Author Topic: Video Game Sheet Music?  (Read 5617 times)

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
Video Game Sheet Music?
« on: October 10, 2009, 06:27:10 AM »
I figured this was the best place to put this... Anyway, I play piano, and I've been looking for sheet music for various video game songs. As in, non-Touhou ones. Not that I'm not interested in those, just that I already know where to find them (Most of them anyway... <_<) The problem is, I have no idea where to find music for other games, and I would very greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me find them.

Basically, what I need help with, is finding songs from a few specific series. Songs from these... Well, honestly, I've been searching with no luck whatsoever. The series I'm looking for would be Atelier Iris, Mana Khemia, and Ar Tonelico (all by the same company) and to a somewhat lesser extent, Tales.

I have found sheet music for Fatalize, End of a Thought, and Fighting of the Spirit from Tales of Symphonia (Well, technically that last one was after the Phantasia version, but that's irrelevant...) but I have had a large amount of difficulty with finding other songs I am looking for.

Once again, I'd be EXTREMELY grateful if anyone could find sheet music for those songs, as most of them, especially ones outside of ToS and ToP, have been essentially impossible for me to find. Thanks if anyone is willing to help... If not, oh well, I'm just kind of desperate...

Re: Video Game Sheet Music?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 06:30:03 AM »
Off the top of my head, Ichigo's Sheet Music has a lot of anime and game stuff, but out of the stuff you mentioned there's only arrangements for a few Tales series pieces (nothing you've already got though, so that's nice) and one from Atelier Iris 2.

Drake

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 07:11:07 AM »
Unfortunately Tales is seriously lacking in good arranges. I wish there were more.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 04:35:10 PM »
If you don't mind me borrowing this thread, I'd also like to request Touhou sheet music for violin.

Toasty

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »
And accordion too, please :3

Especially touhou. I'm able to self-arrange some songs, but some are too hard to rearrange for the accordion <,<

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 02:00:53 AM »
I probably going on a limb here, but is there any Touhou sheet music for the Alto saxaphone?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 03:58:19 AM »
Bumping due to relevant reply:

Anyone looking for Touhou (or anything, really) sheet music for non-piano... the best bet would be to grab a midi of a simple piano version, and edit it into something usable (knock out bass line, transpose to appropriate key, make sure the key signature even makes sense, play with octaves, etc etc)

I am finally getting back into clarinet playing after 4 years of uh... not (damn you engineering school with no music department!) and I'm going to suppliment my community band lame holiday music with some Touhous.  I managed to rearrange some midis and make them into something possibly useful.  I'm going to field test tomorrow.

So I'm going to probably post me playing such if it's not a total disaster at some point in the not too distant future, ideally with multiple tracks so I can be my own duet/trio  :V