Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 242633 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #510 on: October 02, 2019, 09:18:18 PM »
>"Elis is a very powerful vampire from Makai. She's thankfully still weak to the sun though. She has long blonde hair and a little star shaped red mark on her cheek."

> "Ah; then her overpowering the Mistress makes sense. She's likely a natural Vampire if she comes from Makai. A pure-blooded daemon." Patchouli remarks.

> "*She's only weak in the daylight and by extension daytime though.  Nothing's limiting her at night or in Makai (where there is no daylight)*"

> "Say you don't know if any methods of emitting daylight ... portably do you?  Like you have to deal with Miss Flandre somehow?"

> "Yes, Vampires have their weaknesses because such things are not existant in their home world. There is no large source of sunshine."

> Patchouli thinks for a moment. "I use a spell to summon rain around the mansion. Water in natural flow is harmful to Vampires. Not as deadly as sunshine, but it is still harmful to them. Although; water flowing by magical means doesn't work. It has to be a natural movement."

> Patchouli forms a small sphere of water in each of her hands with no effort.

> One of them starts orbiting her a few times before launching to the side, hitting the floor.

> "The orb would not have any impact upon a Vampire, I moved it with magic." she states, before she hurls the other water sphere like a shot-put; with a noticeable grunt of effort and results that a fairy could probably beat.

> "That one; however, was moving through natural force and would have an effect." the witch wheezes somewhat.

> Kogasa seems to be thinking.

> "So if I summon rain..."

> "You could ward off this Elis character; yes. Although it would not protect you from her magic it would at least stop her from ripping you to shreds." Patchouli replies; mostly gathering her composure again, although she coughs a little at the end.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #511 on: October 03, 2019, 02:11:53 PM »
> "So any naturally moving water?  What Would happen to her if we somehow got her to stand under a waterfall?"
> Try to remember if we saw any waterfalls at Youkai Mountain

> Fire laser like the ones from moonlight ray into the ground next to us
> "Why doesn't my Moonlight Ray give her sunburns?  Isn't moonlight similar to sunlight?"
// Don't say the latter half if we don't know that moonlight is in fact reflected sunlight

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #512 on: October 03, 2019, 09:36:39 PM »
> "So any naturally moving water?  What Would happen to her if we somehow got her to stand under a waterfall?"
> Try to remember if we saw any waterfalls at Youkai Mountain

> Fire laser like the ones from moonlight ray into the ground next to us
> "Why doesn't my Moonlight Ray give her sunburns?  Isn't moonlight similar to sunlight?"
// Don't say the latter half if we don't know that moonlight is in fact reflected sunlight

> "It probably wouldn't kill her, but it would certainly weaken her." Patchouli remarks.

> You are well aware that there is a Great Waterfall at the Youkai Mountain, that feeds all the rivers of Gensokyo.

> "Because that isn't sunlight or moonlight. It's just magic." Patchouli remarks. "Vampires are not weak to light; it is something specific about Sunlight that harms them. I'm unsure what it is however; and it has not been a topic that has caught my attention regardless. It is not my perveiw to research ways to kill a Vampire."

> "Besides; even Lady Patchouli's ultimate magics; which are based on the Moon and Sun, cannot cause meaningful harm to Lady Remilia." Koakuma adds. "I'm fairly sure you're not as strong as Patchouli on a good day."

> Patchouli looks at Koakuma as if to tell her to stop.

> "How strong is her magic?" Daiyousei asks with clear curiosity.

> "If I were to perform those spells in my peak condition, outside of the spellcard rules; I could likely burn down the mansion with ease." Patchouli responds. "And yet an attack of that level would only prove a mild inconvenience to Remilia. If you do not have the means to exploit a weakness of a Vampire you might as well not even try fighting them."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #513 on: October 03, 2019, 11:04:13 PM »
> "You could level the mansion!?  That's amazing!"
> Ask "Can we see it!?" like an enthusiastic kid

> After realizing our childish outbust say "Actually maybe Remilia wouldn't be as interested as we are"

> "The waterfall would still be extremely painful wouldn't it?  Not to mention the physical force of such a large volume of water falling from a great height, it might even pin her down.  I wonder if she would be willing to risk it for an object of interest placed behind the waterfall..."
> Smile devilishly as if we had cornered our dinner back in the day

> Make a mental note on there being something specific about sunlight that harms vampires

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #514 on: October 04, 2019, 02:45:16 PM »
> "You could level the mansion!?  That's amazing!"
> Ask "Can we see it!?" like an enthusiastic kid

> After realizing our childish outbust say "Actually maybe Remilia wouldn't be as interested as we are"

> "The waterfall would still be extremely painful wouldn't it?  Not to mention the physical force of such a large volume of water falling from a great height, it might even pin her down.  I wonder if she would be willing to risk it for an object of interest placed behind the waterfall..."
> Smile devilishly as if we had cornered our dinner back in the day

> Make a mental note on there being something specific about sunlight that harms vampires

> "I can only perform my greatest magics when I am in peak condition." Patchouli says. "And if I were to do so; I would not have the energy to send Koakuma to Makai. However yes, if I were to actually cast a Royal Flare within the mansion, I would burn it to the ground."

