Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 26669 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2019, 10:07:50 pm »
> Are we able to activate the doll only for moments at a time without it being easily noticeable?  Like discreetly activate it for a second then deactivate it

> "Dream World?  So its an actual world like this one and Makai?"
> In lower voice "What if a portal could be opened between them and you could enter fully awake?"  In even lower voice "... and bring things back?"
> Drool at the thought of all-you-can-eat steaks...

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #421 on: July 18, 2019, 09:08:40 pm »
>"Dream world, huh...? You don't think Makai's going to be invading our dreams too, do you?"

> "I honestly don't know enough about the Dream World. I don't even know if you can physically travel there." Sumireiko says.

> Are we able to activate the doll only for moments at a time without it being easily noticeable?  Like discreetly activate it for a second then deactivate it

> "Dream World?  So its an actual world like this one and Makai?"
> In lower voice "What if a portal could be opened between them and you could enter fully awake?"  In even lower voice "... and bring things back?"
> Drool at the thought of all-you-can-eat steaks...

> Yes, although you imagine that might annoy Alice thinking you're trying to contact her and then immediately hanging up.

> "I think so, I didn't explore it. The Baku never let me." the girl says.

> "Well if that's a good thing entirely depends on what lives there. Surely; a Dream World would also house nightmares... are you drooling?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #422 on: July 18, 2019, 09:22:45 pm »
> In deep thought and low voice "Now would food created in a dream but brought into the real world still be filling?  No matter how much I eat in a dream I'm still hungry when I wake up..."
> Snap out of it and look at Sumireko while wiping our face

> "You were saying??  Aaah Nightmares"
> "If you're fully awake they shouldn't be too much of a problem since you could make them go away by thinking of doing so, isn't only because you're asleep and your mind is fuzzy that you believe that stuff?"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2019, 08:05:21 pm »
> In deep thought and low voice "Now would food created in a dream but brought into the real world still be filling?  No matter how much I eat in a dream I'm still hungry when I wake up..."
> Snap out of it and look at Sumireko while wiping our face

> "You were saying??  Aaah Nightmares"
> "If you're fully awake they shouldn't be too much of a problem since you could make them go away by thinking of doing so, isn't only because you're asleep and your mind is fuzzy that you believe that stuff?"

> "I don't know..." Sumireko says again. "I hardly know anything about the Dream World. I don't even know how I ended up there, or annoyed that Baku."

> "I mean, I'm asleep now in the Human World, does that mean Gensokyo stops existing if I wake up?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #424 on: July 20, 2019, 10:51:46 pm »
> How much closer to the SDM are we since we started talking?

> "You're right, nothing stops existing, so whats in the Dream World has got to be real in some sense...  Also dimensional portals are indeed a thing so maybe its possible"

> "Since those heretics could strike again at any time in your world and you can't stay asleep forever I wonder if you know some way to stay in contact while you're awake?  Like perhaps some objects we could enchant perhaps"  Temporarily form two small darkness barriers and a thin line/cylinder physical barrier in the middle and point at them to help explain what we're thinking about to Sumireko

> "Say, you're pretty knowledgeable when it comes to magic, would you happen to know of ways weaker Youkai like us could become stronger?  We had a close encounter with an incredibly strong vampire earlier and realize that we might be in a little over our heads with investigating this incident so any help would be greatly appreciated"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
*+E.D.I.T.E.D.+* Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2019, 01:51:04 am »


> "Well if that's a good thing entirely depends on what lives there. Surely; a Dream World would also house nightmares... are you drooling?"

> // Tom's// How much is left to the SDM?

> Wait for Sumireko to think&answeer the previous inquiries.

> Friendly and Pondering Tone : " Ah-ah! If Dreams&Nigthmares have their own reality,they also need some  Balance and Safeguarding,and so that is what that Baku is likely doing not letting you exploring more of that Dream World - maybe exaggerating in it or maybe not - which is seemingly an important cross-way and passage ..."

> "I ,for one ,can  drool at the Dram of Lots of Damage-Free,and Dreamy&Real-Like Steaks ,eh-eh. "

> " Yet it could be that ,though one of us should double-check with Bakus if we do come across them , Beings From outside  thr Dream World,especially if unexperiencedare both at risk and could be risk-causing if they wander too deep ,but likely also so for Experienced Non-Denizens at certain points, by causing somethng like...turn their and others Dreams&Happiness into Nightmares&Traumas by Accident or On-Purpose or Half-Half...their  Bodies could also be Sleep-Stranded till the Dream World,or Worlds, are set right again  by the Baku ..."

