Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 13966 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2019, 06:26:25 pm »
> Wait for Udonge to get the bamboo
> "What are we going to do?"

> Look at Sakuya
> "Should she be awake for this?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2019, 06:45:37 pm »
> "Should she be awake for this?"
>Only say this if she's somehow still conscious.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2019, 08:40:18 pm »
> Wait for Udonge to get the bamboo
> "What are we going to do?"

> Look at Sakuya
> "Should she be awake for this?"

> "We're going to hold the bones in her arm in the right position to heal. However, for that to happen the broken bones must be in the correct position." Eirin says. "Despite how you look; I'm fairly sure as a youkai you have the most strength, and thus should be able to help with that quicker than any of us can, while we apply the structure to keep the arm still."

> The rabbit returns with two thick stalks of bamboo, and hands Alice a reel of cloth, which her dolls grab.

> Sakuya is unconscious.

> Eirin lifts up Sakuya's damaged arm.

> "Right; the break is right here." Eirin says; indicateing a point on the arm with a finger. "However the bone has splitered apart and it won't heal properly like that." she explains; traceing with the same finger two lines. Looking at Sakuya's arm, you can see that area dosen't look right. "If you can pull the part connected to her hand foward, and then move it into place so it's lined up with the rest of her arm, Undonge can then apply the bamboo; and the dollmaker can wrap the arm so everything is held in place. I will guide you and hold the arm up s you and the dollmaker can get under it."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2019, 09:07:29 pm »
// I assume Rumia can't be grossed by anything, shes eaten people for all we know

> Pull Sakuya's arm outward in the direction Eirin points, start by applying only a small amount of force and start increasing it until we can move her arm
> Once the bone starts moving pull it outward then move it sideways until its aligned, once its aligned wait for Undonge and Alice's dolls to finish before gradually releasing force

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2019, 09:31:10 pm »
//Will be at work until 10 pm MDT


>Make sure we don't pull hard enough to rip her arm off

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #185 on: April 13, 2019, 09:51:52 pm »
// I assume Rumia can't be grossed by anything, shes eaten people for all we know

> Pull Sakuya's arm outward in the direction Eirin points, start by applying only a small amount of force and start increasing it until we can move her arm
> Once the bone starts moving pull it outward then move it sideways until its aligned, once its aligned wait for Undonge and Alice's dolls to finish before gradually releasing force

//Will be at work until 10 pm MDT


>Make sure we don't pull hard enough to rip her arm off

> You pull Sakuya's arm foward, by the hand, with enough force to actually pull the bone forward, but not to rip off her arm or wrist. You need to put in a decent amount of effort as Sakuya's muscles and skin naturally resist this. Eirin tell you when to stop.

> You then; carefully, move it sideways, pushing it as Eirin guides you. When she tells you to stop; the arm looks sore, but it actually looks like an arm, not a twisted thing.

> The rabbit places a bamboo on each side of Sakuya's arm, and the dolls quickly wrap it up tightly to hold the bamboo in place. Then, Eirin applies more cloth around Sakuya's arm and shoulder; so her shoulder is holding her arm.

> Finally Undonge gives Eirin some sort of spray, which she applies to the cloth around Sakuya's arm, soaking into it.

> "Right; that's about all we can do for now; her body needs some time to rest and heal." the doctor says. "I would quite like you all to join me for some tea, I have some questions for you all, and perhaps you have some for me."

> "Master is a genius, after all." Undonge says proudly.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2019, 10:13:18 pm »
> "Sure, come to think of it we haven't really had a moment to rest since this all started..."
> Follow Eirin

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2019, 03:23:07 am »
> "It's a magical poultice." the rabbit explains as Eirin moves onto the next wound with the thread. "It greatly accelerates natural recovery. It's basically like food for the cells and makes them speed up healing. It also contains some stem cells that can adapt and replace anything that needs that."

> You can see the wound that was filled with the goo closing up slowly, as if it is regenerating. It's not fast like Elis' healing was, but you can still see it progessing.

> " Oooh !Is that the same magical poultice you kept treating Akyuu with when she was out and about that Search&Brawl&... Tourney  :D ( "Akyuu Quest " by Fighest )

// This recommendation could be a bit hasty or useless , but better safe than sorry and better focused than sidetracked . //

> " Thanks .... Ah! it is best to remember this,that we should have someone go tell the whereabouts of Miss Sakuya and the good news about her being in good care to the Scarlet Devil Mansion . "

> " Especially to Miss Remilia since both her and Miss Sakuya,who was very intent in helping her,were struck hard as well and yet miss Sakuya not only pulled through in seeking out that very same Makai Invader, helping me,we helped each other,and my friends,including Alice, out of a pickle with her. "

// It would be best be prudent and reveal only the bare necessary, a need for particular explaination arise  and even then  every character is free to complement ,referring to Elis,her being a GreaterMakai Vampire,Alice&Grimoire,her connections with Makai&Shinki until the characters involved give some form of approval or the info is necessary to get an important help/clue..Certainly it is clear we should be more open about Rumia's&Group  interactions with Makai but at the same time we should still be  vague about Shinki to respect her wish to be known little by little until the right time or an emergency.//
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2019, 03:50:15 pm »
//I don't think any of branneg's commands involved leaving.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2019, 05:45:44 pm »
> "Sure, come to think of it we haven't really had a moment to rest since this all started..."
> Follow Eirin

> You follow Eirin, passing into the corridor where everyone else is waiting. Eirin mentions for them to follow too.

