Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 6756 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #420 on: June 21, 2019, 04:19:17 pm »
Main:

> ("Daiyousei? Kirisame claims to have seen Miss Margatroid head toward the mansion. Perhaps you should indeed investigate inside...")
> "Thank you, Miss Reina."
> Glance over to the giant creature. Are they humanoid and/or clothed?
> "Would you like to join us as well?"

Clone:

> Look to Flan.
> "I can investigate Miss Margatroid some more, Young Mistress."
> ( "Really? O-Okay.")
> Humanoid, though... Their robe seems to be their sole article, upon further inspection.
> The giant compresses, almost like a sheet being folded, near to normal sizes, but still above you and the others.
> "Of course I'll accompany mother, if I'm allowed." The creature looks over to Reina.
> "Hmm... Perhaps you could just stay within us." She answers, to which the giant nods.

Clone:

> "of course." Flandre replies
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #421 on: June 21, 2019, 04:20:41 pm »
Main:

> Is Alice still paying attention to us?
> "Well, since you already seem to know about it, you could both stay within me, if you wanted."


Clone:


> "In the meantime..."
> While still looking at Flan, smile and gesture to Marisa.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #422 on: June 21, 2019, 04:25:21 pm »
Main:

> Is Alice still paying attention to us?
> "Well, since you already seem to know about it, you could both stay within me, if you wanted."
> No. She seems to be doing something with one of her dolls. It keeps... Complaining? You think? The somewhat quiet "Hourai..."'s makes you believe such alongside it's tone.

> "No." The giant refuses. "the only one for-"
> "Try to be a bit more polite if you will decline..." Reina interjects.

Clone:

> "We can play?!"
> "Ah boy..." Marisa murmurs.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #423 on: June 21, 2019, 04:29:47 pm »
Main:

> Flinch just a tiny bit, but maintain our composure.
> Look to Reina.
> "What about you, Miss Reina?"

Clone:

> "Giving you orders or permissions is well above my pay grade, Young Mistress. I would appreciate it if you returned home before your older sister gets too mad with either of us, but beyond that, what you do is up to you."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #424 on: June 21, 2019, 04:47:43 pm »
Main:

> Flinch just a tiny bit, but maintain our composure.
> Look to Reina.
> "What about you, Miss Reina?"

Clone:

> "Giving you orders or permissions is well above my pay grade, Young Mistress. I would appreciate it if you returned home before your older sister gets too mad with either of us, but beyond that, what you do is up to you."
> "We're in complete control, so we're fine with joining you for a bit. Though we'd be a much greater help outside."

clone:

> "What are we waiting for then, Marisa?"
> "Well, unless you want to carry that umbrella or have her follow all your movements somehow, I'm waiting on the sun to go down."
> The mistress' expression nearly plummets...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #425 on: June 21, 2019, 04:51:53 pm »
Main:

> "Mmm. It is true there are benefits to both ways.  My thinking, though, is that anyone that knows something is more likely to let their guard down if all they see is me, instead of a roving band. Private communication is also possible within me, in case someone is acting suspicious."

Clone:

> "Is inside not an option?'


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #426 on: June 21, 2019, 05:07:45 pm »
Main:

> "Mmm. It is true there are benefits to both ways.  My thinking, though, is that anyone that knows something is more likely to let their guard down if all they see is me, instead of a roving band. Private communication is also possible within me, in case someone is acting suspicious."

Clone:

> "Is inside not an option?'
> "However, they will also keep their guard up if they can sense a lot of energy from you alone. Though we may have our own strength, yours matters most on the surface of questioning, as the one we're looking for is most important to you." She explains. "If I wanted to hide such info, I would do my best to get you to leave if you were stronger, while being weaker than those around you would cause me to worry about them more."

Clone:

> "Not for my house. You won't get much danmaku out in there." Marisa leans enough to give you a glimpse of her house. The contrast in space to the library is... Far too much...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #427 on: June 21, 2019, 05:16:20 pm »
Main:

> "Are there many others that can sense such? Well, I suppose there is you, at the very least..."

Clone:

> Look back to Flan.
> "...What do you think, Young Mistress?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #428 on: June 21, 2019, 05:35:51 pm »
Main:

> "Are there many others that can sense such? Well, I suppose there is you, at the very least..."

Clone:

> Look back to Flan.
> "...What do you think, Young Mistress?"
> "You do feel like you have more magic..." Alice returns to attention.

Clone:

> "That's definitely not enough room..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #429 on: June 21, 2019, 05:42:27 pm »
Main:

> ("Tch...")
> Nod.
> "Indeed. I thought you might find it interesting, Miss Margatroid, but there was no need to tell you after you declined."
> Frown a bit.
> "Truthfully, I have been concerned about telling very many people about this ability of mine, but if tangential knowledge is so common, I may need to rethink that."
> "...Not to say I am no longer interested in trying this with you, Miss Margatroid."

Clone:

> "Would you like your parasol, then?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #430 on: June 21, 2019, 05:46:42 pm »
Main:

> ("Tch...")
> Nod.
> "Indeed. I thought you might find it interesting, Miss Margatroid, but there was no need to tell you after you declined."
> Frown a bit.
> "Truthfully, I have been concerned about telling very many people about this ability of mine, but if tangential knowledge is so common, I may need to rethink that."
> "...Not to say I am no longer interested in trying this with you, Miss Margatroid."

Clone:

> "Would you like your parasol, then?"
> "I don't know what exactly you've done, but you definitely seem different in terms of magic."
> ("Did we miss our chance?")

