Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 242794 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2019, 04:44:00 PM »
>Wasn't Mayina 's old employer supposedly someone on the council?

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2019, 05:05:54 PM »
> "Sleeping pills?  You don't suppose she also has anabolic steroids strength pills?!"  Confused look

> "If we're safe during the day, is it possible to freeze the day to delay nightfall?  We remember an incident where it was night for a really long time, so maybe the opposite is possible too.  It's not like we'll be doing something bad, since we'll be causing an incident to solve another"

> "Since Elis likely won't know where we are she'll likely come back to your house to look for you, what if we set up a trap where opening the door sets off a giant explosion"

> "You likely know that I have a ... sensitive taste for meat, and normally had I seen a human in Sakuya's condition I would've had a hard time resisting my ... Youkai Instincts but she not even appetizing, something about her is off"
> "So I seriously doubt Sakuya is human"

> "Yumeko also told us to make sure no one gets your grimoire, why would these troublemakers be after it?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2019, 05:20:18 PM »
> "If we're safe during the day, is it possible to freeze the day to delay nightfall?  We remember an incident where it was night for a really long time, so maybe the opposite is possible too.  It's not like we'll be doing something bad, since we'll be causing an incident to solve another"
>The best way to stop an incident is to use another incident! Foolproof!

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2019, 05:26:12 PM »
Imperishable Night in a nutshell
Rename thread to Imperishable Day

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2019, 05:42:53 PM »
>Wasn't Mayina 's old employer supposedly someone on the council?

> You recall him saying something to that effect

> "Sleeping pills?  You don't suppose she also has anabolic steroids strength pills?!"  Confused look

> "Since Elis likely won't know where we are she'll likely come back to your house to look for you, what if we set up a trap where opening the door sets off a giant explosion"

> "You likely know that I have a ... sensitive taste for meat, and normally had I seen a human in Sakuya's condition I would've had a hard time resisting my ... Youkai Instincts but she not even appetizing, something about her is off"
> "So I seriously doubt Sakuya is human"

> "Yumeko also told us to make sure no one gets your grimoire, why would these troublemakers be after it?"

> "I'm unsure. I heard one of her underlings has something like that, but her underling is a Lunar Rabbit, not an Earth Youkai. It probobly wouldn't work on anyone that isn't a Lunar Rabbit." Alice replies.

> "The people you would have to talk to about that are actually the same people who we'll be going to see." Alice states.

> Alice looks... dumbfounded. "All that would do is annoy her and destroy my house. If it took something as simple as an explosion to kill a Vampire; I'm sure Marisa would have offed Remilia by accident already on one of her nighttime library raids."

> "I'm not certain exactly what Sakuya is." Alice sighs. "She looks human, and claims to be human, but her demeanor towards humans cannot possibly be... and... well... no human could survive those wounds. Not even Reimu."

> Wriggle sniffs the air.

> "She smells different to humans. Humans smell like Iron. She smells of Iron and something else."

> "It's Steel." Kogasa says. "It's made of Iron. Like Iron but better."

> "How do you know that?" Cirno asks.

> Kogasa looks flustered and waves her arms up and down at the fairy as she answers "I'm a Blacksmith! It's my job!"

> "If it's Iron but better does that mean she would taste better?" Mystia asks.

> This makes Sakuya groan.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:47:44 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2019, 05:46:22 PM »
//So Sakuya is a cyborg?

>"On the council, huh... Well Mayina's former employer was supposedly somewhere high up in Makai's hierarchy, possibly on the council... He never knew who it was, though. Do you think it could've been her?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2019, 05:48:47 PM »
//So Sakuya is a cyborg?

>"On the council, huh... Well Mayina's former employer was supposedly somewhere high up in Makai's hierarchy, possibly on the council... He never knew who it was, though. Do you think it could've been her?"

No.

> "Given the evidence we have, almost certainly, unless there are two Star-marked Vampires." Alice says.