> " Oooh !Is that the same magical poultice you kept treating Akyuu with when she was out and about that Search&Brawl&... Tourney  :D ( "Akyuu Quest " by Fighest )

// This recommendation could be a bit hasty or useless , but better safe than sorry and better focused than sidetracked . //

> " Thanks .... Ah! it is best to remember this,that we should have someone go tell the whereabouts of Miss Sakuya and the good news about her being in good care to the Scarlet Devil Mansion . "

> " Especially to Miss Remilia since both her and Miss Sakuya,who was very intent in helping her,were struck hard as well and yet miss Sakuya not only pulled through in seeking out that very same Makai Invader, helping me,we helped each other,and my friends,including Alice, out of a pickle with her. "

// It would be best be prudent and reveal only the bare necessary, a need for particular explaination arise  and even then  every character is free to complement ,referring to Elis,her being a GreaterMakai Vampire,Alice&Grimoire,her connections with Makai&Shinki until the characters involved give some form of approval or the info is necessary to get an important help/clue..Certainly it is clear we should be more open about Rumia's&Group  interactions with Makai but at the same time we should still be  vague about Shinki to respect her wish to be known little by little until the right time or an emergency.//

> "Undonge, if you could ask a messenger rabbit to deliver a message to the Scarlet Mansion?" Eirin asks.

> The rabbit nods and walks off towards the outside of the building.

> Eirin leads you into another room, larger than the one you were just in. There appears to be someone else here already.



> "Princess, I hope you do not mind the presence of guests. They brought someone for medical attention and were attacked. I invited them to have a rest." Eirin says.

> The princess thinks for a moment, and then simply says "I do not see them being of any inconvenience to me."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hope ♦ Metal

  • Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
  • Nickname: RumiaWith-A-ChestMouth
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2019, 06:51:35 pm »
>Bow
>"I didn't expect to meet a princess!"

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2019, 08:03:58 pm »
// DeLurk Mayina
> Introduce our group and ourselves to her

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2019, 09:24:18 pm »
[Side note about earlier: Sakuya's blood smelt of Steel because Steel > Iron, and Lunarians think themselves superior.]

>Bow
>"I didn't expect to meet a princess!"

> The princess; hearing this, does that typical noble thing with her wrist, in her sleeve; over her mouth, as if to hide her smile.

> "Princess of the Moon, Kaguya Houraisan." she says.  "Welcome to Eientei; the House of Eternity."

// DeLurk Mayina
> Introduce our group and ourselves to her

> You introduce everyone one by one, and when you introduce Mayina as a 'daemon' this seems to cause the Princess to raise an eyebrow.

> "Eirin, didn't you say that the current incident involves daemons? Why have you invited one into my home?" she doesn't sound angry or like she's challenging Eirin, more... intrigued.

> "Oh my, it's unlike you to get that intrigued about something." Eirin says. "I thought it might interest you."

> "It's not every day that someone in my situation sees something new." Kaguya responds.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:26:36 pm by Raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2019, 09:33:31 pm »
>"It's nice to meet you, your highness."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2019, 09:54:41 pm »
> Address any fears they have by explaining he's with us:
> "He's with us and no longer part of the incident.  In fact he's Gensokyo's newest resident"

> "I'm sure you all have questions about this incident, so  shall we begin?"

> "Though first we'd like to know if you've been involved at all up to this point and if so on who's side"

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2019, 10:06:54 pm »
> If Mayina interrupts at all when anyone else is talking give him our Youkai Red Eye Death Glare.  He should only talk when addressed to

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2019, 10:12:52 pm »
>"It's nice to meet you, your highness."

> Kaguya looks at you and nods.

> Address any fears they have by explaining he's with us:
> "He's with us and no longer part of the incident.  In fact he's Gensokyo's newest resident"

> "I'm sure you all have questions about this incident, so  shall we begin?"

> "Though first we'd like to know if you've been involved at all up to this point and if so on who's side"

> "A deamon living in Gensokyo; interesting." Eirin states. "If any health problems occur, be sure to direct him to me."

> "I would quite like to know more about what is occuring." Kaguya says. "The Bamboo Forest protects us from being directly effected, but during incidents like these, I tend to lose my main form of entertainment."

