Author Topic: Trading Card Games - Touhou may or or may not be included  (Read 45185 times)

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
Re: Trading Card Games - Touhou may or or may not be included
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »
Is ANYONE else here familiar with Magi-nation? Probably my favorite TCG (before it died).
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 12:51:30 AM »
Is ANYONE else here familiar with Magi-nation? Probably my favorite TCG (before it died).

Ugh. Yes, I am familiar with the Wall Banger of a TV show, but no, I did not bother to even consider that they had a TCG. Hopefully it was better than the show . . . Was it very good?

Meanwhile, the MapleStory iTCG seems to get a lot less love than I feel it should. It actually introduces a few fairly interesting mechanics (or at least, they're new to me), and provides a very nice little card game (with added benefits for those who actually play the online game). My advice: Start out with the base set and P3Ts, with a smattering of 'OMG Bosses' and 'NPC Heroes'. If, from there, you wish to specialize in Bosses, get some of the Zakum pack (Boogie = godly Boss support [ea. Boogie out lets you play a boss 20 Levels earlier; note that Levels are accumulated in groups of 10 whenever you stick a card under your character . . . but it adds up and makes a difference, believe me]).

And, not to railroad or anything, but I'm serious when I say that I need help on this:

I had originally intended for Ran to have this effect:

As long another "PatchCon" monster exists on the same side of the field as it or its controller's Graveyard, this card gains the following effect:
* The opponent takes all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she would have taken from a battle involving this card.

But then I had second thoughts -- there was a reason why Amazoness Swords Woman was an Ultra Rare, after all, and there WERE better ways to simulate the Ran doll's danmaku-reflection effect.

So, I'd like to ask you all for your opinions on her effect; I should give her/it:

A) Chthonian Soldier's effect, wherein BOTH players take the damage from the battle,

B) The original effect, wherein the ENEMY takes all the damage from the battle,

C) The original effect with a coin toss to make it either work or fail,

or D) A completely different effect, wherein any effect damage you would take with a Ran is either 1) reflected entirely, 2) halved and shared [that is, you take half the damage and your opponent takes half], or 3) done like 1 or 2, but with a coin toss to make it either work or fail.

Input is appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 12:56:00 AM by MBurusu »
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »

A friend of mine tried many times to get all of us into it, but failed miserably.  Game just didn't appeal to me.

Maid Xan~

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 01:07:02 AM »
Ugh. Yes, I am familiar with the Wall Banger of a TV show, but no, I did not bother to even consider that they had a TCG. Hopefully it was better than the show . . . Was it very good?

Yes. The trading card game (and the original gameboy color game) was very good. Had different characters involved than the TV show. Also had really amazing art (I wish I could find an example, but I don't have a working scanner). The game play was VERY different from just about any other TCG I can think of, and was quite strategic. I'll go into more detail, if you want.
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 01:09:32 AM »
Input is appreciated!
D) Battle damage to you become 0.

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 01:31:46 AM »
anyways, Mirrodin was broken, hands down. Any deck can use any broken card in it's arsenal with SkullClamp being the meanest.

And not to mention indestructablity and screwing the mana curve with Tooth and Nail and ether vial......

Skullclamp wasn't really an issue because it was banned swiftly. Affinity was a far, FAR bigger issue; it was not uncommon for Standard RAffinity (Ravager Affinity) decks to win Extended Pro Tour Qualifiers, something which should not have been possible considering the comparitive power levels of those formats. Fully powered Raffinity pre-bannings was absolutely stupid: Aether Vial meant uncounterable Ravagers or Cranial Platings, or even more stupid was the play where you Vialed Disciple of the Vault in response to Wrath and the other player lost the game there and then. Disciple himself was stupid because he made Ravager better, which is like giving someone an M16 with a built-in rocket launcher.

There weren't any relevant indestructible artifacts for constructed. The only one I'd even consider playing is Darksteel Ingot, and that's because it's an awesome mana-fixer more than it being indestructible.

Tooth and Nail doesn't "screw the mana curve": an entwined Tooth and Nail costs NINE MANA. Yes, it won you the game (Kiki-Jiri/Sundering Titan or Mephidross Vampire/Treskilion), but you still had to get there off of Reap and Sow and such. Not easy to do with free 4/4 creatures beating you down, but someone managed it and won Worlds as a result.

Mirrodin blocks power level was really dumb, but it was full of good design. Thirst for Knowledge is still one of the most elegant card draw spells, Chrome Mox is permanent accel at a risk and a fairly heavy cost (an extra card), Mindslaver has a section in the comp. rules telling you how it works, etc. The Pulse cycle, the Bringers of the Dawn... Loads of good stuff.

