Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 15716 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #690 on: August 19, 2019, 08:54:35 pm »
> Is the top unblocked? If so, try floating upward enough to see where it's unblocked.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #691 on: August 21, 2019, 05:31:19 pm »
> Is the top unblocked? If so, try floating upward enough to see where it's unblocked.
> You float up, seeing a bit of open space, but just seeing more clutter in the room past it. Something does move by inside. Though you could only see the top of such...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #692 on: August 21, 2019, 05:33:50 pm »
> What did the top look like?
> Can we detect energy from it?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #693 on: August 22, 2019, 03:12:57 am »
> What did the top look like?
> Can we detect energy from it?
> Something black, or darkly colored.
> You think so...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #694 on: August 22, 2019, 03:14:00 am »
> Give Alice a meaningful look, then return our visual focus to the window to watch the moving thing some more.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #695 on: August 23, 2019, 02:11:43 pm »
> Give Alice a meaningful look, then return our visual focus to the window to watch the moving thing some more.
> Alice looks a tad annoyed.
> The thing you saw is gone by the time you return your view.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #696 on: August 23, 2019, 02:14:34 pm »
> Can we tell where it went based on energy detection?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #697 on: August 23, 2019, 02:29:51 pm »
> Can we tell where it went based on energy detection?
> No, but it hasn't left the house yet.
> "I'm going in." Alice sighs, heading towards the front of the house.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #698 on: August 23, 2019, 02:33:54 pm »
> "S-sorry..."
> Let her go.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #699 on: August 23, 2019, 02:43:08 pm »
> "S-sorry...
> Let her go.
> You allow Alice to go on...
> "Marisa." She knocks. "Can I come in to chat?"
> "I'm a little busy with research. Ask Patchy." Marisa's voice replies.
> "Well then, Patchouli, could you come out to talk?"
> There's silence...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #700 on: August 23, 2019, 02:46:32 pm »
> !
> Drop down below the window, so we can't be seen out it.
> Then listen to the conversation some more.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #701 on: August 23, 2019, 02:53:45 pm »
> !
> Drop down below the window, so we can't be seen out it.
> Then listen to the conversation some more.
> You duck.
> ...
> ...
> "Is there shaaade?" You hear Patchouli's voice
> "I thi-"
> "never mind in staying iiiin."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #702 on: August 23, 2019, 02:56:19 pm »
> ...Has Patchouli always sounded like that?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #703 on: August 23, 2019, 04:37:45 pm »
> ...Has Patchouli always sounded like that?
> Only when... Well, she sounds exhausted. She usually doesn't bother speaking when really out of it, but there are occasions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #704 on: August 23, 2019, 04:39:23 pm »
> Sneak over to the doorway Alice entered through and poke our head inside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #705 on: August 23, 2019, 08:11:48 pm »
> Sneak over to the doorway Alice entered through and poke our head inside.
> You move over and peak in.
> Patchouli is inside indeed, and seems to be using her Philosophers Stone Spellcard. Though, not offensively.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #706 on: August 23, 2019, 08:19:45 pm »
> Has she spotted us?
> Is Marisa immediately visible?
> Is anyone else immediately visible?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #707 on: August 23, 2019, 08:34:47 pm »
> Has she spotted us?
> Is Marisa immediately visible?
> Is anyone else immediately visible?
> No.
> No.
> Alice. No.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #708 on: August 23, 2019, 08:44:19 pm »
> "Lady Patchouli...?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #709 on: August 24, 2019, 01:48:57 am »
> You move over and peak in.
> Patchouli is inside indeed, and seems to be using her Philosophers Stone Spellcard. Though, not offensively.
>_

> Does Lady Patchouli  look as exhausted as she sounds ?

> In which way is she using her Philosopher's Stone ?

> Stay on our toes to be prepared to quickly move out of the way if unexpected reactions come our way.

> Better remember to ask Later if  they are aware of that moving black-thing around the top floor...
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #710 on: August 24, 2019, 02:36:07 pm »
> Does Lady Patchouli  look as exhausted as she sounds ?

> In which way is she using her Philosopher's Stone ?

> Stay on our toes to be prepared to quickly move out of the way if unexpected reactions come our way.

