Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 6652 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #630 on: July 20, 2019, 11:58:08 am »
> ("I do, in my backpack. You'd have to be out nude long enough to put them on, though.")


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #631 on: July 20, 2019, 12:18:49 pm »
> ("I do, in my backpack. You'd have to be out nude long enough to put them on, though.")
> ("You could just stop behind something...") Daiyousei continues.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #632 on: July 20, 2019, 12:37:51 pm »
> Look around. What cover options are there?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #633 on: July 20, 2019, 01:27:29 pm »
> Look around. What cover options are there?
> Just trees.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #634 on: July 20, 2019, 01:54:34 pm »
> ("Would a tree do? That is our only option.")


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #635 on: July 20, 2019, 11:42:14 pm »
> ("Would a tree do? That is our only option.")
> ("That's just fine...")
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #636 on: July 20, 2019, 11:56:33 pm »
> ("That's just fine...")
>_

> Look around for the    :] Wow! That's the Second Biggest Tree I've Seen Best Covering Tree in a Space who is both Secluded and Not Too Far.

>After Listening&Scanning, Float to it if nothing else is suspicious.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #637 on: July 21, 2019, 05:25:45 am »
> Look around for the    :] Wow! That's the Second Biggest Tree I've Seen Best Covering Tree in a Space who is both Secluded and Not Too Far.

>After Listening&Scanning, Float to it if nothing else is suspicious.
> You scan your surroundings briefly, before deciding on the biggest in view and float towards it.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #638 on: July 21, 2019, 08:34:01 am »
> You scan your surroundings briefly, before deciding on the biggest in view and float towards it.
>_

> ( " I found a covering and secluded enough tree for you and I am going to cleanly deposit your clothes ,Daiyousei,so just tell me when you are ready for Privacy ,after another short while for a 2nd and  last check   " ) .

> Reach its base and unpack Daiyousei clothes on the cleanest patch on the ground .
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 01:43:29 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #639 on: July 21, 2019, 01:17:23 pm »

> ( " I found a covering and secluded enough tree for you and I am going to cleanly deposit your clothes ,Daiyousei,so just tell me when you are ready for Privacy ,after another short while for a 2nd and  last check   " ) .

> Reach its base and unpack Daiyousei clothes on the cleanest patch on the ground but immediately stop when finishedto still Look&Listen&Scan ,
> ("Okay. I'm ready...")
> You deposit the fairy's wears. Alice seems to be wondering what you're doing, from the looks shes giving.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #640 on: July 24, 2019, 01:54:34 am »
> ("Okay. I'm ready...")
> You deposit the fairy's wears. Alice seems to be wondering what you're doing, from the looks shes giving.
>_

> " I was carrying a change of clothes for a friend who is just about to come here and this here is the best place right now for some privacy...".

> "...As long as we do keep some distance and turn around until she is done ".

> If Alice agrees and follow suit, turn around to move some distance away and then release Daiyousei on top of her clothes.

> While waiting for her to be finished,Create Clone,facing away from Dayiousei, and Scan.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 01:59:49 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #641 on: July 25, 2019, 10:38:27 pm »
> " I was carrying a change of clothes for a friend who is just about to come here and this here is the best place right now for some privacy...".

> "...As long as we do keep some distance and turn around until she is done ".

> If Alice agrees and follow suit, turn around to move some distance away and then release Daiyousei on top of her clothes.

> While waiting for her to be finished,Create Clone,facing away from Dayiousei, and Scan.
> "I didn't ask, but alright..." Alice continues on her path.
> You head away towards the tree, and release the fairy from you.

> Nothing seems to be of note in the forest around you...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #642 on: July 28, 2019, 09:09:19 pm »
> "I didn't ask, but alright..." Alice continues on her path.
> You head away towards the tree, and release the fairy from you.

> Nothing seems to be of note in the forest around you...
>_

> Memorize the path Alice is taking ,take steps in that direction,stop and then call after her : " I am going to come along
very soon,do not worry,and to not waste precious time I can remedy with this...  ".

> Create Clone to follow her in our stead but be prepared to diverge,and let Alice know,as soon as we find signs of the Young Mistress or,if difficult to find her first,Reina&Uni.

