Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 42457 times)

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #630 on: January 04, 2020, 03:46:52 AM »
>"Hi Louise!"
>"We're here because a dangerous vampire name Elis came to our world and stole a weapon from someone, so a friend of that person sent her koa familiar back to makai to possibly retrieve the weapon and Kogasa and I volunteered to go with her."
>Frown
>"As for why we're in Vina, well... the magician who sent us here sent us to the place where Koakuma was summoned from, and we ended up here. It seems that Vina was Koakuma's old home..."


//In fact now I remember Louise was described to be in Vina's Ruined Temple when I asked for her last Location and State ....
kneeled in front of a Shinki's Statue with Newly Appearing Little Cracks...! //


// That last one could be a definite inkling we must  take in account but  we must still be surer and not conditioned by the possibility that Louise ,and others " associated",might belong to " Shinki's(Unwanted )Cult" or might agree with them or could at least have some kind  of useful knowledge  about them for her to share when times are ripe //


// Yet it Still is Very important  that even if she  is "Shinki's Cultist " or a Symphatizer, she really seems a more than acceptable one considering her Overall Helpfulness and Openess , so prudent suspicions and doubts are a-ok but let's not get carried way at some future point for them becoming major lest it results in a worsening due to a straining&worsening of relations together with additional complications (it is valid as well for any Makaian ,friendly or neutral or hostile, with of course the appropriate flexibility and stance  .)//


> Give a pause to Louise to let her acclimate to every single  " revelation".

> Specify Elis managed to steal only that one among her hard-to-defeat tries,but still a Powerful Weapon Artifact Spear


 > When mentiong Koakuma,precise the koa familiar of the magician and Koakuma are one and the same.


> For improved introductions, clearly but not brazenly point out with our hands   Koakuma first,Kogasa second .
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 04:09:20 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #631 on: January 04, 2020, 04:19:09 AM »
// We're on Louise's side even if she's a bit excessive when it comes to faith, we were being nice to YuugenMagan because she was nice to us but that doesn't mean we've switched sides to the heretics, sure we agree on some of their points but they are mostly violent and are violating Gensokyo's most important rules

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #632 on: January 04, 2020, 05:43:36 AM »
// We're on Louise's side even if she's a bit excessive when it comes to faith, we were being nice to YuugenMagan because she was nice to us but that doesn't mean we've switched sides to the heretics, sure we agree on some of their points but they are mostly violent and are violating Gensokyo's most important rules
//I think we should befriend ygmg. As a less radical heretic she might be a way towards a peaceful negotiation route.

//plus I just want to befriend her in general. :P

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #633 on: January 04, 2020, 04:57:07 PM »
// Surely and Ultimately we want and it is better not to switch sides to the Heretics (sorry if that was worded in a way that seemed a possibility to consider) while at the same time having "some kind of feasible and reliable friendship" between the acceptable ones of the two extremes,not forgetting the "Good Original Middle Ground around Shinki",of Heretics (Yuugenmagan) and"Shinki's (Unwanted)Cult " ( maybe it is Louise or maybe she is a Symphatizer ,but the certainty is that she  has some importantly useful info she has been witholding AND it is also important to find out more about the Cult and Its Increasing Role in this Makai Crisis&Invasion ).//

// And of course Louise,together with Shinki, is indeed the most helpful and reliable Makaian so  if a choosing or "crossways" comes our way and she has some part in it , it is good to trust her while stil being impartial AND getting to know more the Cult and its Obvious Impacting.//




« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:39:59 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #634 on: January 05, 2020, 12:07:13 AM »
>"Hi Louise!"
>"We're here because a dangerous vampire name Elis came to our world and stole a weapon from someone, so a friend of that person sent her koa familiar back to makai to possibly retrieve the weapon and Kogasa and I volunteered to go with her."
>Frown
>"As for why we're in Vina, well... the magician who sent us here sent us to the place where Koakuma was summoned from, and we ended up here. It seems that Vina was Koakuma's old home..."