> "... Uh ,Miss Sumireko,don't you agree it would be Helpful if we could exchange  even more Informative Bits like these with Gensokyo People  who are Confirmed to be Quite Smart&Reliable "?
 



//(When I am specifying  "Dream-Sumireko "/ "D.Sumireko " (Astral Projected)it isto distinguish her from " Sleep-Sumireko /S. '' " and  " Whole Sumireko/ W. '' " so it is not meant to be"Dream-Sumireko(Gensokyo) VS Human-Sumireko(Outside World)  " like in ,if they are ever going to appear in Rumia Quest, the " (Official) Touhou Violet Detector ",


//With that explained,this  COULD BE a good moment for "Starting Communications about and by D.Sumireko with most of those at Eientei with Kaguya being the least (Mokou-Sumireko Friendship), in preparation for some future contacts wi AND facilitating Mokou-Meetings ' through Riga&Tallinn ( Alice&Wriggle&Eientei-Rumia Comm. Line by Dolls ).

// We should be only waiting for proper delays in Communicating with Alice&Wriggle such as  ""Sakuya&Remilia&Flandre&SDM " ,"Sumireko losing trust on Rumia for communicating like this " and " Not letting Kaguya know of Mokou-Sumireko Friendship until the 2 meet up and are ready to reveal
". //

//There is also the fact that Troubling Misunderstandings could arise around  Sumireko's Appearance,or even Rumours of her ,are reaching the (due to Heretic Makaians Invasion )ow-tense and in-repair Human Village when  Mokou is not around or has not explained convincingly ,especially Wuhan their on-edge "protectors" like (main and openly)Keine and (
2nd and covertly)Sekibanki ,unless she nicely chan ;  the same is  also true for her prematurely  exploring around the Makai-Gensokyo-Seal or even worse Elis taking interst in her and her"Occult Artifacts "(a potential track for Elis to the Outside World and" Whole "Sumireko )//

// A Partial Permission by Sumireko should be enough but we might have to disclose a larger,yet hopefully not painfuly large ,amount of Knowledge to Allies with "Insightful Powers". //
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:54:36 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2019, 08:07:45 am »
// I agree with Brenner on letting Alice know more
// About disclosing more information to others, just gauge how much they know and act accordingly if they pressure us on who's the culprit or suspect we are involved reveal that we believe Elis is involved and that we were attacked.  This will accomplish two things at once, it will get whoever is pestering us off our backs (ex Reimu) and doing something useful for us and it will put pressure on Elis to stay hidden and not bother us or any other residents

> Strategically activate the doll during our conversation to let Alice know more about Sumireko

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2019, 10:09:16 am »
// I agree with Brenner on letting Alice know more
// About disclosing more information to others, just gauge how much they know and act accordingly if they pressure us on who's the culprit or suspect we are involved reveal that we believe Elis is involved and that we were attacked.  This will accomplish two things at once, it will get whoever is pestering us off our backs (ex Reimu) and doing something useful for us and it will put pressure on Elis to stay hidden and not bother us or any other residents

> Strategically activate the doll during our conversation to let Alice know more about Sumireko

> If Sumireko looks suspicious and/or confused with the last proposal to communicate&exchange or when we are actually communicating,explain this kind of communication is necessary and useful since among the Reliable&Smart People there is least 1 needing safeguarding and safe shelter for she was and still is a prime target of an Extremely Powerful Makaian Vampire .




// Agreed , acting proportionally is best in this case but we also need at least a Reliable Witness or Expert to strenghten our position,with Gensokyo's and allies ,to gain some trust by the eventual distrustful ones and also not to let anyone mis-gauge the Threat of Elis(e.g.Reliable Witnesses or Experts like Remilia ,Flandre,Eirin who treated Sakuya,Koakuma ,Patchouli ,to a lesser extent, Mayna and, in a non-exposing way,Alice )  while not forgetting the other Heretic Makaians;especially  Sariel whenever we will come across her for a 2nd and longer time .//

// With Elis ,but it could be even before mentioning ,her we should also be mentioning that she Heretic Makaians are searching for Powerful Magical Items which caused heavy clashes with Flandre&Co. and Alice &Co. ; and whereas it is good to respect the desire of Alice(and Shinki's to an extent)  not to let her know her Birth-Place&Heritage ,it should also be balanced out with the need of knowing just enough for organizing defense&counter-attack around her  //.







