Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 242903 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2019, 10:31:44 PM »
> Look at Mayina
> "Of course you don't, however if you see something that interests you don't be shy and tell us.  I feel that all we've done is drag you around and get you mixed up in our affairs which has almost gotten you killed twice, so I want to make it up somehow"

> Look to the rest of the group
> "Then Misty Lake it is!"

> "I should be dead anyway..." he grumbles.

>"Should we make a backup location to meet in case we can't get there for some reason or another?"

> Add "And the back side of the SDM if Misty Lake is dangerous" instead of saying "Should we make a backup location to meet in case we can't get there for some reason or another?"

> "I... don't think the rear of the mansion would be much safer than the lake; considering the two are basically in the same place." Daiyousei points out.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2019, 11:00:57 PM »
>"what would be a good backup location if we can't meet at the lake for whatever reason, then?"

>Turn to Mayina
>"And don't say things like that."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2019, 11:04:21 PM »
> Add this to what we say to Mayina "cause ya' ain't dead till you're dead!"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #363 on: May 29, 2019, 05:18:20 AM »
{My Command-Reply was missed ,however I am going to take this opportunity for better explanations. }

> Look to Mystia"  Misty...do not feel down because we are setting right those rumours&suspicions about a part of Youkai&Fairies such as us who are openly doing for Gensokyo,while still being Youkai-like&Fairy-Like,when working together at the right time shaking with surprise up &down those great doubts...

>"... like we have done by helping the Human Village alongside Keine despite all the strong doubts at us".

>Look To Daiyousei: " I was thinking if the Misty Lake becomes  or appears unsafe while the Mansion or its back withstands,though yes : what other place  if the whole area is too dangerous ,at least for us ? Smart observation,Dai!

//No worries  :) . Rumia, any character and status  are and must justly be oblivious regarding  the retcon;my explanations are just for us  players being ready to be well-responsive to Sumireko,like we had started,and then some. //

// Better encounter Sekibanki in private, and sooner or later the rest of the "Grassroots Youkai Network) " lest we risk out "Villager-ing"//.

// More Importantly, after exiting the Bamboo Forest or if we have delayed the encounter possibly on the way to or back from Misty Lake/SDM  , the group(- Wriggle) is going to meet up an informed Sumireko wrongly thinking ,due to Mayina, we are either accomplices or being deceived...We could  start out  by again exchanging explanations , info ,no sneak ,this time adding presentations and ,if agreed,even invite her to accompany us for a time (of course she is not going to be allowed inside SDM unless she becomes  known there,an Incident Resolver or a SDM-friendly  vouches for her). //
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 05:33:47 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #364 on: May 29, 2019, 08:01:35 PM »
>"what would be a good backup location if we can't meet at the lake for whatever reason, then?"

>Turn to Mayina
>"And don't say things like that."

> Add this to what we say to Mayina "cause ya' ain't dead till you're dead!"

> "The Forest." Daiyousei says.

> "Near the Temple?" Kogasa suggests.

> "The Hakurei... uh... scorch marks?" Mystia asks.

> "I am only alive because Yumeko saw this fate as worse." Mayina responds. "What would you be if all your powers were taken from you?"

{My Command-Reply was missed ,however I am going to take this opportunity for better explanations. }

> Look to Mystia"  Misty...do not feel down because we are setting right those rumours&suspicions about a part of Youkai&Fairies such as us who are openly doing for Gensokyo,while still being Youkai-like&Fairy-Like,when working together at the right time shaking with surprise up &down those great doubts...

>"... like we have done by helping the Human Village alongside Keine despite all the strong doubts at us".

>Look To Daiyousei: " I was thinking if the Misty Lake becomes  or appears unsafe while the Mansion or its back withstands,though yes : what other place  if the whole area is too dangerous ,at least for us ? Smart observation,Dai!

//No worries  :) . Rumia, any character and status  are and must justly be oblivious regarding  the retcon;my explanations are just for us  players being ready to be well-responsive to Sumireko,like we had started,and then some. //

// Better encounter Sekibanki in private, and sooner or later the rest of the "Grassroots Youkai Network) " lest we risk out "Villager-ing"//.

