Author Topic: Fangame discussion  (Read 2274 times)

Fangame discussion
« on: May 25, 2017, 06:55:52 AM »
hi guys , we are making a fan touhou game that feature original touhou game few feature for multiplayer , kinda like RPG .
we just have done an engine , the game is almost . I want to listen to you guys is this a good idea or not .

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Fangame discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 12:36:30 PM »
Can you please provide more information than "we're making a Touhou RPG, is this a good idea"? Any details about the game itself would be helpful in the getting constructive feedback.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:59:26 AM »
sorry for the lack of info .
we are making a game RPG game with the combat system like ZUN-style (verticle damaku shooting )
we are not using script like (0.12m , ph3 or damafuku) because we didn't know it exist before we start this
we are also not using any game engine ( because the guy develop the game wanted to create the engine for reasons)
this game content :
- your character is a human in the human village (gender of your choice )
spellcards : in order to use spellcard you would have to earn it ( from fight other boss , with crafting system )
PVP : same as POFV , but a bit more custom .
our lastest multiplayer update : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGajDj9FftQ&t=2s
our new editor ( for map creation in village ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LGgAoLMRY&t=147s

well you may be not see the demo of the gameplay yet but I'm sure it will be done soon

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »
To be honest it is too early to give proper feedback without actual game play footage. The multi player ability sounds interesting.

Advise: consider recruiting developer version testers who can quickly provide feedback. It is much faster and accurate in comparison to forums.