^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2019, 05:33:47 pm »
// Lets not mention the heretic Makaians to anyone else since we ourselves want to investigate that.  If we mention "group of Makaian daemons" it might provoke another Mystic Square like incident where they attack Makai.  It's better to get everyone else to focus Elis while we take care of the heretics in a more elegant and less violent way that doesn't threaten Makai's existence

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #429 on: July 23, 2019, 02:54:10 pm »
> How much closer to the SDM are we since we started talking?

> "You're right, nothing stops existing, so whats in the Dream World has got to be real in some sense...  Also dimensional portals are indeed a thing so maybe its possible"

> "Since those heretics could strike again at any time in your world and you can't stay asleep forever I wonder if you know some way to stay in contact while you're awake?  Like perhaps some objects we could enchant perhaps"  Temporarily form two small darkness barriers and a thin line/cylinder physical barrier in the middle and point at them to help explain what we're thinking about to Sumireko

> "Say, you're pretty knowledgeable when it comes to magic, would you happen to know of ways weaker Youkai like us could become stronger?  We had a close encounter with an incredibly strong vampire earlier and realize that we might be in a little over our heads with investigating this incident so any help would be greatly appreciated"

> Somewhat closer. You don't cross Gensokyo in a couple of minutes.

> "It's best not to try that. Firstly; I'm not in a physical form, so I can't take anything back with me anyway. Secondly; linking the Outside to Gensokyo could cause problems. And thirdly; something magical might outright stop working in the Outside."

> Sumireiko looks a little surprised. "I'm not that knowledgeable; I'm just knowledgeable by outside standards... well... practice helped me make better."

> // Tom's// How much is left to the SDM?

> Wait for Sumireko to think&answeer the previous inquiries.

> Friendly and Pondering Tone : " Ah-ah! If Dreams&Nigthmares have their own reality,they also need some  Balance and Safeguarding,and so that is what that Baku is likely doing not letting you exploring more of that Dream World - maybe exaggerating in it or maybe not - which is seemingly an important cross-way and passage ..."

> "I ,for one ,can  drool at the Dram of Lots of Damage-Free,and Dreamy&Real-Like Steaks p,eh-eh. "

> " Yet it could be that ,though one of us should double-check with Bakus if we do come across them , Beings From outside  thr Dream World,especially if unexperiencedare both at risk and could be risk-causing if they wander too deep ,but likely also so for Experienced Non-Denizens at certain points, by causing somethng like...turn their and others Dreams&Happiness into Nightmares&Traumas by Accident or On-Purpose or Half-Half...their  Bodies could also be Sleep-Stranded till the Dream World,or Worlds, are set right again  by the Baku ..."

> "... Uh ,Miss Sumireko,don't you agree it would be Helpful if we could exchange  even more Informative Bits like these with Gensokyo People  who are Confirmed to be Quite Smart&Reliable "?
 



//(When I am specifying  "Dream-Sumireko "/ "D.Sumireko " (Astral Projected)it isto distinguish her from " Sleep-Sumireko /S. '' " and  " Whole Sumireko/ W. '' " so it is not meant to be"Dream-Sumireko(Gensokyo) VS Human-Sumireko(Outside World)  " like in ,if they are ever going to appear in Rumia Quest, " (Official) Touhou Violet Detector ", )
With that explained,this  COULD BE a good moment for "Starting Communications about and by D.Sumireko with most of those at Eientei with Kaguya being the least (Mokou-Sumireko Friendship), in preparation for some future contacts with W.Sumireko AND facilitating Mokou-Meetings ' through Riga&Tallinn ( Alice&Wriggle&Eientei-Rumia  Line by Dolls ).