// More Importantly, after exiting the Bamboo Forest or if we have delayed the encounter possibly on the way to or back from Misty Lake/SDM  , the group(- Wriggle) is going to meet up an informed Sumireko wrongly thinking ,due to Mayina, we are either accomplices or being deceived...We could  start out  by again exchanging explanations , info ,no sneak ,this time adding presentations and ,if agreed,even invite her to accompany us for a time (of course she is not going to be allowed inside SDM unless she becomes  known there,an Incident Resolver or a SDM-friendly  vouches for her). //

// My bad, I forgot about the part that was an actual action nestled in the middle when posting. It would be easier if non-actions were kept together, instead of sandwiching actions between queries.

> Mystia makes a small chirping noise. "I guess you're right there... but it doesn't stop me being a little envious of Kogasa."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #365 on: May 29, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »
>"No, not the Hakurei Shrine, that would be suicide... And didn't the Temple kick us out before?"
>"Forest might be a good bet then, but it's very big... was there a specific part you had in mind, Daiyousei?"

>Turn to Mayina
>Hands on hips.
>"Even if I was powerless, I'd still be alive and I'd still have a life to live."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #366 on: May 30, 2019, 12:42:37 AM »
// Time for a motivational act for Mayina

> "And I do know what it's like to have your powers removed!"
> Point at our ribbon and look a upset
> "Even worse I remember nothing about what I could possiblely have done to deserve this fate!"
> Turn around and hold our head as if trying to compose ourselves
> "Knowing what led to your punishment, however unfair the punishment might be is infinitely more bearable than being punished for an unknown crime you have no memory of committing"
> Turn around and face Mayina eye to eye this time looking sad
> "Losing your memories is like dying ... would you even be the same person?"
> Look at him expecting an honest and truthful answer

> Regardless of his answer afterwards say "Yet I still have the desire to live ... to be with my friends, help them when in need and have a good time"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #367 on: May 31, 2019, 09:40:26 PM »
>"No, not the Hakurei Shrine, that would be suicide... And didn't the Temple kick us out before?"
>"Forest might be a good bet then, but it's very big... was there a specific part you had in mind, Daiyousei?"

>Turn to Mayina
>Hands on hips.
>"Even if I was powerless, I'd still be alive and I'd still have a life to live."

> "Yes; but there's the Light Fairies near it." Mystia remarks.

> "The Temple kicked us out of it, yes, but we could still use it as a landmark to gather near." Kogasa replies. "Also I doubt they'd chase me off given I live in the graveyard."

> "Maybe that place filled with all the fireflies that Wriggle spends a lot of time at." Daiyousei suggests.

> "You're not a daemon. You wouldn't understand." he groans.

// Time for a motivational act for Mayina

> "And I do know what it's like to have your powers removed!"
> Point at our ribbon and look a upset
> "Even worse I remember nothing about what I could possiblely have done to deserve this fate!"
> Turn around and hold our head as if trying to compose ourselves
> "Knowing what led to your punishment, however unfair the punishment might be is infinitely more bearable than being punished for an unknown crime you have no memory of committing"
> Turn around and face Mayina eye to eye this time looking sad
> "Losing your memories is like dying ... would you even be the same person?"
> Look at him expecting an honest and truthful answer

> Regardless of his answer afterwards say "Yet I still have the desire to live ... to be with my friends, help them when in need and have a good time"

> "You don't know. You don't remember what you lost. You know you had something because someone told you. It's not the same. Your memories being bound is a blessing."

> "Yes; the old you was essentially killed, and you were reborn anew. No memories, no powers, a new life. That is life and death in Makai. How we daemons live. Do you not understand? I am not a Youkai of Gensokyo. I am a daemon of Makai. We have different cultures, different faiths, different upbringings."

> A few sparks fly from Mayina's fingertips as he rants, and he looks at them curiously. Eirin looks up as well.

