Author Topic: Lawence's World...(New Character - Reimu "Sealing Type" - updated...)  (Read 3007 times)

Lawence Codye

• The Nine Tails of Subconscious...
  • Come & your desires shall all become reality...
I am UltimaRepman but you all can refer to me as Lawence if you would perfer.  Welcome to a portion of my world where I will store my projects...once I finished making them of course.  My current completed projects are as followed;

- Reimu C (Fuujinroku) - ver1.01 -
This is Reimu C from MoF...she is similar with a few tweaks to make her more useful...
   Right here...

...more will come...when I have the time of course...til then...feel free to make request, comment on or criticize(yep, I can take it) projects or me as you please or whatever.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:54:42 AM by UltimaRepman »
I am the Nine Tails of Subconscious...

Come & your greatest desires will be reality...

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Re: Lawence's World...(New Character - Reimu "Sealing Type" -)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »
Alright, looks like this looks and plays okay for the most part...it needs some adjustments though.

- I would increase the damage of the unfocused shot, as it doesn't really offer that much more coverage than the focused one. Maybe a 30% buff or so.
- The bomb damage is fine at long range but they do OUTRAGEOUS damage if you get the swirls on top of them - enough to kill the damage tester script, so at least 10000! I would severely limit the damage the amulets can do until they travel out from the circle.

Lawence Codye

Re: Lawence's World...(New Character - Reimu "Sealing Type" -)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 06:52:58 PM »
- I would increase the damage of the unfocused shot, as it doesn't really offer that much more coverage than the focused one. Maybe a 30% buff or so.

Will do...I guess I didn't tweak that enough...

- The bomb damage is fine at long range but they do OUTRAGEOUS damage if you get the swirls on top of them - enough to kill the damage tester script, so at least 10000! I would severely limit the damage the amulets can do until they travel out from the circle.

This though...will require some assistance via a certain thread here...will look into.  This is something I knew would be a problem of sorts...going to fix it now...
wait...nevermind that...everything mentioned above taken care of & top post updated...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:23:56 AM by UltimaRepman »

Re: Lawence's World...(New Character - Reimu "Sealing Type" - updated...)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
Plays very well. Damage seems fine, nice custom sprites too. Only things I would maybe change would be how the options just disappear when you focus (make them move towards you maybe?) and how the bomb amulets also just disappear (try making them fade out, set their alpha gradually lower or something). Other than that, this character is solid, good work.

Lawence Codye

Re: Lawence's World...(New Character - Reimu "Sealing Type" - updated...)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »
Only things I would maybe change would be how the options just disappear when you focus (make them move towards you maybe?)

Well, funny thing is that I had them actually move towards the player at first...but then I flawlessly encountered a issue of slow speed as they would moved towards the player godawfully slow...so...I decided to just make them just disappear instead...

and how the bomb amulets also just disappear (try making them fade out, set their alpha gradually lower or something).

Will try to make that adjustment at some point in the near future...that's a good suggestion...