// We should be only waiting for proper delays in Communicating such as  ""After initial Comm.,1st comes  Sakuya&Remilia&SDM " and " After like-wise,careful to keep it vague to Kaguya "for also the sake of,even more,Gensokyo-Sumireko Acclimating with Mokou-Sumireko(and possibly others...)Friendshipwhile also having Insurances for Troubling Misunderstandings. //

//Hinderances,would arise from those Troubling Misunderstandings around  Sumireko's Appearance,or even Unclear Rumours reachng, IF WITHOUT  Gensokyo-Acquaintances or without Rumia's Group , reaching the (due to Heretic Makaians Invasion ))now-tense and in-repair Human Village ,their on-edge guards like (especialy)Keine and (covertly)Sekibanki ,unless she nicely chance upon Mokou still helping with the Makai Fire Magic  aftermaths  ; but the same,to a lesser degree,is  also true for her prematurely  exploring around the Makai-Gensokyo Seal and The Frozen, Makai Portal //

// A Partial Permission by Sumireko should be enough but we might have to disclose a larger,yet hopefully not painfuly large ,amount of Knowledge to Allies such as Sages,Savants and "Those Bearing Insightful Powers". //

> "I imagine the Baku was protecting at least her interests, yes." Sumireiko replies. "She said I caused some trouble for her after all. Apparently the incident I caused by accident involved the Dream World, and something about Lunarians." the girl replies. "I imagine Bakus would be the best to ask about the Dream World; as Dream World inhabitants."

// I agree with Brenner on letting Alice know more
// About disclosing more information to others, just gauge how much they know and act accordingly if they pressure us on who's the culprit or suspect we are involved reveal that we believe Elis is involved and that we were attacked.  This will accomplish two things at once, it will get whoever is pestering us off our backs (ex Reimu) and doing something useful for us and it will put pressure on Elis to stay hidden and not bother us or any other residents

> Strategically activate the doll during our conversation to let Alice know more about Sumireko

> You activate the doll; and hear Alice say quietly through it, "Yes?"

// Lets not mention the heretic Makaians to anyone else since we ourselves want to investigate that.  If we mention "group of Makaian daemons" it might provoke another Mystic Square like incident where they attack Makai.  It's better to get everyone else to focus Elis while we take care of the heretics in a more elegant and less violent way that doesn't threaten Makai's existence

> You consider going into more specifics about the Incident, but decide it's best to be more generalistic, except about Elis, since she seems really dangerous.

[Let me know if you want to accelerate to the SDM]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #430 on: July 23, 2019, 06:21:28 pm »
// Perhaps as long as this conversation lasts then timeskip

> Can everyone hear what Alice says or only us?

> Eirin might want to know about the Lunarians hopefully Alice relays this to her
> "Is that so~?  I wonder how the lunarians managed to get in to the dream world?  So you just got mixed up in their interactions with the dream world and that baku"

> "Do you think Youkai like us would survive in the outside world or will we be like Mayina in Gensokyo where we can't use magic without exhausting ourselves?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #431 on: July 23, 2019, 06:52:49 pm »
//We should probably answer Alice back. I don't want her getting the wrong idea and getting annoyed with us for contracting her with unimportant stuff. It could lead to her ignoring us if we actually need to contact her in an emergency.

>If we can do it discreetly, whisper: "Just a conversation I thought you'd might be interested in hearing"
>Otherwise whisper: "Just checking in."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #432 on: July 23, 2019, 08:01:17 pm »
> Think of the possibility of eating Sumireko (or whoever else seems appetizing) and strategically drool a little while whispering to Alice so Sumireko thinks we're talking to ourselves/daydreaming about food

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #433 on: July 26, 2019, 09:09:02 pm »
// Perhaps as long as this conversation lasts then timeskip

> Can everyone hear what Alice says or only us?

> Eirin might want to know about the Lunarians hopefully Alice relays this to her
> "Is that so~?  I wonder how the lunarians managed to get in to the dream world?  So you just got mixed up in their interactions with the dream world and that baku"

> "Do you think Youkai like us would survive in the outside world or will we be like Mayina in Gensokyo where we can't use magic without exhausting ourselves?"

> Alice is either talking quietly or the dollis very quiet. You don't think anyone else can hear Alice, at least right now.

> "I think my actions had something to do with it. That's probably why the Baku blamed me for the trouble." Sumireiko explains.

> "Youkai would die, I presume. I'm not sure exactly how, but... well... you don't see Youkai on the outside."

