Topic: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3  (Read 37418 times)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
  • Nickname: Zantetsu
Re: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3
« Reply #750 on: January 18, 2020, 04:53:46 am »
The challenge quest basically came down to grinding out attempts until Arjuna had an NP that didn't insta-kill two of my characters, and then I had an especially good run where my new Meltryllis basically beat the whole quest for me. I had Hokusai on my bench to deal with Brynnhild and didn't even end up needing her. Meltryllis is such a weird character, her damage is kinda bad but she makes it work somehow a lot of the time.

I'm vaguely considering spent my ticket on Circe since I still don't have a good single target Caster, but I'm probably just gonna end up getting an Astolfo NP level.
It's all the buff stacks. Crit Stars on Skill 1, an Attack buff on Skill 2, an NP buff on Skill 3, and a Quick buff on NP. If you can keep chaining NPQQ Braves, she can meteor mash anything. Assuming, of course, that Defense debuff doesn't end you early.

Hell, she's one of the few characters that can manage a four-bar against Cheaty McCheatFace.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #751 on: January 18, 2020, 07:51:51 am »
In terms of needs, I need none of them.  I've got every class reasonably covered.

I'm leaning towards LAlter (Story-locked/Arturia option), Marie (Rider/Starter option), and Parvati (Costume option)

- - - -

Challenge Quest line-up: Illya, Eggplant, Support Merlin, Beebs, Fran, Herc.

I let Illya nuke Arjuna (MLB Kaleidoscope and 1 command seal), let Arash nuke himself as the support Merlin Invulned everyone.  Then let everyone beatdown Bryn and JAlter.  Barely survived as JAlter hits like a Mac Truck.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
« Reply #752 on: Today at 04:20:56 am »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: commander_cool
« Reply #753 on: Today at 02:07:46 pm »
Where's my banana at? I need more candy goblin NP levels pronto!
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 41 queries.