Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 29936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #600 on: November 18, 2019, 11:52:51 pm »
> Think "We're to investigate what happened, this used to be a friend's home... we apologize if we're intruding"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #601 on: November 19, 2019, 12:17:15 am »
> Think "We're to investigate what happened, this used to be a friend's home... we apologize if we're intruding"
//It's less investigating, more passing through.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #602 on: November 19, 2019, 12:42:17 am »
// Change to
Think "We're just curious about what happened, this used to be a friend's home... we apologize if we're intruding"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #603 on: November 19, 2019, 08:15:54 pm »
// Change to
Think "We're just curious about what happened, this used to be a friend's home... we apologize if we're intruding"

> The eyes stop attempting to hide. You can see four glareing eyes amoungst the ruins, and one; slightly larger, peering out of the Temple Ruins.

> ~You delve into matters that do not concern you then. Peer no deeper; lest you peer into darkness so deep you cannot ever see again.~ The voice says, before the pain subsides, and the eyes seem to be looking at Koakuma.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #604 on: November 19, 2019, 10:49:43 pm »
> Think ~~Well we don't really have a reason to be here other than curiosity... Which way is Paradise then?  Do you know if anyone else resides our here? ~~

> If she isn't responding because she's refocused on Koakuma just say the above out loud

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #605 on: November 20, 2019, 10:55:30 pm »
> Think ~~Well we don't really have a reason to be here other than curiosity... Which way is Paradise then?  Do you know if anyone else resides our here? ~~

> If she isn't responding because she's refocused on Koakuma just say the above out loud

> One of the eyes turns to you.

> ~Paradise is days of travel away, Outworlder.~ the voice says. ~I know of one being that resides here still.~

> The eyes look at Koakuma for a few more moments, before all but one of them, the one in the Temple ruins, close and vanish.

> ~The Koa says that you came here seeking something that was stolen.~ the voice says in your mind. ~I can direct you towards the location of the culprit... I would rather not such a powerful relic be in the hands of that... Lunatic.~


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #606 on: November 21, 2019, 02:20:42 am »
> One of the eyes turns to you.

> ~Paradise is days of travel away, Outworlder.~ the voice says. ~I know of one being that resides here still.~

> The eyes look at Koakuma for a few more moments, before all but one of them, the one in the Temple ruins, close and vanish.

> ~The Koa says that you came here seeking something that was stolen.~ the voice says in your mind. ~I can direct you towards the location of the culprit... I would rather not such a powerful relic be in the hands of that... Lunatic.~


// Not so wary and closed-off,let us be REASONABLY&PROPERLY more trusty and sincere;we are still going to test and prepare as  able but at the same time,please,we should give the heads-up to the circa "2-hour  transworldler limiter " ,knowing we are still only a few minutes in,set by Patchouli.
//



> Think :" Oh,goody,an help against that Lunatic, Elis ? Especially one that would  be stopping fallout ALONGSIDE aiding both the long-time and new friends ?Really Thanks! "


>"And Forgive me if I had been too wary since I am still inexperienced,this being my 2nd mandatory journey and both of them are going to amount to  an handful of hours with the company  of a unexpected but very welcome guide from in 1st one and other"unexpected" knowlege,but I have come to learn that Here there is quite the share of Dangers&Hazards for the majority and now... Recent Troubles".


> "Say " :"Really thanks,and it is also helpful to know about the other Ruins Resident ...could she be..."


> Louise-Thinking
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:13:23 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #607 on: November 21, 2019, 04:12:00 am »
>~~I take it you don't like her either?~~

>~~What is your name, by the way?~~

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #608 on: November 21, 2019, 03:17:35 pm »
> ~Who is that one other being you mentioned resides here?~

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #609 on: November 29, 2019, 09:08:43 pm »
[Apologies for the delay, last week or so MotK has been refusing to load in my browser; being so slow it gives me a timeout error. Managed to load up; albeit slowly; today. Also doing Nazgul's answer first simply because it makes more conversational sense; replying to the eye's last point.]