> Patcouli holds out her hands in front of her, with a small gap.

> "Although I suppose there is no harm in showing you the basest version of my Sun-Sign magic."

> The witch seems to focus intently for a few moments, chanting quietly under her breath; her purple eyes taking on a yellow hue. Then, a small ball of intense flames forms within the gap between her hands. It dosen't at all look like regular fire, and is giving off an intense heat.

> Patchouli dispells the sphere after only a few seconds, and with the heat you could feel from it, you get the impression even such a small sphere could have made the books catch fire if it was around much longer.

> "There is a reason why Remilia keeps me around; after all." Patchouli states, sounding a little proud of herself. "The Mistress only keeps the company of those she sees worth it. Myself; Lady Sakuya and even Miss Meiling are all exceptional in our own ways."

> "If you were able to get past said waterfall to hide something there to begin with, there would either be a way around the water, or it couldn't be that forceful to begin with." Patchouli responds in a mildly condescending tone. She doesn't seem too interested in this topic,  flicking through a new book as if looking for something.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2019, 03:49:13 PM »
> Whisper "Keeps you around ... worth it?"
> Ask "But aren't you all like her best friends?  That's not how think about your friends" in a somewhat sad tone

> Say "Well the water wouldn't weaken me!  You forget about Youkai Strength!" like a child who's been told they aren't strong enough

> "If we're going to take out sneaky Elis we need to 'borrow' a few pages from her book!"  Wink upon saying borrow
> "We might not be able to beat her in raw strength but that's not a problem if we approach this a different way.  What if we trick her into eliminating herself?  Or having an 'accident' hee hee!"

> "Back to the issue at hand though, do you think you can send Koa to Makai today?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #516 on: October 05, 2019, 07:00:07 PM »
> Whisper "Keeps you around ... worth it?"
> Ask "But aren't you all like her best friends?  That's not how think about your friends" in a somewhat sad tone

> Say "Well the water wouldn't weaken me!  You forget about Youkai Strength!" like a child who's been told they aren't strong enough

> "If we're going to take out sneaky Elis we need to 'borrow' a few pages from her book!"  Wink upon saying borrow
> "We might not be able to beat her in raw strength but that's not a problem if we approach this a different way.  What if we trick her into eliminating herself?  Or having an 'accident' hee hee!"

> "Back to the issue at hand though, do you think you can send Koa to Makai today?"

> "This is how things are from the place that Lady Remilia is from; and for people of her status. People where Remilia comes from are judged quite heavily on the company they keep. Besides; is it wrong for a Mistress to want capable servants?" Patchouli responds.

> "The volume of water falling from the height it does would crush even a youkai not suited to water." the witch says in a matter-of-fact tone. "It is not a matter of strength, it is a force of nature."

> The witch picks up the book she was flicking through. "I found the Incanations. It is not one I have memorized." Patchouli remarks, before she turns to Koakuma.

> "Can you get the reagents required for the ritual?" she asks. Koakuma nods and flies off quickly.

> "I will need more room, can you move the tabel and chair to the edge of the clearing?" the witch asks. "Physical labor can quite easily cause my conditions to flare up; and if that occurs I shall not be able to chant the incantations."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #517 on: October 06, 2019, 01:13:16 AM »
> "Certainly, anything else we can do to help?"

> Move the table and chair aside

> Maybe the waterfall isn't going to work unless we somehow block it's flow...
> When we get a free moment or when Patchouli is distracted with preparations or casting communicate discreetly with Alice
> "Say, you know those dolls with gunpowder you're good at making?  Do you think you could make one that causes a real non magical explosion, like lethal stuff not danmaku?  Something that level an area around the size of your house?"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #518 on: October 06, 2019, 08:38:51 AM »

> When we get a free moment or when Patchouli is distracted with preparations or casting communicate discreetly with Alice
> "Say, you know those dolls with gunpowder you're good at making?  Do you think you could make one that causes a real non magical explosion, like lethal stuff not danmaku?  Something that level an area around the size of your house?"

