Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 12162 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #480 on: September 01, 2019, 06:18:18 am »
>"Just so you know, it might be risky. In addition to the rogue faction there that's been causing so much trouble, supposedly an inquisition or something is supposed to start soon in response to it, if it hasn't already. Koakuma could potentially get caught in the crossfire."

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2019, 12:26:51 am »
>"Just so you know, it might be risky. In addition to the rogue faction there that's been causing so much trouble, supposedly an inquisition or something is supposed to start soon in response to it, if it hasn't already. Koakuma could potentially get caught in the crossfire."

// The best course of action would be to accompany Koakuma in Full Group(-Wriggle) ,leaving Mayina temporarily behind either to Patchouli&SDM or at Eientei,however the Gensokyo-end Portals are better off closed(unless Special Cases)and they would send us in different places than Koakuma anyways... //.

// In this case then we should really ask Patchouli herself to find a method,with help from others, to send with Koakuma even with just a selected part,Mayina and Wriggle excluded,of the actual group but it is yet to see to what extent //.

> " It is a nice idea and sentiment in itself but due to Times Being Even More Teoubled in Makai, how about also asking  Lady Patchouli if there is way to send us ,or at least some of us ,to accompany Koakuma ? "

> " That way  Koakuma's Birthplace Knowledge could be joined with That  of Our Recent Run-Ins With Both Bad and Good Makaians  ".

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:15:17 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2019, 08:24:29 pm »
> "I agree with reconnaissance being the best first course of action instead of doing what Reimu would do and attack everyone on sight demanding they give you back your javelin"

> "I doubt anyone would pay heed to a lesser daemon on a contract; while one such as myself would draw attention." Remilia remarks.

>"Just so you know, it might be risky. In addition to the rogue faction there that's been causing so much trouble, supposedly an inquisition or something is supposed to start soon in response to it, if it hasn't already. Koakuma could potentially get caught in the crossfire."

> "They would be able to tell she's contract-bound to someone." Mayina remarks. "It should be relatively safe, besides normal Makai dangers, of course."

// The best course of action would be to accompany Koakuma in Full Group(-Wriggle) ,leaving Mayna temporarily behind either to Patchouli&SDM or at Eientei,however the Gensokyo-end Portals are better off closed(unless Special Cases)and they would send us in different places than Koakuma anyways... //.

// In this case then we should really ask Patchouli herself to find a method,with help from others, to send with Koakuma even with just a selected part,Mayna and Wriggle excluded,of the actual group but it is yet to see to what extent //.

> " It is a nice idea and sentiment in itself but due to Times Being Even More Teoubled in Makai, how about also asking  Lady Patchouli if there is way to send us ,or at least some of us ,to accompany Koakuma ? "

> " That way  Koakuma's Birthplace Knowledge could be joined with That  of Our Recent Run-Ins With Both Bad and Good Makaians  ".

> "That would be up to you and Patchouli's own abilities. It's one thing sending someone who is native to Makai back to Makai, quite another sending someone who is not, I would imagine."

> At this point Kogasa chimes in.

> "What about an object? Do you think she could take an umbrella?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #483 on: September 03, 2019, 08:45:56 pm »
> Be somewhat surprised at Kogasa's suggestion
> "That's an idea!"

> "Perhaps the rest of us could travel from another route and then we all meet up somewhere?  Perhaps Paradise?"
> "Don't forget we've yet to investigate Mayina's portal and explore where it connects to"

> Come to think of it we still have to report back to Yumeko and assure her the Grimoire is safe

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #484 on: September 04, 2019, 02:21:24 am »
//I actually forgot Kogasa was there  :V

> Be somewhat surprised at Kogasa's suggestion
> "That's an idea!"

> "Perhaps the rest of us could travel from another route and then we all meet up somewhere?  Perhaps Paradise?"
> "Don't forget we've yet to investigate Mayina's portal and explore where it connects to"

> Come to think of it we still have to report back to Yumeko and assure her the Grimoire is safe
>"Hmm... I mean, it's an idea, but we have no idea if you'd be able to get back. The main entrance is sealed from this side, remember? There really wouldn't be a way for us to reach you if you go with Koakuma..."