>~~I take it you don't like her either?~~

>~~What is your name, by the way?~~

> ~While we both seek change in Makai, the Vampire has no restraint at all. She would flood Makai with blood if she had her way, and turn it into a world where she can fight eternally. Her strength aids our goals; but I would prefer her not to be so strong that we cannot contain her.~

> ~My true name would be unintelligible in your tongue, but the Wizards; Witches and Warlocks of your dimension called me YuugenMagan. I suppose you can as well."~


// Not so wary and closed-off,let us be REASONABLY&PROPERLY more trusty and sincere;we are still going to test and prepare as  able but at the same time,please,we should give the heads-up to the circa "2-hour  transworldler limiter " ,knowing we are still only a few minutes in,set by Patchouli.
//



> Think :" Oh,goody,an help against that Lunatic, Elis ? Especially one that would  be stopping fallout ALONGSIDE aiding both the long-time and new friends ?Really Thanks! "


>"And Forgive me if I had been too wary since I am still inexperienced,this being my 2nd mandatory journey and both of them are going to amount to  an handful of hours with the company  of a unexpected but very welcome guide from in 1st one and other"unexpected" knowlege,but I have come to learn that Here there is quite the share of Dangers&Hazards for the majority and now... Recent Troubles".


> "Say "this afterwards if the indications are about to be given :"Really thanks,and it is also helpful to know about the other Ruins Resident ...could she be..."


> Louise-Thinking

> ~Who is that one other being you mentioned resides here?~

> ~The other being seems to be some kind of lingering remnant. Quite a curious being, as the dead should not linger in Makai.~


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #610 on: November 29, 2019, 09:53:18 pm »
> ~~Well, it's nice to meet you YuugenMagan.~~
>Smile
> ~~By the way, about this lingering dead you mentioned: Do you happen to know if that person goes by the name Louise?~~

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #611 on: November 29, 2019, 09:53:34 pm »
// I find Firefox to be the best at avoiding timeouts

> ~Change?  What would be some things you are dissatisfied with currently?  I might be an outsider but I want to understand more about the issues troubling Makai~
> A heretic with a conscience ... huh

> ~Oh we are acquaintances, could you please tell us where we can find her?~

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #612 on: November 29, 2019, 09:56:12 pm »
> ~Oh we are acquaintances, could you please tell us where we can find her?~
>Only say this if YuugenMagan confirms its Louise

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #613 on: December 01, 2019, 01:28:39 am »

// This is shaping up to require and having possibilities of  diplomacy ,which at least with YuugenMagan (and Sariel ?)" might "be possible ,besides a need for additional securing even after retrieving Remilia's Gungnir while still in Makai //


// So far the "powerful named Heretics'' found : Elis and Sariel (not fully revealed and needing a clear-out on her stance) in Gensokyo on the "same expedition", YuugenMagan last in Makai //


> Magicians and...we should be telling Miss Alice and Miss Patchouli about YuugenMagan then.

> Do Kogasa&Koakuma seem to be getting the gist of this "conversation"?


> In fact ,where are they right  now?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:41:02 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #614 on: December 01, 2019, 05:59:46 am »
// We know nothing about Sariel neither in-game or out of game so let's not assume anything.  She might not have anything to do with this, or even be in this part of the quest

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #615 on: December 03, 2019, 09:47:59 pm »
> ~~Well, it's nice to meet you YuugenMagan.~~
>Smile
> ~~By the way, about this lingering dead you mentioned: Do you happen to know if that person goes by the name Louise?~~

> ~~You are yet to truly meet me; but the sentiment is appreciated.~~

> ~~We do not talk to each other, but if my memory serves, she was a noble who owned a fair amount of land in the Fields called Louise, yes. She was born to Outsiders within Makai, making her a most curious being indeed. Of Makai; but not of the Maisma. Perhaps that is why her soul lingers, it cannot return to the Maisma, and yet, it has no world to return to either.~~

// I find Firefox to be the best at avoiding timeouts

> ~Change?  What would be some things you are dissatisfied with currently?  I might be an outsider but I want to understand more about the issues troubling Makai~
> A heretic with a conscience ... huh

> ~Oh we are acquaintances, could you please tell us where we can find her?~

> ~~My issues are not with the Lady Shinki herself, but the Cult of Shinki. They deal with absolutes, yet preach that Shinki wishes us to make of ourselves what we see fit. That's all fine until you wish to do something they deem 'Heretical'. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Unfortunately, to change things in Makai you need the strength to do so, and that means I must ally myself with dangerous idiots like that Elis. Beings who would gladly ruin other worlds to change ours, and don't care how high they pile the bodies to do so.~~

> The eyes look like someone who is frustrated or annoyed, as is the tone of the voice in your head.

