Author Topic: Bug Report Thread  (Read 366134 times)

Fulisha of Light

• Also known as Felis-Licht
  • Light and Day Aeon ~C☆
Re: Bug Report Thread
« Reply #480 on: November 20, 2019, 04:06:29 AM »
Still can't access the site on desktop due to the expired certificate; latest Firefox version seems to automatically blocks sites with expired certificates even if you have an exception made (clearing cookies and whatnot hasn't done a thing on my end...)

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Bug Report Thread
« Reply #481 on: January 10, 2020, 06:18:48 PM »
Still can't access the site on desktop due to the expired certificate; latest Firefox version seems to automatically blocks sites with expired certificates even if you have an exception made (clearing cookies and whatnot hasn't done a thing on my end...)
:wat: :o (It should be already resolved by you ..but in doubt I could lend some and more he)
I remember and experienced myself a few Previous Firefox"Partly Bottle-Necking" Updates triggering A "No-Exception or Void-Exception or Void-Report due to Design Defects or Glitches or a(Often Mozilla Firefox) depending about one's own Config&Profile&C

Nevertheless"shrimaiden.org domain " is actually  an Online  and Web-wise a False Positive Exception for" Innocently" Expired Trusted(95 DAYS) Certificates;this is referred to 2020 Firefox(Mozilla Main Release....especially without"hard-standards security  filters/blockers/fire-wall like add-ons/add-ins " ) should work fine unless there is something in "about:config "OR an "incompatibility in the Usef Profile by the Computer " OR  an """"Incompatibility ("updated") """about:config """ OR  "A Resurfacing Particular  Glitchy Filtering of the Firefox User Experience and Report".

/POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS/
+Perhaps a "VPN or try out a Proper Proxy could help for several times ,though somehow like a trial&error procedureperfectly on Firefox or. Rolled-Back(dated&secured&tested version)  - different solutions step-by steps and even seemingly or actually outdated or negligible were and are still find out more or less collaboratively and " comunionally " ....
+OF COURSE THAT WAS/IS BEFORE the "Unblocking Firefox UPDATE OVERWRTING THE ONE POSSIBLY Negating The Exception Rules  " rarely but not that rarely Websites with Expired Certifications)might affects Personal Browse rarely not limited to extremely rare&particular Websites-Cases but Still Quite So
+Temporary (?) SOLUTIONS one could be an Alternate Browser WITH Rule/Certifcation Exception which is Not-Firefox but instead a MozillaFamily one OR a MozillaFamily-like one OR a Mozilla Firefox Roll-Back Saflely Balanced with Compatibility,Roll-Backs,Exception Rule of Certifcation OR Synchronise Again with Another Time Server rather than "the  Time "Back Manually your

/POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS/
 :blush: :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:57:25 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .