Author Topic: 東方宝演舞 ~ Treasured Dance Performance [ version 1.50 released ]  (Read 73822 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Dance Contest! Showdown
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2014, 07:05:16 PM »
So May, huh? Wild guess, but will you try to use the Reitaisai to release your game, by any chance?
Ah maybe it wasn't clear in my previous post but yes Reitaisai will be used to release.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »
Progress is sweet. I think I am almost half way with enemy pattern design for the 2nd stage. And that while my stage 1 was finished day before yesterday. Due to Christmas 1st day, I took a 'break' from programming the entire day to recharge myself and boy, I've been really productive this week. Been listening to this random playlist I discovered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIltkM_ipNg&list=RDxIltkM_ipNg#t=0 And that somehow keeps me fuelling while designing Afro's stage. Quite interesting and sweet songs among them which act as 'background song without disturbing too much' and I love those!

As said in the news log, going along with the Christmas spirit, here are two new screenshots from beneith the veil of design and programming. Also updated stage 3 screenshot.

Merry Christmas!

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2014, 10:55:37 PM »
Those are really nice looking backgrounds ;)

The only thing I'd bring up is how those tables look massive at that angle, compared to the sprites

TheTeff007

• Best Touhou 2015!
  • So much cuteness...!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2014, 04:48:23 AM »
Those are some impressive BG effect there! Looks awesome so far.

Hey, Helepolis, any tips on enemy pattern design? I can make spellcards and nonspell just fine, but Stage Design just escapes me :/
Small Teaser of my upcoming project~

No need to call me Teff007. Teff will do just as well~

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2014, 07:41:43 AM »
I can't believe you made the table and chairs o_o

Very visually appealing, well done~ I'm curious on what they're made of, actually... Meshes~? 3D primitive, perhaps?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2014, 09:00:30 AM »
The only thing I'd bring up is how those tables look massive at that angle, compared to the sprites
Damn you Shinmyoumaru!
You're probably right though. I've been pondering about that ever since I made the stage but eventually gave up because it will never look "realistic". I just blamed ZUN's stage design where he also oversized things here and there. Maybe not as much though  :X

Hey, Helepolis, any tips on enemy pattern design? I can make spellcards and nonspell just fine, but Stage Design just escapes me :/
Honestly since this is my first time designing patterns I cannot really judge. I studied ZUN's work by viewing people's Hard/Lunatic runs (like Jaimers etc) on youtube. And also made this thread at Eirin: https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,17396.0.html asking the players for tips and advice. Quite some was given so perhaps read it through.

My own personal "rule" about design stays though. Play your own work dozen of times, if you feel it is really bad, than it is really bad. And don't be afraid to actually criticize your own work.

I can't believe you made the table and chairs o_o

Very visually appealing, well done~ I'm curious on what they're made of, actually... Meshes~? 3D primitive, perhaps?
Aye. The stage designs were completed in 0.12m before, meaning they are all DrawGraphic3D rectangle sprites. Everything was like that. When I ported to ph3, I abused the Metaseq hard to summon several meshes as mqo files. So I turned for example the chairs as mesh so it hopefully becomes less code-clogged.

This code: http://pastebin.com/JmRy3Mq2

Became this:
Code: [Select]
// stoel
function makestoel(px,py,pz,dir) {
let obj = ObjMesh_Create;
ObjMesh_Load(obj, "script/thdcs/tex/stg02/stoel.mqo");
ObjRender_SetPosition(obj,px,py,pz);
ObjRender_SetAngleXYZ(obj,0,dir,0);
Obj_SetRenderPriorityI(obj,20);
ObjMesh_SetColor(obj,128,128,128);
ObjRender_SetScaleXYZ(obj,2,2.5,2);
ObjRender_SetBlendType(obj,BLEND_ALPHA);
ObjRender_SetZWrite(obj,true);

stageSpriteObj = stageSpriteObj ~ [obj];
stageSpriteZpos = stageSpriteZpos ~ [ObjRender_GetZ(obj)];
}

I've pushed ph3 to quite some limits my self as well. And it will be included in the final release, though it lags so hard on lower-end machines that logically I will allow people to adjust graphic settings. Beauty is one thing but thing needs to be playable.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 09:03:20 AM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2015, 06:15:27 PM »
Not much time has passed since I have finished stage 1. Exactly 18 days ago. That means that I've managed to produce a 2nd stage which is slightly lengthier and more complex in just over 2,5 weeks. I am surprised and nothing is rushed. In fact, stage 2 has been transformed quite some number of times by adding/removing/redesigning wave patterns and danmaku patterns. I am quite satisfied about the play through myself as it is quite dynamic and more thrilling (I hope).

With the help of several friends I've dispatched some mails regarding release requirements for Reitaisai.

Well then, onwards to stage 3. It is going to be a blast.

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2015, 06:46:14 PM »
The visuals look nice, alot of people are using meshes in their games these days I should hop the on bandwagon lol. As for stage design, one thing I have learned is to abuse the same types of enemies multiple times, zun does this alot and it saves your ideas for future stages and or games. Get others to test, the opinion of one alone even if its your own may not be enough. Also, don't really over think stages, just code them and tweak afterwards. I've been working on my game for over a year and I'm barely finishing up stage 2 due to me trying to create impressive stage and enemy patterns. Once I let go of that I felt better about my work as well as I was able to produce better work than what I did when I was giving myself headaches in the past. Having a universal gameplay gimmick is also fun.

Oh, and count redesigns is something I am familiar with, its apart of the process of making games, the final product is never exactly like the initial ideas.

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2015, 07:16:13 PM »
So I finally came into this thread to see what you were up to and it looks really cool, I was going to ask you to make a video of it because I wanted to see.

Then I realized that could sound jerkish since you're always asking me for videos about Danmaku!! and it was not my intent to be like "Hey Helepolis, where's YOUR video?"

So with that disclaimer out of the way, I look forward to you being comfortable showing more.  :D

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2015, 07:17:45 PM »
So I finally came into this thread to see what you were up to and it looks really cool, I was going to ask you to make a video of it because I wanted to see.

Then I realized that could sound jerkish since you're always asking me for videos about Danmaku!! and it was not my intent to be like "Hey Helepolis, where's YOUR video?"

So with that disclaimer out of the way, I look forward to you being comfortable showing more.  :D
Lol. Still, it's nice to see work on this project being done.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2015, 09:52:14 PM »
The visuals look nice, alot of people are using meshes in their games these days I should hop the on bandwagon lol. As for stage design, one thing I have learned is to abuse the same types of enemies multiple times, zun does this alot and it saves your ideas for future stages and or games. Get others to test, the opinion of one alone even if its your own may not be enough. Also, don't really over think stages, just code them and tweak afterwards. I've been working on my game for over a year and I'm barely finishing up stage 2 due to me trying to create impressive stage and enemy patterns. Once I let go of that I felt better about my work as well as I was able to produce better work than what I did when I was giving myself headaches in the past. Having a universal gameplay gimmick is also fun.

Oh, and count redesigns is something I am familiar with, its apart of the process of making games, the final product is never exactly like the initial ideas.
Pretty much how I am flowing through my designs. Though I do design them with care and not just program away. ZUN does indeed repeat a lot of his patterns yet makes it look new, smart placement and numbers mostly. And of course, the game will be proper tested, I had approached few people for that but they have been waiting forever so I don't blame them if they lost interest.

My own careful playthrough is to gauge the enjoyment. As I said few posts before: If you think it is bad, it is probably bad. So I play my own stage several times, spanned over several days. Sometimes I leave the code alone for 2 days to replay with godmode and regular and ask myself: "Is this still interesting?" If yes > good. If not > try to do something about that. Again, this could be an endless iteration so eventually you need to move on.

Haha, I knew that question would arise. And you're absolutely right. But I am equal jerkish to say that none of this will reach a video preview before it is in closed beta testing. :V :V :V :V  Though in all fairness. You had a playable game, mine isn't technically playable yet. Besides, ZUN only shows like 1-3 screenshots where nothing is visible from the bosses. But he does release a demo so it compensates.

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2015, 12:39:50 AM »
Good good, I don't like it when people throw out thousands of demos.

However a question. I'd hate to ask because youve answered, but I don't fully understand. So your intent is to either release it AT Reitaisai, or are you just releasing when it starts?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2015, 06:56:07 AM »
Good good, I don't like it when people throw out thousands of demos.

However a question. I'd hate to ask because youve answered, but I don't fully understand. So your intent is to either release it AT Reitaisai, or are you just releasing when it starts?
No worries it is indeed bit vague and odd though the former one. I will release this game at Reitaisai, on a CD, live, as a "circle".  :D

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2015, 08:59:46 AM »
Not really dev blogging but I guess this will look like it:

While taking a momentary break from stage design, to recharge for stage 3, I did not entirely waste my time. Since this game will contain multiple playable characters, I've already set in a 2nd team (in terms of temporary sprites, animations, shot type). It also reminded me that player character balancing is another thing. Or basically their shot type + dmg but that is a thing for the future. The new team is lacking spell cards so all I can do now is graze and shoot.

There will be 3 teams available eventually for this game.

Artwork and graphical UI
I've also sketched some things on paper roughly like how the menus will look like when I will be doing the UI. I usually do these sketches on a small noteblock at work or somewhere and stash them at home. Maybe I'll show some examples when I am at home.

Speaking of sketching, I have this really cheap Wacom bamboo pad which was sitting in dust. After reinstalling the driver software I started practising some drawing skills in photoshop. The goal is to sketch my own ending screens like ZUN does. I can't draw beautiful artwork but the ending screens have that charm of simplicity and dreamy look with simple colours. I wish to mimic that feeling and thus will try to get that done as well.

Portraits are done by a way more skilled person than me so those are all secure and the quality will be really really high. The only thing that annoys me is that Danmakufu Engine has horrible way of pixelating images if you for example go full screen or larger resolutions. Recently the developer allows us to set resolution like 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 and such. So I need to see what works best to avoid this pixelation. Maybe provide each portrait in multiple sizes and load the one. But that will still lead to pixelated portraits if someone on 640x480 goes full screen.

Extra stage or not
Depending on how fast I am able to actually develop perhaps an Extra stage but for now the realistic goal is 3 stages because well, being realistic :V there are 3 stages designed in terms of graphics. Trying to develop an extra now will take lots and lots of time such as designing the textures, layout, coding, potential 3D models and such. If I only didn't procrastinate professionally on this game I could've perhaps summon a 6 stage-game but too late for regrets now.

ZUN's fan creation rules and permissions
A struggle we all have, there are logically a few issues that are important to consider. Mainly that currently as placeholder I am utilizing ZUN's data. This needs to be most likely replaced. Yesterday I've analysed my content and was quite surprised to see that I was using relatively small amount. Mainly the bullets, few boss sprites, enemy sprites and SFX. The stage textures are made by me and few free-to-use/edit and publish materials which I edited. 3D models seen in the screenshots are fully made by me.

So basically the stages and large portion of the graphics are safe for distribution. This will somewhat prevent the infamous STOP HELEPOLIS issue. For some elements in the game carefully composed mails have been distributed as said before. All I can do is patiently wait and hope.

Edit:

Ah if people are concerned about payment because this will be released at Reitaisai. That is something I have been thinking about a long time and still undecided. To be honest I also don't make this decision entirely myself as I need to contact my artist partner for this. If the permissions allow it, I have two methods:
- A small fee for the effort my partner took to draw the material, sign us up for Reitaisai and such.
- A gift when someone buys something at our booth. (For example a doujin bought == get CD).

Personally myself I don't need or want money for this game. I'm treating this opportunity as a Touhou Fan Achievement and therefore for me the actual experience is more valuable than w/e price. I also told my partner that I will be covering any expenses made such as signing up, printing costs, CD burning costs etc etc etc.

That is why if I have the proper permissions, post Reitaisai I will also release it on my homepage. Otherwise the data needs to be replaced with self-made material or free-to-publish and eventually released that way. So yea, quite some challenges ahead.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:23:19 AM by Helepolis »

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2015, 01:38:31 PM »
Ah, thank you for the clarification. Hope everything goes well!

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »
Portraits are done by a way more skilled person than me so those are all secure and the quality will be really really high. The only thing that annoys me is that Danmakufu Engine has horrible way of pixelating images if you for example go full screen or larger resolutions. Recently the developer allows us to set resolution like 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 and such. So I need to see what works best to avoid this pixelation. Maybe provide each portrait in multiple sizes and load the one. But that will still lead to pixelated portraits if someone on 640x480 goes full screen.
The only way to fix the full size pixelization of images is to just render the entire game at a higher resolution. That, however, means that all textures, sprites, etc. will need to be at a higher size. In my experience, the pixelization has not really bothered me personally and it would be a huge pain if not impossible to scale up my images properly.

A struggle we all have, there are logically a few issues that are important to consider. Mainly that currently as placeholder I am utilizing ZUN's data. This needs to be most likely replaced. Yesterday I've analysed my content and was quite surprised to see that I was using relatively small amount. Mainly the bullets, few boss sprites, enemy sprites and SFX. The stage textures are made by me and few free-to-use/edit and publish materials which I edited. 3D models seen in the screenshots are fully made by me.
As far as I can tell, sounds effects do not seem to apply. For example, almost any fangame game made by ido (The Last Comer, Mystical Power Plant, Riverbed Soul Saver, etc.) seem to use ZUN's sound effects as the only borrowed asset. Other fangames seem to also use several ZUN sound effects as well, though I cannot name any names atm. I'm not sure if it's just a clever recreation, but it is possible that ZUN's sound effects are considered ok to use, possibly because they may not have originally been made by ZUN in the first place. This is all technically speculation though and I wish there was some way to verify it.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2015, 06:59:26 PM »
Good point you're making there, didn't thought of that one to be honest. The only pixelation that is bothering me are my portraits for the dialogues. Otherwise the stage, bullets, enemies and such are pretty decent looking.

About the data. Well, don't want  to take risks to be honest. This has been bothering me since I started porting to ph3 with the entire game. I did make a few sound effects myself through several free-to-use sound samples. But it is a 50/50 thing at this moment. I wonder how CtC even did that as their sounds are like very very close to ZUN's except as if they got "downtuned" in quality or pitch and resaved. Not sure if that is really the deal.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2015, 10:01:49 PM »
- A small fee

Honestly I understand your ways of giving games away, since I will do that when anything 'big' I make comes out; You can download it if you so wish to for free, but you can purchase a physical edition at convention X if you so desire as well.

I wish you the best of luck for your releasing at the next Reitaisai, I bet it's gonna be really good since I've last posted here(which was veeery long ago)!
makes me wonder how the chichikuris will think once you release it since you showed them during the first report manga :v
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2015, 02:21:50 PM »
@ Soichiro W, aye you have indeed a good point there and is explained below:

---    

※So regarding the ZUN guidelines and my temporary use of his data is probably to be concluded. I haven't received an official reply yet from him but after re-reading his guidelines and asking on Twitter to several people and in my near area I have drawn the conclusion that I need to replace the data. It is clearly stated in the guidelines that using anything else than screenshots is forbidden. It also states that ZUN-data is defined as music, sounds, sprite, and such extracted from the games. I will await the official reply until end of this month, but surely the silent answer would be: "No, make them yourself"

I will contact my partner soon to explain him this. Maybe he can find helpful people who can perhaps help us out.

※ There is one question though remaining about ZUN data. In 2012 I have received permission to use Tenji's sprite (the artist gave me his permission at Reitaisai). However, I wish to utilize Tenji's theme as well.  The problem here is that Lemuria is a song composed by ZUN but made for Uwabami Breakers. I don't want to be a dick and ignore the ZUN guide-lines assuming things so I have iterated on the previous mail and asked them whether this song can be utilized or not.

Again the case here is, if I receive no answer or a no then I will have to ask a RL friend (who is into music) to remaster it for me. Or my partner perhaps has an idea.

※Approval for usage of other circle's music has been obtained but with strict guidelines. I'm utilizing a song or two from a particular circle in my game. I was allowed to use the soundtracks with the strict condition of only publishing/selling the game at Reitaisai or Comiket and similar offline places. If I were to publish/sell my game at stores such as Toronoa, MelonBooks and Doujin shops online/offline, I had to pay royalties for each sale. This is not my goal anyway so I thanked the artist for this permission.

This does put one constraint on the release of the game on Bulletforge or my website. Probably post-Reitaisai I will have to replace the music as well. Unless I am allowed to distribute it in "closed" circles but I highly doubt that because Internet = public. This will need some work.

This is probably the good news so far, meaning I can reward my partner with a small for his effort.

--

I will probably start mimicking the bullets, enemies which are pretty easy but for the characters I might seek professional help.

--Helepolis

ExPorygon

« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2015, 02:54:38 PM »
I'm curious, what do you use for your sound effects? This is one of the things that I have no answer for at the moment other than using official ripped sounds. If they are your own would it be possible for me to borrow them, with all proper credit given of course?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »
ExPorygon, I think I probably worded it wrong. Not all SFX are mine. The ones made by me are custom sounds like a sound effect when the spell card breaks. Sound effect when the red magic circle appears in a dialogue event. I can provide them them if you wish but they are specific designed for specific events.

I am unfortunately also using the se_tan00 or se_tan01 (bullet shots) or se_cat00 se_power for the spell card sfx from ZUN. The sound effects I currently use are specifically created. I have no generic sounds for bullets or lasers  :ohdear: I am also troubled in finding replacement for this but it must be done.

If I create the sound effects by any chance myself, I will share them with you. After all, my game needs to be done before Reitaisai so I need to start doing some serious things for replacement.

ExPorygon

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2015, 03:13:02 PM »
Ah that is fine, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you good luck in those endeavors.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2015, 09:57:32 PM »
Thanks for the concerns. Once the game is finished I intend to release it public anyway. And if people wish to use my code for their projects than I wouldn't care honestly. But until that time, I am going to see how far it gets.

