Author Topic: 3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others  (Read 159515 times)

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others
« on: November 28, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
Recently, like 2.5 days ago, i managed to get my hands on 3D Custom Girl thanks to a friend. And after finding mods and getting more items to add to it and all i managed to get quite a few touhou girls as a result ^^
After fiddling with it and eventually seeing how perverted it is *sweatdrop* i got a good grasp on how everything works and whatnot and took some nice pictures ^_^
First, the Unknown girl Nue Houjuu

Maybe she's looking for her UFO's?

Then our lovely evil spirit Mima-sama

Miss Usami was studying pretty late one night it seems.

And of course I would take photos of my fave girls, The Scarlets ^_^
Flan's room was rather normal hehe. Her tv is much better than mine ;_;

And my beloved Mistress~

I've a few more-no i've a lot more than this haha. but I was curious if anyone else plays the game....wait is this even considered a game? more like a....i dunno some program ._.

Even though it has mostly ero content in what you can do its still fun to just make characters and take pics. I feel like Aya for once haha.

Well Bye for now
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:01:01 PM by Kojiremi »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Letty Whiterock

Re: 3D Custom Girl (or other silimar things)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 08:33:33 AM »
Then our lovely evil spirit Mima-sama

I now have a reason to reinstall this game. Teach me how to make this happen.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 08:43:56 AM »
If only they had a male version...
Wotters gonna' wot

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 08:44:26 AM »
Never heard of this, how is it a game? I mean what makes it a game and not some tool like photoshop or whatever.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 09:11:57 AM »
I now have a reason to reinstall this game. Teach me how to make this happen.
Ahaha wow.
well the touhou girls i got from a friend. I can get the mod for ya if you want. The game/program itself is about 5 gigs and it took 7 parts for me to get the whole thing from him -_- took a while but it was definitely worth it hehe ^_^

Never heard of this, how is it a game? I mean what makes it a game and not some tool like photoshop or whatever.

To be honest dood, i've no idea. I don't really see this as a game...more like an engine for creating 3D girls and poses for modeling/screenshots and ero play. I dunno what to call it but i do more of the former than the latter. Taking screenshots and whatnot is pretty fun + making girls.
All the touhou girls are modded in so you can't make them just have to load them up but after that you can edit their clothes and whatnot

Wedding Dress Remilia~ i did this one myself.
go figure coming from me haha
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 09:31:03 AM by Kojiremilia »
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Kitsumi

• Danmakufu Noob
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »
it's actually an eroge. you dress them up and then initiate h-scenes through the clothing menu.
just FYI.

Gpop

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »
So...how do you do it with Mima and her tail then?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »
it's actually an eroge. you dress them up and then initiate h-scenes through the clothing menu.
just FYI.
I already mentioned that and said i knew that as well. If its just an eroge then i guess that's the only category it can fit in. I can't really see this as a game, nor a simple tool.

So...how do you do it with Mima and her tail then?

......lol don't wanna know haha.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »
I already mentioned that and said i knew that as well. If its just an eroge then i guess that's the only category it can fit in. I can't really see this as a game, nor a simple tool.

I suspected at first but wasn't really sure based on the little info I saw in this thread.

But I believe the technical definition for this program is "toy". I don't know the definition of eroge. But if it's really "erotic game" or something. I don't think that would really hold true either because I can totally see this being interesting to some people without ever intending that. I mean I can see girls liking this thing just to play "dress up" with their fave characters or something.

I'm not really interested in playing dressup with girls myself, but I am interested in how it works kinda. I mean how do you choose what girl to use? Do you ahve to import an extracted model from 3dsmax or maya? Or is it more user friendly somehow? How do you just change their clothes? Is the import naked as a base, and the game uses physics to wrap pre-determined dresses around the model? Or does it somehow emulate pre-clothed models to have other clothes on using some kind of magic which I can't begin to understand >=P.

I imagine it's much easier to use than working with 3dsmax and shit for models and clothes, or else it really woudln't be much of a program, might as well use 3dsmax. You don't have to answer those if you don't want. I'm really just musing to myself.

Bananamatic

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 09:30:30 PM »
But can this app nuetongue.jpg?

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
Explaining how it works to Ghaleon:

The program's quite easy to use. You start with a base model, where the height, width, and... other physical characteristics can be adjusted via sliders. Eyes, mouth, hair, clothing, and accessories are then selected from a series of selection bars. I'd imagine you only have to do 3D modelling if you want to create custom clothing or something.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 06:12:47 PM »
Yeah that's basically it. when you fisrt start it gives you one template but you can edit everything about her and save as many as you want/is able to, After figuring out the physical look of her you can choose what ever clothing and accessories you want. AFter that you can have em enact in multiple sexual scenes or go to the posing section and make your own poses or use current ones to take screenshots in or group shots in. As you said here

But I believe the technical definition for this program is "toy". I don't know the definition of eroge. But if it's really "erotic game" or something. I don't think that would really hold true either because I can totally see this being interesting to some people without ever intending that. I mean I can see girls liking this thing just to play "dress up" with their fave characters or something.
Basically me. I'm just playing with it to dress em up and take pics haha. its pretty fun. Like Pokemon Snap but you make your own targets XD

Anyway more photos. Made these for Theorist

I'ma make a few more like these then try a casual wearing touhou cast ^_^

Bananamatic

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 06:15:25 PM »
Like Pokemon Snap but you make your own targets XD
Now I want to throw pester balls at Shiki. :V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 06:50:25 PM »
Just popping my head in here real quick, due to the nature of the game - please remember to keep it worksafe.