> Louise listens quietly; her feet floating just off the ground. When you finish, she nods slowly.

> "I apologize for being unable to prevent this tragedy." Louise remarks solemnly.

> Stand in thought for a moment
> "Did you get the bubble filter back?"

> Say everything with our usual carefree attitude

> "Yes, it just appeared in my luggage bag again." Louise says. You note she doesn't have it on her, probably because she's home instead of at Paradise.

> Louise speaks with somewhat of a angry tone. "I should have guessed if anyone survived whatever happened, it would have been that Elis. Not only did she live out on that island, and Vampires are hard to kill, but it's unsurprising that she can hide herself well enough to have avoided me this time... of all the people to survive... it had to be that sadist."

> Louise thinks for a moment. "Thing is... Elis was never that smart. She's a violent brute. She's powerful, but I'd doubt her capability of leading an organised group of Heretics. Someone's pulling her strings... likely just making her work for them with the promise of people to fight."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #635 on: January 05, 2020, 12:54:07 AM »
> "That's certainly a possibility, judging from my encounter with her, she knocked out everyone except me because of my darkness.  Instead of focusing on her objective though she was more interested in "entertaining" herself by dodging my 3 best attacks, all of which failed to impress her.  She would have attacked me for real right after if it wasn't for Sakuya"

> In a somewhat shocked voice say
> "Which brings me to another point, we caught her off guard with the sun and she had to retreat, I don't know what someone like her would do were we to meet again..."

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #636 on: January 07, 2020, 09:03:30 PM »
> "That's certainly a possibility, judging from my encounter with her, she knocked out everyone except me because of my darkness.  Instead of focusing on her objective though she was more interested in "entertaining" herself by dodging my 3 best attacks, all of which failed to impress her.  She would have attacked me for real right after if it wasn't for Sakuya"

> In a somewhat shocked voice say
> "Which brings me to another point, we caught her off guard with the sun and she had to retreat, I don't know what someone like her would do were we to meet again..."

> "Wait; she retreated from the sun? Interesting. So she has a weakness in your world which dosen't exist in ours. That may mean she is currently resting to recover. Did the sunlight do anything to her?" Louise asks.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #637 on: January 07, 2020, 11:06:19 PM »
> "Well she seemed to be in pain, which felt well deserved after what she put me through..."
> Add anything else remarkable we remember

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #638 on: January 10, 2020, 09:16:24 PM »
 :wat: :flamingv: :ohdear:


> "Well she seemed to be in pain, which felt well deserved after what she put me through..."
> Add anything else remarkable we remember


>Think-Think,Express-Express Genuine Attitude :" Mhmh... Elis is a Vampire and so ,even if she is Major Demon One from Makai ,  she should need to Regenerate and Adjust as you fairly suggested,Louise; she was still Very Much Dangerously Capable with her Magic and active Belial Illusion and yet she was Off-Balance,quite Painfully&Fearfully Surprised : being a Vampire,all d her Sun-Hit Body Parts were Continuously on Fire,a Spreading One, until "Hotly Sun-Beamed"...."


> "... And Then ah-so-zoomy and firey retreat to the  Shadows of a near wood; she did not even Fight back to my Chasing-Off Danmaku ! "


>" Aaah, though I did not actually try to Chase Her and start some Meanest Desperate Reprisal ..."


>... " but most importantly she disappeared soon after from there to here; her Materialization in Gensokyou being - Thank All the Heaven ! - debunked due to her " Sunny Weakness" !"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:53:13 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #639 on: January 12, 2020, 10:21:55 PM »
> "Well she seemed to be in pain, which felt well deserved after what she put me through..."
> Add anything else remarkable we remember

:wat: :flamingv: :ohdear:



>Think-Think,Express-Express Genuine Attitude :" Mhmh... Elis a Vampire,even and still as Original Demon One from Makai ,  should need to Regenerate and Adjust as you fairly suggested,Louise;still Very Much Dangerously Capable with her Magic and active Belial Illusion and yet she was Off-Balance,quite Painfully&Fearfully Surprised : all due to her Sun-Hit Body Parts being Continuously on Fire,a Spreading One for until "Hotly Sun-Beamed"...."


