Author Topic: Silly Touhou Fanon  (Read 42784 times)

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
Silly Touhou Fanon
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »
Well, I stumbled upon this:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/Touhou

and thought it was prime thread material. So, feel free to post some Wild Mass Guesses or rip some of these apart (some of them are just lolworthy).
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
Re: Silly Touhou Fanon
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »
Oh gods, please. The troll inside be BURNS with passion but that is simply too much.  5 seconds was enough to send me shivering away in the most horrid pain and bowel contractions.
rofl bye

Gpop

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »
Blame KimikoMuffin for some of it.

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »
I could probably make it worse. But I won't. :P

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 07:28:40 PM »
Flandre Scarlet is the daughter of Arcueid and Shiki

ಠ_ಠ

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »
^Damn, I was just about to post that~

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »
How do I not rage?

I read this before and yet...the feeling... it is welling up from inside of me.

Shiki can kill Yukari, discuss.

Cirno is in fact absurdly powerful Cirno's power is defined as "Manipulation of Cold." She mainly uses it to make ice. But whos to say that's the only use of such a power. If she can manipulate Cold, then she can make things colder... or less colder, AKA heating things up by taking away the "cold" in it. She could also instantly reduce something to Absoulte Zero. This destroying it in an instant. Or perhaps taking away so much cold that it burst into flame or even melts or just 'vaporizes.
  • The theory's also been put around that Cirno's ability to manipualte cold is just the only bit she's managed to understand of her true ability, the ability to manipulate matter at the atomic level, at which point she pretty much becomes Dr Manhattan
Sadly, Cirno's not smart enough to use her power in such creative ways. Alternately, Cirno was once truly one of the strongest youkai in Gensokyo in the distant past. Due to various events, she was sealed into her current state, and will never give up stating that she's the strongest, as she refuses to accept her current status and sink into despair at being depowered into being merely the strongest fairy.  She was sealed along with Rumia, obviously.

JESUS CHRIST DID CASSIE WROTE THIS WITH MUFFIN?!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:41:56 PM by Ahoge Fairy »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 09:25:05 PM »

JESUS CHRIST DID CASSIE WROTE THIS WITH MUFFIN?!

DEAR LORD! Someone CLEARLY is completely oblivious of the ways of The Strongest (cause everyone know that if Mokou can make some fire in her pants, clearly she must be powerful enough to heat the whole universe to the point of atomic fusion)
rofl bye

Rabbit

• Red Tenshi
  • 3x More Touhou
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »
WMGs as speculation are about as credible as a jackalope.  It's all in good fun.  Look at the WMG for Assassin's Creed, Altair is responsible for all deaths in the multiverse ever.  Ripping into these is hardly worth the time and effort spent finding them.  lol
Too much of a good thing, and it is no longer good.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 11:06:15 PM »
No, I'm not responsible for the Cirno one.

I came up with the specifics for "Yukaris is fooling arall-powerful" one, though. And the "death by moe" one. And the "SA = seven deadly sins + Satan" (I was actually originally going to do that with the cast of PCB. Let's see ... Alice is Lust (due to the Marisa thing), Yuyuko is Gluttony, Yukari is Sloth ...). And "Meira = Mima." And "Sakuya = Eirin."

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 11:14:02 PM »
Alice is Lust (due to the Marisa thing)
You know, nevermind that it isn't canon.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »
Even better:
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Touhou

I feel they captured Reisen quite well in that wiki entry.

Quote from: 1d4chan
Reisen is a moon rabbit who deserted her frontline military position and went AWOL as Primarch Neil Armstrong and his SPEHSS MAHREENS were purging xenos in the Lunar Capital in the name of the God-President of America. If you look into her red eyes and fail your Will save, you will go batshit insane. May or may not be completely useless except for her sex appeal.

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 03:54:12 AM »
You know, nevermind that it isn't canon.
Not canon? THIS! IS! WILD MASS GUESSING!

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 04:48:29 AM »

DEAR LORD! Someone CLEARLY is completely oblivious of the ways of The Strongest (cause everyone know that if Mokou can make some fire in her pants, clearly she must be powerful enough to heat the whole universe to the point of atomic fusion)

Suwako can make frog explosions

and nuclear power despite her being "the ability to create earth" {ie. Mud}

hooray.

and apparently
http://1d4chan.org/images/thumb/e/e4/TouhouSharks.jpg/120px-TouhouSharks.jpg

This has to be saved.

