Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 15733 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #810 on: September 08, 2019, 01:19:29 pm »
> Can you hear Marisa from here?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #811 on: September 08, 2019, 09:21:54 pm »
> Can you hear Marisa from here?
> "Did she say something? Should I be listening to anyone?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #812 on: September 08, 2019, 09:39:58 pm »
> She did. Hrmm...
> Look to Marisa.
> "Or you could join her."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #813 on: September 09, 2019, 12:57:11 am »
> She did. Hrmm...
> Look to Marisa.
> "Or you could join her."
> "Nice try." Marisa simply walks past you.
> Alice exits the house as well.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #814 on: September 09, 2019, 12:58:21 am »
> "I'm sure you could get out if you wanted to. It's been done before."
> Exit the house as well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #815 on: September 09, 2019, 01:01:56 am »
> "I'm sure you could get out if you wanted to. It's been done before."
> Exit the house as well.
> "Don't think I'm just gonna take the bait though. Besides, I like it out here."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #816 on: September 09, 2019, 01:04:38 am »
> Nod.
> "As you wish. I'll relay messages as needed, then, if that's okay."
> Did you hear any of that, Lady Patchouli? If not, I'll relay what the others are saying to you as needed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:45:54 am by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #817 on: September 09, 2019, 07:49:38 pm »
> Nod.
> "As you wish. I'll relay messages as needed, then, if that's okay."
> Did you hear any of that, Lady Patchouli? If not, I'll relay what the others are saying to you as needed.
> "That's good." Alice says.
> "I think... I heard something..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #818 on: September 09, 2019, 07:52:10 pm »
> Well, we'll do our best, then. How does this feel for you, anyway?
> How do we feel now, having absorbed Patchouli?
> "In that case, what would you like to know, or chat about?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #819 on: September 09, 2019, 09:31:32 pm »
> Well, we'll do our best, then. How does this feel for you, anyway?
> How do we feel now, having absorbed Patchouli?
> "In that case, what would you like to know, or chat about?"

> To Lady Patchouli: " I am going to try and giving you over " more control of the Absorbed Energies" for better comultiplications, Lady Patchouli, but in the meantime, as soon as Marisa is ready to continue and I have tried contacting Daiyousei, the Fairy who has been helping me,  I can  Relay  she wants to " chat about "  the Research&Prospect.

>  Try and give  over a measured part of our Absorbed Energies Control to Lady Patchouli; note changes upon both of us. 

> On the outside: "But before that, has Daiyousei left for the Misty Lake or is she still nearby and wants to come back ".

> If none knows, look around and, if she is not found, call out and, if nothing, "Scan for Daiyousei ". 

> On the way back Stay Attentive and " Scan for the Young Mistress ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #820 on: September 12, 2019, 04:07:18 pm »
> Well, we'll do our best, then. How does this feel for you, anyway?
> How do we feel now, having absorbed Patchouli?
> "In that case, what would you like to know, or chat about?"
> To Lady Patchouli: " I am going to try and giving you over " more control of the Absorbed Energies" for better comultiplications, Lady Patchouli, but in the meantime, as soon as Marisa is ready to continue and I have tried contacting Daiyousei, the Fairy who has been helping me,  I can  Relay  she wants to " chat about "  the Research&Prospect.

>  Try and give  over a measured part of our Absorbed Energies Control to Lady Patchouli; note changes upon both of us. 

> On the outside: "But before that, has Daiyousei left for the Misty Lake or is she still nearby and wants to come back ".

> If none knows, look around and, if she is not found, call out and, if nothing, "Scan for Daiyousei ". 

> On the way back Stay Attentive and " Scan for the Young Mistress ".

> You aren't sure how to give Patchouli control over your own magic...

> Your magic feels incredibly. You feel like you could take down Marisa AND Alice. And Patchouli's magic hasn't even recovered much yet! You're on cloud 9 right now!
> "It's... fine. Better than being out in the sun."
> "Did you fix the library yet?" Marisa asks.

