Author Topic: Question on how to change in game controls! (as well as my first post!)  (Read 2073 times)

I don't understand Japanese and I found the options menu, but I don't know how to alter the buttons... Epic sadness. I want to move with WASD and use JK and space (shoot, bomb, focus respectively)

Also...

Hi! I'm keikun332. I've always been REALLY interested in the touhou shooting genera for a long time now but been too chicken to try it out. I finally got the chance to play and it's really addictive! I hope I can fit in and maybe get some help as I progress! I also got into tetris the grandmaster heh. Good times (sorry for off topic!!! gomenasai...)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Unfortunately, without a key remapper (there's one around the Tech Support board somewhere), you can't really change the key layouts unless you have a controller.
Also, are you playing the demos, or do you have the full versions? There's an english patch for all the full windows games, so... yeah.

yeah I have a full version and the english patch. Just when I go to the key config and try to press anything, nothing works heh heh. Thats unfortunate... Guess I'll just learn to do it? heh heh. hope to get some scores in one day! till then, lurk mode <.<

jbsnv

• Been afk since birth
it shood be there under options or configure if not then your going to have to play with shift z x ^v<>

Azure Lazuline

• Looooove!!
  • PM me for free huggles and love!
    • Entanma Project - indie game development
The in-game key config is meant for configuring a joypad, not the keyboard. External programs exist to configure the keyboard, but I don't know any by name.

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
No need to revive this post.  The question was asked in the proper forum and answered.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?