Author Topic: Not sure where to put this, but... Concealed the Conclusion R2.01 patch  (Read 4841 times)

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
How do I run it? All the instructions appear in gibberish and I can't remember how to get them to appear in a translatable form.

Re: Not sure where to put this, but... Concealed the Conclusion R2.01 patch
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 11:27:06 PM »
Use Applocal on the patch, and direct the patch to your Concealed the Conclusion folder, which has the th_dnh and MANUAL folders inside. You may need to run it more than once, and after it's done it will only say that it is R2.00 in-game.

Also, the Help Me Eirin forum might have been a better place to put this topic.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:29:00 PM by Prime 2.0 »
The SoEW patch has had its second release, come and get it!

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »
Applocal, and you need to direct the patch to your Concealed the Conclusion folder, which has the th_dnh and MANUAL folders inside. You may need to run it more than once, and after it's done it will only say that it is R2.00 in-game.

Also, the Help Me Eirin forum might have been a better place to put this topic.

Thank you. I think my MANUAL folder was removed and I didn't think to use Applocale.

And yes, I thought about it, but CtC isn't an official game. However, if I thought about it, I saw topics for touhou soccer in there, so...

EDIT: Okay, so I can't find my MANUAL folder, and on top of that I don't have a th_dnh folder either, just a th_dnh.exe (danmakufu) Where should those two folders be? In the script folder, or in the same one th_dnh.exe is?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:00:12 AM by Milkyway64 »

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »
Thank you. I think my MANUAL folder was removed and I didn't think to use Applocale.

And yes, I thought about it, but CtC isn't an official game. However, if I thought about it, I saw topics for touhou soccer in there, so...

EDIT: Okay, so I can't find my MANUAL folder, and on top of that I don't have a th_dnh folder either, just a th_dnh.exe (danmakufu) Where should those two folders be? In the script folder, or in the same one th_dnh.exe is?

the th_dnh folder is your danmakufu folder, and that is what it is named when CtC is installed. It places this folder, and the MANUAL folder in the directory of your choosing when you do so.
The SoEW patch has had its second release, come and get it!