Author Topic: Silly Touhou Fanon  (Read 43039 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: Silly Touhou Fanon
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
1. Vampires and other undead: do not age, are generally immune to disease, can survive superhuman levels of damage, but can be permanently destroyed by fire, sunlight, holy power, running water, exorcism, or similar means depending on the setting. This includes the Scarlet sisters and the Hakugyokoro faction.

2. Deities: exists outside of the mortal coil, cannot be permanently destroyed in most settings. This includes the Higan faction, Suwako and Kanako, etc.

3. Terrasques: will regenerate from any level of physical destruction, including nuclear annihilation. Can only be eliminated permanently by sufficiently damaging the body and then using a Wish spell to make the creature have never existed in the first place. Mokou and Kaguya would fall in this category, as well as all of the faeries of Gensokyo.

So logically, terrasques are the strongest terrestrial creatures in the world. Faeries are equivalent to terrasques. Cirno is a faerie, so she is equal to a terrasque. Therefore Cirno is the strongest, QED.

So....?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »
1. Vampires and other undead: do not age, are generally immune to disease, can survive superhuman levels of damage, but can be permanently destroyed by fire, sunlight, holy power, running water, exorcism, or similar means depending on the setting. This includes the Scarlet sisters and the Hakugyokoro faction.

Not permanently. Remember. Extra lives.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »
Well for Remilia it seems that holy power, sunlight, and water aren't fatal to her.   She particularly likes the cross imagery and finds it odd that people think that she should be afraid of it. sunlight only weakens her considerably but isn't fatal and water is the same( i think?) 
vampires have different depictions no matter WHERE you look it seems. A vampire in this  or that story always seem to have completely different rules that determine their weaknesses o_- there are a few things that ALL vamps share at least (blood sucking, super-human strength, mostly nocturnal eternally young) but their weaknesses can be totally different in each setting.
its really bleh sometimes haha.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »
Remilia's wings started smoking in SSiB when she was directly exposed to sunlight for, um, I dunno, fifteen minutes was it? (I haven't actually looked at that chapter ...)

But yes. Our Vampires Are Different (warning, link leads to TVTropes, muffin is not responsible for hours of time lost as a result of visiting that link).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:02:15 PM by KimikoMuffin »

Quintafeira12

« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »
(warning, link leads to TVTropes, muffin is not responsible for hours of time lost as a result of visiting that link).

Not all of us suffer from pos-lights-going-down-and-TVtropes-tabs-al-disapearing-and-finding-about-the-outside-world-again trauma in here! plus, even some of those that did, many are way past the addiction and will never... hmm... I wonder if that Touhou WMG has new stuff... and how that Harry Potter "just bugs me" is going up to now... ... ... oohh, what's this base thing trope again? ... *leaves to never return again*