Author Topic: Benny1's oneshots feat. A gift to Ruro  (Read 16798 times)

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: Benny1's oneshots feat. A gift to Ruro
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 05:01:45 AM »
and they selected ...and nothing heart for the stage because it's just that badass.

Whoa, these girls have great taste in music. Surprising, coming from Yukari.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 05:04:15 AM »
Whoa, these girls have great taste in music.

Lalalala~ Of course~! Lalalala~ Don't underestimate a singer's sense of music~!

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 05:10:27 AM »
.... G'night!

Whoa, these girls have great taste in music. Surprising, coming from Yukari.
-- Wow, 12 seconds in and it's already got me!

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 03:06:50 AM »
C-Sion!  Yumemi of course picked Ruro's favorite strawberry, Ryougi.  She went for C-Ryougi because C-Ryougi has cool combos the author likes.

Round 1

Fight!

Wriggle was pretty angry that Yumemi was trying to take all of the red.  So she was playing well.  She dashed in and Yumemi was about to do something but suddenly Wriggle hit Yumemi with 2A.  The best part was Yumemi was standing, so 5C doesn't launch.  This means Wriggle was able to do 2AA 5B 2B 5C 3C j.[C] ad.[C] dj.[C] j.214A j.C dj.[C] ad.[C] j.214A j.C dj.[C] air throw.  It was a very cool combo that was exciting!  Also Yumemi did not groundtech the airthrow.  This is because Wriggle was really good at Melty Blood and knew to do a j.214C/j.C option select on the way down.  If Yumemi had teched any way, Wriggle would have been able to punish with C-Sion and her divekick.

From here, Wriggle let loose her true inner C-Sion powers.  She used her powerful pressure with 236B and 6C 4C.  Yumemi was very confuse with what to do.  Every single thing Wriggle did was a frame trap and Yumemi had no reversals because she was playing Ryougi.  Thus she blocked a lot and eventually thrown to death and overheaded to death.  This wasn't good for Yumemi but was good for Gensokyo.  But Yumemi was mad and took of her cape.  This means she is serious.  And no it does not mean this is strip MBAA stop drooling Ruro.

Yumemi was smarter this game and managed to push Wriggle into the corner.  This is not good because Ryougi has guard crush strings.  Yumemi was just toying with Wriggle though.  At one point, Yumemi got a hit on Wriggle, the combo she used was 2A 2B 5B 5C 2C 5A 236A?3 (2A 5A 236A?3)?2.  Everybody who had played this game knew that this wasn't even close to Ryougi's optimal combo, and a few people realized that this is the legendary "Beautiful Sword Loop" (美刀ループ) that was used as a combo movie combo.  It was generally very difficult to do as the second 236A actually whiffed in each 236Ax3 and this made it very hard to do.  The 2A was also hard to link.

Wriggle eventually lost that around, but was determined to win.  She pressed buttons and started trolling Yumemi as well.  At one point, Wriggle got into heat and used the combo 2AA 5B 2B 3C 214C 5A 2B 3C 214C 5A 2B 3C 41236C.  This was a very non optimal meter wasting combo but Wriggle did it anyways because she thought it was funny to troll Yumemi, since Yumemi was being mean.  Wriggle took the first game.

Yumemi was not happy at this point and decided to make this special.

"New Rule:  The final match is an Archetype Earth mirror!"

Wriggle and Yumemi both kept a straight face, but everybody else started laughing.  Yumemi's obsession with winning made her make a very bad choice.  Wriggle had made an Archetype Earth CMV, and Yumemi's internet had been down so she didn't know this.

Every game, Wriggle used combos like 2C 4C ad.C 2C 3C ad.C 2C to get Yumemi in the corner and then used her 2B 5C 214A infinite to win each game.  It was not a good match and Yumemi felt stupid thinking her 214D combos would win the match.  However she did not have the true heart of the stick and wasn't able to beat Wriggle's pure heart and good intentions.

In the end everybody was happy that Wriggle saved Valentine's Day from Yumemi, and Yumemi moved into Youkai Jesus' Buddhist temple.  It was a very good ending and Ruro was happy because Yumemi was back in Gensokyo and Benny1 was sad because everybody was joking about Wriggle being a boy because she was good at video games.  Sad.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 03:12:07 AM »
But Yumemi was mad and took off her cape.  This means she is serious.  And no it does not mean this is strip MBAA stop drooling Ruro.

Wh-- wait how did you KNOW THAT :o

And yes, I am quite happy that Yumemi is back in Gensokyo and is now living with Byakuren~~~ Thanks a bunch, Benny. \o/

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 01:05:39 PM »
A:E mirror? Why would you do this >:<

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 04:04:13 PM »
Wh-- wait how did you KNOW THAT :o
Because he knows you. ;P

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 05:33:05 AM »
Oh no, this topic hasn't been posted in for at least 14days!

d-do d-do do d-do d-do do d-do d--do do dododododododododDO!

"wakawakawakawakawaka" said Yuyuko.

'wowowowowowowowowowowowowow" said Myon.

Yuyuko turned the corner and ate a power pellet and Myon turned all blue and ran away from Yuyuko.

So how did this terrible Pac-man parody begin?  Well, let's do the time warp again and go back in time and figure out!

So like, Yuyuko was like chilling in her house.  And she was hungry, because yuyuko is always hungry, k?  Makes sense to me, so deal wtih it.  SO like, She told Youmu "Youmu, I'm hungry, feed me."  Unfrotunately, Youmu had already fed her twenty times that day, so she cracked.

"GOD DAMNIT YUYUKO YOU EAT MORE THAN PAC-MAN GO FUCK YOURSELF." and stormed out.  But she came up with a master plan as she stormed out so she turned around and was like "actually we're going to prove that last statement I just made okay?" and then suddenly Hakugyokuro changed and like the Yuyuko mansion was that pac-man layout.  It was a lot more organized than the old hakugyokuro which was kind of nice but that's besides the point.  And so Yuyuko kept going around and Myon split into four and played the ghosts.

And so Yuyuko went wakawakwakakawakwa god damnit that's hard to type a lot and Myon got eatn a few times.  Eventually Yuyuko got full.

"Okay I was wrong you don't eat more than Pac-man" said Youmu.

THE END.

Matsuri

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 05:35:29 AM »
A masterpiece.

Also, for the sake of context:
[01:27:31] <Benny1> okay guys I pretended I turned 21 tonight and am a little tipsy somebody give me ahilarious touhou short story idea and I'll pump it out in half an hour or so
[01:28:06] <Matsuri-Sunrise> Yuyuko as Pac-Man
[01:28:08] <headcrabs> medicine would be pretty chill. besides the whole trying to kill you because you're human thing
[01:28:08] <Matsuri-Sunrise> Eat food
[01:28:12] <Matsuri-Sunrise> then eat ghosts
[01:28:17] <Sakana> ^
[01:28:18] <Bread|ContemplatorOfHugs> Okay, Benny1
[01:28:20] <Bread|ContemplatorOfHugs> Food
[01:28:21] <Bread|ContemplatorOfHugs> EATS
[01:28:22] <Bread|ContemplatorOfHugs> GHOSTS
[01:28:26] <Benny1> Okay Matsy
[01:28:33] <Matsuri-Sunrise> I have no idea how that came to mind
[01:28:35] <Matsuri-Sunrise> But it works

Esifex

• Though the sun may set