> "Daiyousei? I didn't see her leave..." Alice speaks.
> Marisa shrugs.
> You don't see anyone familiar around, nor do any familiar energies stand out.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #821 on: September 12, 2019, 04:12:08 pm »
> I am happy to be of service, Lady Patchouli~ Please let me know if you need anything. Truthfully, this is an honor...and having you inside me feels incredible...
> "Hrm. Hopefully I can find her later."
> "Anyway, repairs have begun, yes. They were mostly being done by maids, though I believe Mistress was overseeing at least part of it herself."
> Resume absorbing ambient environment magic into ourselves. Be careful not to accidentally nab the magic of any of the magicians present; we don't want to be rude(r than necessary).
> Are we actually proceeding back home? If not, begin doing so, with the expectation that the others will come with us.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:22:01 pm by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #822 on: September 13, 2019, 01:10:23 am »
> I am happy to be of service, Lady Patchouli~ Please let me know if you need anything. Truthfully, this is an honor...and having you inside me feels incredible...
> "Hrm. Hopefully I can find her later."
> "Anyway, repairs have begun, yes. They were mostly being done by maids, though I believe Mistress was overseeing at least part of it herself."
> Resume absorbing ambient environment magic into ourselves. Be careful not to accidentally nab the magic of any of the magicians present; we don't want to be rude(r than necessary).
> Are we actually proceeding back home? If not, begin doing so, with the expectation that the others will come with us.
> You resume heading for the mansion in specific.
> "Hm. Maybe it's better to be in here. Though, the problem of transporting books would quickly become a problem..."
> "Sorry about the massive hole, if I hadn't said it before. I kicked it up a little too much ze~" Marisa apologizes.
> "Maybe you'll help in the repairs if you want to make it up, then?" Alice questions.
> "I said sorry, not "I'll do anything to repent."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #823 on: September 13, 2019, 01:13:50 am »
> I'll be happy to have you here for as long as you like. We can work out book transportation when it becomes an issue.
> "The maids and Mistress seem to have it in hand. Though perhaps Mistress would appreciate a direct apology."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #824 on: September 13, 2019, 02:41:01 am »
> I'll be happy to have you here for as long as you like. We can work out book transportation when it becomes an issue.
> "The maids and Mistress seem to have it in hand. Though perhaps Mistress would appreciate a direct apology."
> "Agreed."
> "Sure, I suppose."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #825 on: September 13, 2019, 03:11:21 am »
> Try focusing and flowing the entirety of Patchouli's essence into our chest, to see if it changes us at all.
> So, just to be sure, you are relaxed in there, and not exerting yourself at all? I have never been on the other end of this, so I don't quite know how the experience feels, or how I could make it better for you.
> Nod to Marisa.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:03:17 pm by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #826 on: September 14, 2019, 02:32:57 pm »
> Try focusing and flowing the entirety of Patchouli's essence into our chest, to see if it changes us at all.
> So, just to be sure, you are relaxed in there, and not exerting yourself at all? I have never been on the other end of this, so I don't quite know how the experience feels, or how I could make it better for you.
> Nod to Marisa.
> You make an attempt...
> It didn't seem to go anywhere...
> "Yes. This is fine."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #827 on: September 14, 2019, 05:22:55 pm »
> Wonderful~ Please let me know if you feel any different, okay? I may try some things to learn what I can do with this ability, since I don't know everything about it myself.
> "So, Marisa, what did you want to discuss with Lady Patchouli?"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:41:02 pm by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #828 on: September 16, 2019, 04:51:44 pm »
> Wonderful~ Please let me know if you feel any different, okay? I may try some things to learn what I can do with this ability, since I don't know everything about it myself.
> "So, Marisa, what did you want to discuss with Lady Patchouli?"
> "Alright."
> "What're you gonna do with my friend's magic? Gonna use it to help yourself recover better?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #829 on: September 16, 2019, 05:09:13 pm »