> Alice starts to move, her dolls carrying Sakuya's stretcher. She takes off and starts flying East. A doll motions for you to follow.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2019, 05:49:51 PM »
>"Let's go everyone."
>If Mayina starts falling behind, try to keep pace with him.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2019, 05:59:27 PM »
> Make sure Sakuya hasn't dropped anything (watch or knives), pick them up if so

> If everyone is flying turn to Mayina with our hands open
> "Time is of essence now since we'll be vulnerable past sunset"
> "So may I?"
> Offer to carry him

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2019, 06:33:18 PM »
> Make sure Sakuya hasn't dropped anything (watch or knives), pick them up if so

> You cannot see any of...

> A doll shows up out of the treeline carrying some knives and flies after Alice.

>"Let's go everyone."
>If Mayina starts falling behind, try to keep pace with him.

> If everyone is flying turn to Mayina with our hands open
> "Time is of essence now since we'll be vulnerable past sunset"
> "So may I?"
> Offer to carry him

> Everyone takes off, and you decide to offer the deamon some help.

> He sneers at your hand, grumbles, and then says "Fine, if I don't that woman will probobly die or something. I at least owe her that for keeping that Vampire away from me."

> The orange-haired deamon grips your wrist instead of your hand.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2019, 06:59:29 PM »
> Look confused at how Mayina gripped our wrist
> Quickly pick him up in the least uncomfortable way we can
> Follow Alice

> Whisper "If you feel too embarrassed just says so and I'll fly low so no one sees us"

> "A-and don't get the wrong idea, I'm only doing this because we're in a hurry"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2019, 07:49:31 PM »
> Look confused at how Mayina gripped our wrist
> Quickly pick him up in the least uncomfortable way we can
> Follow Alice

> Whisper "If you feel too embarrassed just says so and I'll fly low so no one sees us"

> "A-and don't get the wrong idea, I'm only doing this because we're in a hurry"

> The daemon notes your confusion.

> "I ain't holding your hand." he says.

> You take off after Alice. Carrying the daemon isn't too difficult.

> "That's why I am holding your wrist." he says as you stammer.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2019, 08:01:10 PM »
> Follow and keep up with Alice
> "G-good to know we're on the s-same page"

> "So where is this place?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2019, 09:07:21 PM »
> Follow and keep up with Alice
> "G-good to know we're on the s-same page"

> "So where is this place?"

> Mayina dosen't respond.

> "The Bamboo Forest. We won't be able to reach it by flying over due to magic around it, but luckily I know the way through, and the rabbits shouldn't cause problems since they know I'm a customer." Alice states. "Just stay near me and don't listen to any rabbits. Just because they won't mess with me dosen't mean they won't mess with you all."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2019, 09:13:24 PM »
> Stay close to Alice and keep going
> "What happens if you try and fly over it?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2019, 09:21:11 PM »
> Stay close to Alice and keep going
> "What happens if you try and fly over it?"

> "Nothing, but you'll never find what you're looking for either." Alice remarks. "It's called the Bamboo Forest of the Lost for a reason."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2019, 09:28:51 PM »
> "Ah I get it now"
> Continue into the Bamboo Forest
> "I think its best we hover instead of walking, if those rabbits like to mess with people like Alice said there might be traps on the ground"
> Hover instead of walking

> Summon our compass barrier, align the + with the rising sun and mark the location of where we entered the bamboo forest with a tiny darkness sphere

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2019, 12:47:18 PM »
> "Ah I get it now"
> Continue into the Bamboo Forest
> "I think its best we hover instead of walking, if those rabbits like to mess with people like Alice said there might be traps on the ground"
> Hover instead of walking

> Summon our compass barrier, align the + with the rising sun and mark the location of where we entered the bamboo forest with a tiny darkness sphere

> "Of course, the issue is when you try to fly above the forest." Alice states. "Although the rabbits don't place traps on the path, only if you stray and they lead you into them. It would be very inconvenient after all if there were traps on the path they use to get around."