> ~~I would assume the best place to find her would be in her old territory. However, the place where Elis has likely stashed the artifact is likely out in the Bay. The Vampire clan lived on an island out in the cove. They were outcasts even among daemons for their nature; and they prefered to be away from those they saw lesser.~~

// This is shaping up to require and having possibilities of  diplomacy ,which at least with YuugenMagan (and Sariel ?)" might "be possible ,besides a need for additional securing even after retrieving Remilia's Gungnir while still in Makai //


// So far the "powerful named Heretics'' found : Elis and Sariel (not fully revealed and needing a clear-out on her stance) in Gensokyo on the "same expedition", YuugenMagan last in Makai //


> Magicians and...we should be telling Miss Alice and Miss Patchouli about YuugenMagan then.

> Do Kogasa&Koakuma seem to be getting the gist of this "conversation"?


> In fact ,where are they right  now?

> You figure you should tell Patchouli and Alice about this being as soon as possible.

> Koakuma seems to be listening; from the puzzled look on her face. Kogasa... is hard to read if she can hear Magan... or if she *is*; if she's paying attention. Both are still close by you. Koakuma to your left, Kogasa rocking from side to side on one foot on your right.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #616 on: December 04, 2019, 06:35:17 am »
> ~We thank you, you've been very helpful unlike most people we've met outside Paradise who take a shoot first and ask questions later approach~

> ~I see, you're trying to be reasonable in between two unreasonable extremes.  I really wish we could help resolve this peacefully somehow but as you can probably tell we're neither very influential nor strong, just your below average Youkai.  There's several problems from what I've understood so far (feel free to correct me), with the most important being that everyone *including Shinki* is bound by the currently established rules meaning even if the "Cult" you claim is acting against her will there's little she can do about it.~

> ~Venturing into other worlds like ours however is attracting a lot of unwanted attention not only to your cause but to Makai as a whole.  While we don't mind visitors in Gensokyo there's some strict rules we've all agreed upon in our world which prohibit lethal magic and killing among other things.  We also have some very aggressive so called "Incident Resolvers" which will stop at nothing until they exterminate whatever is threatening our world, if they realize there's trouble originating from Makai they could easily come here and start exterminating innocents on sight until they reach someone they consider to be the "culprit".  They've grown stronger and more numerous over the years and rumor has it they've never failed to resolve an "incident"...  I really don't want our world to get involved and mess things up further here, as the situation is already fragile~

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #617 on: December 05, 2019, 05:29:49 am »
> What do we know about the " Cult of Shinki "? Did Louise or Yumeko or anyone  Makaian previously mention it?


> ~  " Uh...could you please give me an example about what wishes or changes the "Cult of Shinki" consider to be ... "Heretical ? " ~
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 11:33:22 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #618 on: December 10, 2019, 08:47:14 pm »
> ~We thank you, you've been very helpful unlike most people we've met outside Paradise who take a shoot first and ask questions later approach~

> ~I see, you're trying to be reasonable in between two unreasonable extremes.  I really wish we could help resolve this peacefully somehow but as you can probably tell we're neither very influential nor strong, just your below average Youkai.  There's several problems from what I've understood so far (feel free to correct me), with the most important being that everyone *including Shinki* is bound by the currently established rules meaning even if the "Cult" you claim is acting against her will there's little she can do about it.~

> ~Venturing into other worlds like ours however is attracting a lot of unwanted attention not only to your cause but to Makai as a whole.  While we don't mind visitors in Gensokyo there's some strict rules we've all agreed upon in our world which prohibit lethal magic and killing among other things.  We also have some very aggressive so called "Incident Resolvers" which will stop at nothing until they exterminate whatever is threatening our world, if they realize there's trouble originating from Makai they could easily come here and start exterminating innocents on sight until they reach someone they consider to be the "culprit".  They've grown stronger and more numerous over the years and rumor has it they've never failed to resolve an "incident"...  I really don't want our world to get involved and mess things up further here, as the situation is already fragile~

> ~~I'm not the type to enjoy fighting. I'm also not the type to really be threatened by much either. Not to say I'm not powerful if forced to fight, but I couldn't defeat those who are the driving force of the rebellion.~~

> ~~The Lady Shinki follows her own rules to give us freedom. She does not intervene else where does she draw the line? She wishes to be a Watcher; not a Tyrant. The problem is not the Lady Shinki like many of us believe, it is those who enforce their vision of her upon all others.~~

> ~~You are talking about the young Miko I assume? Bearing Red and White, but no control over her power yet? If that is the case; yes; I suppose one so young would have enhanced at least their mastery over their power.~~

> What do we know about the " Cult of Shinki "? Did Louise or yumeko or anyone in Makai previously mention it?