If you seriously feel the need to post something NSFW, use the [nsfw] tags.  Thanks!

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »
Just popping my head in here real quick, due to the nature of the game - please remember to keep it worksafe.

If you seriously feel the need to post something NSFW, use the [nsfw] tags.  Thanks!

yeah of course. Though i've no intention of posting something NSFW here. mostly because i don't know how exactly to format that tag in. haha don't teach me. then i'll have absolutely no reason to do it. :D

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 01:47:16 AM »
All my mods are old :(

I need more.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 05:41:33 AM »
you can probably find more at the website i'd bet. All the stuff i gotten from a friend of mine. Same guy who gave it to me in the first place haha. I'ma go ask him for the link to the archive site or whatever where you can get more. I'd like to get more backgrounds actually. I need new bedrooms and living rooms etc.

Speaking of New.

I've gotten some more fine girls willing to model for us ^_^
I present The Komeiji sisters~

Welcome to the Chireiden!

I hate the fact that her tv is thousand times better than mine ;_;

Probably watching something boring on the Underground Talk Channel

Its hard being a photographer especially when she's reading my mind. I bet she was laughing at my attempt to not think about how dam cute she was being ;_;

Now for the little sister Koishi~

She welcomed me warmly which i found odd but oh well I'll take it eh? Oh and she said "Hi Gpop"

Too bad her heart is closed...The poses she did for me are very vexing thanks to that hahahah

I hope to get more backgrounds for the game I've gotten a few more new models as well ^_^ However i haven't contacted them yet for a meeting and photo-shooting so it'll have to wait.

As for me I've got to get back to my Mistress she's rather tired as i am too

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 06:45:11 AM »
Well, I'd seen the Nue pictures before, but after seeing them again...

* Moerin nosebleeds to death~

Ah~<3

Also what happened to those Yumemi ones you said you were doing.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 07:02:42 AM »
I was trying to keep that secret ;_;

It seems my plan is out and i'm in a crisis...

A STRAWBERRY CRISIS!

After giving her a little call we met at the beach. Since apparently someone found out that she was gonna do a photo shoot and it was leaked, we thought it best to get this out the way now instead and maybe make something uber later

She even went and brought out a cross as another accessory so be grateful ya buggas  :D

We realized that we both love Red. If i hadn't met Remilia before her maybe i'd be in love with her instead hahah.

Even though the secret was out she wasn't upset at all. Its nice to have people who are very reasonable eh?

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 07:37:01 AM »
Aaaaahhh~<3

Also her hair needs to be longer.

Gpop

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 03:25:15 PM »
I still love Mode for giving me the Koishi mods <3

Verloren

• Servant for Life~
  • Touhou Sweets~
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »
Hah! You posted Satori and I still object. :P

Even though Satori was really cute...

Gpop

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »
Btw the Satori mods I tried made her look really...plastic.

Verloren

• Servant for Life~
  • Touhou Sweets~
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »
A little. Maybe her skin's just a bit too pale.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 04:12:33 PM »
Btw the Satori mods I tried made her look really...plastic.
plastic eh? how does she look here?

A little. Maybe her skin's just a bit too pale.
her skin looks accurate to her portrait in SA. well to me at least. i could make her have a bit more life to her. Remi's skin was just like Satori's but-no wait i FOUND a Remi with "dead pale" skin but the current one i have i liked more. all i did to remi was change her nails, and eyes and for the love of it gave her earrings and gave her a ring~ Though you can barely see it anyway XD

Verloren

• Servant for Life~
  • Touhou Sweets~
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »
I mean, the fact that her skin is so pale doesn't work well with the program you're making her on, which produce the "plastic" effect that they were talking about.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 01:27:15 AM »
When I played 3DCG a few years ago, the smallest size seemed to be DD. 

I ask you now, is there an actual full range of sizes or are all these just custom models?

Moogy

• ※中の人は可愛い男の娘(嘘)
  • 覇道型流離人
    • tsukuru
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 01:56:19 AM »
When I played 3DCG a few years ago, the smallest size seemed to be DD. 

I ask you now, is there an actual full range of sizes or are all these just custom models?
The default boobs are huge and ugly no matter what you do but there's a decent loli body model floating around

The ones in this thread look like a mixture of the default boobs turned most of the way down and the loli body

loli supremacy

Easy Mode

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 02:13:37 AM »
Oh oh oh.

Let me post my babies.