Author Topic: [Art] AF's Art Thread III - (slightly) Slow updates only  (Read 145003 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: [Art] AF's Art Thread III - (slightly) Slow updates only
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2010, 12:42:39 PM »
Indeed. I probably did...

orz, I think I blame how everyone thinks even nipple bulge is consider NSFW... (Mode)
semantics on thumbnails too

----

anyway, here is to showcase some old stuff I did, some of you who know me in Minitokyo (if you even know what that is), I have been always making wallpapers for a long time, I quit 2 years ago maybe.

Have a barrage of wallpapers I made, resize at your own leisure.

Bleach

White Len/Shiroi Len of Melty Blood fame
White[nsfw]http://img263.imageshack.us/i/len43specialwhite.jpg[/nsfw] and Black[nsfw]http://img413.imageshack.us/i/len43specialblack.jpg/[/nsfw]

Topless Fate Testarossa on a beach?
[nsfw]http://img19.imageshack.us/i/holiday2.jpg/[/nsfw]

Enma Ai -

Otoboku TRAP TRAP TRAP -

Fate Stay Night Saber defeated..

Super dualscreen EF wallpaper -

Touka Gettan wallpaper -

Mai Hime's Natsume bringing it on in blue -

Joke Alice wallpaper ONLY YOU GUYS ONLY YOU GUYS ONLY YOU GUYS -   &  MariAri~

and that is all for this round.

please comment on the wallpapers too, if you can and like.

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »
Here is Rin Satsuki, it is not safe for work, because she is bottomless.
:yumemi:

Oh... Oh wow... She just looks so beautiful... I... Uh... Oh wow~  Thank you, thank you so much.  Ahah, I never thought she could look so gorgeous...

I hope you like it, be sure to fap to it..eerrrrr I mean, I hope you like it, aesthetically. in before your bunk, gonna be in etc.

...Am I that predictable?  Oh well~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2010, 12:50:54 PM »
I am glad you liked it so much, to be honest I was afraid you would against the bottomless idea./
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

dustyjo

« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2010, 09:52:01 PM »
Here is Rin Satsuki, it is not safe for work, because she is bottomless.

bottomless > topless
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:01:15 PM by dustyj★ »

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #214 on: April 30, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »
A-F, you you you.... :yumemi:

Yes, very nice stuff, man.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2010, 11:48:32 PM »
well. I saw the Rin image earlier but the forums were down for a bit so I couldn't really comment on it. Now that I can. Uh.

I've got to say that that Rin pic is really damn hot. Seriously. Might go as far to say sexiest thing I've seen all week. The fact that she's bottomless (with leggings on, which... actually makes it better) is definitely a contributing factor, especially since it feels like she's being a tease with how her legs are positioned and... yeah. I guess you can say bottomless is also a turn-on of mine as well, especially when it's well-done.

Also, I think the bit of plumpness only helps Rin out more than it hurts her. Then again, I guess I just find a slightly pudgy tummy on a girl to be nice, so. The snug-fitting top is also really nice, as it helps accentuate her breasts, thus adding more to the charm. And as I've said before, she is seriously rocking that bottomless + leggings combo. Hottest part of the pic right there, and part of why I think it's the sexiest pic I've seen all week. ...in all honesty, I can't think of words to express how well you did, but. Uh. I guess that just shows how great a job you did, AF.

* Dragoshi coughs*

perverted ramblings aside, the Sanae x Dai pic is really cute. and high-res Swimsuit Gappy still looks very lovely, as does Mode in the cocktail dress. Both are quite beautiful in their own ways. That, and the cleaned-up Naked Fate looks great. Like I said before, I thought the wings were the best part of the pic. And I still think they are, for the record.

In any case, this whole batch was wonderful, AF. And for that, I say... thanks for all the wonderful work.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2010, 08:23:44 AM »
* Solais is officially dead from bloodloss.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2010, 11:52:42 AM »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »
well, glad you all enjoyed it, I was sorta hoping there is some comment on the Sanae x Daiyousei beside the ooh ahhs.

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2010, 02:20:27 PM »
well, glad you all enjoyed it, I was sorta hoping there is some comment on the Sanae x Daiyousei beside the ooh ahhs.

