Author Topic: Touhouscope  (Read 62346 times)

Sumire

Re: Touhouscope
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2009, 04:14:21 AM »
First: Orin.
Second: Sakuya.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »
Mokou with both of the scopes. What the hell. And my cousin resembles Kaguya. What the Hell.

Another coincidence... I'm really living up to my title.

« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2009, 01:27:45 PM »
Lezzee...

First says I'm Iku. Shocking.

Second says Yuyuko. Unfortunately I have no bad pun for that one.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »
I finally confrimed myself as a B type blood, so i'm Cirno on the scope and on the second one posted by shiny I'm Remilia~ <3 frickin awesome, Ahh how fate favors me yet again
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2009, 05:18:51 PM »
I got Parsee on the first one.

Not really sure what I got for the second one... The glowing part, when googled, gives me images of Reimu, but when I clicked the second one (the one thats actually a link) for what I'm assuming is the rank, a google of the star'd one at the top gave me Sakuya...

"What do you mean 'stop repeating everything you say'?"

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2009, 05:45:59 PM »
I got Parsee on the first one.

Not really sure what I got for the second one... The glowing part, when googled, gives me images of Reimu, but when I clicked the second one (the one thats actually a link) for what I'm assuming is the rank, a google of the star'd one at the top gave me Sakuya...

Well, the link is apparently "luck rankings" for the day, so if I'm interpreting that right it just means Sakuyas are the luckiest today. You just want, for what you are, the name in green on the original results page, which for you sounds like it's Reimu.

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:39 AM »
I'm giving blood on Monday, so I'll know my blood type presently. For now, let's just say I'm Udonge. (apparently I'm not sure of my birth date either... >.> <.< *ahem*)

As for the second one, I played around with it a bit, and it seems to have... a rather limited output range. I have to doubt its accuracy.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2009, 02:52:37 AM »
After doing the second test without the year, blood-type O gave me Remilia, and no blood type gave me Mokou.

FINALLY, some good results that match! XD

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2009, 03:11:58 PM »
So there's a no blood-type choice. I don't know exactly what I have (I think O, but dunno).

So, with it, I'm Mystia. Who's paired up with Mokou nowadays, my previous answers with both scopes.
And my cousin (who is just like Kaguya, looks and personality, everything) got Mokou with no blood-type. What the hell. I'm paired up with her always. These scopes are mocking me.
Dammit, my power of coincidences!