// If I am not misunderstanding it - sorry if I am and please do correct me   - this "Bait&Trap Waterfall Trap" is a effective set-up due to "Exploiting Weaknesses" but on its own it would be incomplete leaving those involved surspringly vulnerable or even gettig caught in a dangerous double-edged, by Patchouli's counsel, and could get even more dangerous //.

> Discreetly as mentioned: " Oh-oh, Miss Alice,  not as means to level something house-big, rather as a way to naturally block, build up and release water pressure as a possible way to fight off Elis".
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 12:59:49 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #519 on: October 06, 2019, 03:59:13 PM »
> We actually want to level something house-big, like loose  rocks close to the river.  We want to block the water temporarily by causing a landslide upstream.  Think like a temporary dam that will overflow after a short time

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #520 on: October 07, 2019, 09:02:33 PM »

> You move the furniture aside, but Patchouli dosen't ask anything else.

> "... Why on Earth..." Alice starts to respond

// If I am not misunderstanding it - sorry if I am and please do correct me   - this "Bait&Trap Waterfall Trap" is a effective set-up due to "Exploiting Weaknesses" but on its own it would be incomplete leaving those involved surspringly vulnerable or even gettig caught in a dangerous double-edged, by Patchouli's counsel, and could get even more dangerous //.

> Discreetly as mentioed: " Oh-oh, Miss Alice,  not as means to level something house-big, rather as a way to naturally block, build up and release water pressure as a possible way to fight off Elis".

> "It would probably be better to speak with the Kappa for matters concerning water. Water can render gunpowder useless anyway." Alice responds.

> Koakuma returns with several vials, and Patchouli starts making a large pentagram on the ground with what seems to be ash and blood from the vials. Within segments of the pentagram she also draws ornate symbols that you go not recognise.

> "Anyone who is wishing to go to Makai; step into the center of the Pentragram." Patchouli says, indicating the central point. "I recommend you stay still inside it. I presume you'll return to the point Koakuma was at when I initially summoned her; but I could easily be wrong on that assumption. I shall set the magic to automatically recall Koakuma thirty seconds after she has acquired Gungir, or after two hours. Anyone who wishes to return should stay in contact with her when the magic to return her begins to take effect."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
>Turn to Kogasa
>"You're going to be okay, right?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2019, 03:36:00 AM »
> Whisper to Alice "Just an idea on trying to setup a trap for Elis, sorry for bothering you.  If you come up with a better idea on how to take her out let me know"

> "Maybe give her a pocket watch?  So they know how much time they have left"  // Non-blocking, if there is no pocket watch available continue as normal

> Nod as if saying 'go ahead'

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2019, 03:50:48 AM »
>Don't skip to them leaving, though.

//I have a final sentence I want to say to Kogasa after she responds.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2019, 03:29:44 AM »
// Not to spook,on the contrary,but I really hope this does not turn out as sending Koakuma&Kogasa in Makai,even for just 2-hours at the longest, with  :ohdear:  fewer team-mates and lower support they(and,indirectly,we) need causing great missed chances or even troublesome repercussions ...  And so this kind of reply so far... //

> " Oh-oh ,before the Temporary Makai-Departure,could there be some way to have some communication or tracking between us here and them there ? "

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #525 on: October 12, 2019, 10:31:10 PM »
>Turn to Kogasa
>"You're going to be okay, right?"

> "I should be." Kogasa says. "I'm... surprisingly strong you know!"

> Whisper to Alice "Just an idea on trying to setup a trap for Elis, sorry for bothering you.  If you come up with a better idea on how to take her out let me know"

> "Maybe give her a pocket watch?  So they know how much time they have left"  // Non-blocking, if there is no pocket watch available continue as normal

> There is no response from Alice.

> "I am able to relay the time to Koakuma." Patchouli remarks.

// Not to spook,on the contrary,but I really hope this does not turn out as sending Koakuma&Kogasa in Makai,even for just 2-hours at the longest, with  :ohdear:  fewer team-mates and lower support they(and,indirectly,we) need causing great missed chances or even troublesome repercussions ...  And so this kind of reply so far... //

> " Oh-oh ,before the Temporary Makai-Departure,could there be some way to have some communication or tracking between us here and them there ? "

> "I can stay in communication with my familiar." Patchouli says.  "A Master must be able to give commands even while their familiar is performing a task elsewhere."