Clone:

> "No... We'll do it later then!"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #431 on: June 21, 2019, 05:52:01 pm »
Main:

> ("Maybe, maybe not...")
> "Well, I can absorb the ambient magic in this forest, have done so a bit."
> Resume absorbing the ambient atmosphere magic.

Clone:

> Nod.
> "Very well. Where would you like to go now, then?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #432 on: June 21, 2019, 05:55:38 pm »
Main:

> ("Maybe, maybe not...")
> "Well, I can absorb the ambient magic in this forest, have done so a bit."
> Resume absorbing the ambient atmosphere magic.

Clone:

> Nod.
> "Very well. Where would you like to go now, then?"
> "It's definitely not that. I've known the forest for quite a while."

Clone:

> "Hmm... Alice's place? Since Marisa said."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #433 on: June 21, 2019, 05:58:32 pm »
Main:

> ("Rgh. Okay. How does your warping work, again? Perhaps I would warp you out of me to a location where none of them are looking?")
> "Well, I can do it with more than just ambient forest energy as well."

Clone:

> Nod.
> "As you wish."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #434 on: June 21, 2019, 06:02:37 pm »
Main:

> ("Rgh. Okay. How does your warping work, again? Perhaps I would warp you out of me to a location where none of them are looking?")
> "Well, I can do it with more than just ambient forest energy as well."

Clone:

> Nod.
> "As you wish."
> ("I could do that if you secure a place... I mean, hopefully I can get out with my Warp...")
> "Hmm?"
> "It seems she's started to learn a technique similar to ours." Reina explains.

Clone:

> "Let's go."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #435 on: June 21, 2019, 06:05:14 pm »
Main:

> ("Okay. I will see if I can absorb Miss Margatroid, then. She won't be able to see you that way. How can I warp you out of me if I am successful?")
> Nod.
> "I can absorb entire people, since their life essences are basically energy."

Clone:

> Follow Flan Aliceward!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #436 on: June 21, 2019, 06:34:27 pm »
Main:

> ("Okay. I will see if I can absorb Miss Margatroid, then. She won't be able to see you that way. How can I warp you out of me if I am successful?")
> Nod.
> "I can absorb entire people, since their life essences are basically energy."

Clone:

> Follow Flan Aliceward!
> ("Just tell me where is a good spot, like above us.")
> "Hmm..."
> "If you would like, we could show you." Reina offers.

Clone:

> Flan looks to you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #437 on: June 21, 2019, 06:38:04 pm »
Main:

> ("Can you see anything? Or is simple knowledge enough?")
> "Yes, it's quite easy. I could do it with everyone here without any of us even moving."

Clone:

> "Oh, um, sorry. This way."
> Head towards Alice's house.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #438 on: June 21, 2019, 06:42:13 pm »
Main:

> ("Can you see anything? Or is simple knowledge enough?")
> "Yes, it's quite easy. I could do it with everyone here without any of us even moving."

Clone:

> "Oh, um, sorry. This way."
> Head towards Alice's house.
> ("No... Maybe the latter.")
> "You shouldn't abuse something you don't know well..." Reina warns.

Clone:

> "Yeah. I don't remember where it is..." She follows.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #439 on: June 21, 2019, 06:45:47 pm »
Main:

> "Well, I won't do it if it is not desired. I simply figured I'd offer, since I can."

Clone:

> "It's quite alright. I have an advantage of already being there.")


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2019, 06:57:50 pm »
Main:

> "Well, I won't do it if it is not desired. I simply figured I'd offer, since I can."

Clone:

> "It's quite alright. I have an advantage of already being there.")
> "It's worrisome that you're at the level of being able to do such without anyone moving. In fact, we should probably do something about this..."

Clone:

> "Oh. Good."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2019, 06:58:51 pm »
Clone:

> Continue onward (off-camera).

Main:

> Frown.
> "I don't see the problem."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2019, 07:09:42 pm »
Clone:

> Continue onward (off-camera).

Main:

> Frown.
> "I don't see the problem."
> "Really now? Perhaps we should show you a few things..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2019, 07:10:44 pm »
> "...Okay..."


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2019, 07:13:33 pm »
> "...Okay..."
> ...
> Nothing new seems to be happening.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2019, 07:17:40 pm »
> "...I mean...like, I can understand why something like what I can do could be fearsome, but I'm not going around doing it willy-nilly. I'm not really all that strong anyway; even if I tried something, you could probably break out."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2019, 07:26:29 pm »
> "...I mean...like, I can understand why something like what I can do could be fearsome, but I'm not going around doing it willy-nilly. I'm not really all that strong anyway; even if I tried something, you could probably break out."
> No one responds, not even facially, to your explanation.
> "It's not only a problem on one side." Reina explains, though doesn't move.

Clone:

> You arrive, and can see your other self.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2019, 07:30:11 pm »
Main:

> "...What?"


Clone:


> Have we been spotted by anyone yet?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2019, 08:06:34 pm »
Main:

> "...What?"


Clone:


> Have we been spotted by anyone yet?
> "If someone skilled enough tried, they could lock you up instead, and you wouldn't even know it. Like now."
> "Oh, I can see now." Daiyousei speaks.

Clone:
> No, you don't believe so.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2019, 08:14:14 pm »
Main:

> Did Daiyousei just speak out loud using our mouth? If so, was it her voice or ours?
> How do we feel compared to when we first absorbed Daiyousei?
> How does Daiyousei's energy feel compared to when we first absorbed her?
> "Ah."


Clone:


> Stop.
> Look at Flan with a shushing finger up to our lips.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 08:31:24 pm by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 41 queries.