> "Great, I'm wasting what little magic I have left." he grumbled.

> "Or perhaps you are not as incompatible with our world as you may think." Eirin remarks. "Myself; Undonge and the Princess are not from Gensokyo either. While the difference is unlikely as drastic as Makai and Gensokyo, has any daemon actually ever seriously tried to get used to this realm? Giving up before even attempting seems foolish."

> The daemon scowled, looking at his fingertips again.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #368 on: May 31, 2019, 10:36:12 PM »
> Look somewhat sad and confused while saying this
> "If the old me was killed and I am a completely different person as you say why should I be punished not once, not twice but perpetually for a random dead person's crimes?  I don't think it gets more unfair that that!
> "Nothing will bring back that person, even if Eirin somehow made medicine to help me remember everything whats been done has been done, they are gone and will only be a memory.  Its a death more permanent than death itself, no afterlife or any form of continuing for you got to have a soul for either and memories have neither!"
> "What crime could p o s s i b l y warrant not only erasing that person from existence but perpetually punishing an innocent for eternity?  Even mass human eating would *only* lead to extermination for the Youkai itself!"

> Look as optimistic as we can
> "As depressing as even thinking about this is I try and show as much optimism as I can, that things will turn out for the better as long as I stay positive and keep investigating"
> "Show a fraction of the optimism and carefree spirit Gensokyo is known for and I'm sure things will work out"
> "For you're just suffering from a lack of magical energy, not a disease or some THING" point at ribbon "stuck on you that's limiting every aspect of your body that you can't even touch without burning yourself!"
> "I promise I'll do what I can to help you with magic in Gensokyo, even if it means bringing you mana crystals from Makai until something more permanent is found"

> Look as reassuring as we can
> "So what do you say?  Will you at least try to be more optimistic from now on?"
> If we feel comfortable with extending our hand  for some sort of handshake do so (only do this if he seems like he might be in a position to accept)

Branneg Xy

POLISHED-HIGHLIGHTED ★ :Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy&Magic
« Reply #369 on: June 01, 2019, 12:18:50 AM »
> "If the old me was killed and I am a completely different person as you say why should I be punished not once, not twice but perpetually for a random dead person's crimes?  I don't think it gets more unfair that that!
> "Nothing will bring back that person, even if Eirin somehow made medicine to help me remember everything whats been done has been done, they are gone and will only be a memory.  Its a death more permanent than death itself, no afterlife or any form of continuing for you got to have a soul for either and memories have neither!"
> "What crime could p o s s i b l y warrant not only erasing that person from existence but perpetually punishing an innocent for eternity?  Even mass human eating would *only* lead to extermination for the Youkai itself!"

> "As depressing as even thinking about this is I try and show as much optimism as I can, that things will turn out for the better as long as I stay positive and keep investigating"
> "Show a fraction of the optimism and carefree spirit Gensokyo is known for and I'm sure things will work out"
> "For you're just suffering from a lack of magical energy, not a disease or some THING" point at ribbon "stuck on you that's limiting every aspect of your body that you can't even touch without burning yourself!"
> "I promise I'll do what I can to help you with magic in Gensokyo"

> "So what do you say?  Will you at least try to be more optimistic from now on?"
> If we feel comfortable with extending our hand  for some sort of handshake do so (only do this if he seems like he might be in a position to accept)
:wikipedia: :o // { Even if this planning/replies are simplified, it is still cool and might be even better }
Alright so,both sort-of hide-outs and their paths should have at the very least decent interchangeability and convenience for our Team, ,possess some level of  smart spreading-out and/or misdirections ~~~>>>
AS MORE OF A 2ND THAN 1ST HIDDEN-ISH GATHERING LOC. :"Kogasa's surprising Place" is the Graveyard  next-to the Myouren Temple with its BYAKUREN'S BUDDHIST DAEMON BARRIER,though proven ineffective to unliving familiars/conduits and should just cause pause and then minor trouble to High Makaians  ; there might very  well be  Sticking-out as  a group of 7-8 ,but also if fewer ,AND THE MYOUREN-STANDINGS ARE ACTUALLY among Neutral-Annoyance-Unfriendly (save for Kyouko&Chances for Reliable Acquaintances by her) UNTIL  WE MANAGE TO WORK THEM UP.
AS MORE OF A 1ST THAN 2ND QUALITY LOC. :
"Daiyousei's suggestion to Wriggle's Fireflies Gathering&Passages "with Wriggle conceding her approval,directions,advices ; GUARANTEED WE   COMMUNICATE WITH HER AND WILL NEED HER PRESENCE for best terrain knowledge+practice ; MAIN less trackabilty,higher smarter Gathering&Spreading&Return and Sharper Reactions  .
*These points are freely applicable to any Place/Movement/Instances who needs those,or close enough,standards*