> "Then ah-so-zoomy and fiery retreat to the Wood Shadows she did not even Fired or Fight back to my Chasing-Off Danmaku ! "


>" Ah-Uh, though i did not actually tried to Chase Her and start some Meanest Desperate Reprisal around the Wood Shadows..."


>... "aaah most importantly, after a more of less brief while ,she disappeared from there to here: her Materialization in Gensokyou being - Thank All the Heaven ! - debunked at the time !"

> "She combusted?" Louise remarks in a surprised manner. "And so badly she chose to flee rather than fight? It seems that something produced by the Celestial Body in your dimension is potentially fatal to her!"

> Louise thinks.

> "If she truly did sustain injuries in Gensokyo, then she'll be resting to recover. Even Vampires need to rest if they sustain severe injury. They can regenerate minor wounds nearly instantly, but major ones usually require some recovery. Hours, but still, it's a better opening than we will get any other way."

> Louise looks to Kogasa. "Are you capable of being sneaky and quiet?"

> Kogasa nods enthusiastically.

> Louise then turns to Koakuma.

> "And what sort of magic do you use, in case we need it?"

> "I'm an apprentice with elemental magic, but I'm most comfortable with my Bubble magic."

> Koakuma raises her palm, and forms an impressively large bubble; large enough you could be within it; with a red tint. Kind of like large bubble-like danmaku. She then hurls it towards some rubble; and instead of popping, it swallows the rubble into it.

> "I'm quite skilled with that type of magic." the devil says proudly. "It's not the most dangerous, but it's got great utility."

> Louise flicks her wrist, and her mirror appears, floating over her shoulder.

> "Right, we need to get whatever this artifact is from Elis. If she's resting, now's the only shot we'll get. But if we are caught, I'll hold her off as long as I can. I'm dead already, after all. You three don't risk your lives to help. If I go all-out you're likely to be in my way anyway. You do not want to be caught in the middle of a high-level battle between two Makaians."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #640 on: January 13, 2020, 01:36:13 AM »
> In surprise at the appearance of the mirror inspect it visually, does it look the same as the last time we saw it?

> In low voice whisper to Louise "I was thinking of some way to trap Elis in the scorching sun, would you happen to have any ideas, tools or spells that could help us with that?  Like some way to restrict movement or something that reflects sunlight and can constantly track/aim"

> "Alright, so we'll perform the burglary while you take care of any fighting needed"

> In low voice whisper to Louise "We're here via a summoning spell that will end the moment we touch the javelin, so don't be surprised if we vanish when we touch it"

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2020, 05:24:13 PM »
Side Note: Update frequency should increase now holidays are over. Early January is also very busy for my family; with a bunch of birthdays... including my own.

Also I've been planning something that should be quite fun and a bit of a pace-change soon. Hopefully. Obviously things could change so this plan goes awry. It's also a bit experimental and probably a one-off unless a situation arises where I can do it again. It might be a dumpster fire.

> In surprise at the appearance of the mirror inspect it visually, does it look the same as the last time we saw it?

> In low voice whisper to Louise "I was thinking of some way to trap Elis in the scorching sun, would you happen to have any ideas, tools or spells that could help us with that?  Like some way to restrict movement or something that reflects sunlight and can constantly track/aim"

> "Alright, so we'll perform the burglary while you take care of any fighting needed"

> In low voice whisper to Louise "We're here via a summoning spell that will end the moment we touch the javelin, so don't be surprised if we vanish when we touch it"

> The mirror looks exactly the same.

> "Trapping a Vampire is extremely difficult... although sealing a Vampire is easier than killing one."

> Louise nods. "I'm the only one of us here with even a slight chance against Elis. I will distract her if needed, although it's a last resort. I can't guarantee I can stop her, or for how long."