//We should probably answer Alice back. I don't want her getting the wrong idea and getting annoyed with us for contracting her with unimportant stuff. It could lead to her ignoring us if we actually need to contact her in an emergency.

>If we can do it discreetly, whisper: "Just a conversation I thought you'd might be interested in hearing"
>Otherwise whisper: "Just checking in."

> "I see." Alice responds.

> Think of the possibility of eating Sumireko (or whoever else seems appetizing) and strategically drool a little while whispering to Alice so Sumireko thinks we're talking to ourselves/daydreaming about food

> Sumierko doesn't seem too interested in you talking to the doll anyway. She's focused on flying.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #434 on: July 26, 2019, 09:11:20 pm »
//So which statement did Alice respond to?

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #435 on: July 26, 2019, 09:44:40 pm »
> Alice is either talking quietly or the doll is very quiet. You don't think anyone else can hear Alice, at least right now.
// So probably the first?

> "That's disappointing though I wonder if would happen to all Youkai ?  Humans should still fear darkness regardless if they believe in the supernatural or not, as something very real can lurk inside of it...  Its the primal fear"  Temporarily form a darkness barrier around our floating doll for a few seconds to emphasize our point as we say this
> "I'd imagine children would be especially terrified of the dark with their childish imaginations, you know believing monsters lurk in the dark corners of your room at night and such.  And I assume there's more of them on the outside than all of Gensokyo's population"

> With a friendly smile tell Mayina "Don't be shy and tell us if you ever get tired of walking or this slower pace!~"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Mid-Long-Long 2nd Reply Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #436 on: July 27, 2019, 04:55:41 am »
> Alice is either talking quietly or the dollis very quiet. You don't think anyone else can hear Alice, at least right now.

> "I think my actions had something to do with it. That's probably why the Baku blamed me for the trouble." Sumireiko explains.

> "Youkai would die, I presume. I'm not sure exactly how, but... well... you don't see Youkai on the outside."

> "I see." Alice responds.

> Sumierko doesn't seem too interested in you talking to the doll anyway. She's focused on flying.
!!!!! :wikipedia:     :wikipedia:      :wikipedia: !!!!!

// I do not mind,could be even better if a part of my post could have to be postponed by the character-pace of the Involved NPCs,and then SDM&"Visitors"  (  I ,and we :) ,are still keeping in mind that Raikaria/ This Story-GM needs a Calmer   ;) Pace) // .

//Hitherto Some info-parts could be insighted and/or glossed over and/or re-ordered and/or better timed along according to the other players(3  who are T./E.N./E.M.  :o ...soo far ;) ) //.

> "To Alice as audible explanatory whispers to her : " Uh,Please Miss Alice can you also call-in in time  Wriggle to listen-in and then any of the Eientei who's interested in this new exploring-learning : call-in  in time seing as she ...oh , her name Miss Sumireko, friends with thaaat only-heard-of, for me and the rest of the Team, Mokou person  ".

> " ... Yeah,Her Time in Fensokyo is her Bory Sleeping  Time at Outside World for she is a in Gensokyo as a Dream of Herself .. mh-mh-mh through aDream World with a Baku : a Double-Special Human, Youkai-like even,this Miss Sumireko

> To Sumireko,after finehed answering-in&letting listening-in : " I can very well Imagine If Gendokyand or Makaians or Fairly Similar,those who are dependant by those Worlds that is ,they indeed Die there or also Nearly-Die as "Youkai People" unless they are more Special in their own Right than us here,who are more Ordinary than Specialq
 
> Fist-palm :" So in  Outside Human World if  we "Ordinary Youkai

> "Opposite but also,simlars case are,the break-ins  in Gensokyo,and everywhere un-Makai-like ,like in small part the Troublesome the Suit-Koas you were beating back,Miss Sumireko,because they are also " ordinary" they are Makai-- dependant but ar also Linked&Support by their Portals and ESPECIALLY the Toxic Miasma though so far only seeping-into the immediate vicinity ;

> " Still it is best to avoid their  locations might be risking ending atcloser to each other,their sizes greater and more "fed "invaders than we are ready to  react in a short enough time to Places ;particularly the  Human Village,their Farms,Fields or Leading-apathe

> "That  is what we have to notice and not miss to be safe rather than sorry ,that ,alongside Abnormal Magics,Mysterious but also literal  Materializing and other Spells by  Powerful and ,potentially or actually , Curious&Dangerous  Major Makaians like that  Greater Vampire Elis ..,.until Dusk falls again ... mmmh not to forget  that tall-ish all-blue shrine maiden-like lady,that acquaintance of hers .