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #485 on: September 06, 2019, 04:30:07 am »
//I actually forgot Kogasa was there  :V
>"Hmm... I mean, it's an idea, but we have no idea if you'd be able to get back. The main entrance is sealed from this side, remember? There really wouldn't be a way for us to reach you if you go with Koakuma..."

> Specify :" Kogasa,there are are both Upsides&Downsides to thao,and so ,as Lady Remilia wisely said,we should go asking&planning all together with Lady Patchouli but also Koakuma  ".

// My suggestion&vote is the same as my command,extendable and adaptable all together to boot // .

// In the end , it is Alright to be  Checking out the Near-Frozen (?) Mayina's Portal BUT it is a Makai Heretic Portal,or at least Vulnerable and Unreliable to Rumia&co&"Gensokyans" : going through it without ,so to speak," Backfires" is only Feasible when and if there are Fairly Strong Guards and/or Tuned-in Protections and/or Safe Passage on 1 Side and at least partly so on the Other//....

// I agree we have to report&listen as soon as we have Communication, Capable  Contacts (A "" Prepared Pair of  Koakuma&Kogasa "" ?? ) or entrance to Makai, quite a bit to Yumeko,and particularly to  Shinki by Yumeko or not; remindable is  also  Remilia's Gugnir stolen in Makai by Elis/Heretics,as well the situation about Remilia,Flandre,Elis,the Overall  consequences&contermeasures&effects,etc.//
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #486 on: September 06, 2019, 04:41:41 am »
//I actually forgot Kogasa was there  :V
>"Hmm... I mean, it's an idea, but we have no idea if you'd be able to get back. The main entrance is sealed from this side, remember? There really wouldn't be a way for us to reach you if you go with Koakuma..."

> Specify :" Kogasa,there are are both Upsides&Downsides to thao,and so ,as Lady Remilia wisely said,we should go asking&planning all together with Lady Patchouli but also Koakuma  ".

// My suggestion&vote is the same as my command,extendable and adaptable all together to boot // .

// In the end , it is Alright to be  Checking out the Near-Frozen (?) Mayina's Portal BUT it is a Makai Heretic Portal,or at least Vulnerable and Unreliable to Rumia&co&"Gensokyans" : going through it without ,so to speak," Backfires" is only Feasible when and if there are Fairly Strong Guards and/or Tuned-in Protections and/or Safe Passage on 1 Side and at least partly so on the Other//....

// I agree we have to report&listen as soon as we have Communication, Capable  Contacts (A "" Prepared Pair of  Koakuma&Kogasa "" ?? ) or entrance to Makai, quite a bit to Yumeko,and particularly to  Shinki by Yumeko or not; remindable is  also  Remilia's Gugnir stolen in Makai by Elis/Heretics,as well the situation about Remilia,Flandre,Elis,the Overall  consequences&contermeasures&effects,etc.//
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #487 on: September 06, 2019, 10:37:56 pm »
> Be somewhat surprised at Kogasa's suggestion
> "That's an idea!"

> "Perhaps the rest of us could travel from another route and then we all meet up somewhere?  Perhaps Paradise?"
> "Don't forget we've yet to investigate Mayina's portal and explore where it connects to"

> Come to think of it we still have to report back to Yumeko and assure her the Grimoire is safe

> Kogasa is beaming at your surprise.

> "Makai dosen't have too many other landmarks to meet up at. There's the odd village, maybe a place where a powerful daemon has warped the world to their whims. And the Ruins; but most tend to avoid that forsaken place." Mayina remarks.

> "It leads near my village. Not directly to it, but also not far."

> You recall that should you go to Makai once again, you should inform Yumeko of the status of the Grimore, and perhaps her younger sister.

//I actually forgot Kogasa was there  :V
>"Hmm... I mean, it's an idea, but we have no idea if you'd be able to get back. The main entrance is sealed from this side, remember? There really wouldn't be a way for us to reach you if you go with Koakuma..."