Also perhaps an update too soon, but I have analysed a few of ZUN's bullets. For example the pellet bullets (I call them pellets at least) or rice-look alike. They are actually "squashed" round bullets. I mimicked the round bullet myself using 4 circles with different pixel size. After that I copy-pasted ZUN's original pellet on top of my round bullet. Then I used simply the resize tool and squashed it. Guess what, a perfect fit. The inverted pellets or dark centre bullets are also squashed round bullets but slightly longer (covering the full 16 pixels in length) but width being same to pellets.

By this small experiment, I actually already mimicked 3 types of bullets in pink/purple colour. By adjusting the hue, it will allow me to mimic all 16 colours. The more complex bullets are actually the daggers or Cirno icicles. They are formed of 2 colours forming a more "3D" feel.

The bullets are probably no big deal and just time consuming. The character sprites are logically the biggest challenge.

Sample below is from ZUN's official bullet sheet.

Edit:
Can you guess the ZUN bullets?  :V  (shouldn't be hard)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 08:05:48 PM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2015, 04:15:04 PM »
Dialogue images and progress
Today I had the honour to receive 2nd set of portrait images from my partner. As usual, it is supreme quality and very fitting for the dialogues I 've written (we're actually discussing the expressions while I explain the dialogue lines from my script). Either way it might be bit too soon to say but I'm almost done with my Stage 3 enemy waves. Of course the bullet patterns will follow but I had been working hard lately to get as much as done. Logically I've presented everything so far to my partner and he was pleased as well.

ZUN data dilemma and emergency plan
Aside from the high-fiving and admiring each other's work, we also discussed serious business. That's right. I've explained him the current dilemma about ZUN data and our game and shown him the guideline links. He initially thought it would be ok to use ZUN data but after showing him the guidelines, he said: "I see, after all we can't use it huh". So yea, a Dutchy and Japanese guy have to conclude that in order to secure our game, we're going to change all ZUN data (sounds, images, etc). While it may be really dumb, resizing his original portraits to boss sprite size actually turned out pretty decent at first glance. I'm going to try to animate a few and see how it works/looks. If I fail to do the job, my partner will probably try to draw them. Either way, there is no choice but to revert to drastic measures. It is bit sad that I cannot get the ZUN-look I desire, but to secure our game we have no choice. The enemy fairies, yin yang balls and bullets will be traced or remade by me. I'll also draw the ending images as discussed.

Regarding free-to-use material. He had hunted the web finding a few player characters and other samples from the internet from probably Danmakufu sites. Except those are only to be used if you intend to publish your game for free. There was a slight misunderstanding between my partner and I. He initially thought I would deliver the game for free, which is true but only if we were unable to obtain proper permissions on some external material. Since that is cleared (I've shown him the permission mails to double check), we could ask a certain fee. Due to this, using certain danmakufu material published on the net by other artists is not allowed.

???? $$$$ ????
The final parts of our skype conversation was regarding sales and pricing. I have 0 experience with any pricing for Doujin stuff so I let him decide. So that is to be decided later on. All money will be going to him as he deserves it in my opinion. I could care less. I've told him this and he was bit confused and worried (Japanese culture ho!). Oh well, I will convince him later either way :V

And finally he has also registered himself as a circle for Reitaisai so that one is cleared. All that there is left is to finish this bloody game!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:19:38 PM by Helepolis »

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2015, 04:39:33 PM »
Congratulations on hitting another big milestone! 

On sound effects, you could always do what this guy did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGPpMmXmxH0

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2015, 04:49:48 PM »
Oh wow that video. Hahaha, I had to laugh.

If I were to do that for my game, it would turn my game into Aniki script :V

ExPorygon

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2015, 08:43:16 PM »
Regarding the sound effects, Helepolis, did you see what I posted in the Q/A thread recently? That might help you.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2015, 11:06:15 PM »
Regarding the sound effects, Helepolis, did you see what I posted in the Q/A thread recently? That might help you.
I missed that probably. I noticed you were discussing it in the guideline thread. I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2015, 01:40:45 AM »
Hey; I want to know; Do you and your artist friend need assistance in making a cover for DCS? I have done quite some few during various times, the last of which is the most recent.
Spoiler:
(shameless plug o3ob)

If y'all are interested, then PM me or something and I'll see what I can do if you do so desire.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2015, 08:34:08 AM »
Hey; I want to know; Do you and your artist friend need assistance in making a cover for DCS? I have done quite some few during various times, the last of which is the most recent.
Spoiler:
(shameless plug o3ob)

If y'all are interested, then PM me or something and I'll see what I can do if you do so desire.
I thank you for your offer, I'll keep it in mind if we are unable to pull it off.  Also the name of the game is also currently subject to change at this rate because of the storyline "tweaking".

Cheers.