I give props to Kamigawa for Arcane and that's when it stopped.

This doesn't make sense to me. With a few exceptions, Kamigawa block was low-power and generally considered to be one of the worse releases. Whilst the set was dripping with mythology references and the limited format was considered to be one of the most balanced (and therefore enjoyable), this was the set that showed the power gap between Meloku and Jitte vs. unplayable jank like the Baku cycle and Kami of the Crescent Moon. Splice was a fun mechanic, and it was a happy draft when you opened Glacial Ray, but other than that, it was really just an obvious "play these cards with these cards" style of mechanic.

Onslaught (the set) was a similar case, but with a higher power level. A bunch of cards refer to Elves (Timberwatch Elf, Wellwisher), so you put them together and you have a deck. Same with Goblins (wtf Piledriver/Warchief), Soldiers, Dragons etc. Legions was probably a mistake, but works well in limited. Scourge in contrast just had loads of good cards and even U/G Madness could do NOTHING against Tendrils of Agony for 20 to the face, or an Eternal Dragon who just doesn't go away, or a thousand slivers turning sideways. But as a block, there wasn't much synergy and it was difficult to work with.

In contrast, Ravnica block (which followed Kamigawa) was one of the best sets EVER. I mean EVER. There were extremely few cards that no use in limited or constructed, the new mechanics were all well-thought out, and the variety of mana-fixing available at common/uncommon meant that even the most budget minded players now had cheap ways to fix their resources. The bounceland/karoo cycle. The signets. The awesome commons like Wee Dragonauts, Scab-Clan Mauler, Stinkweed Imp and the gorgeous rares like Dark Confidant, Simic Sky Swallower and Niv-Mizzet. It was just all good.

Every set since has had power similar to Ravnica, but without the same balance. Wizards seem to have messed up and print dumb rares that automatically win games, like Mirror Entity, Oona Queen of the Fae and Sigil of Distinction, but these rarely make an impact in constructed and just make for the occasional irritating draft/sealed tournament.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 01:40:17 AM »
I agree with most of your points there budd, esp about legions, legions was really a mistake but Scourge was good, Storm was evil till this day.

Skullclamp, thank goodness it was banned as the sheer speed i can churn out in turn 2 was broken with tandem with Storm
15 X Brain Freeze anyone?

Affinity was a big issue as u mentioned, Ravager was really the machine that made the deck tick, Discipline is broken in the right deck and it made Artifact hate hurt everyone,

The indestructible artifacts i played with DarkSteel Idol alot as it was a good card to dump counters on.

Mirrodin blocks power level vary from set to set but I think it's

Mirrodin>Darksteel>Fifth Dawn

Fifth dawn was sorta weird as Sunburst was not very widely used in my area, affinity was abused like mad.

Entwined Tooth and Nail cost Nine Mana yes but with the Mana advantage most decks can throw out in 3-4, it's more of a non issue.

Kamigawa block is low-power, more of recursive decks that tried to abuse the power.
pseudo buy back it isn't but there was a solid Red Sligh Deck there.

Onslaught block is what u said it is, it is just that though at the start of Onslaught it was Soldiers and Goblins.

Goblin Warchief made it that Solid Red Sligh was the way to go and it still has fight in the mirrodin block till Discipline + Ravager made it pale in terms of Speed.

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 05:14:03 AM »
Yes. The trading card game (and the original gameboy color game) was very good.

You're brickin' kidding me. It was a GBC game before it was a blockheaded TV show? Huh. ONCE AGAIN, A SERIES GETS SCREWED OVER BY ITS ANIMATED ADAPTATION [DECAY].

Had different characters involved than the TV show. Also had really amazing art (I wish I could find an example, but I don't have a working scanner). The game play was VERY different from just about any other TCG I can think of, and was quite strategic. I'll go into more detail, if you want.

Hm. Do go into more detail. And as to the MapleStory card game, do you wish for me to go into detail? Like with your experience with Magi-Nation, I've found this iTCG to be different from any other TCG I've played.

D) Battle damage to you become 0.

And that was not one of the choices. D was to do with reflecting, halving-and-sharing, or reflecting/halving-and-sharing by a coin effect, effect damage. But still, your input is noted.

shinyjam

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 05:21:17 AM »
And that was not one of the choices. D was to do with reflecting, halving-and-sharing, or reflecting/halving-and-sharing by a coin effect, effect damage. But still, your input is noted.
I got that idea when I read "Ran is the only stage mid-boss in any Touhou game that is immune to bombs. "

So if you want to follow that logic, choice that involve you(or ran) getting hurt can be dropped.

