Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 31298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #990 on: October 21, 2019, 01:13:11 pm »
> Oh, I didn't realize. My apologies.
> Repeat out loud what Patchouli said. Once we're done, give a confused look and a shrug.
> You repeat once more.
> "Right, of course. So, Koakuma, do to even want to protect the library?" Remilia addresses you. "As in... Being the main line of defense, should someone with malicious intent towards it arrive. It's understandable if you don't."
> Patchouli seems to keep silent.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #991 on: October 21, 2019, 01:16:26 pm »
> Frown a bit.
> "...Yes. But I would want to be qualified before actually doing so."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2019, 07:17:59 pm »
> Frown a bit.
> "...Yes. But I would want to be qualified before actually doing so."


> "...  A solid line of, depending onwhat is best, defense or support and even a main one if I manage to be qualified at least a bit like Miss Sakuya or Meiling who efficaciously surprised, and a few fairy maids as well,  not just myself but also Miss Alice and Marisa when she thought we were acting suspicious and  out of character".
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:29:05 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #993 on: October 27, 2019, 01:57:54 am »
> Frown a bit.
> "...Yes. But I would want to be qualified before actually doing so."

> "...  A solid line of, depending onwhat is best, defense or support and even a main one if I manage to be qualified at least a bit like Miss Sakuya or Meiling who efficaciously surprised, and a few fairy maids as well,  not just myself but also Miss Alice and Marisa when she thought we were acting suspicious and  out of character".
> "Then that's you're own goal you have to grow into and accomplish." Remilia responds.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #994 on: October 27, 2019, 03:46:28 am »
> "I understand, Mistress."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:10:55 am by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #995 on: October 27, 2019, 09:29:41 pm »
> "Then that's you're own goal you have to grow into and accomplish." Remilia responds.
>_


> " I can certainly agree with that,Mistress Remilia,especially after the challenges,the ups and downs of this adventure both for
myself and Lady Patchouli".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #996 on: October 28, 2019, 07:40:19 pm »
> "I understand, Mistress."

> " I can certainly agree with that,Mistress Remilia,especially after the challenges,the ups and downs of this adventure both for
myself and Lady Patchouli".
> "I was going to offer to find someone, but you should be able to grow into enough defense for the library. And Patchouli, make sure you don't go missing again."
> Remilia returns to her book, skipping a few pages and nearing the end of it.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #997 on: October 28, 2019, 07:45:22 pm »
> "...Grow into enough defense..."
> Adopt an introspective look for a few silent moments.
> Brace ourselves for what we're about to ask.
> "...Mistress, if you still seek to alleviate your boredom after you finish that book...if I obtained a parasol this time, would you...like to join Lady Patchouli, and keep each other company?"
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 07:54:41 pm by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #998 on: October 30, 2019, 10:15:00 pm »
> "...Grow into enough defense..."
> Adopt an introspective look for a few silent moments.
> Brace ourselves for what we're about to ask.
> "...Mistress, if you still seek to alleviate your boredom after you finish that book...if I obtained a parasol this time, would you...like to join Lady Patchouli, and keep each other company?"
> "What do you mean?" Remilia seems as if she will continue, but stops her statement there.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #999 on: October 30, 2019, 10:19:43 pm »
> "You know, like be-before."
> Lightly tap our sternum a couple of times.
> "In here. Um, you would be able to easily converse with Lady Patchouli, and perhaps watch over my attempts to become a better combatant..."

> "Or I could just devour you where you stand!"
> Remotely absorb Remilia and convert her to our own essence.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #1000 on: October 31, 2019, 04:39:01 pm »
> "You know, like be-before."
> Lightly tap our sternum a couple of times.
> "In here. Um, you would be able to easily converse with Lady Patchouli, and perhaps watch over my attempts to become a better combatant..."

> "Or I could just devour you where you stand!"
> Remotely absorb Remilia and convert her to our own essence.

> You absorb Remilia and convert her into your own essence. Yet she seems to overpower you and take over instead!
> Use a gold orb to revive?
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 40 queries.