> Wait out for responses minding not to edge over the limit that Daemon , Mayina , instead be focused and seek collaboration about "Helping  him  Comprehend&Acclimate to Gensokyo&Linked Places"  and only then ,when our bets are fairly hedged, "Help him to be sustained by a new magic/magic-like source "

> After that ,Cheerful Sage Nod  to Daiyousei,Wriggle,Kogasa&Mystia :" We could have more than 1 sort-of-hide-out both,even temporary ones if the measures call for them and we are not clumsy,especially that Tiny Forest of Fireflies and the Myourens' Graveyard as a Land-Mark .

>" Their importance is  : they are to be fairly hidden&hard-to-reach -not much for us though!ahahah!-&  -to-flee-to-from&friendly,even if we should still remain justly jumpy to counterattack launched or inflicted and any strange occurences,apt to be organized and have
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:03:14 AM by Branneg Xy »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #370 on: June 02, 2019, 04:22:18 PM »
// { Even if this planning/replies are simplified, it is still cool and could even  more effective }
Both hide-outs and pathing could/might be excellent as interchangeability when necessary to have more convenience, back-ups,spreading out and/or misdirections~~~>>> "Kogasa's surprising places" (s at the Myouren Temple'sGraveyard AND its outer reaches OR any passages&stops  between those,being a group of 7-8 but even if we are down to 4-5;*this should be valid regardless)AND "Daiyousei's to Wriggle's Fireflies Gathering or Linked ",Wriggle grants her approval and we are able to Reach&Gather,if only relatively minor trackability is the main concern(*this should be valid for every and any instances*),without her yet,to hide-out.

> Wait out for responses without edging over the limit that Daemon , Mayina , like "Helping to him to Do A Convenient Acclimation to Gensokyo(or Linked) and only then ,when our bets are hedged, supply him by a Trusted or magic-like source of power.

> After that ,Cheerful Nod Sage to Daiyouse,Wriggle,Kogasa&Mystia :" We could have more than 1 sort-of-hide-out both,even temporary ones if the measures call for them and we are not clumsy,especially that Tiny Forest of Fireflies and the Myourens' Graveyard as a Land-Mark .

>" Their importance is  : they are to be fairly hidden&hard-to-reach -not much for us though!ahahah!-&  -to-flee-to-from&friendly,even if we should still remain justly jumpy to counterattack launched or inflicted and any strange occurences,apt to be organized and have
//They're Not really hideouts, just backup places to meet.
>If Branneg doesn't respond to address this, change any mention of hideout to reflect such

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #371 on: June 06, 2019, 08:05:59 PM »
[Been ill; sorry for delays]

> "I promise I'll do what I can to help you with magic in Gensokyo, even if it means bringing you mana crystals from Makai until something more permanent is found"

> "I was willing involved in a plot to dethrone the Creator Goddess of my dimension. Can you think of a more severe crime; Youkai?" Mayina says.

> The Deamon grunts. "If you'll shut up and stop pestering me I guess I can complain a little less. How does that sound?"