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 05:52:02 AM »
I got that idea when I read "Ran is the only stage mid-boss in any Touhou game that is immune to bombs. "

That explains it.

So if you want to follow that logic, choice that involve you(or ran) getting hurt can be dropped.

Of course, Ran dolls can get hurt. In fact, being Danmaku units, they get hurt pretty easily if a Melee doll goes after them. However, I think I might have a suitable effect for the doll now so that it's not broken but it suits my purposes.

Maid Xan~

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 05:58:47 AM »
You're brickin' kidding me. It was a GBC game before it was a blockheaded TV show? Huh. ONCE AGAIN, A SERIES GETS SCREWED OVER BY ITS ANIMATED ADAPTATION [DECAY].

Hm. Do go into more detail. And as to the MapleStory card game, do you wish for me to go into detail? Like with your experience with Magi-Nation, I've found this iTCG to be different from any other TCG I've played.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagiNation

An example of the original art and cards.

Okay, the top one is a Magi. You have three of these. You can technically have more in your deck, but you choose three at the beginning of the game. They are your life. If all 3 of them are destroyed, you lose. You have one out at a time, in any order you like.

The circle/oval with a number on the top left corner is the Magi's starting energy. Energy is used for two things: 1. It's the Magi's life. If they run out, they die; 2. It's what you use to play stuff. Spells, creatures, and the powers of some relics are all payed for from it.

Okay, so how do you avoid running out really quickly? See that energize value? The Magi regains that much energy at the beginning of every turn (or in the case of a specific one of them, at the end of every turn)

The symbol on the upper right is the Magi's region. A magi pays one extra energy for all spells or creatures not of his region. The main exception is universal (what Tony there is), which has no penalties. There are other exceptions, but they're not all that important.

I don't entirely remember what the starting section refers to. If I remember correctly, if you have any of the things mentioned as starting in your hand, they're automatically put into play if it's your first magi. The other possibility is that if you have them in your deck you may put them directly into your hand when the magi comes into play. I don't recall.

The card on the bottom is obviously a creature. These require little explanation. It has life (and cost) equal to the number on the upper left. Note that the one extra energy you have to pay if it's out of region does not give it extra life. As long as you have a creature out, your opponent cannot directly attack your magi with their creatures (unless the creature has a power which allows them to circumvent this). Creatures pay for their powers directly out of their own energy rather than their magi's.

When a creature attacks, it deals damage equal to it's own energy and takes damage equal to its opponents energy. This means that a horde of small creatures can take down a very large creature. Creatures' energy IS NOT regained except through powers and effects.

Spells are equivalent to instants in Magic. I doubt they need to be explained.

Relics are similar to artifacts in Magic. They have the advantage over spells of not costing any energy to play (because they exist physically, unlike spells, or creatures, which must be dreamed into existance). However, their effects and powers are usually not as strong.

There's significantly more depth to it than this, but that's a good enough summary for now.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 07:19:33 AM »
Re MtG: Coldsnap was THE TECH (during its T2 ofc)

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »
Thanks for all the info on Magi-Nation. It actually does sound like an interesting card game, though there are a lot of things to keep track of.

Now, I shall share with you the details about the MapleStory iTCG -- if you don't mind.

The above is a Character card. You only have one per deck, and it stays seperate from the deck. As you can see, it has an HP value, a job (this one is a Rogue, aka a Thief), and three effects. However, these effects have numerical values, as you can see. This is the level your character needs to be to use that effect. You may, once per turn, put a card from your hand under your Character . . . a card like one of the ones below:

^ This is an Item card. There's an ability, 'Equip', that lets you play Item cards; unless it says otherwise, an Item will stay on the field until it is destroyed by an effect -- sometimes including its own. See that little bar on the bottom of the card, underneath its main effect (in this card's case, that main effect prevents nullification of character action damage)? When a card gets put from your hand under your character, not only does it gain that many levels (10 is the usual and so far only quantity this goes up in), but it gains the ability listed in that bar -- in this case, a Think Fast / Equip 40, meaning that it lets you play a card of the Tactic or Item variety that's Level 40 or less -- the level of a card being put in the top left corner of the card -- see that number in the gold plaque? Yeah, that's it. Meanwhile, the box with the '50' and two symbols in it, just like those on the Character Card, tell you how high-level you need to be to use it. Also, if it has those symbols in there, it means you need other cards under your character with that class (as many as there are symbols) to use the ability.

