Author Topic: A Comiket 77 Thread  (Read 55353 times)

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
A Comiket 77 Thread
« on: December 13, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »
Just gonna point out that This Page has a list of all known Comiket 77 game releases, and This One Here lists all C77 music releases (Touhou and Non-Touhou).

...I don't know about you, but between what I think is Master Burner Climax's full release, the release of Touhou Fushigi No Dungeon, as well as Super Touhou Wars' demo release and what appears to be Touhou Disgaea... I'm getting kind of excited.  Anything catch your guys' eyes?

PS: I am so sad at no dBu D:

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
Re: A Comiket 77 Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »
I'm not sure what it is, but touhou on the DS! That has to be good, right?

The five magic rolling stones

Minxix

• boring irish person
  • lives in a shed
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »
TWIlight INSanity's spin-off, Alternate Sphere, is supposed to be released at this Comiket.
Orange_Juice's new game Sora is coming out as well I think.

Demetori's 曼衍珠汝華~Nada Upasana Pundarika looks interesting :v

DarkslimeZ

• A REIMU SLIME APPEARED.
  • COMMAND?
    • Eternal Temporality
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 08:24:58 PM »
Shit, Sora is finally coming out? I played the trial version a while back and liked it a lot. Also, the SRW Alpha-themed Touhou game trial version is coming out.

Whatever that Maristice game is, it looks kinda cool. Also, they finally got to a boss battle in Hashireisen >o< I guess I'll give Master Burner Climax a shot too. yay new hard drive~

Just a reminder that the amount of C77 music releases will probably always be bigger than that list on VGMDB(we can only do so much! ;o;). I'll probably have a complete list on my blog, but whatever.

[14:12] <~BoredTSO> you need to have enough fissile material in a certain density to reach supercriticality

jigglyppuff8

• Speed Anime Trance 8
  • Alco Dolce
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 08:36:55 PM »
That's why I made sure to say "currently known" when I posted that link on the other board. ;^^

Currently, everything that's been announced so far is irrelevant to my interests. Maybe as the event draws closer.

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »
A lot to look forward to then. Nice.
More Demetori is always welcome  :)

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
Is that....Ice Climbers with Touhou....?

Ok, seriously, there already is Touhou Mario, Touhou Megaman, Touhou Pokemon, Touhou Tetris, Touhou Soccer, Touhou Romancing Saga, Touhou Mother and soon there will be Touhou Zelda, Touhou Street Fighter, Touhou Mystery Dungeon, Touhou Disgaea, and what looks like Touhou Phoenix Wright, and once there was a Touhou Mario Kart planned. There even exist a Touhou I Wanna Be The Guy, and I saw parody screen shots of Final Fantasy IV with Touhou! And now there is Touhou Ice Climbers?!

Why is there no Touhou Kirby yet?! It can't be that hard! We already have a pink glutton and a crystal winged psycho in Touhou! It SCREAMS for a Kirby version!

EDIT: Oh lookey here, there's even Touhou Puyo Pop!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 09:50:20 PM by OkashiiNaito »

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »
There's already a Touhou Ace Attorney. Two, to be precise. They should be translated (and found).

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »
If there is a Touhou Disgaea (or any kind of SRPG really), that would be pretty awesome. I kind of want to check out Master Burner too, but I don't know if my computer can handle it.

Tatsh has a couple albums coming out I want to get ahold of, one with original stuff and another with Touhou remixes. There was a jazz album by TLi-synth called Melancholic Road that seemed pretty good. Hatsunetsu Mikos has another album coming out that I'm really looking forward to, since they're one of my favorite circles. Might get the new EastNewSound album too, since I liked Lucent Wish, and I've been considering checking out the new Violin Rock album from TAMusic. Of course, I need to get the 12.3 OST too. And if THIS is anything like it sets itself up to be, it will be awesome.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 12:41:59 AM »
Touhou Disgaea?! *drools*, demo or full version? And I still think the translation for Super Touhou wars wont be 6 years >=P. I mean labyrinth of Touhou got translated really fast. Have faith in the Touhou fans! I just wish I knew more Japanese to try and translate something myself. Alas I suck at learning languages

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 12:55:06 AM »
And I still think the translation for Super Touhou wars wont be 6 years >=P. I mean labyrinth of Touhou got translated really fast. Have faith in the Touhou fans!
Labyrinth isn't anywhere NEAR as text heavy as STW would be, assuming they follow the format. Though, It won't be as long as an SRT by far, because we'll have demos to start from, assuming they don't change dialogue.  :V. And its probably an easier format to mess with compared to an SRT game.

Gpop

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 01:53:46 AM »
Tatsh has a couple albums coming out I want to get ahold of, one with original stuff and another with Touhou remixes.

Yes!

