Author Topic: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=  (Read 167231 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=
« Reply #990 on: February 09, 2010, 02:33:57 AM »
>"So what evidence do you have that Chen can do this kind of damage, exactly? That is, that she has the strength to mutilate Meira and the ability to knock down trees with that seems to be a spherical shaped attack? As it stands, I don't see anything that really suggests she could do any of these things effectively. As well, is there any proof she actually has possession of the murder weapon? Has it been located?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #991 on: February 09, 2010, 02:36:46 AM »
As well, is there any proof she actually has possession of the murder weapon? Has it been located?"
>Don't say this. Chen has Nyamune and the contract broken sword, doesn't she? This would be far too easy to check.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #992 on: February 09, 2010, 02:43:27 AM »
>"So what evidence do you have that Chen can do this kind of damage, exactly? That is, that she has the strength to mutilate Meira and the ability to knock down trees with that seems to be a spherical shaped attack? As it stands, I don't see anything that really suggests she could do any of these things effectively. As well, is there any proof she actually has possession of the murder weapon? Has it been located?"

>Don't say this. Chen has Nyamune and the contract broken sword, doesn't she? This would be far too easy to check.

"Chen is a beast youkai, if she couldn't do something like rend a human to pieces, I would be very very surprised. At that, she is a shikigami to one of the most powerful beings in gensokyo. She is a cut above the normal class of beast youkai."

Lunasa pauses.

"As far as the spherical shots... I'd like to see YOU try to explain those in your favor. Unless your explanation can come off as better, it is most likely exactly as said. Why would the assailant's shots end up going back towards her, Wriggle?"

She is pushing it back towards you, but you can't blame her. This is hard to explain.

And with someone like Komachi on the podium, this could get ignored.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #993 on: February 09, 2010, 02:48:08 AM »
>MARISA'S EARTHLIGHT RAY
>Perhaps they were like boomerangs >:
>Dang nabbit this is hard, but fun
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Chaore

« Reply #994 on: February 09, 2010, 02:49:18 AM »
>MARISA'S EARTHLIGHT RAY
>Perhaps they were like boomerangs >:
>Dang nabbit this is hard, but fun

A kangaroo youkai? Now you're just being silly.

You'd be having more fun if Chen's life wasn't at stake.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: February 09, 2010, 03:11:02 AM »
"Chen is a beast youkai, if she couldn't do something like rend a human to pieces, I would be very very surprised. At that, she is a shikigami to one of the most powerful beings in gensokyo. She is a cut above the normal class of beast youkai."

>How much does Wriggle know about how shikigami work? And she thinks Yukari is dead, yes?
>"You expect strength from a cat youkai? Will you also expect majestic wings from a tiger youkai? Chen is well known for her speed, she is capable of some amazing bursts of agility, even. But strength? Not as much."

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #996 on: February 09, 2010, 03:12:49 AM »
>Break the fourth wall and say Chen is a stage 2 boss.

Chaore

« Reply #997 on: February 09, 2010, 03:19:58 AM »
>How much does Wriggle know about how shikigami work? And she thinks Yukari is dead, yes?
>"You expect strength from a cat youkai? Will you also expect majestic wings from a tiger youkai? Chen is well known for her speed, she is capable of some amazing bursts of agility, even. But strength? Not as much."

Wriggle doesn't know much, other than the basics. She can see where Lunasa would be going with this. She shares the same view as everyone else that is not Chen.

Lunasa nods. "Cat youkai or not, she is still a youkai. A cut above a human, and even humans can cut down themselves. Her frame is small, but she packs more than enough strength to accomplish this. For example, she broke a sword. I don't see why human flesh and bone would be harder. She isn't an Oni, but she is still capable of killing."

Komachi is starting to look a bit bored...

>Break the fourth wall and say Chen is a stage 2 boss.

You dunno, she IS an EX-Stage midboss as well.

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #998 on: February 09, 2010, 04:01:05 AM »
> Deep, Deep down in our minds, question the possibility of a fight if things go south....

Chaore

« Reply #999 on: February 09, 2010, 04:07:23 AM »
> Deep, Deep down in our minds, question the possibility of a fight if things go south....

At this rate, it could be the only way to get Chen out of here in one piece...

You don't think, even if Cirno felt like helping you out, you could get past the Yama and all of her men or women. You're just a bit too thick into Yama territory.

At any rate, Komachi cleaves her podium to shut everyone up again. "Alright. This is getting a bit boring, so we're going to call a recess. Court resumes in 15 minutes or whenever I feel like judging you guys again."

You suppose this gives you time, but how much?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: February 09, 2010, 04:57:16 AM »
>Enough to make a new thread~