> "All the better." Louise remarks with a smile, before she says a bit more loudly. "Hold still for a moment."

> A blue aura hums around Louise for a few moments, before it covers you; Kogasa and Koakuma. It's tingly; but then you feel lighter. You assume Louise cast a buffing spell on you, seeing as you know she's rather good at that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 05:25:47 PM by Raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2020, 08:00:35 PM »
// Yess, more updates!

> Whisper "Well I've thought of 2 traps, the first one uses our world's spell card system against her, by invoking a spell card you create an impenetrable barrier around yourself and the enemy likely with the power of our world's barrier, the question then is how to one survives long enough for the sunlight to harm her, the other involved using an explosive to change the flow of water to pin her down"

> "So what's the plan?  Should we sneak in through some back door?"

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2020, 10:28:26 PM »
// Yess, more updates!

> Whisper "Well I've thought of 2 traps, the first one uses our world's spell card system against her, by invoking a spell card you create an impenetrable barrier around yourself and the enemy likely with the power of our world's barrier, the question then is how to one survives long enough for the sunlight to harm her, the other involved using an explosive to change the flow of water to pin her down"

> "So what's the plan?  Should we sneak in through some back door?"

> "Except if I'm understanding correctly; your rules are for non-lethal force. Elis absolutely would not play by such rules. As for water, it's not so easy to get an incredibly powerful flying being to take an involuntary bath."

> "There isn't a back door... however you are small, the umbrella is an umbrella, and I can pass through walls. Even the daemon isn't too large if she tucks her wings in."

> You note Koakuma is reasonably tall compared to you; but she is quite slender.

> "We should be able to enter through a window or similar opening." Louise finishes.

> Louise takes off, and starts heading towards the Bay. "Every second we use here is one more for Elis to recover."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #644 on: January 17, 2020, 01:48:55 AM »
> Enthusiastically respond "Lets do this!" and fly off

> While on the way respond to Louise's concerns about the traps

> "Only the one person needs to invoke a spellcard to create an impenetrable barrier around the two.  The only issue is surviving in the barrier with Elis for the duration of the spell"

> "For the water I thought what if we used some bait, like a powerful artifact, tempting enough to steal placed at the bottom of a waterfall we block or redirect.  Since Elis isn't from Gensokyo she wouldn't know a waterfall is normally there, and while shes stealing the artifact we destroy the blockage upstream and let the water pin her down"

> As we approach the building take note of any interesting features, like what the walls and foundations are made of, any windows, cracks or signs of weakened walls

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #645 on: January 17, 2020, 10:12:07 PM »
> Enthusiastically respond "Lets do this!" and fly off

> While on the way respond to Louise's concerns about the traps

> "Only the one person needs to invoke a spellcard to create an impenetrable barrier around the two.  The only issue is surviving in the barrier with Elis for the duration of the spell"

> "For the water I thought what if we used some bait, like a powerful artifact, tempting enough to steal placed at the bottom of a waterfall we block or redirect.  Since Elis isn't from Gensokyo she wouldn't know a waterfall is normally there, and while shes stealing the artifact we destroy the blockage upstream and let the water pin her down"

> As we approach the building take note of any interesting features, like what the walls and foundations are made of, any windows, cracks or signs of weakened walls

> "That's the problem with locking yourself in somewhere with a Vampire. If they want to kill you; they're usually able to do so quite quickly." Louise responds.

> "That would have to be a matter for the Gensokyians to sort. I'm not an expert with their geography either." Louise remarks.

> You fly out into the Bay itself; and can see the small island. It does seem to have some kind of structure upon it, although it's nothing like any structure you've seen before. It's an unattractive load of grey bricks, clearly built for purpose and not for style. It's walls are tall, and you can see occasional small openings in them. There seems to be a large slab of wood attached to chains, not a door, but it still bars the front entrance.

> Louise circles the structire, and then indicates to a large slit-like opening.