// { Even if this planning/replies are simplified, it is still cool and could even  more effective }
Both hide-outs and pathing could/might be excellent as interchangeability when necessary to have more convenience, back-ups,spreading out and/or misdirections~~~>>> "Kogasa's surprising places" (s at the Myouren Temple'sGraveyard AND its outer reaches OR any passages&stops  between those,being a group of 7-8 but even if we are down to 4-5;*this should be valid regardless)AND "Daiyousei's to Wriggle's Fireflies Gathering or Linked ",Wriggle grants her approval and we are able to Reach&Gather,if only relatively minor trackability is the main concern(*this should be valid for every and any instances*),without her yet,to hide-out.

> Wait out for responses without edging over the limit that Daemon , Mayina , like "Helping to him to Do A Convenient Acclimation to Gensokyo(or Linked) and only then ,when our bets are hedged, supply him by a Trusted or magic-like source of power.

> After that ,Cheerful Nod Sage to Daiyouse,Wriggle,Kogasa&Mystia :" We could have more than 1 sort-of-hide-out both,even temporary ones if the measures call for them and we are not clumsy,especially that Tiny Forest of Fireflies and the Myourens' Graveyard as a Land-Mark .

> "There's not many places in Gensokyo that are hard for Youkai and Fairies to reach." Mystia says. "And those that are hard to reach are hard for us to reach as well."

> "But the firefly grove is hidden in the forest, it takes more effort to find than a graveyard." Wriggle says.

> "Even humans go there!" Kogasa points out happily... not helping her own case.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #372 on: June 06, 2019, 08:24:08 PM »
> "Alright, I guess that's fair...  Don't be so hard on yourself though, you didn't know the extent of your master's plan, you were just scouting and don't get me wrong I do understand why you'd angry with the state of Makai, especially after seeing what Gensokyo looks like"
> "What you said makes me legitimately wonder what could have happened with me..."
> Turn to Eirin
> "Would you happen know anyone who would remember incidents that happened a long time ago?  Like before the spell card rules"

Branneg Xy

"POLISHIGHLIGHT" :Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #373 on: June 10, 2019, 05:57:38 AM »
// This is not a new post but rather a Need Polishing&Highlighting of half of my previous one marked ""+-----+"" at start&end ,which has already been Edited ,whilst Waiting&Praying for Raikaria to get well from his illness among his responsibilities //

// Oh Heavens, I also typed and left too quickly for " ...Nod Sage to ... " rather than " Sage Nod to ... " //

+-----+ // { Even if this planning/replies are simplified, it is still cool and might be even better }
Alright so,both sort-of hide-outs and their paths should have at the very least decent interchangeability and convenience for our Team, ,possess some level of  smart spreading-out and/or misdirections ~~~>>>
AS MORE OF A 2ND THAN 1ST HIDDEN-ISH GATHERING LOC. :"Kogasa's surprising Place" is the Graveyard  next-to the Myouren Temple with its BYAKUREN'S BUDDHIST DAEMON BARRIER,though proven ineffective to unliving familiars/conduits and should just cause pause and then minor trouble to High Makaians  ; there might very  well be  Sticking-out as  a group of 7-8 ,but also if fewer ,AND THE MYOUREN-STANDINGS ARE ACTUALLY among Neutral-Annoyance-Unfriendly (save for Kyouko&Chances for Reliable Acquaintances by her) UNTIL  WE MANAGE TO WORK THEM UP.
AS MORE OF A 1ST THAN 2ND QUALITY LOC. :
"Daiyousei's suggestion to Wriggle's Fireflies Gathering&Passages "with Wriggle conceding her approval,directions,advices ; GUARANTEED WE   COMMUNICATE WITH HER AND WILL NEED HER PRESENCE for best terrain knowledge+practice ; MAIN less trackabilty,higher smarter Gathering&Spreading&Return and Sharper Reactions  .
*These points are freely applicable to any Place/Movement/Instances who needs those,or close enough,standards*

