Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 23198 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #840 on: September 17, 2019, 06:15:27 pm »
> I suppose I would need to let you out for such a thing, hmm? Unless you think you can do what needs to be done from where you are.
> "It would seem so."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #841 on: September 17, 2019, 06:16:41 pm »
> Though, based on how the day has gone, I think that the longer I have absorbed someone, the more they are able to sense the world around them...but I don't know how long that would take...
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #842 on: September 17, 2019, 06:18:35 pm »
> Though, based on how the day has gone, I think that the longer I have absorbed someone, the more they are able to sense the world around them...but I don't know how long that would take...
> "Let's find out, then."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #843 on: September 17, 2019, 06:20:06 pm »
> Understood, Lady Patchouli~
> "If I may ask the both of you, how long do you think this sort of thing might take, and how much time are you able to devote to it?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #844 on: September 17, 2019, 06:22:07 pm »
> Understood, Lady Patchouli~
> "If I may ask the both of you, how long do you think this sort of thing might take, and how much time are you able to devote to it?"
> "I'd like to take my time. Why do you ask?"
> "Rather spend as long as I can get ze. Don't get many chances for someone to willingly let you study their magic."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #845 on: September 17, 2019, 06:23:55 pm »
> Oh, I was asking Marisa and Miss Margratroid, since I don't know how long our side experiment here will take. My apologies.
> "All right. I ask because Lady Patchouli and I wish to see how long it will take before she is able to sense the world around her like this. From what I have experienced today, it seems like it does gradually happen the longer someone is within me, though I do not know exactly how long it takes."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #846 on: September 17, 2019, 06:25:29 pm »
> Oh, I was asking Marisa and Miss Margratroid, since I don't know how long our side experiment here will take. My apologies.
> "All right. I ask because Lady Patchouli and I wish to see how long it will take before she is able to sense the world around her like this. From what I have experienced today, it seems like it does gradually happen the longer someone is within me, though I do not know exactly how long it takes."
> Alice seems somewhat lost in thought, or paying little attention to the conversation.
> "If it happens, it happens."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #847 on: September 17, 2019, 06:30:04 pm »
> "Very well, then. Thank you."
> By the way, Lady Patchouli, does anything feel different yet so far?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #848 on: September 17, 2019, 06:30:47 pm »
> "Very well, then. Thank you."
> By the way, Lady Patchouli, does anything feel different yet so far?
> "What do you mean by different? It still feels fine, for the most part."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #849 on: September 17, 2019, 06:36:32 pm »
> I mean if you can hear or see anything. Though, you say 'for the most part'...is there discomfort anywhere that wasn't there before?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #850 on: September 18, 2019, 10:17:52 pm »
> I mean if you can hear or see anything. Though, you say 'for the most part'...is there discomfort anywhere that wasn't there before?

> Like for example, do focus on the following conversation with Miss Alice and note if the  perception has improved to which degree.

> To Alice with an higher than our standard tone but lower it if it surprise her: " Miss Alice?Sorry to distract but I was talking that Lady Patchouli and I want to try out how long it takes to accumulate like this and... "

>"... Is there something weighing on your mind? Or is it just focus for planning? "

> "
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #851 on: September 20, 2019, 02:24:46 am »
> I mean if you can hear or see anything. Though, you say 'for the most part'...is there discomfort anywhere that wasn't there before?
> Like for example, do focus on the following conversation with Miss Alice and note if the  perception has improved to which degree.

> To Alice with an higher than our standard tone but lower it if it surprise her: " Miss Alice?Sorry to distract but I was talking that Lady Patchouli and I want to try out how long it takes to accumulate like this and... "

>"... Is there something weighing on your mind? Or is it just focus for planning? "

> "
> "Not really any discomfort, I suppose..."

> Alice simply shakes her head. Almost with a bit of a shrug as well.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #852 on: September 20, 2019, 02:27:40 am »
> "Well, alright..."
> Head the rest of the way home. Keep track of how Patchouli feels along the way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #853 on: September 21, 2019, 09:25:39 pm »
> "Well, alright..."
> Head the rest of the way home. Keep track of how Patchouli feels along the way.

> On the way , check  with Energy-Sensing and with normal senses if there is any trace of the Young Mistress,any of her "new companions ",Daiyousei or anyone else who might be standing out .

//  :toot: :* 8) :flowerpower: Happiest Birthday (09/21/2019) to you, Neovereign / Mini "!  :toot: :* 8)  :flowerpower:! //[move/]
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #854 on: September 22, 2019, 12:57:06 pm »
> "Well, alright..."
> Head the rest of the way home. Keep track of how Patchouli feels along the way.
> On the way , check  with Energy-Sensing and with normal senses if there is any trace of the Young Mistress,any of her "new companions ",Daiyousei or anyone else who might be standing out .

