Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 6651 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2019, 01:53:48 pm »
> Head back toward the nearest fairy room. If the door is closed, knock.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2019, 03:08:20 pm »
> Head back toward the nearest fairy room. If the door is closed, knock.
> The nearest is back around the corner, but there are some further away and along this hall.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2019, 03:10:56 pm »
> Find the nearest fairy room in the opposite direction of Remilia, then.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2019, 03:15:12 pm »
> Find the nearest fairy room in the opposite direction of Remilia, then.
> You head off and knock at the other nearest room.
> "No one's in~" A voice replies.
>_

Mr.Ownage

  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2019, 03:22:08 pm »
//Trying to chime in a bit. I hope I'm not messing something up for the others around!

>Do we recognize the voice?
>Knock again, but with the same "intensity" (not louder or in a manner that would show impatience).
Achieve your mission without regrets.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2019, 03:46:45 pm »
//Trying to chime in a bit. I hope I'm not messing something up for the others around!

>Do we recognize the voice?
>Knock again, but with the same "intensity" (not louder or in a manner that would show impatience).
> You don't
> You repeat...
> "Uhh... I-Im asleep."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2019, 03:54:22 pm »
> "Ah, my apologies."
> Head to the next room.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2019, 03:57:24 pm »
> "Ah, my apologies."
> Head to the next room.
> You head to the next. It's open slightly, and you can see a fairy asleep, sitting up against the bed within.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2019, 04:00:15 pm »
> Frown slightly.
> Gently close the door, then try the next one.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2019, 04:03:25 pm »
> Frown slightly.
> Gently close the door, then try the next one.
> You close the door and try the next.
> "Give us a minute Chief Maid."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2019, 04:11:02 pm »
> "Ah. No worries, you are fine."
> Try the next one...
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2019, 04:38:46 am »
> "Ah. No worries, you are fine."
> Try the next one...
> You knock on the next, but no one answers...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2019, 04:40:16 am »
> Try slowly opening the door and peeking inside.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2019, 02:44:50 am »
> Try slowly opening the door and peeking inside.
> You peek inside...
> The room is void of any fairies.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2019, 02:45:54 am »
> Beckon back to Daiyousei, then enter the room properly. Close the door behind her once she's in.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2019, 03:40:06 am »
> Beckon back to Daiyousei, then enter the room properly. Close the door behind her once she's in.
> You beckon...
> But the fairy is missing...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2019, 03:40:53 am »
> ?!?
> Exit the room and look around.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2019, 03:42:10 am »
> ?!?
> Exit the room and look around.
> You scan the halls, but Daiyousei isn't here.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2019, 03:43:52 am »
> "Daiyousei?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2019, 05:53:22 am »

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2019, 05:54:20 am »
> Close our eyes and calm ourselves.
> Sense for any energies nearby.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2019, 06:30:35 am »
> Close our eyes and calm ourselves.
> Sense for any energies nearby.
> You close your eyes and try to feel for energies...
> None too close nearby...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2019, 06:31:16 am »
> And we feel and look normal?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2019, 01:58:35 pm »
> And we feel and look normal?
> As much as you can see yourself, fine.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2019, 02:01:14 pm »
> Head back toward the hole, peeking around the corner.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2019, 02:44:24 pm »
> Head back toward the hole, peeking around the corner.
> You round the corner ever so slightly... But no one seems to be down the hall.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2019, 03:19:28 pm »
> Not even Remilia?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2019, 07:27:11 am »
> Not even Remilia?
> Nor any bats...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2019, 11:26:16 am »
> ...Make our way toward the hole, then.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2019, 04:44:09 am »
//  Daiyousei could not possibly have used her Warp  Carelessly and Indoor or ,seeing she was willing to help and had ideas,have escaped outside by it .The Mystery(not that mysterious,and Koakuma catched a shadow-glimpse off her  ;) ) Kidnapper was  only able to snatch away Patchouli and any further action is note-followed... ". //

 // Before Koakuma noticed,either she entered a room far away from Koakuma and is changing right now,but her energy feels normal unless warping,either Sakuya elegantly time-stopped&brought her outside or her Fairy Curiosity just temporarily won her over.// .

>Are we positive that  Daiyousei was following us the whole time up to the Fairy Maids quarters ?

> Inspect the hole and what of the Library is viewable and energy-scannable throught it but do not enter it yet,unless Remilia,Sakuya or a normal fairy maid is approaching, in case Daiyousei comes looking for us.

> Be prudent and keep  our senses sharp for who could be inside and who could be approaching the corridor ; occasionally thrust our senses down the corridor and do an around-energy-scan.

 
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 40 queries.