> Wait out for responses minding not to edge over the limit that Daemon , Mayina , instead be focused and seek collaboration about "Helping  him  Comprehend&Acclimate to Gensokyo&Linked Places"  and only then ,when our bets are fairly hedged, "Help him to be sustained by a new magic/magic-like source " . +-----+
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:06:28 AM by Branneg Xy »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2019, 09:20:20 PM »
> "Alright, I guess that's fair...  Don't be so hard on yourself though, you didn't know the extent of your master's plan, you were just scouting and don't get me wrong I do understand why you'd angry with the state of Makai, especially after seeing what Gensokyo looks like"
> "What you said makes me legitimately wonder what could have happened with me..."
> Turn to Eirin
> "Would you happen know anyone who would remember incidents that happened a long time ago?  Like before the spell card rules"

> "Scouting for weapons to use to bring down a Goddess." Mayina states. "A divine tool like that Grimoire may have the power to contest even Shinki's magic. Especially if her unwillingness to do what must be done stops her using her full power."

> "Well; I know history well, but not of this world; I know the history of the Moon." Eirin says. "As for history of Gensokyo? There's Keine, who is a historian by nature. Akyuu, the chronicler of Gensokyo's history. But those two are Humans. I suppose the Tengu should be quite knowledgeable as the Crows gather information as their jobs, as well as any long-lived Youkai. Tewi may even be quite knowledgeable, if you can convince her to actually talk on such a topic. There's also Fuji..."

> Kaguya gives Eirin a somewhat dirty look, and she stops.

> "Fujiwara no Mokou." Alice says. "She's probably the one Keine mentioned before. She's an Immortal."

> "I would rather you refrain from mentioning that girl in my household." Kaguya says in an annoyed tone.

> "Regardless; the one who would in all liklihood know Gensokyo's history better than anyone is Yukari Yakumo." Eirin concludes. "Given she had at least a very significant hand in it's very creation."

// This is not a new post but rather a Need Polishing&Highlighting of half of my previous one marked ""+-----+"" at start&end ,which has already been Edited ,whilst Waiting&Praying for Raikaria to get well from his illness among his responsibilities //

The combo of being ill then having to catch up on life things after you are no longer ill :/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 09:23:50 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2019, 05:50:23 AM »
> "Well I don't think your master to has to Shinki's daughter's book, that's something Marisa would do... that's just mean and Alice doesn't even live there or take part in what happens there, why should she be punished for something that's not her fault"
> "From what I know the humans managed to wipe out all Youkai and even gods in the outside world without even using magic... whatever they did must have been powerful"

> "We should probably get going, thank you for helping Sakuya and for letting us stay for tea.  I hope you find the Makaian apple interesting in your experiments"
> Once everyone's ready head off for Misty Lake

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2019, 06:10:53 AM »
>Don't leave just yet.
>"Just to be clear: We all know what to do and where to go in the event things go bad, right?"

//Did we ever concretely decide on a safe location to meet up? I know like three ideas were suggested but was there ever one decided on between Rumia and everyone else?

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2019, 02:51:52 PM »
// Yep, Misty Lake and if not, near Myouren Temple

Branneg Xy

« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2019, 02:10:41 AM »
// Yep, Misty Lake and if not, near Myouren Temple
/Right-o Mysty Lake and Myouren Temple Graveyard(both are too Vulnerable fo a group like ours,even reduced,especially the 2nd one,at least for the current Knowledge/Situation)//.

//  Then it Converted to check out(by Daiyousei)more discreet passages/zones within those above with an earnable mostly-safe(added by me,so to make the reply easier to be found,is the aim of earning entrance to Inner,or Intermediate ,Myouren Temple) //.

//Finally there's the Grand Addition,for it is the most discreet once navigated ,of  the Forest of Magic's Firefly Groove by Wriggle
(Rumia's Closest Friend) //.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #379 on: June 16, 2019, 10:08:50 PM »
> "Well I don't think your master to has to Shinki's daughter's book, that's something Marisa would do... that's just mean and Alice doesn't even live there or take part in what happens there, why should she be punished for something that's not her fault"
> "From what I know the humans managed to wipe out all Youkai and even gods in the outside world without even using magic... whatever they did must have been powerful"

> "It indeed is something Marisa does... that's why the Grimoire is locked." Alice says.