// Kogasa pops up when least expected!

> "Patchouli can summon her familiar back. If the umbrella is able to enter Makai as an item of the familiar, then she can return in the same manner." Remilia remarks.

> Specify :" Kogasa,there are are both Upsides&Downsides to thao,and so ,as Lady Remilia wisely said,we should go asking&planning all together with Lady Patchouli but also Koakuma  ".

// My suggestion&vote is the same as my command,extendable and adaptable all together to boot // .

// In the end , it is Alright to be  Checking out the Near-Frozen (?) Mayina's Portal BUT it is a Makai Heretic Portal,or at least Vulnerable and Unreliable to Rumia&co&"Gensokyans" : going through it without ,so to speak," Backfires" is only Feasible when and if there are Fairly Strong Guards and/or Tuned-in Protections and/or Safe Passage on 1 Side and at least partly so on the Other//....

// I agree we have to report&listen as soon as we have Communication, Capable  Contacts (A "" Prepared Pair of  Koakuma&Kogasa "" ?? ) or entrance to Makai, quite a bit to Yumeko,and particularly to  Shinki by Yumeko or not; remindable is  also  Remilia's Gugnir stolen in Makai by Elis/Heretics,as well the situation about Remilia,Flandre,Elis,the Overall  consequences&contermeasures&effects,etc.//

> You consider various methods to enter Makai and search for information; as well as reporting your own findings. You would indeed have to enquire with Patchouli about her own capabilities. You also recall you were able to pass through the barrier in the Cave with the assistance of Okina, but you're unsure how reliable her assistance is. You're unsure if Mayina's portal is even still open, but it is worth checking.

> Sumireiko suddenly enters the room, in somewhat of a panic.

> Flandre is behind her, looking curiously at the human projection, with her mouth open.

> "Huh, why can't I bite you?" she asks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 10:41:07 pm by Raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #488 on: September 07, 2019, 12:20:57 am »
> Cheerfully wave and say "Hey Flan!"

> Playfully explain "Cause she's both there and also not really there at the same time!  I didn't find her very appetizing either!"

> "If you're able to summon both of them back then sure!  If we learned anything from the bandits, there's safety in numbers in Makai"

> "In the mean time the rest of us will re-investigate Mayina's portal, its entirely possible someone else came through while we were gone and left some evidence or leads that will be useful in our investigation!"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #489 on: September 07, 2019, 10:39:22 pm »
> Cheerfully wave and say "Hey Flan!"

> Playfully explain "Cause she's both there and also not really there at the same time!  I didn't find her very appetizing either!"

> "If you're able to summon both of them back then sure!  If we learned anything from the bandits, there's safety in numbers in Makai"

> "In the mean time the rest of us will re-investigate Mayina's portal, its entirely possible someone else came through while we were gone and left some evidence or leads that will be useful in our investigation!"

> Flandre looks a little confused, before she simply remarks "Gensokyo is strange." with a playful smirk.

> "You would have to talk with Patchouli to make sure she's capable before doing anything." Remilia remarks. "I don't know how capable she is today, and I'm not the expert regarding the magic involved."

> "It would be difficult for anything to come through a portal within an ice cube." the deamon says.

> Cirno looks a little bit apprehensive. "Yeah, nothing could break my ice..."

> "It's probably thawed by now anyway." Daiyousei points out.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #490 on: September 07, 2019, 11:58:37 pm »
> "Daiyousei is right that was a while ago, addiyionally someone who can use lasers could have gotten through as lasers can shatter ice"

> "Why don't we go talk to miss Patchouli and see if she's feeling up to it today"

> Bow and leave before realizing we don't know where to go and returning to ask "Where is she?"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #491 on: September 09, 2019, 10:29:38 pm »
> "Daiyousei is right that was a while ago, addiyionally someone who can use lasers could have gotten through as lasers can shatter ice"

> "Why don't we go talk to miss Patchouli and see if she's feeling up to it today"

> Bow and leave before realizing we don't know where to go and returning to ask "Where is she?"