> ~  " Uh...could you please give me an example about what wishes or changes the "Cult of Shinki" consider to be ... "Heretical ? " ~

> You have not heard of a 'Cult' of any kind.

> ~~The Cult consider anything that opposes their vision of the Lady Shinki as heretical. They claim that as a Goddess; Faith of the Makaians shapes what Shinki is. If enough Makaians believed Shinki to be a tyrant of a Goddess, for example; she would become more Tyrannical. That is why they view 'heresy', or more specifically; different ideas of what the Lady Shinki is; as dangerous. Intolerable. Something that must be purged.~~


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #619 on: December 10, 2019, 10:01:48 pm »
>Blink at the implied mention of Reimu
>~~You've met her?~~

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #620 on: December 10, 2019, 11:45:42 pm »
> ~That all made sense and sounded very reasonable.  In their pursuit to protect freedom they've become the tyrants even if they don't realize it~

> ~How do you believe lady Shinki views your actions?~

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #621 on: December 13, 2019, 12:23:33 pm »
// It is a bit early to insert this as a "Quest" ,especially before hearing out all the details from a Reliable Direct Source(YuugenMagan) and because in this visit we are too far off from Paradise(Shinki's and Makai's) City Capital,however this new discovery is pointing out more and more that we should report and ask for further clarifications about this "Cult of Shinki " to Shinki herself and those closely related to her (Alice in Gensokyo-side,though just past-related) as the Main Driving Point for the Heresy-Rebellion.//


// Together with giving reports about the Different Stances within the Heresy-Rebellion itself (Elis and YuugenMagan so far ;Sariel is still unknown ) . //
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #622 on: December 16, 2019, 11:29:47 pm »
>Blink at the implied mention of Reimu
>~~You've met her?~~

> ~~Assuming there is only one Miko of Red and White, I had a... brief encounter with her once before. I had to defend myself.~~

> ~That all made sense and sounded very reasonable.  In their pursuit to protect freedom they've become the tyrants even if they don't realize it~

> ~How do you believe lady Shinki views your actions?~

> ~~The issue is that they see their vision of Shinki as so absolute they deem any meaningful difference as potentially harmful should it become popular.~~

> ~~I assume she seems them with indifference. With most Makaians believing Shinki loves all of us, she should do so; regardless of our actions.~~


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #623 on: December 17, 2019, 07:13:46 am »
> ~~I believe so too~~

> ~~Have you by chance found or enlisted anyone other than Elis to help with your cause?~~

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #624 on: December 18, 2019, 11:38:42 pm »
> ~~I believe so too~~

> ~~Have you by chance found or enlisted anyone other than Elis to help with your cause?~~

> The eyes narrow a little.

> ~~Do you think a bunch of floating disembodied eyes serve as an effective recruiter? I'm more of a Spy or Scout. There are quite a few others in our ranks, all using their own methods. However Elis is certainly the most... volatile. Vampires have always had a thirst for destruction and conquest. Back when Vina was... active the Vampire Clans would frequently open portals to other worlds to cause havoc. I'm not even sure if Elis cares about our cause, and if she just wants to satiate her bloodlust and cravings for fights. I do not wish to give you information that can work against our goals on the whole however, I simply wish for Elis to not have her hands on a dangerous artifact. We have common cause there.~~

> The voice sounds almost disgusted talking about Elis. It is very clear YuugenMagan doesn't have a high opinion of her, or Vampires, from the way they speak of them.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #625 on: December 19, 2019, 12:55:54 am »
>  ~~I see, we weren't asking for privileged information, just wanted to know if the average Makaian agrees enough with your cause to assist you~~

> ~~We'll get out of your way then and try and get that javelin back and away from Elis~~
> Nod then turn and ask Koakuma and Kogasa "Lets find Louise and see if she's willing to help us with the javelin"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #626 on: December 20, 2019, 06:24:17 am »
>  ~~I see, we weren't asking for privileged information, just wanted to know if the average Makaian agrees enough with your cause to assist you~~

