength and processing power cannot be covered by mere mortal cloth! The circuits also light green and yellow when she is forcing herself, they reflect her moods. Triela has two horns, which act as light emitting indications for her powers, when she utters the magic words: she blasts off power that few can match, shockwaves namely also come from Triela's horns which radiate with energy like a walking sun. Triela likes hiding in her house however, seeing as all these accessories she can't take off sort of mark her out compared with her fairly normal looking sister Henrietta. By default Triela comes in green, and her clothes are a constant changing view of the cosmos! TLDR, it is basically Suika and Yuugi. Triela does not like going to school and aims to get just the right number of days in not failing her grades. She also gets just 1 point more to not fail her tests. She relies solely on Henrietta to aid her in her studies at last minute.

---------

Henrietta - cosmos projection online! + second colorbase color without projection
My interpretation:
Henrietta is a much more studious girl, she is a classic example of a very devoted little sister who aids her elder sister in a lot of things, making decisions for what to cook, what to watch on the telly, where to go, what to wear, if only with limited success. At home, she does not cook, but does the laundry for Triela, (as she might break the wash because of her heavy as hell clothing). Henrietta is always attention to detail, focusing on putting the extra ribbon, that extra strawberry on the pavlova and goes to school on time (she doesn't need to study though, she is already well beyond her capacity of knowledge, it is formality for her). Henrietta is a deeply devoted to her sister's wellbeing, both of them in fact. On the surface, Triela doesn't care what happens to Angelica, their youngest sister who is always missing from home or underground her mysterious lab doing weird things to herself. Triela concerns herself with the daily matters but inside she is still worried what is next Angelica is going to do to herself or letting TSO, their owner and lord goddess, do to her in her spare time. Triela objects to TSO's treatment of her, but she has limited influence on TSO's views of Angelica's self experimentation and her own, citing 'self improvement' as her raison d'etre.

Henrietta  however, is worried sick for Angelica, her vast expanse of knowledge is accumulated mostly because she seeks to become the 'foundation' for Angelica's experiments, in case if she misses a step, she would be there to recover her. On other terms, she is not that good with personality however, shy and sometimes introverted, Henrietta speaks in a mouse-like voice, nearly silent and someone as drunk and brash as Triela would hardly hear her; Angelica's improved hearing however seems to think she is talking into loudspeakers. Angelica listens to Henrietta on some occassions, understanding her worry for her, but Henrietta cannot seem to force Angelica to listen to Triela's advices, which normally includes 'get out of the lab and join us for a drink (despite being underage)). Stuck in between two not-so-right sisters, Henrietta is an example of the troubled sister.

By default, Henrietta's costume is a plate of 3D and Holographic light emitting nano-technology, giving her the ability to change her costumes into anything she wishes to wear at the time. When in her battle-ready form, she wears them as is, forming a picture of their home planet and the local purple sun radiating real-time like a television program on HD. They form armors, suits, leather, anything her mind can summon at will, and costs zero to no energy. In her free time, Henrietta also hosts games for the denizens of her planet, hence why she is the game server! When doing this... she does this in private and locked up in her room with high security features as she... needs to be naked while doing so. Her entire body morphs into screens and panels which moderates across entire star-systems of games and they take up all her processing power to micromanage them all in real time across several hundred time-zones. Her inherent ability to multi-thread multi-task. Normally, Angelica can support her from afar using her remote assistance, but this ocassion is rare and few in between while Triela is too stupid to understand all this game-hosting business. Henrietta believes it fortifies the feelings of her friends and people she knows, and she devotes her special attention to doing so with excellence. Her hosted games are often called the best in this side of the universe!

========

Angelica - The menacing little girl with a big arm
My interpretation:

Angelica is the youngest, but also the most dangerous. Her mingling with their goddess TSO worries both Triela and Henrietta who have been long under the service of TSO. TSO treats them as her daughters, but TSO's constant tweaking with Angelica, who is their beloved youngest sibling worries too much Triela and Henrietta to be on good terms with her. They are still friendly of course, but an internal worry is constantly carried about.

