Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 7610 times)

Tom

• Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2019, 10:07:50 pm »
> Are we able to activate the doll only for moments at a time without it being easily noticeable?  Like discreetly activate it for a second then deactivate it

> "Dream World?  So its an actual world like this one and Makai?"
> In lower voice "What if a portal could be opened between them and you could enter fully awake?"  In even lower voice "... and bring things back?"
> Drool at the thought of all-you-can-eat steaks...

Raikaria

• Behold my secwet weapon!
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #421 on: July 18, 2019, 09:08:40 pm »
>"Dream world, huh...? You don't think Makai's going to be invading our dreams too, do you?"

> "I honestly don't know enough about the Dream World. I don't even know if you can physically travel there." Sumireiko says.

> Are we able to activate the doll only for moments at a time without it being easily noticeable?  Like discreetly activate it for a second then deactivate it

> "Dream World?  So its an actual world like this one and Makai?"
> In lower voice "What if a portal could be opened between them and you could enter fully awake?"  In even lower voice "... and bring things back?"
> Drool at the thought of all-you-can-eat steaks...

> Yes, although you imagine that might annoy Alice thinking you're trying to contact her and then immediately hanging up.

> "I think so, I didn't explore it. The Baku never let me." the girl says.

> "Well if that's a good thing entirely depends on what lives there. Surely; a Dream World would also house nightmares... are you drooling?"

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
« Reply #422 on: July 18, 2019, 09:22:45 pm »
> In deep thought and low voice "Now would food created in a dream but brought into the real world still be filling?  No matter how much I eat in a dream I'm still hungry when I wake up..."
> Snap out of it and look at Sumireko while wiping our face

> "You were saying??  Aaah Nightmares"
> "If you're fully awake they shouldn't be too much of a problem since you could make them go away by thinking of doing so, isn't only because you're asleep and your mind is fuzzy that you believe that stuff?"

Raikaria

• Behold my secwet weapon!
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2019, 08:05:21 pm »
> In deep thought and low voice "Now would food created in a dream but brought into the real world still be filling?  No matter how much I eat in a dream I'm still hungry when I wake up..."
> Snap out of it and look at Sumireko while wiping our face

> "You were saying??  Aaah Nightmares"
> "If you're fully awake they shouldn't be too much of a problem since you could make them go away by thinking of doing so, isn't only because you're asleep and your mind is fuzzy that you believe that stuff?"

> "I don't know..." Sumireko says again. "I hardly know anything about the Dream World. I don't even know how I ended up there, or annoyed that Baku."

> "I mean, I'm asleep now in the Human World, does that mean Gensokyo stops existing if I wake up?"

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
« Reply #424 on: July 20, 2019, 10:51:46 pm »
> How much closer to the SDM are we since we started talking?

> "You're right, nothing stops existing, so whats in the Dream World has got to be real in some sense...  Also dimensional portals are indeed a thing so maybe its possible"

> "Since those heretics could strike again at any time in your world and you can't stay asleep forever I wonder if you know some way to stay in contact while you're awake?  Like perhaps some objects we could enchant perhaps"  Temporarily form two small darkness barriers and a thin line/cylinder physical barrier in the middle and point at them to help explain what we're thinking about to Sumireko

> "Say, you're pretty knowledgeable when it comes to magic, would you happen to know of ways weaker Youkai like us could become stronger?  We had a close encounter with an incredibly strong vampire earlier and realize that we might be in a little over our heads with investigating this incident so any help would be greatly appreciated"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
+E.D.I.T.E.D.+ Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #425 on: Today at 01:51:04 am »

> "Well if that's a good thing entirely depends on what lives there. Surely; a Dream World would also house nightmares... are you drooling?"

> // Tom's// How much is left to the SDM?

> Wait for Sumireko to think&wnswer the previous inquiries.

> " Aaah back on the Dream World&Nightmares...It seems ,so far,very likely that Baku wants little bother as possible,maybe too restrictively ,and to Safeguard that Dream Wold with all the Dreamers,Sleepers,Travelers sl in some real ways like you are doing..."

> "I for one can drool at the thought Lots of Damage-Free,and Dreamy&Real-Like Steaks ! "

> " Yet,though Bakus  know and have experienced best , anyone Non-Baku Exploring  the Dream World too off-course and guide-less may turn their and others Dreams&Happiness into Nightmares&Traumas by Accident or On-Purpose or Half-Half and their  Bodies would be Sleep-Stranded until all is fond&sorted out by the Baku ..."

> "... Uh ,Miss Sumireko,don't you agree it would be Helpful if we could exchange  even more Intelligent Bits like these with people who are Confirmed to be Quite Smart&Reliable "?

// This COULD BE a good moment for-just starting- "Starting to be presenting Enough of Dream-Sumireko" through Riga&,Alice's Communication

// We should be only waiting for proper delays in Cross-Communication  like ""1st is  Sakuya&Remilia&SDM  and Kaguya not being listening and receiveing at best vague hear-say" for the sake of acclimating Sumireko even more with Gensokyo and Mokou while also having Insurances for Troubling Misunderstandings. //

// Can you Imagine the hinderances , WITHOUT  her Gensokyo-Acquaintances   with the Recent Partly-Avoided Roughing-Up, a  Sumireko ,or Rumours, reaching  The Tense  Human Village with Keine(especially)and Sekibanki on-guard,  or ,to a lesser degree,her exploring around the Makai-Gensokyo Seal. //

// A Partial acknowledgment to Appropriate Explanations by&about Sumireko should be enough but we might have to disclose a larger,yet hoprdully not painfuly large ,amount of Knowledge to Sages,Savants and "Those Bearers of Insightful Powers". //
« Last Edit: Today at 02:36:13 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 41 queries.