> Better remember to ask Later if  they are aware of that moving black-thing around the top floor...
> "Lady Patchouli...?"
> If you weren't used to it, you'd believe she's on deaths door.

> She has them floating near her. They look on the verge of breaking.

> "Huh?" Patchouli looks in your direction, before stumbling.
> The stones all crack, then shatter.
> "I can't take... Ma-" Patchouli faints.
> "A-Ah?" Alice and Daiyousei jump, the latter pushing past both of you to get into the house.
> The dolls seem to comment something.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #711 on: August 24, 2019, 02:39:17 pm »
> What do we know about Philosopher's Stone in general?
> Do we know in particular what the stones shattering means?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #712 on: August 24, 2019, 02:50:41 pm »
> What do we know about Philosopher's Stone in general?
> Do we know in particular what the stones shattering means?
> It's one of Patchouli's very high tier spells. As such, it's also very taxing on her. It utilizes five elements of the seven she is proficient with at once, allowing an onslaught of attacks. When not using it in full power (passively, for example), she can simply strengthen and add supporting fire to a spell that uses one of those elements.

> Shattering likely means that her spellcard was broken or cancelled.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #713 on: August 24, 2019, 02:53:20 pm »
> "Wah!"
> Dash all the way over to where Patchouli is.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #714 on: August 24, 2019, 03:04:32 pm »
> "Wah!"
> Dash all the way over to where Patchouli is.
> You sprint to Patchouli, almost knocking into Daiyousei.
> "Is it heatstroke or something? It's not that hot outside..." Daiyousei considers.
> "What's taking you Patchy?" Marisa calls from another room, and you can hear footsteps.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #715 on: August 24, 2019, 03:08:28 pm »
> Is there an empty chair nearby?
>> If so, carry Patchouli over to the chair and sit her in it.
>> If not reposition Patchouli so she is on her back, face-up, on the floor.
> Whichever of these is done, make sure her heart rate and breathing are reasonable.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #716 on: August 27, 2019, 06:38:21 pm »
> Is there an empty chair nearby?
>> If so, carry Patchouli over to the chair and sit her in it.
>> If not reposition Patchouli so she is on her back, face-up, on the floor.
> Whichever of these is done, make sure her heart rate and breathing are reasonable.

>  While doing Recovery Measures, tell to Daiyousei and Alice: " Was she performing some Taxing Research for Too Long alongside Marisa...?  "

> Move Over to the source of the footsteps, Marisa seemingly, preparing for some kind of Confrontation.

> Energies Scan.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #717 on: August 31, 2019, 01:41:12 am »
> Is there an empty chair nearby?
>> If so, carry Patchouli over to the chair and sit her in it.
>> If not reposition Patchouli so she is on her back, face-up, on the floor.
> Whichever of these is done, make sure her heart rate and breathing are reasonable.
>  While doing Recovery Measures, tell to Daiyousei and Alice: " Was she performing some Taxing Research for Too Long alongside Marisa...?  "

> Move Over to the source of the footsteps, Marisa seemingly, preparing for some kind of Confrontation.

> Energies Scan.
> Yes. Almost like a ray of light in all the clutter.
> You set Patchouli down in the chair, checking and ensuring that she is fine... At least immediately so.
> "Research? Well she... was suddenly moved from my home..."

> You start for the footsteps, but nearly knock into Marisa, already having made her way here.
> "You guys? Seriously?" Marisa sways away from you to get to Patchouli, drawing out and holding her Mini Hakkero towards her. "You got more business that you didn't finish just earlier?"
> The device is releasing something...
> "C-Can I help?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Can you?" Marisa glances over.
> "I know magic that can help people..."

> All of the energies nearby that you can tell, are nearby, if not in this room already.
> From the distances, it seem like Marisa might have two different energies inside of her, including her own, at least.
>_
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 01:42:57 am by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #718 on: August 31, 2019, 05:14:51 pm »
> "Please don't hurt her!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #719 on: August 31, 2019, 06:29:14 pm »
> "Please don't hurt her!"
> "Hurt her? It's on cool. See?" Marisa points her weapon at you for a couple of seconds, and a very pleasant and cool breeze flows out from it. However, she quickly returns it to Patchouli.
>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 40 queries.