> " The oddity we have found out in the  aftermaths we have won  it is normal fot them,granted it is just for  those ones bent on Robbing to the point of Serial-Assaulting or even Raiding for - instead of...the Nicer Interesting  Travelers could still exist qmongwide them as well ... Strong Mystical Items " and so Info, Wielders as wellif


> " Here in Gensokyo,and beyond tonother Worlds,"Invasions or Incursions" seems rather the rough means  to those "Artifacts" but least 1,if it is just her,Makai Big-Name was also having a side-ends of challenging for fun during her search  ;  she was helding back much initially but not so much,but still a considerable deal,with the next fight and her final one for today when she still ended up hospitalasing  a very seriously  Injured Incident Resolver who also passed out from exhaustion".

> " Again  would be that Makaian Vampire Elis,repelled also thanks to those exhaustinginjuries,not sure about her companion ,a few others but also  with our Fire-Magic Raid Squadroon at the Human Village '.

> Look&Listen Back to our Group as well

> Quests (//Many Thanks and Kudos //).
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #437 on: July 27, 2019, 09:49:53 am »
> Only talk to Alice if it doesn't get Sumireko's attention also don't mention Alice's name in case Sumireko has heard of her and figures out were talking to her over a distance, if we have to refer to her use the doll's name so it seems like we're talking to the doll

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #438 on: July 29, 2019, 09:35:45 pm »
Site being stupid slow and causing me timeouts again aaaaaah

----

//So which statement did Alice respond to?

> The first; as no-one was seemingly to notice you talking to the doll

// So probably the first?

> "That's disappointing though I wonder if would happen to all Youkai ?  Humans should still fear darkness regardless if they believe in the supernatural or not, as something very real can lurk inside of it...  Its the primal fear"  Temporarily form a darkness barrier around our floating doll for a few seconds to emphasize our point as we say this
> "I'd imagine children would be especially terrified of the dark with their childish imaginations, you know believing monsters lurk in the dark corners of your room at night and such.  And I assume there's more of them on the outside than all of Gensokyo's population"

> With a friendly smile tell Mayina "Don't be shy and tell us if you ever get tired of walking or this slower pace!~"

> "Humans don't need to fear the darkness of the night; when they have means of illuminating it." Sumireiko says.  "Humans of my world live in great towers filled with light."

> "Children aren't scared of much. They're usually curious." the human responds.

> The deamon grunts in response. "I am fine with using my sinew."

!!!!! :wikipedia:     :wikipedia:      :wikipedia: !!!!!

// I do not mind,could be even better if a part of my post could have to be postponed by the character-pace of the Involved NPCs,and then SDM&"Visitors"  (  I ,and we :) ,are still keeping in mind that Raikaria/ This Story-GM needs a Calmer   ;) Pace) // .

//Hitherto Some info-parts could be insighted and/or glossed over and/or re-ordered and/or better timed along according to the other players(3  who are T./E.N./E.M.  :o ...soo far ;) ) //.

> "To Alice as audible explanatory whispers to her : " Uh,Please Miss Alice can you also call-in in time  Wriggle to listen-in and then any of the Eientei who's interested in this new exploring-learning : call-in  in time seing as she ...oh , her name Miss Sumireko, friends with thaaat only-heard-of, for me and the rest of the Team, Mokou person  ".

> " ... Yeah,Her Time in Fensokyo is her Bory Sleeping  Time at Outside World for she is a in Gensokyo as a Dream of Herself .. mh-mh-mh through aDream World with a Baku : a Double-Special Human, Youkai-like even,this Miss Sumireko

> To Sumireko,after finehed answering-in&letting listening-in : " I can very well Imagine If Gendokyand or Makaians or Fairly Similar,those who are dependant by those Worlds that is ,they indeed Die there or also Nearly-Die as "Youkai People" unless they are more Special in their own Right than us here,who are more Ordinary than Specialq
 