Oh, I remember this, once a guy at pooshlmer decided to ask.

"What if there were seas in Gensokyo?"

"Who would dig it up?"

"Touhoues."

"Enslaved by masters of the sea: Sharks"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 04:54:25 AM by Ahoge Fairy »
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

mad

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »
Uranium is part of the earth.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »
Alice is Lust (due to the Marisa thing)
Alice is Death. Everybody knows that.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »
Alice is Death. Everybody knows that.

She is the Seven Coloured Puppeteer. Clealry that's arrogance hogging and flaunting all the visible spectrum like that
rofl bye

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 01:37:48 AM »
The next Touhou game will finally see the return of Mima.

This is one of the reasons I'm counting the days until August. And when the game is finally released, and there's no Mima, I will laugh, long, loud and hard until I pass out from asphyxiation. When I regain consciousness, I will laugh some more.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 02:03:55 AM »
Sorry guys, the only games having Mima in them from now on will probably be fan games, as much as I hate to say that.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 02:56:55 AM »
The next Touhou game will finally see the return of Mima.

Not entirely impossible, as some dialogue hints that the "Treasure ship" has some connection to dead people and/or ressurective capabilities.  But if I'm wrong, I think it's more likely either way to see Yumemi or her assistant come back - or someone analogous to them.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 03:03:12 AM »
As much as I hate to admit it (believe me it feels like I'm driving railway spike through my skull), but PC-98 will never be ressurected. EVER.

Everything about it has been pretty much retconned out of the original series; not a single character from the PC-98 era acknowledges anything about their origin (Alice) or any other characters that may work for them (Yuka to Elly). If that's not a sure sign that we won't be seeing any of those long forgotten characters again, then I dunno what is.

...And there goes the last of my happiness for this week *sigh*

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 03:15:49 AM »
Everything about it has been pretty much retconned out of the original series; not a single character from the PC-98 era acknowledges anything about their origin (Alice) or any other characters that may work for them (Yuka to Elly). If that's not a sure sign that we won't be seeing any of those long forgotten characters again, then I dunno what is.

except we still HAVE them.  Even if they're different characters (somewhat), they themselves have still made a return.  Mima or Yumemi could still show up like Yuka or Alice did, as "new" characters - even I don't expect (or really want possibly) PC-98 to be de-retconned, but at least a couple characters were still interesting and fun.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 03:57:01 AM »
Touhou 20: The Adventure of Still No Mima
Touhou 21: The Remembering That Mima is Not Coming Back
Touhou 22: The Belief That Mima Probably is REALLY DEAD

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 04:09:34 AM »
Touhou 23: The Return of Mima...

As a Normal Enemy in Stage 1

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 04:35:23 AM »
Touhou 23: The Return of Mima...

As a Normal Enemy in Stage 1

Ha! Bucket Mima.

Then, of course, there's the mythical PC98 English patch.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Hieda no Aya

• I see you remodeled.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 04:41:33 AM »
Well, both Alice and Yuuka did recognize Reimu and/or Marisa (and vice versa to varying degrees) -- Yuuka especially, commenting on how Marisa's grown up and such. It's just all indirect, with no mention of specifically what their history is. For all we know, their PC-98 backgrounds are completely gone and they know the mains for some other reason. Still, the reference is there.

Following their pattern, I think it's possible for more PC-98 characters to show up, but there can't be any consequence to it. Someone like Mima is less likely to return because she was so important before; having her show up now would raise awkward questions. (I believe ZUN talked about this once.) At the same time they'd have to be interesting enough that ZUN would want to bring them back rather than design someone new.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 08:12:50 AM »
there will be Mima in the next game u foo!!

and i'll repeat it after 10 more years if i have to!

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 09:43:00 AM »
I hear ur NEVER for Mima and I raise you an IKU.

Reminds me of the April Fool joke of Iku being in UFO

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 06:39:40 PM »
I don't.

Although I wonder if, the next time Sakuya has any particular reason to be a boss in a danmaku game, she'll have the Dio Brando pose ...