Author Topic: One of the threads I made got deleted, not sure why.  (Read 3705 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
One of the threads I made got deleted, not sure why.
« on: November 14, 2009, 02:05:26 AM »
The thread I created in the everything else forum discussing why lolis are charming seems to have been deleted completely. Not even in the trash forum, the whole thread. I don't know why, as far as I know there weren't any rule violations in the post. If there were please let me know. I guess there weren't cuz I'm not suspended or whatever but I'm not really sure. There is no trace of me even posting such under my "show posts" under my profile, so I'm clueless here. No (visible) mods are on for me to pm, and in case it was deleted intentionally I don't want to re-make the post!

Seventh Holy Scripture

• Err... d'ya need somethin' from me?
Re: One of the threads I made got deleted, not sure why.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 02:12:21 AM »
Letty found it distasteful. PM him if you disagree.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 02:54:18 AM »
I'll have the other staff members look at it, and if they feel it's in good taste, I'll undelete it.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 05:25:21 AM »
Please next time bring it up in PM.  Even if none of the mods are on they generally will respond promptly, or you can PM me and I'll definitely see it.  As for the thread no longer being visible, there is no visible trash forum anymore, the other one was just a joke to put really bad threads in it but nowadays we'd rather see them die quietly than mock them.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 05:44:12 AM »
Please next time bring it up in PM.  Even if none of the mods are on they generally will respond promptly, or you can PM me and I'll definitely see it.  As for the thread no longer being visible, there is no visible trash forum anymore, the other one was just a joke to put really bad threads in it but nowadays we'd rather see them die quietly than mock them.

Ok I'll pm next time. I figured this would be ok since this forum requires mod approval to exist in the first place, sorry.