YOU KILLED ME DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!???

Btw, it's nice, however, unlike the others, I don't see that... "improvement" thing in that particular picture, or the TSO one. There is something what feels wrong with those, I think with the poses... it feels... unnatural. I don't know why or what is that, but I think this is what your "improvements" are in your newer pictures. Of course this is just constructive criticism (or at least it tries to be one), so don't be angry.

But I still liked them very much. And you killed me.

Also, the Rin pic should be colored and uploaded to a variety of image sites.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:22:26 PM by ☼Solais☼ »

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2010, 02:55:38 PM »
Aww man, I can't wait until I get to my real computer so I can see all the things you listed off :*

Also, did you get my request A-F? I made it on your DA but didn't want to repeat it here. Ecchi Nobu, of course >:3 Bonus for thighhighs and shimapan, mwe heh~
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2010, 03:42:34 PM »
awww... didn't I already drew you in a swimsuit last time?

I guess I can consider~

and

YOU KILLED ME DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!???

Btw, it's nice, however, unlike the others, I don't see that... "improvement" thing in that particular picture, or the TSO one. There is something what feels wrong with those, I think with the poses... it feels... unnatural. I don't know why or what is that, but I think this is what your "improvements" are in your newer pictures. Of course this is just constructive criticism (or at least it tries to be one), so don't be angry.

But I still liked them very much. And you killed me.

Also, the Rin pic should be colored and uploaded to a variety of image sites.

Well, I am not angry, but let me put it this way, drawing that way is tiring, really tiring.

Rin Satsuki took lots of time and effort to try and shade out the drawing, tracing again and such such, the drawing period is significantly longer than Sanae x Daiyousei, though I wouldn't say the other is without effort. I spent a lot more time on the posing than usual, if that made sense, instead of the detailed level I usually go through with on a single sitting position work of art.

Thank you!

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »
I know it's very tiring, I'm sorry if I was a little blunt, but I recall that you requested people to tell you anything what is not as good as is, instead of just saying how good you are.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2010, 03:55:45 PM »
The swimsuit picture was too sexy and not very moemoe ;3 (also it's hard to tell the character is Nobu without the flower and whoacurves, though I still appreciate it ~<3)

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2010, 04:01:38 PM »
I know it's very tiring, I'm sorry if I was a little blunt, but I recall that you requested people to tell you anything what is not as good as is, instead of just saying how good you are.

and that is why I appreciate the comment as always, any comment is a good comment.
^^

The swimsuit picture was too sexy and not very moemoe ;3 (also it's hard to tell the character is Nobu without the flower and whoacurves, though I still appreciate it ~<3)
So I take this request of yours is gonna be flat chested standard Slaves Nobu in shimapan and thighhighs?

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2010, 10:56:10 PM »
So I take this request of yours is gonna be flat chested standard Slaves Nobu in shimapan and thighhighs?

Well, relatively flatchested compared to how you normally draw. :V But yeah, Slaves-Nobu, with thighhighs. But i'm not particular on the details outside of that, would actually like to see what you come up with. (maybe side-ties? Hrmm.. ^^;)

And oh yeah, I don't remember for sure but this picture (NSFWish) doesn't have a higher quality because it got lost or destroyed or something, right?

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2010, 03:04:27 AM »
Some random naked catgirl I drew in high school: [nsfw]http://j.imagehost.org/0621/19.jpg[/nsfw]

some random boxing chick, her arm looks broken.

HUGE UPGRADES:
Greyn  large

Shou large

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2010, 03:18:45 AM »
Shou large

LARGE IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS AMIRITE

:colonveeplusalpha:

I mean this as a genuine compliment: I love how you draw legs, man. Heck, all the contours of Shou's body look great there. They look so flexible, natural. And I mean that completely without innuendo. Keep the good stuff comin'.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2010, 03:10:46 AM »
So I finally got around to coloring stuff again.  This was highly experimental for me and I <3 the resut.  If you want me to color another one just point out which one you want me to do and stuff.