> Kaguya chuckles. "I implied I haven't seen any daemons before, did I not? How could I be involved? Eirin?"

> "I've only prepared to treat any wounded brought here, such as Miss Izayoi." Eirin states.

> "Oh? That Vampire's maid was injured? Things must be rather serious then." Kaguya states, before she looks over to you. "You brought the maid here I assume, what occured to put her in such a bad state? I was under the impression she was a competent fighter at least. It's difficult for me to truly judge given my defeat in combat is impossible."

> If Mayina interrupts at all when anyone else is talking give him our Youkai Red Eye Death Glare.  He should only talk when addressed to

> The daemon dosen't talk. He's shying away in the darkest corner of the room he can find.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2019, 10:18:46 pm »
>"It was a powerful vampire from Makai with a star shaped mark on her cheek. Be careful if you see her, she's definitely still out there. If it wasn't for the sunrise driving her away, I don't know what would've happened to all of us."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2019, 10:36:33 pm »
> "In fact we wanted to talk about that, since the sunlight is the only thing we know that can hurt her.  We all remember the incident a few years ago where the night was frozen so we were wondering if they day could also be frozen.  She is very dangerous to Gensokyo as she refuses to use the spell card rules"
> "The incident started when phantom figures started appearing and attacking people and we as Youkai decided to take initiative and start investigating on our own.  We've been able to trace the culprits back to Makai after being attacked by Mayina.  However it is important to note that not all of Makai is at fault, since he was hired by a small heretic faction within Makai"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2019, 10:53:06 pm »
> "The incident started when phantom figures started appearing and attacking people and we as Youkai decided to take initiative and start investigating on our own.  We've been able to trace the culprits back to Makai after being attacked by Mayina.  However it is important to note that not all of Makai is at fault, since he was hired by a small heretic faction within Makai"
>"Oh, and no need to worry about him. His contract with his previous master has been voided, so he's no longer against us in that respect."

>Only parse if another player approves of this wording.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2019, 07:29:11 pm »
>"It was a powerful vampire from Makai with a star shaped mark on her cheek. Be careful if you see her, she's definitely still out there. If it wasn't for the sunrise driving her away, I don't know what would've happened to all of us."

> "Lady Kaguya won't need to be careful around her, of that I can assure you." Eirin states. "However, I shall inform the rabbits to flee if they meet anyone of that description."

> "Asking someone to defeat me is a true Impossible Request." Kaguya says happily.

> "In fact we wanted to talk about that, since the sunlight is the only thing we know that can hurt her.  We all remember the incident a few years ago where the night was frozen so we were wondering if they day could also be frozen.  She is very dangerous to Gensokyo as she refuses to use the spell card rules"
> "The incident started when phantom figures started appearing and attacking people and we as Youkai decided to take initiative and start investigating on our own.  We've been able to trace the culprits back to Makai after being attacked by Mayina.  However it is important to note that not all of Makai is at fault, since he was hired by a small heretic faction within Makai"

> "If you manage to force her into a river or other body of flowering water, that should work as well, provided she follows the same rules of Gensokyo's Vampires." Eirin comments.

> Kaguya chuckles. "The incident of Imperishable Night. I suppose you could say we were both the indirect cause and the direct resolution of that incident. I suppose most people do not know the true nature of that incident, do they?"

> "The true culprit of the Imperishable Night incident was Yukari Yakumo." Eirin adds. "However, the incident was created due to a different incident. One somewhat similar to a recent one, in fact. The Lunarians had discovered our hiding place due to us taking in Undonge, and wanted to take Lady Kaguya back to the Moon, having absolved her of her crimes."

> "We did not wish that to occur, especially as the Lunarians are not friendly to earthlings. So Eirin wove a wonderful magic with my aid, and we essentially created a barrier between Earth and the Moon; and placed a fake."

> "Alas, this was noticed and the spell of Imperishable Night was cast as a precaution." Eirin explains "The denizens not knowing what the fake moon meant, and us not knowing how powerful the Hakurei Barrier was. Several groups descended on Eientei, and while Lady Kaguya managed to use her ability to shatter the spell of Imperishable Night, but she was drained of most of her energy so admitted defeat, and the misunderstandings on both sides cleared up. Yes, it was the Hakurei Maiden  with Miss Yakumo; young Kirisame with the Puppeteer here; Miss Izayoi and her Mistress, and a Ghost-and-a-half."

> "Then I went and asked them to do a task for me." Kaguya says, chuckling again and saying quietly "She was so mad when she found out..."

>  Mystia looks annoyed. "A Ghost and a Half? Wait, so that was your fault!"

> "Mysti... it wasn't their fault, the Imperishable Night was done by that Yakumo person..." Wriggle says, calming the bird down. "Besides; I got beat up too that night."

