Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 294607 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #360 on: June 17, 2019, 08:33:36 PM »
> ("How does this feel for you?")
> Enter the forest and begin heading toward Alice's house, as we did once before.
> As we go, try focusing on Daiyousei's essence, to see if we can learn anything about it other than that it is generically inside us. Can we determine anything about her, or what parts of her essence correspond to what parts of her physical body, or precisely where inside us she is?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #361 on: June 17, 2019, 08:56:32 PM »
> ("How does this feel for you?")
> Enter the forest and begin heading toward Alice's house, as we did once before.
> As we go, try focusing on Daiyousei's essence, to see if we can learn anything about it other than that it is generically inside us. Can we determine anything about her, or what parts of her essence correspond to what parts of her physical body, or precisely where inside us she is?
> ("Still weird... almost like my body is gone...")
> You start for the puppeteer's house.
> It feels like... you haven't finished something yet... Like you only got halfway through a process, and are procrastinating... You think such a "process" would be to turn her into your own magic...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #362 on: June 17, 2019, 09:03:17 PM »
> ("Well, it isn't gone, at least, I promise you that.")
> Would that 'turn her into our magic' process be like what we did to that one fairy made when we accidentally knocked her out? Or would it be a different process?
> Can we tell what would happen to her consciousness if we turned her into our magic?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
////Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2///
« Reply #363 on: June 17, 2019, 10:18:12 PM »
// Please keep going on like what you have done up to now with Daiyousei and others, the" Experiment/Training/Learning about Koakuma's Essences Drain" and the rescue of Patchouli! //

// However I am highlighing again to withstand  temptations in getting carried away and also to turn back somehow late like with Marisa(2nd)&Remilia(1ST) , their "situation-involmentent and after-effects" ; all in all I am strongly reminding-advising to "be  tilling both theirs and our fields"  such as  ,little to Kirisame's while Greater to Scarlet's, by "Fair-by-both-ends Diplomacy&Helpfulness&Some Compromises"//.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Branneg Xy

« Reply #364 on: June 17, 2019, 11:25:50 PM »
> Would that 'turn her into our magic' process be like what we did to that one fairy made when we accidentally knocked her out? Or would it be a different process?
> Can we tell what would happen to her consciousness if we turned her into our magic?
> Specify in a learning&lively tone: "To my sincere understanding,Daiyousei dear,all your being&body  is TEMPORARILY converted into your own Energy or Essences,inside my body,alongside and SEPARATE by my own Energies-Essences TILL you,or Others Eventually, are in "A Proper Place&Time Exiting" ; myself is either facilitating or hampering or going further in the process, but the last 2 I AM ALWAYS MEANT TO USE rarely&attentively&by at least some acceptancy ".

" A-ah!This also needs attentivity due to Clothes,and Anything not-really-tied , Being Left Behind aaand ...! Carried&Handed to "my guests" by yours truly from my present backpack ! "

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #365 on: June 18, 2019, 01:39:18 AM »
> You think it might be the same.

> You do not know
> Specify in a learning&lively tone: "To my sincere understanding,Daiyousei dear,all your being&body  is TEMPORARILY converted into your own Energy or Essences,inside my body,alongside and SEPARATE by my own Energies-Essences TILL you,or Others Eventually, are in "A Proper Place&Time Exiting" ; myself is either facilitating or hampering or going further in the process, but the last 2 I AM ALWAYS MEANT TO USE rarely&attentively&by at least some acceptancy ".

" A-ah!This also needs attentivity due to Clothes,and Anything not-really-tied , Being Left Behind aaand ...! Carried&Handed to "my guests" by yours truly from my present backpack ! "
> "Wait, you turned me into energy? Then how am I supposed to have a body anymore?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #366 on: June 18, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »
> ("Oh, you're always energy, dearie. I haven't changed you, I've simply relocated you. You would see your physical form again if I undid the process.")