> When hovering, you realize since you're significantly shorter than Mayina; he's walking anyway. With his feet on the ground, he lets go of your wrist.

> You mark the entrance of the Bamboo Forest on your compass.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »
> Be in the lookout for bunnies
> "So Alice, I noticed back at your house that the dolls wouldn't move while you were unconscious, why is that?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2019, 09:16:07 PM »
> Be in the lookout for bunnies
> "So Alice, I noticed back at your house that the dolls wouldn't move while you were unconscious, why is that?"

> "Because I control them. I'm a puppeteer. Even now there are countless tiny magical strings allowing me to control my dolls." Alice explains. "With me unconscious, the dolls cannot move."

> A rabbit jumps out of the bamboo, onto the route you are taking, and looks surprised for a moment.

> Tewi Inaba
> Leader of the Bamboo Bunnies

> "Huh; I've met that rabbit before." Cirno says

> "I think her name is Tewi." Mystia says. "Bumped into her when all those flowers bloomed."

> "Oh? I wasn't expecting to see you returning for a few more weeks." the rabbit says, before she looks around Alice and looks mischievously.

> "That's quite an entourage you have, what's in there..."

> Tewi hops over and looks in the steacher, before sighing.

> "Eirin said if I see anyone injured not to pull any pranks and to make sure they get to her. Said it would be good for business." Tewi says. "You lot keep your little train going, I'll make sure she gets there alive."

> The rabbit places her hand on Sakuya's forehead, with a faint green glow.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »
> "Thank you!"
> "Maybe some other time we can pull some pranks together on villagers that stray too far from town!"
> Make it pitch black around us
> "My abilities are useful for surprises"
> Restore our darkness to it's normal level

> Turn to Alice
> "How do those strings work?  Can they only control dolls or could they also control living things?"
> "Also isn't it difficult to keep track of and control all of them at the same time?  Wouldn't it be nicer if you made an 'automatic' doll?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2019, 09:31:04 PM »
>"Speaking of... Hey, Kogasa, if she agrees to wanting to prank and surprise people, would you like to tag along? I did say I'd help you improve, after all."
>Smile.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2019, 10:57:10 PM »
> "Thank you!"
> "Maybe some other time we can pull some pranks together on villagers that stray too far from town!"
> Make it pitch black around us
> Restore our darkness to it's normal level

> Turn to Alice
> "How do those strings work?  Can they only control dolls or could they also control living things?"
> "Also isn't it difficult to keep track of and control all of them at the same time?  Wouldn't it be nicer if you made an 'automatic' doll?"

> Tewi looks at you mockingly.

> "You stand out like a sore thumb like that." she says. "Anyway; I can't go too far from here often. I run things in this forest. I'm the boss of all the rabbits. I have better things to do than mess with some random humans outside here."

> The rabbit dosen't *seem* like some powerful boss, but she dosen't seem to show anything that would indicate she's lying either.

>"Speaking of... Hey, Kogasa, if she agrees to wanting to prank and surprise people, would you like to tag along? I did say I'd help you improve, after all."
>Smile.

> Kogasa nods, and bobs her umbrella up and down.

> "They're precise, and so is the magic that guides them." Alice says. "That and practice. I'd need to practise to use the strings on a living being however. I'd need to get used to their size; mass, how they move... even then they would have to surrender themselves to me."

> "An autonomous doll is my ultimate goal." Alice states simply. "A living doll; one that moves, thinks and has it's own will. Maybe when I've accomplished that..."

> Alice shakes her head. "I'm talking too much. None of that is your concern..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2019, 11:33:56 PM »
>"An autonomous doll huh? Sounds interesting... Do you think learning how to use strings on a living being will help you with that?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2019, 12:12:05 AM »
> Look at Tewi
> "Sure but that's a good thing!  Everyone expects the Youkai of Darkness whenever they see a pitch black sphere midday, they wont expect you or Kogasa to be in that sphere!"
> Temporarily make a Demarcation Sphere around Kogasa while we say this
> "Or maybe a betting game!  I can make several of these spheres and they have to guess in which one I am!  If there's 3 spheres and there's only one of me the odds are in our favor!"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magiic
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2019, 12:58:33 AM »
> Tewi looks at you mockingly.