^ This is a Tactic card. The ability 'Think Fast' lets you play these. Like Normal Spells from YGO, these cards only stay on the field for the duration of their effect, which is usually a split-second deal. These cards can do anything from inflict damage to draw cards to forcibly level you up . . . pretty much anything. But different Classes, denoted by the color of the card (green = Bowman, red = Magician, blue = Warrior, black = Thief, light-grey = Jobless), have different tendencies for their cards. You may only play a card if you have a card of that class under your character.

^ This is a Monster card. Like Items, they stay on the field. However, if you'll look at those two numbers under its level, you'll notice that it has stats, unlike other cards. Monsters, like characters, have HP -- this one has 30 HP -- which unlike Characters' will be recovered in full at the end of the turn (so if you're going to kill a monster, do it all in one go) unless they are a Boss monster (which look similar to Character cards and give no level-up abilities -- just the usual 10 levels -- but have their own abilities that can be used depending on the level of the character using it). It also has attack power, noted by the blue numbers. A monster can attack a character or monster and deal that much damage to them. Also, for each monster a player controls, that player takes 10 less damage from attacks -- hence, it's always a good idea to have monsters to throw about, no matter what class you are (though Warriors and Thieves make the most use of them).

Back on the note of the Character, and also onto turn progression, you gain 20 HP whenever you Level Up in a turn (including by effects). From there, you may scroll down through your abilities and use whichever ones you can and want to -- you may skip abilities if you choose, but once you do you can't go back up and use it unless an effect (such as the Bowmans' break-the-game Tactic 'Papa Pixie's Time Warp') says otherwise. It should be noted that you do not draw at the start of your turn -- instead, you use the ability 'Quest'. Once you finish all your actions, you can still attack with your monsters. After you've done everything you can during your turn, or everything you've wanted to, you end your turn.

You win when you reduce the HP of your opponent's character to 0.

This is the website for the card game, if you wish to learn more -- there's tons of stuff I haven't even covered, it's quite a game!

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 09:59:04 AM »
Fifth dawn was loaded with fun, but everything kinda tricky to use especially since it was a block based on "Insert colour, get bonus". I don't think there are many other people out there who have a five-colour deck for their standard one (although mine predates FD and has very very few cards of it, seeing I was already dropping out of sadness and my country's financial difficulties at the time)
rofl bye

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 01:25:33 PM »
just cause i know i'll be commented on this.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v416/dwrulez/Touhou%20Winter%20Symphony/

here's my touhou set that i created while i was bored a few weeks back

comment on it if u wanna, i'm not finished on that but I'm screwing the color wheel.

Guest password: TouhouWinter

case sensitive guys

shinyjam

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 03:33:54 PM »
here's my touhou set that i created while i was bored a few weeks back
Wow the picture actually match well with mtg design. But some questionable image like Dangerous fairy card...look like a bamboo...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 04:21:25 PM by shinyjam »

Maid Xan~

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »
*Lengthy Maple Story explanation*

Reminds me a bit of Kongai...

shinyjam

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »
Magination have all the stats jam into the box O_o

Maple story seem interesting, but looks like that's the only strategy of playing it without other variation. O_o

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »
Caution! Lilly appeared!!!

Also: WEIRD, WEIRD ideas you had in mind when you started making those, man....

Also Also: I liked your Yukari, but she's definetely Black and Blue and she needs some other drawback for her ability.

TriiiiipleeeEEEE ALSO: Jokes aside, I think Reimu actually should be red and white, she definitely IS the one who gets Wrath, though. Still on colours: Hakugyokurou is probably B/W and SDM is Black to its very core, if another colour would be added to it, that would be blue, actually, instead of red (manipulation of fate? Stop Time? Recluse anaemic wizards??!?!)

BLAAASTER ALSO: Come on mate? Marisa is OBVIOUSLY red. Just look at Master Spark...

HYPER ALSO: I sorta stopped looking about halfway through. Had to leave and then stuff happened and then I sorta was too lazy to go back and finish it....
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:00:09 PM by VileLasagna »
rofl bye

shinyjam

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »
Also Also: I liked your Yukari, but she's definetely Black and Blue and she needs some other drawback for her ability.
lol...you got it correctly for my card design though...

Jokes aside, I think Reimu actually should be red and white,
Somehow I have a painful debate on weather to give her red, white, white & dark, red & white, or dark and red.