//  :toot: :* 8) :flowerpower: Happiest Birthday (09/21/2019) to you, Neovereign / Mini "!  :toot: :* 8)  :flowerpower:! //[move/]
> You continue on home, on the lookout for Flandre.
> Patchouli doesn't seem to pipe up much, and you see no sign of Flandre. At least, until you get back to the gate.
> The young mistress seems to be with Meiling here.
>_

// Actually, my birthday was on 08/24. The appearance and such just seems to linger for a while even past it. But thanks, nonetheless.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #855 on: September 22, 2019, 01:03:22 pm »
> Wave to them both.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #856 on: September 22, 2019, 01:32:35 pm »
> Wave to them both.
> You wave, Meiling giving you one back.
> Flandre, seems to notice you from Meiling's motions, and waves as well.
> Meiling speaks to the young mistress something, to which she darts back into the mansion after a nod.
> "Hm? Finally here, huh." Marisa speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #857 on: September 22, 2019, 01:54:40 pm »
> Nod.
> "Welcome to our home."
> Welcome home, Lady Patchouli~ Still feeling just fine?
> Does Patchouli still feel normal inside us?
> Look to Meiling.
> "Is everything okay with the Young Mistress?"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 08:59:03 pm by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #858 on: September 22, 2019, 09:01:55 pm »
> Nod.
> "Welcome to our home."
> Welcome home, Lady Patchouli~ Still feeling just fine?
> Does Patchouli still feel normal inside us?
> Look to Meiling.
> "Is everything okay with the Young Mistress?"
> "Yes. It's been good so far."
> Yes. More of her magic is back as well.
> "Mhm. I just told her she should go inside, basically."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #859 on: September 22, 2019, 09:07:29 pm »
> What do we know of Meiling's abilities?
> Splendid~ At this rate, perhaps this could work out as a long term arrangement~
> "Oh. I hope it wasn't on my account, it would have been okay by me if she was out here. Anyway, Lady Patchouli is home, sound and safe."
> Pat our collarbone a couple of times with a smile.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:29:19 pm by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #860 on: September 27, 2019, 10:35:17 pm »
> What do we know of Meiling's abilities?
> Splendid~ At this rate, perhaps this could work out as a long term arrangement~
> "Oh. I hope it wasn't on my account, it would have been okay by me if she was out here. Anyway, Lady Patchouli is home, sound and safe."
> Pat our collarbone a couple of times with a smile.


> " Right now she is not visible because she is taking a rest within myself so she can better recover her magic since it was nearly-exhausted due to researches ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #861 on: October 02, 2019, 02:47:02 pm »
> What do we know of Meiling's abilities?
> Splendid~ At this rate, perhaps this could work out as a long term arrangement~
> "Oh. I hope it wasn't on my account, it would have been okay by me if she was out here. Anyway, Lady Patchouli is home, sound and safe."
> Pat our collarbone a couple of times with a smile.

> " Right now she is not visible because she is taking a rest within myself so she can better recover her magic since it was nearly-exhausted due to researches ".
> You know she specializes in energy... quite well, but not much else is of your knowledge.
> "It'd have been nice if you found this out before I started to get dragged around... Better late than never, I suppose."
> "I-I can't believe you finally ate Lady Patchouli..." Meiling seems... devastated.
> "She hasn't been eaten." Alice corrects. "I doubt she would taste too well..."
> "You'd be surprised." Marisa remarks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #862 on: October 02, 2019, 02:49:47 pm »
> Take a breath and close our eyes for a moment or two to get that mental image out of our head, then open them again.
> Look to and gesture at Meiling.
> "I could do the same for you, Meiling. My copy self could take up gate duties in your place."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 03:01:08 pm by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #863 on: October 02, 2019, 03:49:49 pm »
> Take a breath and close our eyes for a moment or two to get that mental image out of our head, then open them again.
> Look to and gesture at Meiling.
> "I could do the same for you, Meiling. My copy self could take up gate duties in your place."
> "Ehh? But I do a lot more than just guard the gate. I won't be able to enjoy them if I'm eaten..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #864 on: October 02, 2019, 03:52:56 pm »
> Give just the hint of a grin.
> "There may be other things to enjoy. And besides, I can always put you back once we're done."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #865 on: October 04, 2019, 02:10:15 am »
> Give just the hint of a grin.
> "There may be other things to enjoy. And besides, I can always put you back once we're done."
> "Mmm I'll paaass."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #866 on: October 04, 2019, 02:12:13 am »
> Frown.
> "Aww, and I've done it now with everyone else in our home..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #867 on: October 04, 2019, 09:12:17 pm »
> Frown.
> "Aww, and I've done it now with everyone else in our home..."
> "Hm? Well then I guess I get to tease them about it♪ Ah, Meiling, you should try this out. Or, What? you haven't experienced it yet? I'll get a lot of attention~"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #868 on: October 05, 2019, 12:21:05 am »
> "Well, okay, in all seriousness, I know you specialize in energy. I only just discovered I could do this today, and Lady Patchouli and I are still experimenting with it. I imagine your skills and abilities would be very helpful to such research."

//N: Whoops I edited this instead of quoting. I've finally made that mistake...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 04:31:00 am by Neovereign »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #869 on: October 05, 2019, 04:31:43 am »
> "Well, okay, in all seriousness, I know you specialize in energy. I only just discovered I could do this today, and Lady Patchouli and I are still experimenting with it. I imagine your skills and abilities would be very helpful to such research."
> "Oh? Well you could've asked it earlier... But I am a bit busy with work still. I can't bet on any free time letting me reach you, though."
> "She won't have the free time for us. She's too busy." Patchouli informs.
>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 40 queries.