> "Oh my, we caused you trouble on that night? I offer my apologies." Kaguya says.

> "In fact we wanted to talk about that, since the sunlight is the only thing we know that can hurt her.  We all remember the incident a few years ago where the night was frozen so we were wondering if they day could also be frozen.  She is very dangerous to Gensokyo as she refuses to use the spell card rules"
> "The incident started when phantom figures started appearing and attacking people and we as Youkai decided to take initiative and start investigating on our own.  We've been able to trace the culprits back to Makai after being attacked by Mayina.  However it is important to note that not all of Makai is at fault, since he was hired by a small heretic faction within Makai"

>"Oh, and no need to worry about him. His contract with his previous master has been voided, so he's no longer against us in that respect."

>Only parse if another player approves of this wording.

> Kaguya actually moves her sleeve from her mouth, and looks legitimately interested.

> "I've never been to or heard of Makai. What's it like? Perhaps I should visit sometime myself."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #203 on: April 16, 2019, 07:44:22 pm »
>"Full of magic and miasma. The miasma's actually so toxic that I needed to wear some kind of magic bubble helmet."

>Wait for approval.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #204 on: April 16, 2019, 09:51:24 pm »
> Approved
> "I'm hoping that after we resolve this incident the restrictions on traveling between Makai and Gensokyo could be relaxed.  So if we succeed perhaps you too can visit.  I'm sure lady Eirin would find a lot of things to study or experiment with that can't be found in any other world"
> "This will be of more use to your research than to me"
> Give Eirin our fake mana crystal
> "Perhaps you can learn more about how to treat daemon ailments from it?  I trust you'll use your research to do good to all"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #205 on: April 16, 2019, 10:04:41 pm »
> Give Eirin our fake mana crystal
>This is the modified pentle, not the untouched pentle, correct?
>Otherwise don't do this or related actions.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2019, 05:50:17 pm »
>"Full of magic and miasma. The miasma's actually so toxic that I needed to wear some kind of magic bubble helmet."

>Wait for approval.

> "Toxic? Perhaps I should encourage her to go so she keeps dying constantly for a laugh." Kaguya says.

> "I doubt Mokou would listen to a word you say; Princess." Eirin responds.

> Approved
> "I'm hoping that after we resolve this incident the restrictions on traveling between Makai and Gensokyo could be relaxed.  So if we succeed perhaps you too can visit.  I'm sure lady Eirin would find a lot of things to study or experiment with that can't be found in any other world"
> "This will be of more use to your research than to me"
> Give Eirin our fake mana crystal
> "Perhaps you can learn more about how to treat daemon ailments from it?  I trust you'll use your research to do good to all"

>This is the modified pentle, not the untouched pentle, correct?
>Otherwise don't do this or related actions.

> You only have the crushed and tampered Pentle, you don't have a regular one.

> "Perhaps; but if this realm was sealed off from Gensokyo; and the Maisma from it is toxic, it is quite likely it will remain sealed, if only for that toxic air." Eirin says.

> Eirin takes the crushed fruit and looks at it curiously. "How intriguing, it seems to be largely made up of absorbed magical energy rather than minerals."

> Two rabbits enter, carrying trays with tea on, and place them on the tables before leaving. You can immediately tell from the smell it's Green Tea.

> Most people begin drinking it normally. Except Cirno; who freezes the tea. She can't stand hot drinks. Mayina is also just looking at the drink suspiciously.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2019, 05:54:30 pm »
>"Relax, Mayina. It's just tea."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:01 pm »
> If our tea isn't too hot drink some to show Mayina it's safe

> "The toxic air doesn't leak out of portals, so there is no need to worry.  Besides the miasma is useful if you manage to learn how to use it"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:34 pm »
>"Relax, Mayina. It's just tea."

> For the first time in Kaguya's presence, the deamon speaks.

> "And that is?"

> If our tea isn't too hot drink some to show Mayina it's safe

> "The toxic air doesn't leak out of portals, so there is no need to worry.  Besides the miasma is useful if you manage to learn how to use it"

> "Just because it is fine for beings from your world dosen't mean it's safe for me." he states. "I'm not the same species, or even from the same dimension."

> "Yeah but there's Eirin right there. She's a medic." Daiyousei says, surprising Cirno when she speaks up, who would have split her tea, if it were not frozen.

> Eirin looks unconvinced.

> "So how did a regular group of youkai wind up finding so much about this incident anyway?" Eirin asks. "And getting a Makaian on your side at that?"

> "They seem to have an affinity for being in the wrong place at the wrong time for us. Especially the one in black." Mayina says grumpily, before taking a sip of the tea and spitting it out.

> "Is this stuff made out of leaves?!" he says. "Who drinks leaves?!"

> Kaguya looks heavily amused by this.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 41 queries.