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #367 on: June 18, 2019, 01:44:12 AM »
> ("Oh, you're always energy, dearie. I haven't changed you, I've simply relocated you. You would see your physical form again if I undid the process.")
> "But only being energy?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #368 on: June 18, 2019, 01:47:21 AM »
> ("That is true of anyone. And it's a remarkable way to stay hidden, I think. I look exactly the same as I did before; no one who did not see the process would have any idea where you are. You clearly still have your mental faculties at least, though, do you not? So your mind has not been fried or any such thing, and if your mind is still fine, you can trust the rest of you is still fine.")
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:49:51 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Branneg Xy

« Reply #369 on: June 18, 2019, 08:37:22 PM »
>( "Rest assured everyone should have Energies making them up and with my power ,if they are willing and with all I was saying before,I am able to temporarily convert all their being in Their Own Energies ,temporarily because when exiting me they are always going to be "whole again",and so staying hidden&relocated&borrowed with their consent,the consent is very important, within me with the after-effect that their bodies temporarily disappear and,all of those I am carrying  in my back-pack,leaving behind their clothes and anything else untied to their being ").

> How far to Alice's and on the wY can we sense anything odd or standing -out by our normal senses or by energy-scan?

// I would like to take this opportunity,that can be continued by PM but at least 1 reply for all readers would be best, to ask Neovereign about "Wakasagihime's World Walk":  it abandoned or on hiatus or...? Thanks for your patience.//

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #370 on: June 19, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »
// I would like to take this opportunity,that can be continued by PM but at least 1 reply for all readers would be best, to ask Neovereign about "Wakasagihime's World Walk":  it abandoned or on hiatus or...? Thanks for your patience.//
//Though I would like to have continued it, it seems there was just a general lack of interest on the playerbase's side...
> ("That is true of anyone. And it's a remarkable way to stay hidden, I think. I look exactly the same as I did before; no one who did not see the process would have any idea where you are. You clearly still have your mental faculties at least, though, do you not? So your mind has not been fried or any such thing, and if your mind is still fine, you can trust the rest of you is still fine.")
>( "Rest assured everyone should have Energies making them up and with my power ,if they are willing and with all I was saying before,I am able to temporarily convert all their being in Their Own Energies ,temporarily because when exiting me they are always going to be "whole again",and so staying hidden&relocated&borrowed with their consent,the consent is very important, within me with the after-effect that their bodies temporarily disappear and,all of those I am carrying  in my back-pack,leaving behind their clothes and anything else untied to their being ").

> How far to Alice's and on the wY can we sense anything odd or standing -out by our normal senses or by energy-scan?
> ("Ah, so I'll be just as fine as I normally was when you stop this... Wait, m-my clothes?")