> "You should be able to enter through here if you go sidewise, or in the umbrella's case, close yourself up."

> Louise sends her mirror in first, with it turning as if to demonstrate how to enter the thin yet fall gap. A few moments later, and flies back out undamaged, and Louise with a small muttering of some Makaian words, passes through the wall.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #646 on: January 18, 2020, 12:44:15 AM »
> Squeeze through sideways as shown while muttering "Maybe the human free diet wasn't so bad after all..."

> Once inside inspect the room we are in

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #647 on: January 18, 2020, 10:46:06 PM »
> Squeeze through sideways as shown while muttering "Maybe the human free diet wasn't so bad after all..."

> Once inside inspect the room we are in

> You head inside the room sideways.  Koakuma follows you; carrying a closed-up Kogasa. She lets Kogasa go after she's in, who immediately re-opens.

> The room is not large, and is rather empty. However, there are various symbols daubed on the wall in what is obviously long-dried blood. They do not match any magical symbols you recognize, except for the occasional pentagram. There is a large wooden door leading out, with a large ring-handle of; based on a comment Kogasa makes, Brass.

> Louise fires a small spell at the doorhandle; which shimmers before a layer of magic shatters.

> "Just dispelling a ward." Louise remarks. "Quite an old one at that."

> With the ward dispelled, the door creaks open on it's own, revealing a larger hall. It is decorated with pictures of other vampires, and judging from various ruined wooden furniture; as some kind of study, work or meeting room.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #648 on: January 18, 2020, 11:24:18 PM »
> "Well I can't say she's got taste, Remilia's mansion is so much nicer"

> Is anything we see or smell remotely appetizing?

> Anything we can steal?

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #649 on: January 20, 2020, 03:34:16 AM »
> "Well I can't say she's got taste, Remilia's mansion is so much nicer"

> Is anything we see or smell remotely appetizing?

> Anything we can steal?


> WAIT .


> Observe and try to sense if there is any item looking useful or notable or odd but not cumbersome or prone to noise .


> Low tone to Louise : " Louise,can you sense by magic or do you know from experience if there is anything useful in here to help us and that would not send a warning to Elis "?


> If we do have do some assurance and potential utility ,go ahead.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #650 on: January 20, 2020, 10:01:06 PM »
> "Well I can't say she's got taste, Remilia's mansion is so much nicer"

> Is anything we see or smell remotely appetizing?

> Anything we can steal?

> This place looks nothing like the Scarlet Mansion, it looks almost like a ruin, or a disused area.

> No, in fact, it smells quite bad.


> WAIT .


> Observe and try to sense if there is any item looking useful or notable or odd but not cumbersome or prone to noise .


> Low tone to Louise : " Louise,can you sense by magic or do you know from experience if there is anything useful in here to help us and that would not send a warning to Elis "?


> If we do have do some assurance and potential utility ,go ahead.

> You cannot find much of use, except a few dusty old tomes in what you assume is Makaian... no, it looks different to any of the runes you've seen in Makai before.

> "I'm not some sort of magical detector." Louise remarks. "I simply cast a dispel on the door as a precaution."

> Koakuma is looking at one of the old books.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #651 on: January 20, 2020, 10:19:35 PM »
>"See something interesting, Koakuma?"

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #652 on: January 20, 2020, 10:28:40 PM »
>"See something interesting, Koakuma?"

> "Oh, it's just that this book might be useful; or at least interesting, for Lady Patchouli." the daemon says. "Although it's not from Makai. It's from the Outside World. We know Vampires have been there before, after all, Remilia and Flandre became cursed."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #653 on: January 21, 2020, 05:12:18 AM »
> "Might as well 'borrow' it then, I'd love to know more about whats beyond the barrier"
> Point at the book for Louise "Unless you object Louise?"