[Are you guys intending to go with Kogasa/Koakuma or not? And are you wanting to control Kogasa to scout if you do not intend to send Rumia?]

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #526 on: October 12, 2019, 10:51:23 PM »
[Are you guys intending to go with Kogasa/Koakuma or not? And are you wanting to control Kogasa to scout if you do not intend to send Rumia?]
//Didn't even realize such was an option.
//Would it be possible to have split control if we wanted to control Kogasa? (As in, specifying some actions for Kogasa and some for Rumia?)

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2019, 12:38:26 AM »
// Rumia should go with them if possible, then we can keep things simple instead of splitting control

// I'm worried about the two of them alone, whereas if we go everyone else stays with Patchouli who can surely protect them if it comes to it.  We can also let Yumeko in on the situation and hear their side of the investigation
// By going we can simultaneously stay in contact with Patchouli/SDM and Alice/Eientei whereas if we stayed we'd be forced to wait around at the SDM if we don't want to lose contact with Kogasa and Koakuma

> Step up to the Magic Circle
> "If it isn't an inconvenience I'd like to assist with the investigation"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #528 on: October 13, 2019, 12:44:32 AM »
>Do not step into the magic circle or say that.

//We need to stay and watch over Mayina. I do not trust him being away from our supervision for an extended amount of time. Plus there are other things to investigate in Gensokyo.
//If we have the option to control Kogasa though, I'd be open to that, especially if we were allowed to control both characters in parallel.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #529 on: October 13, 2019, 12:57:33 AM »
// We can entrust him to Patchouli, Mayina can be her new temporary assistant and shes certainly strong enough to keep him from running away

// Also we can tell Pathcouli that if he does something that gets us or Koakuma killed Mayina will be hers to do with as she sees fit

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #530 on: October 13, 2019, 01:00:44 AM »
//Eh, not sold on the idea.

//I'll wait to see if Rai will allow us to split control before seriously considering ideas that involve not supervising Mayina.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #531 on: October 13, 2019, 01:13:28 AM »
// Why don't we first just ask Patchouli if she can keep him in the library

> Step up to Patchouli to talk discreetly
> "Miss Patchouli, if I were to go with Koakuma and Kogasa would you be able to confine the daemon I came in with to the library?  If its too much trouble then don't worry about it"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #532 on: October 13, 2019, 01:44:42 AM »

> "Miss Patchouli, if I were to go with Koakuma and Kogasa would you be able to confine the daemon I came in with to the library?  If its too much trouble then don't worry about it"
>Let's save this for now until we have a more concrete plan.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #533 on: October 13, 2019, 04:34:13 AM »
// I disagree, its just an inquiry we don't lose anything

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #534 on: October 15, 2019, 08:25:09 PM »
Going to parse Tom's question because it's a question and dosen't harm anyone asking IC.

> "That entirely depends how powerful he is, although without a Master I'd be fairly confident even the fairies could restrain him if need be." Patchouli responds.

--

// As for control; the options are basically the following:

1: Go with Kogasa/Koakuma and control Rumia

2: Do not send Rumia; control Kogasa

3: Do not send Rumia; have the events happen off-screen and Kogasa/Koakuma report back.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #535 on: October 15, 2019, 08:58:38 PM »
//Okay, in the case of option 2, would it be exclusive control over Kogasa or will we still be able to control Rumia at the same time?

Branneg Xy

(Polished Reply in) Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #536 on: October 17, 2019, 12:06:40 AM »
//Okay, in the case of option 2, would it be exclusive control over Kogasa or will we still be able to control Rumia at the same time?

> Give a meaningful look with a soft whisper to our current group including Flandr,Riga Comm. Doll and even Sumireko and then finally To Patchouli  by  saying: (//POLISHED//)  ''Aah,  to be safe, would it still be 2 hours even with 3, Kokakuma, Kogasa as Umbrella and myself, without further strain on you, Miss Patchouli,  or drawing more attention since more energies would be needed"

// The Glitching Font-Size is still happening, just a reminder.
More importantly: we should await at least 4+Replies (Most of Players and Raikaria ) //.

//(POLISHED REPLIES) In any instance it is a span of time of 2 Hours+ The Report.  // The upsides for sending Kogasa-Main and Koakuma Main-Assist in Makai with  Rumia Alt-Main(in Gensokyo)  are less chances of Alerting Elis,Sariel(though it is not yet revealed) and  the " Lesser Assaulting Heretics Defeated by Rumia Group" and to top it off:  better "covert -ops" and more "smoothness" in commands and discussions IC and OC with the Gensokyo-Side still available through Rumia // .