> Of course we should also talk about " feasible security&communication measures" and be ready to give out that useful info to report to Koakuma and Kogasa.


> Smile while looking between Lady Remilia, Flandre and Sumireko : "
Oh-oh, and is it possible for Flandre and Sumireko to be coming to the meeting as well? Naturally if they want to ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #492 on: September 09, 2019, 11:49:47 pm »
> Don't mention or hint at Alice's doll communication when mentioning ways to communicate with Koakuma and Kogasa

> Find Patchouli after Remilia tells us where to find her

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #493 on: September 10, 2019, 08:21:55 pm »
> "Daiyousei is right that was a while ago, addiyionally someone who can use lasers could have gotten through as lasers can shatter ice"

> "Why don't we go talk to miss Patchouli and see if she's feeling up to it today"

> Bow and leave before realizing we don't know where to go and returning to ask "Where is she?"

> "Patchouli is in the library." Remilia states, before she holds out her palm.

> There is a faint red glow; and then a bat appears; with glowing red eyes. The bat flies to the door, and Remilia indicates to follow it.

> Of course we should also talk about " feasible security&communication measures" and be ready to give out that useful info to report to Koakuma and Kogasa.


> Smile while looking between Lady Remilia, Flandre and Sumireko : "
Oh-oh, and is it possible for Flandre and Sumireko to be coming to the meeting as well? Naturally if they want to ".

> Don't mention or hint at Alice's doll communication when mentioning ways to communicate with Koakuma and Kogasa

> Find Patchouli after Remilia tells us where to find her

> "I'm in no position to be restraining my sister's whims at this stage; even if I wished to do so." Remilia responds. "As for the human, I'm not her Mistress."

> You follow the bat, which leads you back into the Foyer, and then down the stairs and to a large set of double-doors.

> Upon opening the doors, you are on a small balcony of sorts, stairs going down each side. Before and below you, you see bookshelves stacked with books going on as far as the eye can see.

> The bat leaves the library, seemingly returning to Remilia.

> "This many books exist?" Mystia remarks.

> "It's like my worst nightmare come true..." Cirno mutters.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2019, 02:34:50 am »
> Take a few moments to just stare in amazement
> "Woah..."

> If we can't seem to spot Patchouli see if we can figure out some pattern as to which the books and bookshelves are arranged, or any empty spots in the distance.

> After having a look from above the stairs walk down the left stair and have a look around

> Make sure Cirno, Kogasa and Mayina don't touch anything!  Form a physical barrier in front of them if the try to and remind them that its rude to look through other people's stuff

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #495 on: September 12, 2019, 07:33:54 am »
>"Now now, Cirno. It's not necessarily your worst nightmare. You aren't being forced to read all of them, are you?"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #496 on: September 12, 2019, 10:22:01 am »
>"Now now, Cirno. It's not necessarily your worst nightmare. You aren't being forced to read all of them, are you?"

> "That's the next part of it!" the fairy exclaims, waving her arms frantically.

> Take a few moments to just stare in amazement
> "Woah..."

> If we can't seem to spot Patchouli see if we can figure out some pattern as to which the books and bookshelves are arranged, or any empty spots in the distance.

> After having a look from above the stairs walk down the left stair and have a look around

> Make sure Cirno, Kogasa and Mayina don't touch anything!  Form a physical barrier in front of them if the try to and remind them that its rude to look through other people's stuff

> You cannot see Patchouli. However, you do spot Koakuma flying between some bookshelves as you look.

> The one who seems most likely to reach for books is Sumireiko, she seems fascinated by the collection. That said, you're not even sure if she could actually touch the books. You're fairly sure that Cirno wouldn't willingly touch a book with a ten-foot pole.

> Mystia looks a little unnerved as well around this amount of books. You recall that she really isn't good at reading, and finds such fact rather embarrassing, although she'd be too prideful to ever admit it.