> "Presumably nothing without Lady Patchouli's permission. Or was that directed at her?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #830 on: September 16, 2019, 07:40:08 pm »
> "Presumably nothing without Lady Patchouli's permission. Or was that directed at her?"
> "To Patchy."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #831 on: September 16, 2019, 07:41:03 pm »
> Nod.
> Lady Patchouli? Marisa wants to know what you plan to do with her friend's magic. Perhaps enhancing your endurance? Oh, may I try to imitate you when responding out loud? Or would that be uncouth?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #832 on: September 16, 2019, 07:45:22 pm »
> Nod.
> Lady Patchouli? Marisa wants to know what you plan to do with her friend's magic. Perhaps enhancing your endurance? Oh, may I try to imitate you when responding out loud? Or would that be uncouth?
> ("Oh? Let's see how you do such. Ahem... Sun Wood Sign ⌠Photosynthesis⌡ is already an application of what your friend can do. I'm just looking for what can be expanded upon.")
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #833 on: September 16, 2019, 07:47:27 pm »
> "Mmm."
> Look to Marisa.
> "Lady Patchouli says, um..."
> Clear our throat.
> Try changing our tone of voice so we sound like Patchouli. See if we can draw on her essence inside of us to help with this - who knows what'll work? (Don't imitate her in a mocking tone, though.)
> "'Sun Wood Sign ⌠Photosynthesis⌡ is already an application of what your friend can do. I'm just looking for what can be expanded upon.'"
> Nod to signify the end of our message.
> Mentally judge our performance while waiting for a response.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:06:56 pm by Kilgamayan »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #834 on: September 17, 2019, 05:56:11 pm »
> "Mmm."
> Look to Marisa.
> "Lady Patchouli says, um..."
> Clear our throat.
> Try changing our tone of voice so we sound like Patchouli. See if we can draw on her essence inside of us to help with this - who knows what'll work? (Don't imitate her in a mocking tone, though.)
> "'Sun Wood Sign ⌠Photosynthesis⌡ is already an application of what your friend can do. I'm just looking for what can be expanded upon.'"
> Nod to signify the end of our message.
> Mentally judge our performance while waiting for a response.
> You try to speak like Patchouli...
> You... You think you did an alright job? It sounded pretty close...
> "Alright. Though there's not much to work with in your library." Marisa notes.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #835 on: September 17, 2019, 06:01:37 pm »
> I hope that was to your liking, Lady Patchouli. Or, at least, not terribly offensive. I thought it was pretty good, anyway...er, regardless, Miss Marisa is fine with your reasoning, though she says there's not much to work with in the library. I have a bit of a hard time believing that myself, but I suppose you two would know better...
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #836 on: September 17, 2019, 06:02:56 pm »
> I hope that was to your liking, Lady Patchouli. Or, at least, not terribly offensive. I thought it was pretty good, anyway...er, regardless, Miss Marisa is fine with your reasoning, though she says there's not much to work with in the library. I have a bit of a hard time believing that myself, but I suppose you two would know better...
> "That was fine. And she does have a point... Perhaps we'll head outside for it, unfortunate as that would be...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #837 on: September 17, 2019, 06:05:55 pm »
> Nod.
> "She says you have a point and that it might have to happen outside, as unfortunate as that is."
> Can we open and reach into our backpack without taking it off? If so, adopt a thinking expression for a moment, then reach back into the backpack, fish out Patchouli's hat, and put it on as best we can. Try not to cover our head wings, those are too important as a charm point to cover.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #838 on: September 17, 2019, 06:09:18 pm »
> Nod.
> "She says you have a point and that it might have to happen outside, as unfortunate as that is."
> Can we open and reach into our backpack without taking it off? If so, adopt a thinking expression for a moment, then reach back into the backpack, fish out Patchouli's hat, and put it on as best we can. Try not to cover our head wings, those are too important as a charm point to cover.
> You don't think you can quite reach it.
> Marisa nods confidently.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #839 on: September 17, 2019, 06:13:44 pm »
> I suppose I would need to let you out for such a thing, hmm? Unless you think you can do what needs to be done from where you are.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 40 queries.