//(These details could be summarized up to avoid over-thinking/complication) ...
 However it would be somehow better  for Rumia to go with them - in both cases we have to communicate to Alice&Wriggle,Rumia's Group to give and receive the necessary recommendations-  since there   does not seem to be matter of Great Concern/Interest (until the Sundown is near)//.

// It would be even better if Kogasa is to be Carried by Rumia as  "Unfolded and Covering"  tagging along with, as was explained by Koakuma, Remilia and Patchouli,an anonymous Koa who could just be contracted and accompanyning her "employer(s).//

// Boons&Plans could be/are the split-ups&investigations which could be more fruitful for a  "(demi)-covert-ops trio"  IF  went through up rightly./////The" 3io"would still be covert&operarive&"retrieving" (Gungir or Intel or Possibly Makai Important Reunion or Meet-Ups)  //// Of course  Tallinn, UNLESS Alice gives Confirmation that it is more Untraceable/Unsupectable than not in her Former Homeland  for Makaians incl. the "no Beacon for Materializing ", (Alice's Communication Doll) should Be temporarily given up LEST HIGH-RISKING  for Alice-Grimoire, Gensokyo and Artifacts,Unveiling the Importance especially by her " Rehabilitating Unsealing",Pure Clean Relations with Makai.. //
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 01:04:18 AM by Branneg Xy »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #537 on: October 17, 2019, 02:56:44 PM »
// I agree with Branneg that Rumia should go with Koakuma and Kogasa to Makai

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #538 on: October 21, 2019, 08:42:17 PM »

// Since events would occur in different places; you would control Kogasa first [Also Rumia would likely just be waiting for Kogasa anyway I imagine]

> Give a meaningful look with a soft whisper to our current group including Flandre ,Tsalinn Comm. Doll and even Sumireko and then finally To Patchouli  by  saying: (//POLISHED//)  ''Aah,  to be safe, would it still be 2 hours even with 3, Kokakuma, Kogasa as Umbrella and myself, without further strain on you, Miss Patchouli,  or drawing more attetion since more energies would be needed?"

// The Glitching Font-Size is still happening, just a reminder.
More impimportantly: we should await at least 4+Replies (Most of Players and Raikaria ) //.

//(POLISHED REPLIES) In any instance it is a span of time of 2 Hours+ The Report. 

// The upsides for sending Kogasa-Main and Koakuma Main-Assist in Makai with  Rumia Alt-Main(in Gensokyo)  are less chances of Alerting Elis,Sariel(though it is not yet revealed) and  the " Lesser Assaulting Heretics Defeated by Rumia Group" and to top it off:  better "covert -ops" and more "smoothness" in commands and discussions IC and OC with the Gensokyo-Side still available through Rumia // .

//(These details could be summarized up to avoid over-thinking/complication) ...
 However it would be somehow better  for Rumia to go with them - in both cases we have to communicate to Alice&Wriggle,Rumia's Group to give and receive the necessary recommendations-  since there   does not seem to be matter of Great Concern/Interest (until the Sundown is near).

// It would be even better if Kogasa is to be Carried by Rumia as  "Unfolded and Covering"  with, as was hinted by Koakuma, Remilia and Patchouli anonymous Koa who could just be contracted and accompanyning her "employer(s).//   

// Boons&Plans could be/are the split-ups&investigations which could be more fruitfu for "demi-covert-ops trio"  IF  went through up rightly.///

//The" 3io"would still be covert&operarive&"retrieving" (Gungir or Intel or Possibly Makai Important Reunion or Meet-Ups)  //

// Of course  Tsalinn, UNLESS Alice gives Condirmation that it is more Untraceable/Unsupectable than not in her Former Homeland  for Makaians incl. the "no Beacon. for Materialazing, (Alice's Communication Doll) should Be temporarily given up  not risking putting leads to not only Alice-Grimoire, Gensokyo's Artifacts,Rumia's Importance especially by her " Rehabilitating Unsealing"... //

> "It would be more strenuous for me to transport another person." Patchouli replies. "But I am in relatively good health today."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #539 on: October 22, 2019, 07:35:25 AM »
// As there's no dual control Rumia should definitely go with them

> Approach Patchouli

> "If it's not an inconvenience then I'd like to accompany them"

> "About the daemon, could you keep him within the library until we get back?  He is indeed without a master."
> Whisper "Maybe he can be of use around the library while Koakuma is away?  He's a little uncooperative but you might be able to motivate him with  reward or punishment"

> Approach Kogasa and Koakuma after that