> You're also not good at reading. Although your excuse is that you're always in a darkness sphere and until yesterday couldn't see in the dark. So it was rather tough for you to actually see the written word.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 10:24:38 am by Raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #497 on: September 12, 2019, 04:38:23 pm »
> Wave at Koakuma and say "Would you know where miss Patchouli is?"

> Atleast we have an excuse!

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #498 on: September 14, 2019, 09:42:01 pm »
> Wave at Koakuma and say "Would you know where miss Patchouli is?"

> Atleast we have an excuse!

> Koakuma doesn't spot you waving, but does hear you, and flies over.

> She at first makes a 'shush' motion, and then near-whispers. "Lady Patchouli is currently in the study, performing some magical research."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #499 on: September 15, 2019, 04:02:04 am »
> Whisper "Lady Remilia sent us to discuss the possibility of you revisiting Makai as you could get a better understanding of the situation, as Elis has managed to steal Remilia's javelin"

> Whisper "Unless you have any objections to temporarily returning to Makai?"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2019, 08:57:59 pm »
> Whisper "Lady Remilia sent us to discuss the possibility of you revisiting Makai as you could get a better understanding of the situation, as Elis has managed to steal Remilia's javelin"

> Whisper "Unless you have any objections to temporarily returning to Makai?"

> Kokauma looks surprised.

> "Me? Sent to Makai? Oh my; I haven't visited home in several hundred years in this realm's time." she says; seemingly forgetting to be quiet in her excitement.

> "If it's the Mistress' will; Lady Patchouli should only be mildly annoyed about the interruption, as opposed to angry." the daemon says, before she flies off.

> "I shall remain up here." Mayina states. "I do not think it wise to even risk being near an incursion into Makai, and I'd probably get lost in that maze down there if I were to walk."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2019, 09:29:44 pm »
>Who would we trust enough to watch him if he is indeed staying behind?

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2019, 09:51:25 pm »
>Who would we trust enough to watch him if he is indeed staying behind?

> You would not trust Cirno to watch him, although you would trust her to fight him if he played up. Obviously you wouldn't trust Sumireiko since you don't know her [And you don't know if she could stop him] and Kogasa is a wild card who could do something like let him go just to surprise you.

> That leaves Mystia and Daiyousei.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #503 on: September 16, 2019, 10:02:25 pm »
> Daiyousei wouldn't even stand a chance against him, whereas Mystia is stronger and can at least alert us with some birds if she's overwhelmed

> "If it makes you that uncomfortable"

> "Mystia could you please keep him company then?"

> Before leaving turn around and say in a serious but warm way "I trust you'll be alright without me for a little"

> Proceed to Miss Patchouli

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #504 on: September 17, 2019, 08:38:31 pm »
> Daiyousei wouldn't even stand a chance against him, whereas Mystia is stronger and can at least alert us with some birds if she's overwhelmed

> "If it makes you that uncomfortable"

> "Mystia could you please keep him company then?"

> Before leaving turn around and say in a serious but warm way "I trust you'll be alright without me for a little"

> Proceed to Miss Patchouli

> "I do not have confidence in some Gensokyan Witch meddleing with gateways to Makai. I do not wish to be accidentally taken to my eternal doom." the daemon responds in an irritated tone.

> "I suppose I can keep an eye on him." Mystia remarks. "He won't get away on my watch."

> "Of course I'll be alright!" Mystia chirps in a way that makes it seem like she's mildly insulted, as she misinteprets the line intended for Mayina for her.

> Koakuma leads you towards a small clearing between some bookshelves with a few tabels; chairs and candles. The tables are covered in various piles of books, and sitting at one is Patchouli.

> She looks up from her book silently, looking forst to Koakuma, and then to you and the others.

> "I suppose you must have a fairly good reason for disturbing me if Koakuma brought you here." the witch remarked quietly.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #505 on: September 17, 2019, 08:55:09 pm »
> Somewhat anxiously say "Pardon the interruption"

> "Lady Remilia wishes to send Koakuma back to Makai to perform a little reconnaissance, as Elis has stolen her javelin"
> "And Kogasa wants to join as her umbrella" and gesture towards Kogasa
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 41 queries.