> "Technology." Eirin remarks. "That and a lack of belief in youkai and magic existing, which weakens magic."

>Don't leave just yet.
>"Just to be clear: We all know what to do and where to go in the event things go bad, right?"

//Did we ever concretely decide on a safe location to meet up? I know like three ideas were suggested but was there ever one decided on between Rumia and everyone else?

> "Head to the Misty Lake; if it's safe there, because of those vampires on our side." Mystia says.

> "Graveyard if it's not safe there." Kogasa adds.

> "And my Grove if that also isn't safe." Wriggle finishes.

> "We should probably get going, thank you for helping Sakuya and for letting us stay for tea.  I hope you find the Makaian apple interesting in your experiments"
> Once everyone's ready head off for Misty Lake

> "I am a doctor; it is my duty to aid the injured." Eirin insists. "There is no need to thank me."

> "And you made my morning more interesting." Kaguya remarks.

>  You; Mayina; Daiyousei; Cirno; Mystia and Kogasa leave Eientei; following the path out. Wriggle stays behind with Alice. You also take the communication doll called Riga.

--

> You and the others head out of the Bamboo Forest, following the trail from Eientei, having no mishaps while doing so. You are very careful to stick to the path however, given the name of the Forest. You mark Eientei's location, although when you leave the Bamboo Forest, it vanishes. It is nearing midday.

> As you head towards the Scarlet Mansion, you notice an unusual sight. A flying Human. That you don't recognize. She sticks out like a sore thumb as well with her somewhat flamboyant appearance, complete with a cape, and bright purple clothing.

> Upon noticeing your group; what seems to be... cards fly out of her pocket and start swirling around her, as she floats up and looks down upon you.

> Sumireko Usami
> Torn Between Dream and Reality

> "Oh my, they're even here in the Dream Utopia of Gensokyo." the girl says.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2019, 10:31:10 PM »
>Wave
>"Hi there. We come in peace. Don't mind the demon that's with us, he's no longer with the others. I'm Rumia, who might you be?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #381 on: June 17, 2019, 07:47:46 AM »
// That sounds out of place, this isn't Space Invaders ~ Light and Darkness.  We have no idea she's an outsider nor that she even knows what a daemon is
> Don't say the above

> "Hi there!  I'm Rumia!"
> Introduce the rest of our group (or let them introduce themselves)
> "And who might you be?"
> Keep a cheery childish face the whole time while talking to her

> Also add sidequest to investigate or figure out what Eirin calls "technology" is, as it sounds very dangerous and we can't let the heretics get their hands on it

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #382 on: June 17, 2019, 08:28:46 AM »
>Do say the part about the demon/Mayina. She did say 'they' so she might attack us by association if we don't address it.

//Also worth noting that we can infer that she isn't from gensokyo, since she said "they're even here in gensokyo" :P

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #383 on: June 17, 2019, 09:16:18 AM »
// I doubt Rumia has ever met an outsider so I doubt she'd directly come to that conclusion, it would be much more likely to suspect she's Makaian or some weirdo human that learned magic.  Wizards *do* go to Makai to practice and get stronger from the magical energy after all.
// So a good in-character strategy would be to cheerfully and indirectly test and see if shes heretic with certain key questions (among other general questions we actually want to ask her)

Branneg Xy

« Reply #384 on: June 18, 2019, 12:11:10 AM »
> After introductions unless cut short: " Hey Miss(her name) , may we know where do you come from ? Not from Gensokyo or Makai? "

> Then add:"That,uh?No worries if you are referring to Mayina, he was 1 among those Makaians who are trying and raiding Gensokyo&Close-By and yet he is no longer so since he ended up powerless,was left into my custody and he is sticking close for rehabilitaton&adaption here!".

