Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 6800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2019, 04:13:10 am »
> Frown.
> ("How unfortunate. I actually felt the same thing. That's no good.")
> Undo the conversion to restore Daiyousei to her full self (but don't let her out yet).
> Return to absorbing the ambient forest magic.
> ("But I suppose I at least have my answer.")
> You return Daiyousei's energy, and continue with the Forest's.
> You can see Alice's house. The person from before is outside here again, facing off against a large monster.
> Thankfully, she's a bit away from Alice's home.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2019, 04:14:31 am »
> Do we recognize the monster at all?
>> If not: ("Oh. Pardon me, Daiyousei, but what do you know about the monsters of the forest? It seems an acquaintance of mine has run into one.")
>> Mentally describe the monster to Dai.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2019, 04:19:02 am »
> Do we recognize the monster at all?
>> If not: ("Oh. Pardon me, Daiyousei, but what do you know about the monsters of the forest? It seems an acquaintance of mine has run into one.")
>> Mentally describe the monster to Dai.
> No.
> ("Monsters? Like Youkai?")
> You explain the appearance... Around 3 meters, maybe more... Seems like a giant youkai, with black hair and a white robe...
> ("I uh... guess that'd be a youkai? A big one...")
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2019, 04:20:41 am »
> ("Indeed. Hopefully she will be able to handle herself...")
> Continue on to Alice's house, keeping half an eye on the battle.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2019, 04:26:54 am »
> ("Indeed. Hopefully she will be able to handle herself...")
> Continue on to Alice's house, keeping half an eye on the battle.
> You continue on...
> With a better angle, it seems Alice is also watching the battle.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2019, 04:27:33 am »
> Is she outside the house or inside?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2019, 04:28:51 am »
> Is she outside the house or inside?
> Outside.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2019, 04:30:42 am »
> ("Oh, I've found Miss Margatroid. If you hear me speaking, it will be to her. You might be able to hear her yourself as well.")
> "Ah, hello again, Miss Margatroid. I hope this battle is not unsafe?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2019, 04:37:26 am »
> ("Oh, I've found Miss Margatroid. If you hear me speaking, it will be to her. You might be able to hear her yourself as well.")
> "Ah, hello again, Miss Margatroid. I hope this battle is not unsafe?"
> ("Mm... Should I be out now? Or is this only between you and her?")
> "It's more of a sparring match between these two, it would seem. Have you made any progress in your search?" Alice looks over.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2019, 04:39:30 am »
> ("No, you're quite all right. Do not worry.")
> Sigh.
> "Well...yes and no. It turns out the Young Mistress was the one responsible, but it seems Lady Patchouli escaped from where the Young Mistress was keeping her. So now we are out and about again, looking for her for real this time."


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #400 on: June 21, 2019, 05:39:31 am »
> ("No, you're quite all right. Do not worry.")
> Sigh.
> "Well...yes and no. It turns out the Young Mistress was the one responsible, but it seems Lady Patchouli escaped from where the Young Mistress was keeping her. So now we are out and about again, looking for her for real this time."
> "Hm... That's quite unfortunate..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #401 on: June 21, 2019, 05:48:59 am »
> Remotely check Alice for energy(ies).
> "I don't suppose she came to seek shelter here?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #402 on: June 21, 2019, 01:18:22 pm »
> Remotely check Alice for energy(ies).
> "I don't suppose she came to seek shelter here?"
> You check...
> She appears to be herself. It feels like part of her is elsewhere, however. Inside of her house.
> "I'd have told you by now if she had."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #403 on: June 21, 2019, 01:21:38 pm »
> "I suppose, but I had to be sure. You understand, I hope."
> Is what we sense inside her magic power or her life essence?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #404 on: June 21, 2019, 01:24:19 pm »
> "I suppose, but I had to be sure. You understand, I hope."
> Is what we sense inside her magic power or her life essence?
> Magic.
> "Of course."

> Your other self and Flandre have arrived at Marisa's house. Flan seems almost a bit too eager to find a way in...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #405 on: June 21, 2019, 01:26:34 pm »
Main:

> "In that case, do you have any ideas for where she may have gone?"

Clone:

> Have we tried the door already?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #406 on: June 21, 2019, 01:28:53 pm »
Main:

> "In that case, do you have any ideas for where she may have gone?"

Clone:

> Have we tried the door already?
> "I'm afraid I have no better news than previously."
> ("Can I check inside? I can be delicate while I move... I think.") Daiyousei suggests.

Clone:

> No.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #407 on: June 21, 2019, 01:30:36 pm »
Main:

> ("I would need to find a place to let you out, unless you do not mind Miss Margatroid seeing you...")
> "Mmm, that is unfortunate."
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> "...Would you be willing to accompany me in my search, then, perhaps?"