> "Also after we're done here could you let miss Yumeko know about this place?  She's desperate to find any information on the heretics"

> Be on the lookout for a small knife (small enough one can hide it in their sleeve)

> In the mean time open the door just enough to take a peek through the crack, if it creaks or makes a sound stop moving it immediately

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #654 on: January 21, 2020, 11:08:53 PM »
> "Might as well 'borrow' it then, I'd love to know more about whats beyond the barrier"
> Point at the book for Louise "Unless you object Louise?"

> "Also after we're done here could you let miss Yumeko know about this place?  She's desperate to find any information on the heretics"

> Be on the lookout for a small knife (small enough one can hide it in their sleeve)

> In the mean time open the door just enough to take a peek through the crack, if it creaks or makes a sound stop moving it immediately

> Louise seems to have no objections.

> "So this is what it feels like to be Marisa..." Koakuma mutters with a smirk.

> "If I get the opportunity to speak with her. Yumeko is not an easy person to contact." Louise remarks.

> You find a simple eating knife near one of the tables. It is blunt and rusty.

> You open one of the doors leading out of the second room. This one opens to a spiral staircase, which lead both up and down.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #655 on: January 22, 2020, 12:06:24 AM »
> Take the knife, we can fix it when we get back.  It can still pierce better than a spoon with enough force right?
> If we see something to wrap it in take that too and wrap it, otherwise store it blade facing up to not rip our pocket

> Proceed to the spiral staircase

> Whisper "Any ideas which way we should go?"

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #656 on: January 22, 2020, 07:49:15 PM »
> Take the knife, we can fix it when we get back.  It can still pierce better than a spoon with enough force right?
> If we see something to wrap it in take that too and wrap it, otherwise store it blade facing up to not rip our pocket

> Proceed to the spiral staircase

> Whisper "Any ideas which way we should go?"

> You think if it really came down to peirceing your hand might be better. Certainly beats a Spoon.

> You wrap the rusted knife in some tatty fabric.

> "Up?" Kogasa says. "I mean, isn't that where the treasure usually is, as far away from the main way in?"

> "I'd say down." Koakuma says. "Maybe it's in a basement or an armory or something."

> "There's more of the fort down than up." Louise says. "Considering the towers and such."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #657 on: January 22, 2020, 09:01:02 PM »
> Cheerfully reply "Fine with me!"

> Proceed down carefully to not make more noise than necessary

> Inspect new room (if there is a door peek through it after Louise does any necessary dispelling)

Raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • *
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #658 on: January 22, 2020, 11:20:59 PM »
> Cheerfully reply "Fine with me!"

> Proceed down carefully to not make more noise than necessary

> Inspect new room (if there is a door peek through it after Louise does any necessary dispelling)

> You descend the staircase, and immediately your eyes adjust to the darkness. It's pitch black, but thanks to Shinki tweaking your seal, you can see.

> This room is in clean standing, totally different from the other room. There are several doors leading to other parts of the fort, well-maintained weaponry and equipment on stands, books on shelves, tapestries lined with magical emblems...

> And at the back of the room, a crimson coffin. Not unlike the one Remilia was resting in. Upon it is the only source of light in the room. Aside from that faint scarlet pulse, the lance looks rather normal.

> Kogasa looks in awe in particular, her eye transfixed on the weapon. You can feel power eminateing from it.

> Louise looks serious. "Of course she has her coffin in the armory; where one would store a weapon. I'd wager Elis is inside there, if she was injured as you claim. It's going to be difficult to take it without her noticeing." her voice hardly a whisper, perhaps carried by magic,


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #659 on: January 23, 2020, 12:00:59 AM »
> Kogasa probably would appreciate the craftsmanship of the javelin, she's a blacksmith after all

> Quietly go back up the stairs enough so we can whisper without any chance of waking her up, wave to the others to follow back up

> Whisper "Well we're stuck, there's no chance we can get that close to her without her noticing"

> Whisper to Koakuma "That spell that brought us here, will it activate immediately upon touching the javelin or is there a delay?  Like do you reckon we can sneak up as close as we can and hope we touch it before she wakes up and realizes whats going on?"