> "You stand out like a sore thumb like that." she says. "Anyway; I can't go too far from here often. I run things in this forest. I'm the boss of all the rabbits. I have better things to do than mess with some random humans outside here."

> The rabbit dosen't *seem* like some powerful boss, but she dosen't seem to show anything that would indicate she's lying either.

> Kogasa nods, and bobs her umbrella up and down.

> "They're precise, and so is the magic that guides them." Alice says. "That and practice. I'd need to practise to use the strings on a living being however. I'd need to get used to their size; mass, how they move... even then they would have to surrender themselves to me."

> "An autonomous doll is my ultimate goal." Alice states simply. "A living doll; one that moves, thinks and has it's own will. Maybe when I've accomplished that..."

> Alice shakes her head. "I'm talking too much. None of that is your concern..."

//(Innocently belayed and over-written ) ClapsClaps for winning,even with that " Continue Used through Flaming Pursuit",the1st Part of a True Main Boss (VS) Elis  ....For her as a Vampire, after  "hopefully calming and collaborating threads and events", (along Remilia,Flandre,Kurumi,maybe Vampire OCs  mentioned?) Darkness (Shieldings???) Sphere&Barriers&Manipulation(esp. when Reinedup,Unseaed,Greater) would be good for Relations,Negotiations,Team-Ups // ,

> Any action/command or part of them,if they do,  Tewi's Healing Glow and Aid to Sakuya must be postponed or adapted. Rumia's voice and movements must be soft ,no high-pitch unless emergencies.

> Smile to Tewi : Ahah yes,the pitch black might  alert and stick out  when it is light time it might also be curious ...

> Playful  wink.
> ...It would be a good curious not far from the Bamboo Forest for I do ybest past sunsets AND ! even whole days of (//Canon)//) New Moon (// "Dark Moon"if Rumia has yet to learn it// )for Pranks and Meetings and Fun , with limits,especially if people in bad shapes or helping  ... All the better if planned some or more with a team or pairs or...!
> Playful wink.
> Mention we have " managed" perfect see-through of our Darkness if it is at least hinted.
> They expects a Little Youkai  of Darkness and Dusk ,by the way my name is Rumia,we are happy to meet you ,Iand my friends along who are...That is so, first is the caring for Miss Sakuya and then listen to her story after-recovery!

> Look in thought to Alice  after listening for Tewi's answer,for comments related or not,First Aid comes 1 : Alice,go on as much as you like,it sounds intereseting and useful ... Autonomous Doll without strings and on willing living beings ... We might truly  find a chance to help you without fuss and tattle ,if you'd like and tell us how, with the journeys and "newness"we could be in in the future.

> Add "Alice's Aid - Living Doll - (// or better names//) Quest ".
> Add " Otherworlds Journeys&Possibilities Quest ".

// About "Journeys&Possibilities",we could highlight the "Paradise" Alice mentioned,and known a bit by Mayna and Makaiwns for starters, around Eientei.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2019, 01:21:57 AM »
> Playful wink.
> Mention we have " managed" perfect see-through of our Darkness if it is at least hinted.

> Do not mention this, no one (other than our close friends need to know)

> Also lets be discrete and not mention that Alice is from Makai or that she is Shinki's daughter (Everyone knows her as a magician puppeteer from the Forest of Magic)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2019, 04:49:44 PM »
>"An autonomous doll huh? Sounds interesting... Do you think learning how to use strings on a living being will help you with that?"

> "no, I do not see how they would." Alice states. "Moving a living being and creating one are worlds apart."