Anyway, I really need to drop in and comment more often.  I absolutely love the way you draw hair (and I totally wish I could preserve the way it looked when I ink the images better ._.). All the detail in the clothing and acessories is also amazing.  I still <3 your artwork. even if I am really lazy about coloring
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2010, 04:59:35 AM »
Holy shit yeah! I thought it was already forgotten!

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2010, 06:31:58 AM »
Aha~ Kitten, that is awesome work there. I didn't expect you to finally get down to it, was it because of my nagging at IRC the other day?

and that is some really good coloring, so nonsense of the hair comment, really, I think you made it much much better by simplifying it so much so.

Oh well, though I said I got requests to be filled, I simply went with my heart desired to draw first.

So Nobu, you are one lucky bastard~

[nsfw]http://j.imagehost.org/view/0909/nobu[/nsfw]

IS THAT A FAINT TRACE OF NIPPLES I SEE? Yes, I tried and failed, removed.
I suck. Other than that, unf unf unf~

Can't believe this is.... I don't know what this is, let's just call it an awesome picture lalala.

&

First time drawing an animal, Momiji's wolf, which is also a Myo-Oh of Youkai Mountain. This is one of the pieces I am doing for Momiji's God of War game appearance that I mentioned before. Here is a preliminary version of what's to come. Dunno much about the armor, but largely it should become entirely different by the end of the day. Keeping the Tengu mask, the helmet. Momiji in this case represents the will of Lordship, her serving under 2 lords, one is Aya, and the other Tenma-sama, gives her a closer to samurai form, samurai itself as a word means :To Serve

Momiji's blade is given a much more powerful upgrade, capable of causing severe damage.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2010, 08:21:24 AM »
aghghgahgdhfdfhahahff *Nobu froths at the mouth*

Does this count as narcissism? I don't think I care at this point @_@ You outdid yourself A-F, thank you so much  :* I can only imagine what kind of situation would have Nobu in that sort of pose and state of dress... mwe heh heh :3

Since you said before that you like comments that are more than 'ilu oh god this so good bla bla', i'll try offering you some kind of objective opinion.. Probably the one thing that looks kinda off to me is the way she's grasping the side ties with her entire right hand. I think the more natural thing to do is grasp with thumb, index, and maybe middle finger. Minor detail though.

« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2010, 02:08:40 PM »
Dem some birthin hips dere Nobubu

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2010, 03:09:45 AM »
I am gonna impregnate Nobu anyway~

yeah, I actually noticed how weird the hand looked like there, I suppose it was an inspiration of the moment there.

(cutting away the wondering, I was making Iji-Nobu in a position to you know... do naughty things by kneeling down obviously...)
probably the best bit about this was it was inspired by Abgrund's Maria Holic doujins... (no doubt by traps)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:15:25 AM by ♛Dead+Master »

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2010, 03:18:47 AM »
(cutting away the wondering, I was making Iji-Nobu in a position to you know... do naughty things by kneeling down obviously...)
probably the best bit about this was it was inspired by Abgrund's Maria Holic doujins... (no doubt by traps)

You'll hear absolutely no complaints from me, because i'm a horrible pervert. :toot:

Dragoshi

« Reply #235 on: May 05, 2010, 07:38:57 AM »
You'll hear absolutely no complaints from me, because i'm a horrible pervert. :toot:

This, pretty much. :V

and yeah. I agree with Nobu on the thing with the side ties, but eh. Like he said, minute detail, etc. :x

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #236 on: May 05, 2010, 07:51:53 AM »
I agree with Nobu on the thing with the side ties, but eh.
Well, it could be interpreted as her not even bothering with untying it properly but rather trying to rip it off to get naked as soon as poss- :yumemi:.....I should stop there.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2010, 08:25:30 AM »
Well, it could be interpreted as her not even bothering with untying it properly but rather trying to rip it off to get naked as soon as poss- :yumemi:.....I should stop there.

I like this thought.
A LOT/

Dragoshi

« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2010, 09:45:27 AM »
I like this thought.
A LOT/

yeah, yeah. I'm betting it really gets the imagination kicked into overdrive. :V

but, eh.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2010, 10:08:10 AM »
...Why am I afraid to look at that pic now?