Author Topic: Ico, Nico, and Trico  (Read 3696 times)

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
Ico, Nico, and Trico
« on: October 06, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »
The title lists three games which are similar to eachother, gameplay-wise. Ico is a game where a guy with a sword frees a girl. Nico, or more commonly called Shadow of the Colossus, is a game where a boy with a sword revives his girlfriend. Trico, a game for the PS3, is a game where a boy helps a giant creature out.

That's all nice and dandy, but I have also heard of a Shadow of the Colossus 2 in the works. Anyone know what the real deal is?

Onozuka Nikuyokura

• Powdered Sugar-Loli of Frosty Goodness
  • I'mma catch me an Iku Fish.
    • AWBW Forums
Re: Ico, Nico, and Trico
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed since there's already screens like these on the internet.

Code: [Select]
http://www.luisfilipeteixeira.com/fileManager/image/shadow-of-the-colossus_2.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3866/e06b2sh.jpg

As I'm posting from school, I can't really get these pictures and I've seen a couple of websites on google that have terms like "Bullshit screenshots" so they may not be the most reliable. Whether or not people have decided if it's specifically for the PS3 is beyond me, but I'm hoping with all my heart that it comes to the PS2 as well.

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 05:31:52 AM »
I wonder if there's still that topic somewhere on the internet that was all about exploring the Forbidden Lands.

It just never seemed to die, but I'm sure it's gone now.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 09:59:14 AM »
I wonder if there's still that topic somewhere on the internet that was all about exploring the Forbidden Lands.

It just never seemed to die, but I'm sure it's gone now.
Nah, the Forbidden Lands are far too interesting for that to actually die off. It's still there.
Let's fight.