> Look at Tewi
> "Sure but that's a good thing!  Everyone expects the Youkai of Darkness whenever they see a pitch black sphere midday, they wont expect you or Kogasa to be in that sphere!"
> Temporarily make a Demarcation Sphere around Kogasa while we say this
> "Or maybe a betting game!  I can make several of these spheres and they have to guess in which one I am!  If there's 3 spheres and there's only one of me the odds are in our favor!"

> You create a sphere of darkness around Kogasa. However, this weakens your main sphere, causing you both to be clearly visible in a sort of twilight.

> "If I wanted to play a game like that I'd just get some rabbits to help me and have them try and guess which is which." Tewi says.

//(Innocently belayed and over-written ) ClapsClaps for winning,even with that " Continue Used through Flaming Pursuit",the1st Part of a True Main Boss (VS) Elis  ....For her as a Vampire, after  "hopefully calming and collaborating threads and events", (along Remilia,Flandre,Kurumi,maybe Vampire OCs  mentioned?) Darkness (Shieldings???) Sphere&Barriers&Manipulation(esp. when Reinedup,Unseaed,Greater) would be good for Relations,Negotiations,Team-Ups // ,

> Any action/command or part of them,if they do,  Tewi's Healing Glow and Aid to Sakuya must be postponed or adapted. Rumia's voice and movements must be soft ,no high-pitch unless emergencies.

> Smile to Tewi : Ahah yes,the pitch black might  alert and stick out  when it is light time it might also be curious ...

> Playful  wink.
> ...It would be a good curious not far from the Bamboo Forest for I do ybest past sunsets AND ! even whole days of (//Canon)//) New Moon (// "Dark Moon"if Rumia has yet to learn it// )for Pranks and Meetings and Fun , with limits,especially if people in bad shapes or helping  ... All the better if planned some or more with a team or pairs or...!
> Playful wink.
> They expects a Little Youkai  of Darkness and Dusk ,by the way my name is Rumia,we are happy to meet you ,Iand my friends along who are...That is so, first is the caring for Miss Sakuya and then listen to her story after-recovery!

> Look in thought to Alice  after listening for Tewi's answer,for comments related or not,First Aid comes 1 : Alice,go on as much as you like,it sounds intereseting and useful ... Autonomous Doll without strings and on willing living beings ... We might truly  find a chance to help you without fuss and tattle ,if you'd like and tell us how, with the journeys and "newness"we could be in in the future.

> Add "Alice's Aid - Living Doll - (// or better names//) Quest ".
> Add " Otherworlds Journeys&Possibilities Quest ".

// About "Journeys&Possibilities",we could highlight the "Paradise" Alice mentioned,and known a bit by Mayna and Makaiwns for starters, around Eientei.

> Do not mention this, no one (other than our close friends need to know)

> Also lets be discrete and not mention that Alice is from Makai or that she is Shinki's daughter (Everyone knows her as a magician puppeteer from the Forest of Magic)

> "I'm Tewi." the rabbit says as she hops along the side of the stretcher. "And I'm not healing her, I'm simply giving her luck. That's my ability, manipulation of Luck. She's lucky to survive as it is. I'm just making sure that luck holds out."

> "I'm not sure what possible use you could be for my ambitions... do you even understand the magnitude of what I aim to accomplish?" Alice asks.

> A traditional style noble's palace becomes visible in the bamboo. The location feels... calm. There are quite a few rabbits, both youkai and regular; hopping around the area.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:52:42 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2019, 06:15:20 PM »
> "Well I've never seen an autonomous doll before so you would be the first person to ever make one!  The way you talk about it also makes it seem like it's been a lifelong dream of yours, which is why I want to help!"

> Maybe full size spheres are too big
> "That would work but once they learn which rabbit is which they'll win every time"
> Try putting our compass in a small darkness barrier and make 2 more similar similar sized ones
> "This way it's impossible for someone really smart to predict which one has the object, so the game is based on luck"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2019, 06:17:45 PM »
>"Yeah, but wouldn't knowing how to move and control one give you a feel for how a living being should feel so it could be copied easier in a doll?"