Shine Maiden is not exactly holy like priest or monk though.

BLAAASTER ALSO: Come on mate? Marisa is OBVIOUSLY red. Just look at Master Spark...
Is Red + Yellow because it's officially stated Marisa's specialty is light and heat magic. She says "It's not magic if it's not flashy."

...and Master Spark is stolen spell.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:25:02 PM by shinyjam »

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »

...and Master Spark is stolen spell.

So what then? You're going to try and sell a blue Marisa? Stolen or not, why did she steal that and not, let's say, any of Yuyuko's spells?

Marisa's a BLASTER, push butan, get damage.
rofl bye

shinyjam

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »
So what then?
Nevermind not trying to prove something with that statement.

Marisa's a BLASTER, push butan, get damage.
I gave that 400 damages.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2009, 11:30:02 PM »
I gave that 400 damages.

So you're basically killing your opponent 20 times? Some awesome card you have there
rofl bye

shinyjam

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »
Not really, the max 950 hp, speed system, and hospital system make either way balance.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:39:45 PM by shinyjam »

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2009, 11:44:19 PM »
I do realise I'm not very "straight thinking", but YOU, my kind sir, are clearly and completely deranged.
rofl bye

shinyjam

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »
I know, just screwing with you thinking I am talking about MTG.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2009, 11:50:43 PM »
I know, just screwing with you thinking I am talking about MTG.

Quote from: Captain Obvious

The fact that you're not is exactly what I said

rofl bye

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2009, 04:47:42 AM »
Maple story seem interesting, but looks like that's the only strategy of playing it without other variation. O_o

Oh, but there's plenty of variation within it!

Each class has all sorts of different ways they can focus their deck.

Warriors excell with Monsters, sure, but they get all sorts of killer Items, too, like Doombringer (which is epic either played or put under your character) and Battle Shield (which, while it's just giving monsters more HP, can get pretty damn annoying for your opponent when you have monsters like that Bubbling out)

Bowmen normally abuse their Character Actions to knock out monsters as if they were ducks at Coney Island, but recent packs have begun to introduce another side to Bowmen -- Zerg Rush. Basically, a lot of Tactics (and even a Character, Moby) have been released lately making use/abuse of Level 30 and lower monsters (which, thank the stars, fits Boogie to a 'T'), allowing for some easy defenses and rushing offense (add the fact that they get the best Shield monster, Wooden Target Dummy [protects you for 100 damage!], as a Lv5X Monster and they're pretty hot stuff).

Magicians are, with only one exception, Tactic Abuse Central -- as you could gather from the Thunder Bolt, these guys make heavy use of heavy-hitting Tactics, but they also have a lot of drawing power behind them (hell, almost every Magician character has had Quest available at Level 10), not to mention they boast two of the most tenacious/deadly Bosses the game has to offer -- Elliza (recently released) who heals herself for as much damage as she deals (which is good considering that Bosses don't heal naturally), and Ergoth, a Level 115 Boss that has two epic skills: the first lets you look at the top 3 cards of your deck and play ANY Tactics revealed, and the second ends your turn but DROPS YOUR OPPONENT TO 10 HP.

Thieves . . . wow. These guys have the MOST options out of the entire four classes. They get Tough monsters (which are effectively Character-, and therefore Bowman-proofed), they get milling (hand-discarding effects, ahoy), Item abuse (usually for damage), disruption (Poison Mushroom: Item that kills itself and the next monster played), glass-cannon beatsticks (including Tough monster Lorang [a crab]), and card-destruction (like you wouldn't believe). They also have surprising utility, especially with an ability that only appears on their cards, Crafty (which lets you play 1 Thief card your level or less -- very useful for ANY Thief deck under the sun, especially seeing as it tends to be a Level Up ability listed on several really sweet cards).

So yeah, there's lots of ways you can choose to play the game. And once again, I've actually not even touched on multi-classing (basically the iTCG equivalent of playing with more than one color in your deck), which lets you combine the best of two (or more) worlds (hint: Thief cards, being so widely spread across the board with equally-good Monsters, Items, and Tactics, combo well with any of the other classes)!

WRATHIE_Beatrice

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2009, 06:13:46 AM »
About the multi colored Reimu and Marisa, yea i get tt lots but i was lazy to add it in and sch is propping out like mad as of the moment...

will add that in later.

I get flack for Youmu being green, she should be white so i'll add in white Youmu and etc when I have the time.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »
I actually like Youmu as Green. She's a power-whore AND a gardener. As for Marisa, I'd make her pure red,
rofl bye