A lot to look forward to then. Nice.
More Demetori is always welcome  :)

FUCKING YES!

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 08:15:19 AM »
There's more stuff up now, including what looks to be a 3d Danmaku Fighter @_@

Formless God

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 08:58:55 AM »
There's more stuff up now, including what looks to be a 3d Danmaku Fighter @_@

HELL YESSSSSSSSSS.

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 09:00:05 AM »

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 09:36:37 AM »
I am excite for Master burner, crazy ass touhou SRW, and crazy ass 3D fighting game.
The 3D game with Reisen has potential, but it looks kinda shitty
Wotters gonna' wot

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
    • Primum Mobile ~ Doujin Circle
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 11:45:01 AM »
Master Burner definitely looks nice. I'm interested. As per usual, Touhou 12.3 OST too if only for the final mega orchestral pieces and stuff they do.

I'm not even 3 hours in Mystical Chain and all these things are announced. Alternative Sphere WILL be released during Comiket. It's also announced in most doujin stores.

Same with eXceed 3rd Black Package in the loli Jade Penetrate  :V

I'm a bit sad that a bunch of releases are metal (or attempts at metal) and there is little of the rest... or at least it looks like that for now. Silver Forest comes out with what seems to be a Maribel/Renko oriented album, relevant to my interests.

TAM keeps churning albums and O-Life Japan is as elusive as usual.

Samidare is being re-released as "Samidare Archive" with mucho-mucho of everything. The game is good, guess it deserves it but I would love them to focus on fixing RefRain, which is plagued with horrendous bugs and ridiculously overpowered weaponry.

Another moment to put some publicity (=P), the multilanguage trial of the voice acting visual novel Koenchu Yonogi Seiyuu Story by the circle Zero Zigen will be released. It has english, spanish (done by yours truly!) and I think german and french on the works. So, yep, since it's not just in japanese guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out. There will also be a little album release, and it'll feature one of my songs coupled with a Hannya Shingyo.

RE-BORN INDISCRIMINATE INSTINCT

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »
I dunno you guys, but I am eyeing RKS Freudenstachel SO HARD
Also all the games already mentioned.
ALSO also
PS: I am so sad at no dBu D:
FUCK

EDIT: RKS DELAYED FUCK

Ai-chann

• Touhou Rookie
  • IT'S TOUHOU TIME
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »
I may sound like an idiot for asking this question, but is ZUN unveiling a demo for his next official Touhou game at C77?

Gpop

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »
I may sound like an idiot for asking this question, but is ZUN unveiling a demo for his next official Touhou game at C77?

No, as he apparently forgot to sign up for this Comiket.

Regardless, he usually releases his demos at Reitaisai though.

Ai-chann

• Touhou Rookie
  • IT'S TOUHOU TIME
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »
No, as he apparently forgot to sign up for this Comiket.

Regardless, he usually releases his demos at Reitaisai though.

Yeah, that's what I heard.  I just thought maybe he was able to get his registration in time.  I'll be looking forward to Reitaisai, then.  Thanks!

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 09:10:12 PM »
Games are more exciting than music this time...only album that looks remotely interesting is a new South of Heaven one.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »
Wow, in that Puyo Pop game, either the creators are really bad at their own game, or they just really hate Patchy :(

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 10:00:42 PM »
and what appears to be Touhou Disgaea
Oh God a Fantasy Quadruple Sword sequel, and the terrain graphics are way better.

Sir, you just made my day.

E: I noticed a few other people seemed interested.  It's definitely a sequel to Quadruple Fantasy Sword - Tenshi's Counterattack (lol same character sprites), which you could probably find relatively easily with the help of Google.

E2: Is the games link only Touhou?  Because I swear Rozenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel was supposed to get a C77 release, and I don't see it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 10:03:50 PM by Esoterica »

Minxix

• boring irish person
  • lives in a shed
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 10:13:44 PM »
E2: Is the games link only Touhou?  Because I swear Rozenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel was supposed to get a C77 release, and I don't see it.

Freudenstachel is postponed to C78 apparently.

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »
Again?

Goddammit. >:(

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »
Gah. Lets hope that 3rd times the charm and it actually makes it to C78

Observer

• Light Bearer
  • Arcanum Infinitum
    • Primum Mobile ~ Doujin Circle
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »
As long as it doesn't end like RebRank or Siter Skain stuff that takes years to get finished... Alltynex 2nd is under development since 2004-2005.

RE-BORN INDISCRIMINATE INSTINCT

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 01:06:40 AM »
Games are more exciting than music this time...only album that looks remotely interesting is a new South of Heaven one.
what are you talking about

Sound Holic is releasing TWO albums. The first in a new piano-based series and A IAMP/SWR/12.3 REMIX ALBUM yesssssssssssssssss