Angelica does not care what happens to her, she is in her own volition dedicated to the experiments and tweaking of TSO's mad experiments on her body. She cites 'self-improvement' as her prime motivator. She is very resilient to pain and probings, her body has been a constant map of various tasks of experimentation. By default Angelica does not show herself outside of her lab, she appears once in a while needing something to eat or drink, or just waltz pass the living room to get to her 'former' bedroom, which itself is jacked to Henrietta's room where she controls her game hosting. She monitors the safety and health of Henrietta's focused state while hosting games, when necessary. She is also Henrietta's backup for when some trouble arises internally or externally.

In terms of strength she is weak by default, however, with her many options and extras, such as her ultra strong right limb, she is easily a match for Triela's unnatural brute strength. She cannot improve them via training like Triela, but her ability to reroute her circuits on her own makes her versatile. When necessary she reroutes herself for speed of processing, aiding Henrietta; and when needed to outrun others in physical speed, getting to the next planet, she can travel at light speed with her flight modifications; when fighting Triela for her favorite pudding... (which is rare in occassion, since Triela eats ALL THE PUDDINGS regardless if they are labeled or not) she is able to summon strength with her robotic limb to unholy levels. Their family get-togethers are always well treasured, and Henrietta sees this as a picture of family harmony, while Triela sees this as an annoyance. They both care for her of course, Angelica is the one who needs a sort of encouragement to come out and speak her mind.

Angelica is on very good terms with TSO, they share many interests (that doesn't include TSO poking something around her body or her brain)  and basically enjoys secretly... pantyhoses! Angelica wants to get into one of those one day soon, but as it is, her body (or at least her original body) is in cryo storage while her self improvement and experiments go on. She is looking for ways to create a second more versatile, easily changeable body for when she needs to switch her mood and seeks to create this together with TSO. The only thing TSO apparent wants to decide on however, is the color of her hair and the size of her boobs... Angelica is against any talk of such things, and she regards these thoughts as 'extras' that she doesn't need.

Angelica's power is molecule augmentation, the ability to change the structure of molecules to form other ores and minerals with her physical power. She does this to help others, but mostly for herself to generate the necessary parts for her body augmentation. Angelica dresses in her default modified body above most of the time, on occasion she returns to her normal body which is very human in example and dressed only in a school uniform of their planet's school on the far side of the planet, which is an academy that spans half the planet in size.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:22:48 PM by ♛ Tsundere Bakery »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #447 on: July 25, 2011, 03:17:13 PM »

extra, this is based on Mai Nishida, which is my 3D waifu I was crazy for...
I dunno why I did this other than being motivated by lust..

Originally this was indeed supposed to be a copy of Henrietta, but I figured it was too ordinary, it is all so fluffy and all that I didn't think was suitable for something supposedly to be servers, she doesn't even look like one.

Anyway, all things considered I have never based my art on a real model before I wonder why, consider this as a first.

and here is the Miku I drew for my birthday last week.
I have never drew for myself... at least not in a way that I wanted to draw it for myself and only that. (Iji-AF doesn't really count)

Miku wouldn't drive a fucking Corolla, should why should you?

:V :smokedcheese: :trollface:

In case you all wonder, this is the development of what I think is nothing new using patterns, pictures and stuff as clippings on my art. They make them prettier though no less original or more, in a way I like doing this because it is basically like my avy and I like pop art stuff and using patterns and stuff since my early days of making wallpapers. As a whole this is nothing new, it is old news and people have been doing it for quite a while.

In the near future I probably branch out and do more of these.
and I might even go into real media artwork for this.

most of them http://imgur.com/a/loe6h/all
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:26:33 PM by ♛ Tsundere Bakery »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »
hey there, fellow fans and fellow members,

if AF were to restart a new DevArt or artblog or picasa thing would you support him?
(totally not an attentionwhore post.)

I have new art to post tomorrow, but it will be quite late.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #449 on: August 02, 2011, 05:54:50 AM »
Yes I would. That goddamn dA folder I had of your stuff is currently empty, that's boring.
                                                                                   .