Author Topic: I am working on a fangame and would like some guidance and music  (Read 15443 times)

Re: I am working on a fangame and would like some guidance and music
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »
Well... we got in touch and he offered that I help you instead (provided that you find my music acceptable for your game).
Yes, that is fine. Do you see the list in the previous post? Not the one with Nue's theme, but the most recent one after that, the one where I said I need 13 tracks, those are the tracks that I would like, but because of cuts, disregard that Satori's theme and a second version of Okina's theme were on the list (I only need Okina's theme once). I would like to know if we are clear on what kind of format this will be in, I need the format to be basic and not repeat on it's own, like WAV or something. Lastly, I'd like these quickly, because I have other ideas for games, and this is one might not be very good.

Z_A

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2019, 01:35:20 PM »
Let me just confirm this: you want Okina's theme, as in "The concealed four seasons", not the extra boss theme ("Secret God Matara ~ Hidden Star in All Seasons"), correct? Regarding the format, let it be wav, it doesn't matter much. I'll try to make sure that it loops fine onto itself when played back repeatedly.

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2019, 03:45:40 PM »
Let me just confirm this: you want Okina's theme, as in "The concealed four seasons", not the extra boss theme ("Secret God Matara ~ Hidden Star in All Seasons"), correct?
Yes, this game is not very serious, there is not much battle, and when there is, it's not complicated. It's mostly a game to ensure that I can make games, specifically intermission sequences.

Regarding the format, let it be wav, it doesn't matter much. I'll try to make sure that it loops fine onto itself when played back repeatedly.
That sounds great, thank you.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2019, 01:50:19 AM »
I don't mean to sound impatient, but are you almost finished making the music? I think I am ready to publish the game, as it is only meant as a test to make sure that I can make a game. If you are close to being done with the music, I don't want your hard work to go to waste, I just want to know if I should release the game now. (I also plan to release a demo for a game with actual substance, but I think this first one would at least be worth one playthrough).

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 05:56:20 PM »
Hello, don't worry about the music, I only wanted to make this game as a test. I'm ready to distribute it now, but if you did get some music done, I would be willing to work it into my next game. I also have a new question, how should I distribute my game? I think I should use something like dropbox or mediafire, but I don't know which one to use. If anyone could recommend one for me (incase something doesn't work with ZUN's guidelines), that would be great.

Z_A

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 06:44:20 PM »
I sent you a PM earlier, but you didn't reply. You can, of course, still have everything that I made for you, even if it's not enough (for later use maybe).

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2019, 11:10:22 PM »
I sent you a PM earlier, but you didn't reply. You can, of course, still have everything that I made for you, even if it's not enough (for later use maybe).
Ah, sorry, I didn't notice. After you told me this I replied, and it said "message sent" but when I looked at my sent messages nothing showed up. Did you get my reply? Never mind, I understand what happened, I'm new here.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:11:43 AM by close2none64 »