> The forest still seems to have ambient energy... It shouldn't be too long before you reach Alice's home.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2019, 04:19:29 PM »
> Try absorbing the ambient energy as we go.
> ("I have them with me, dearie, and I know to let you out somewhere private while keeping my eyes closed.")
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #372 on: June 19, 2019, 04:23:05 PM »
> Try absorbing the ambient energy as we go.
> ("I have them with me, dearie, and I know to let you out somewhere private while keeping my eyes closed.")
> Once again, you begin to take in the energy around you...
> ("Y-You could've told me this would happen... I could've put them away myself or something...")
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #373 on: June 19, 2019, 04:25:08 PM »
> Do we recall any negative effects of absorbing the ambient forest energy from last time?
> ("Well, I would have had to find them and taken them with me afterwards anyways, since I assume you would not want me to have to let you out without them. And at least this way you only have to be undressed once instead of twice.")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #374 on: June 19, 2019, 04:29:40 PM »
> Do we recall any negative effects of absorbing the ambient forest energy from last time?
> ("Well, I would have had to find them and taken them with me afterwards anyways, since I assume you would not want me to have to let you out without them. And at least this way you only have to be undressed once instead of twice.")
> It seemed as though it was making you stronger, aside from feeling weird.
> ("I mean, putting them in the backpack you have myself. It would've meant I'm the only one touching my clothes.")
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2019, 04:30:31 PM »
> ("Oh. I admit I did not consider that. My apologies, dear. I'll let you retrieve them yourself if you need to leave me, then.")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
> ("Oh. I admit I did not consider that. My apologies, dear. I'll let you retrieve them yourself if you need to leave me, then.")
> ("... Uh... don't you mean... when I do?")
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2019, 04:37:31 PM »
> ("Of course. I simply did not want to imply I wanted you out after a certain time, and that I am happy to have you as long as you like.")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2019, 04:38:39 PM »
> ("Of course. I simply did not want to imply I wanted you out after a certain time, and that I am happy to have you as long as you like.")
> ("R-Right...")
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2019, 04:41:49 PM »
> ("I have no desire to hold you prisoner, Daiyousei. And even if I did, would your instincts not warn you of such?")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #380 on: June 19, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »
> ("I have no desire to hold you prisoner, Daiyousei. And even if I did, would your instincts not warn you of such?")
> ("Well I was wary last time... And I'm not sure they're that astu... a...ccurate?.")
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #381 on: June 19, 2019, 05:32:07 PM »
> ("I have a sneaking suspicion your instincts were reacting to the Young Mistress previously; she is a sweet young lady, but it is undeniable that she wields tremendous power and sometimes has trouble controlling it, and also that she had a temper at the time. But I suppose I cannot say anything for certainty about the subject. You would certainly know better than I.")
> ("...Though, now that I think about it, there is a secondary aspect of this ability of mine that I am not sure if it is dangerous or not. Would you be willing to let me try something? It may feel weird, but it should not be painful, I will not do it for very long, and it is simple to undo. I am curious to see if your instincts react to it or not, since that would help me learn about myself.")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #382 on: June 20, 2019, 03:50:40 AM »
> ("I have a sneaking suspicion your instincts were reacting to the Young Mistress previously; she is a sweet young lady, but it is undeniable that she wields tremendous power and sometimes has trouble controlling it, and also that she had a temper at the time. But I suppose I cannot say anything for certainty about the subject. You would certainly know better than I.")
> ("...Though, now that I think about it, there is a secondary aspect of this ability of mine that I am not sure if it is dangerous or not. Would you be willing to let me try something? It may feel weird, but it should not be painful, I will not do it for very long, and it is simple to undo. I am curious to see if your instincts react to it or not, since that would help me learn about myself.")
> ("Er... Okay, if you say it should be fine...")
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #383 on: June 20, 2019, 03:52:08 AM »
> ("It should be, yes. Please let me know immediately if it is not, however.")
> Stop absorbing the ambient forest energy.
> Begin converting Daiyousei to our own magic. See how she reacts. (Obviously make sure to [n]not[/n] finish the process off!)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2019, 03:55:06 AM »
> ("It should be, yes. Please let me know immediately if it is not, however.")
> Stop absorbing the ambient forest energy.
> Begin converting Daiyousei to our own magic. See how she reacts. (Obviously make sure to [n]not[/n] finish the process off!)
> You cease.
> And instead, start converting...
> However, before you can make much progress, that feeling washes over you again. Similar to when you got goosebumps near Flandre, but much easier to tell...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #385 on: June 20, 2019, 03:55:49 AM »
> The feeling of terror?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #386 on: June 20, 2019, 03:57:53 AM »
> The feeling of terror?
> Not exactly, though it's a bit similar. You at least feel like something bad will happen.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #387 on: June 20, 2019, 03:58:26 AM »
> Stop, but don't reverse what we've done so far.
> ("How does that feel, dear?")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #388 on: June 20, 2019, 04:04:56 AM »
> Stop, but don't reverse what we've done so far.
> ("How does that feel, dear?")
> You stop...
> ("Troubling, yeah...")
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #389 on: June 20, 2019, 04:06:49 AM »
> Frown.
> ("How unfortunate. I actually felt the same thing. That's no good.")
> Undo the conversion to restore Daiyousei to her full self (but don't let her out yet).
> Return to absorbing the ambient forest magic.
> ("But I suppose I at least have my answer.")