> " ...But, from what you are saying,  not just  Gensokyo and Close-By are involved,right ? "
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:20:58 PM by Branneg Xy »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #385 on: June 18, 2019, 12:00:38 PM »
> Don't ask the outsider part, Just general inquiry on where she might be from

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #386 on: June 18, 2019, 10:58:48 PM »
// That sounds out of place, this isn't Space Invaders ~ Light and Darkness.  We have no idea she's an outsider nor that she even knows what a daemon is
> Don't say the above

> "Hi there!  I'm Rumia!"
> Introduce the rest of our group (or let them introduce themselves)

> Don't mind the demon that's with us, he's no longer with the others. I'm Rumia, who might you be?"

> "And who might you be?"
> Keep a cheery childish face the whole time while talking to her

> Also add sidequest to investigate or figure out what Eirin calls "technology" is, as it sounds very dangerous and we can't let the heretics get their hands on it

> The human stays on guard as you introduce yoursef; and the others; minus Mayina, follow.

> When you mention he is not with the others, the human looks confused.

> "Not with the others? Well; assuming that's the truth, that means Gensokyo isn't the cause. And the mention of 'the others' means Gensokyo is also probably under attack..."

> The cards fly back into the girl's pocket.

> "Sumireko Usami." the girl says. "President of the Secret Sealing Club."

// You know if it has anything to do with Technology; it's best to ask the Kappa.

> After introductions unless cut short: " Hey Miss(her name) , may we know where do you come from ? Not from Gensokyo or Makai? "

> Then add:"That,uh?No worries if you are referring to Mayina, he was 1 among those Makaians who are trying and raiding Gensokyo&Close-By and yet he is no longer so since he ended up powerless,was left into my custody and he is sticking close for rehabilitaton&adaption here!".

> " ...But, from what you are saying,  not just  Gensokyo and Close-By are involved,right ? "

> "I'm from the Outside World. Well; technically I'm still there, but my consciousness enters Gensokyo when I dream after some events a little while ago." Sumireko states.

> "What's a Makai?" she asks; tilting her head.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #387 on: June 19, 2019, 04:07:28 AM »
>"You're an outsider? That's cool. What's the outside world like?"
>"Oh, and Makai is the demon realm that's full of toxic air. However, magicians like to train there because it's chock full of stuff that benefits magic. Some rogue faction from there has been causing trouble recently."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #388 on: June 19, 2019, 01:49:04 PM »
> "I don't want to overwhelm you with too many questions, considering we just met but I've heard there's no magic or Youkai in the outside world due to something called technology, how can something cause extinction like that?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #389 on: June 19, 2019, 10:41:57 PM »
>"You're an outsider? That's cool. What's the outside world like?"
>"Oh, and Makai is the demon realm that's full of toxic air. However, magicians like to train there because it's chock full of stuff that benefits magic. Some rogue faction from there has been causing trouble recently."

> "It would be difficult to explain it, since it's filled with things you have never seen before. It's filled with massive cities with buildings that touch the skies, in contrast to the small human villiage that exists here." the girl replies.

> "So you are saying there are other occult and hidden realms than Gensokyo and the Lunar Capital? I probobly shouldn't find a way there however. I caused a few... uh... issues when I first crossed over here. You guys call it an Incident. My dreaming is a result of that in fact.." the girl says somewhat sheepishly.

> "I don't want to overwhelm you with too many questions, considering we just met but I've heard there's no magic or Youkai in the outside world due to something called technology, how can something cause extinction like that?"

> "There's magic in the Outside World; but it's very rare and usually linked to bloodlines." the girl replies. "I have ESP; for example. I can move things with my mind. My younger sister seems to have an ability of sorts too, although I'm not yet sure of her magical capacity. Renko says her friend can do magic too. As for there being less magic, not sure. Happened before I was born and there's not exactly much record of what happened. People just... stopped believing in magic, and human weaponry developed to the point Youkai lost."

[Going with Renko as a younger sister to Sumi because Maribel and Renko are usually stated to be 'near future' so I doubt there's much of a gap; especially as the Sealing Club would have to continue between Sumi leaving University and Renko joining]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:44:12 PM by Raikaria »