Clone:


> "Perhaps we should knock, Young Mistress?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #408 on: June 21, 2019, 01:57:09 pm »
Main:

> ("I would need to find a place to let you out, unless you do not mind Miss Margatroid seeing you...")
> "Mmm, that is unfortunate."
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> "...Would you be willing to accompany me in my search, then, perhaps?"


Clone:


> "Perhaps we should knock, Young Mistress?"
> ("Oh. Right.")
> "I've got to stay near my home, else my dolls wont be able to do this work inside."

> "Oh, yeah. Sure." Flan gets up to the door... Then knocks excitedly and repetitively
> After a bit, the Black White's voice comes through.
> "Oi oi! Calm down, I'll fee there in a second."
> The mistress stops...
> Only to start again after a second of silence.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #409 on: June 21, 2019, 02:00:28 pm »
Main:

> How is Reina's fight going?
> "Ah. That would explain some things. Very well, my apologies for bothering you."

Clone:

> Silently chuckle to ourselves.
> Let Flan continue knocking.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #410 on: June 21, 2019, 02:29:07 pm »
Main:

> How is Reina's fight going?
> "Ah. That would explain some things. Very well, my apologies for bothering you."

Clone:

> Silently chuckle to ourselves.
> Let Flan continue knocking.
> It seems she's winning... Her opponent might not be too good at danmaku. That or new...  In fact, it seems to be ending.
> "Mm." Alice nods.

Clone:

> The door is eventually opened, to which Marisa peeks out of.
> "Oh? Finally come to my house this time around?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #411 on: June 21, 2019, 02:34:01 pm »
Main:

> ("It does not seem Miss Margatroid knows very much...I could still try to let you out if you want to sneak in and search around, though.")
> Walk over to Reina as the battle finishes up.

Clone:

> Gesture to Flan.
> "The Young Mistress is a very big fan."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #412 on: June 21, 2019, 02:51:15 pm »
Main:

> ("It does not seem Miss Margatroid knows very much...I could still try to let you out if you want to sneak in and search around, though.")
> Walk over to Reina as the battle finishes up.

Clone:

> Gesture to Flan.
> "The Young Mistress is a very big fan."
> ("It's worth a shot.")
> You approach, and she seems to jolt a bit at your presence, turning and starting at you.
> "Did you..." She pauses. "Are you one who can copy others? ...no, that's incomplete..."

Clone:

> "Do you have time to play?" Flandre asks.
> "Geez... Can't a girl get a break?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #413 on: June 21, 2019, 02:53:28 pm »
Main:

> Look curious.
> "Hmm? We met earlier, Miss Reina, did we not?"

Clone:

> "No rest for the wicked, I'm afraid. I don't suppose Lady Patchouli is hiding out here with you?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2019, 02:59:43 pm »
Main:

> Look curious.
> "Hmm? We met earlier, Miss Reina, did we not?"

Clone:

> "No rest for the wicked, I'm afraid. I don't suppose Lady Patchouli is hiding out here with you?"
> "Ah, my mistake. Rather, you seem to be incorporating fusion..."

> "Not a chance. She'd probably hate my place."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #415 on: June 21, 2019, 03:01:35 pm »
Main:

> Blink.
> "...I'm sorry?"

Clone:

> "Well, she has run off somewhere. Do you have any idea where she might have gone? She does not appear to be at Miss Margatroid's residence either."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #416 on: June 21, 2019, 03:46:40 pm »
Main:

> Blink.
> "...I'm sorry?"

Clone:

> "Well, she has run off somewhere. Do you have any idea where she might have gone? She does not appear to be at Miss Margatroid's residence either."
> "It's nothing that would help with your search, we feel. Don't mind us." Reina speaks.

Clone:

> "Hm... Could've sworn she went to the mansion sometime earlier. Thought it was just coincidence, but..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #417 on: June 21, 2019, 03:52:37 pm »
Main:

> "Er, actually, I was wondering if you'd be willing to join my search."

Clone:

> "Miss Margatroid was at the mansion, you mean?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #418 on: June 21, 2019, 03:58:14 pm »
Main:

> "Er, actually, I was wondering if you'd be willing to join my search."

Clone:

> "Miss Margatroid was at the mansion, you mean?"
> "Hmm? Join you? We... Suppose we aren't too busy anymore."
> "I hardly did anything..." The giant creature sighs.

Clone:

> "She was heading there from what I saw."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #419 on: June 21, 2019, 04:11:16 pm »
Main:

> ("Daiyousei? Kirisame claims to have seen Miss Margatroid head toward the mansion. Perhaps you should indeed investigate inside...")
> "Thank you, Miss Reina."
> Glance over to the giant creature. Are they humanoid and/or clothed?
> "Would you like to join us as well?"

Clone:

> Look to Flan.
> "I can investigate Miss Margatroid some more, Young Mistress."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 41 queries.