> Listen to Daiyousei if everything is alright but otherwise do not disturb her.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2019, 07:49:18 pm »
> Memorize the path Alice is taking ,take steps in that direction,stop and then call after her : " I am going to come along
very soon,do not worry,and to not waste precious time I can remedy with this...  ".

> Create Clone to follow her in our stead but be prepared to diverge,and let Alice know,as soon as we find signs of the Young Mistress or,if difficult to find her first,Reina&Uni.

> Listen to Daiyousei if everything is alright but otherwise do not disturb her.
> You have your clone follow along.

> The fairy doesn't seem to have any problems, and after a moment, steps out. She looks like she usually would before this.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #644 on: July 30, 2019, 07:53:06 pm »
> Is Dai dressed?
> If not, are we looking at her?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #645 on: July 30, 2019, 07:54:36 pm »
> Is Dai dressed?
> If not, are we looking at her?
> Yes.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #646 on: July 30, 2019, 08:02:01 pm »
Main:

> "Well, dear, there you are."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #647 on: July 30, 2019, 10:05:55 pm »
> To Daiyousei ,smiling: " It is good to stretch one own wings literally and figuratively after a while,is it not? "

> "Ah,do not be worried if we lose sight of Miss Alice since  my clone is accompanying her and so we could manage approaches more discreetly and surprisingly ,also with more possibilities to come across  the Young Mistress more swiftly, until we all come together for 1st confrontations with Marisa ... or a similar important situation ".

> Koa Clone to Alice:"I was considering  it could be better if we proceed to and  scout around Marisa 's Home as 2 pairs in contact through me,besides the higher possibilities in finding the Young Mistress sooner, and also having  some surprise factor when 1st   confrontations with Marisa  are to be happening  ".

> Koa Clone :anything interesting or odd to sense normally or otherwise?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #648 on: July 31, 2019, 07:25:26 pm »
Main:

> "Well, dear, there you are."
> To Daiyousei ,smiling: " It is good to stretch one own wings literally and figuratively after a while,is it not? "

> "Ah,do not be worried if we lose sight of Miss Alice since  my clone is accompanying her and so we could manage approaches more discreetly and surprisingly ,also with more possibilities to come across  the Young Mistress more swiftly, until we all come together for 1st confrontations with Marisa ... or a similar important situation ".

> Koa Clone to Alice:"I was considering  it could be better if we proceed to and  scout around Marisa 's Home as 2 pairs in contact through me,besides the higher possibilities in finding the Young Mistress sooner, and also having  some surprise factor when 1st   confrontations with Marisa  are to be happening  ".

> Koa Clone :anything interesting or odd to sense normally or otherwise?
> "Yeah. It is." Daiyousei agrees, stretching.

> "Hm. You plan to sneak Patchouli out if you find her while someone duels Marisa?" Alice questions
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #649 on: July 31, 2019, 07:30:11 pm »
Main:

> "So how did your experience feel overall?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #650 on: August 01, 2019, 06:43:03 pm »
Main:

> "So how did your experience feel overall?"
> "In...teresting. I guess."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #651 on: August 01, 2019, 06:52:01 pm »
Main:

> "What did it feel like was happening to you, that you needed to come back out?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #652 on: August 01, 2019, 07:44:15 pm »
Main:

> "What did it feel like was happening to you, that you needed to come back out?"
> "It was just kinda uncomfortable."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #653 on: August 01, 2019, 07:44:58 pm »
> "Hmm. I wonder if it was something I was doing?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #654 on: August 01, 2019, 08:48:38 pm »
> "Hmm. I wonder if it was something I was doing?"
> "Nono, not any of that."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #655 on: August 02, 2019, 09:40:26 pm »
> "Hrm. Well, anyway, shall we catch up with Miss Margatroid?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #656 on: August 03, 2019, 02:26:10 pm »
> "Hrm. Well, anyway, shall we catch up with Miss Margatroid?"
> Daiyousei nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #657 on: August 03, 2019, 04:26:27 pm »
> "Very well. This way."
> Chase after our other self.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #658 on: August 05, 2019, 04:51:58 am »
> "Very well. This way."
> Chase after our other self.
> You follow yourself, catching up a bit after spotting Marisa's house.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #659 on: August 05, 2019, 10:59:45 am »
> Unmake our copy self.
> "So how do we want to handle this?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 40 queries.