> ~~We'll get out of your way then and try and get that javelin back and away from Elis~~
> Nod then turn and ask Koakuma and Kogasa "Lets find Louise and see if she's willing to help us with the javelin"

//Again Sorry for mostly-cluttering the forum pages and for what is depending on me,but be as it may I have gratefully been at Peace for a while ,about the Fonts Acting up again : a Conflict between the Browsers,this Site BB Code and partly joined by Timeouts .....This time it is the return of choosing between small   correctable&corrected  font formatting (CORRECTION IS ALWAYS ONLY BY POST&EDIT OR TIMEOUT BEFORE POSTING) OR an uncorrectable bold one alongside all Formatting&Inserting Functions disappearing from the Header , so bolding seems better...
"Cross-Broswing" could help revision,time&mobility granted;correcting my replies via the Tags(User-End BB Fonts Format Code) is yelding uncorrectable bolding ;about Firefox ( indirectly Suggested by Tom; thanks btw ! ) : Ipad 3 User,since I did not install an "Old" Firefox and Chrome had been uninstalled for its share of recurrent crashing ; I still have the Photon Browser,with its limits and Flash "Compatibility", with a non-updated Firefox Agent that is thankfully a partly-fix but unreliable...//

// By trying to be making the best of it this ''Glitch" might be used for the occasional&useful Orientation-in-Topic-Page //



{OVER HERE ;) !} > Wait up before leaving but still say the line about finding Louise.

~~ Truly express a sincere and a mite embarrassed expainful apology : Sorry,really,my and my friends' intention is only ,due to necessities here and there, to know how to quite carefully tread and act in a still new Edgy Environment, save for Koa who is from a Makai of a ... distant past somehow... in order to help resolve the harrowing damages and interferences on our end, like explained ~~

~~ Helping along and getting helped is very nifty too WITHOUT getting full of ourselves or stumbling about like klutzes or ending duped... ~~


~~ And for all those sakes,please, do you know a better way for that Vampire Clans Cove in the Bay and if possible the whereabouts Ghost Noble ,Louise ? ~~

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:02:43 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #627 on: December 30, 2019, 09:07:08 pm »
>  ~~I see, we weren't asking for privileged information, just wanted to know if the average Makaian agrees enough with your cause to assist you~~

> ~~We'll get out of your way then and try and get that javelin back and away from Elis~~
> Nod then turn and ask Koakuma and Kogasa "Lets find Louise and see if she's willing to help us with the javelin"

> ~~If the average Makaian agreed; then we'd have already succeeded.~~

~~ Truly express a sincere and a mite embarrassed expainful apology : Sorry,really,my and my friends' intention is only ,due to necessities here and there, to know how to quite carefully tread and act in a still new Edgy Environment, save for Koa who is from a Makai of a ... distant past somehow... in order to help resolve the harrowing damages and interferences on our end, like explained ~~

~~ Helping along and getting helped is very nifty too WITHOUT getting full of ourselves or stumbling about like klutzes or ending duped... ~~


~~ And for all those sakes,please, do you know a better way for that Vampire Clans Cove in the Bay and if possible the whereabouts Ghost Noble ,Louise ? ~~



> ~~I would not expect an outsider to know much of the ways of Makai. It would take migrants quite a while to grasp and settle too.~~

> ~~The phantom is likely somewhere in the fields.~~ the voice says, before suddenly; the eyes look surprised, and vanish, along with the voice.

> A somewhat bewildered Louise comes out of the ruined Temple.

> "What are you doing here? How'd you even get to Vina?" the phantom says in a confused tone, so surprised her eyes are somewhat open.

[ I did say she was inside a temple when we checked in on her.]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #628 on: December 31, 2019, 03:38:32 am »
>"Hi Louise!"
>"We're here because a dangerous vampire name Elis came to our world and stole a weapon from someone, so a friend of that person sent her koa familiar back to makai to possibly retrieve the weapon and Kogasa and I volunteered to go with her."
>Frown
>"As for why we're in Vina, well... the magician who sent us here sent us to the place where Koakuma was summoned from, and we ended up here. It seems that Vina was Koakuma's old home..."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #629 on: December 31, 2019, 11:35:34 am »
> Stand in thought for a moment
> "Did you get the bubble filter back?"

> Say everything with our usual carefree attitude
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 41 queries.