> Fist-palm :" So in  Outside Human World if  we "Ordinary Youkai

> "Opposite but also,simlars case are,the break-ins  in Gensokyo,and everywhere un-Makai-like ,like in small part the Troublesome the Suit-Koas you were beating back,Miss Sumireko,because they are also " ordinary" they are Makai-- dependant but ar also Linked&Support by their Portals and ESPECIALLY the Toxic Miasma though so far only seeping-into the immediate vicinity ;

> " Still it is best to avoid their  locations might be risking ending atcloser to each other,their sizes greater and more "fed "invaders than we are ready to  react in a short enough time to Places ;particularly the  Human Village,their Farms,Fields or Leading-apathe

> "That  is what we have to notice and not miss to be safe rather than sorry ,that ,alongside Abnormal Magics,Mysterious but also literal  Materializing and other Spells by  Powerful and ,potentially or actually , Curious&Dangerous  Major Makaians like that  Greater Vampire Elis ..,.until Dusk falls again ... mmmh not to forget  that tall-ish all-blue shrine maiden-like lady,that acquaintance of hers .

> " The oddity we have found out in the  aftermaths we have won  it is normal fot them,granted it is just for  those ones bent on Robbing to the point of Serial-Assaulting or even Raiding for - instead of...the Nicer Interesting  Travelers could still exist qmongwide them as well ... Strong Mystical Items " and so Info, Wielders as wellif


> " Here in Gensokyo,and beyond tonother Worlds,"Invasions or Incursions" seems rather the rough means  to those "Artifacts" but least 1,if it is just her,Makai Big-Name was also having a side-ends of challenging for fun during her search  ;  she was helding back much initially but not so much,but still a considerable deal,with the next fight and her final one for today when she still ended up hospitalasing  a very seriously  Injured Incident Resolver who also passed out from exhaustion".

> " Again  would be that Makaian Vampire Elis,repelled also thanks to those exhaustinginjuries,not sure about her companion ,a few others but also  with our Fire-Magic Raid Squadroon at the Human Village '.

> Look&Listen Back to our Group as well

> Quests (//Many Thanks and Kudos //).

> You explain to Alice the summary of what Sumireiko has said so far.

> "A Human from the outside? Haven't been any of those with any real magical ability since that Shrine Maiden Marisa told me about a few years ago." Alice responds.

// Quests:

Main Quests

Heretics of Makai - Investigate the Makai Invasion Incident; Ensure the Heretics do not obtain Alice's Grimoire

Daemon-sitting - Ensure Mayina's safety

A Cruel Seal - Investigate the Ribbon

Backing of a Secret God - Okina is watching your progress with great interest

Side Quests

Report to Remilia -  Report to Remilia about recent events; check on her and Flandre's state after fighting Elis; and let her know about Sakuya's treatment

Twin-Tailed Lead - Eirin has pointed you towards Youkai Mountain to seek out a 'Chen'; who in turn may lead you to the Yakumos; who may know more about your seal

General Investigation - Explore Gensokyo

A Pure Vampire - Defeat Elis [This quest is marked with a skull; indicating it as an elite quest you are unlikely to succeed in at this point; it is also marked with a Moon; indicating it can only occur at Night]

The Shrine-Wrecking Spirit - Find Mima

Fate of the Hakurei Shrine - Find... or avoid, Reimu


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #439 on: July 30, 2019, 04:54:15 pm »
> "What!?"
> Nervously say "Just what can't they do?"
> "That makes the barrier all the more important!"

// Fast forward to SDM unless Sumireko has something to tell us

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #440 on: July 30, 2019, 10:32:22 pm »
> "What!?"
> Nervously say "Just what can't they do?"
> "That makes the barrier all the more important!"

// Fast forward to SDM unless Sumireko has something to tell us
> Return calm:"Oh-oh,so that is what technology can do...I wonder how much that light and my darkness would be affected by each other or maybe combined ".

// Yes,after Sumireko's answer, SDM-Timeskip //.

// About the quest involving the Shrine&Reimu,are we leaning for meet-up or avoid or still undecided(Mima&Shrine&Linked situations) ?//

// I am more for meeting  to further reports&further checks not too soon nor too late when we do obtain "enough or more elements", but avoidance up to meeting her much later certain point might be warranted if we do come across
Mima first and we  might manage some""Good Business Collaboration",but it must be  "Good", that Reimu cannot make like getting more of the Rumia's Seal Removed and more insights/counsels of "Times were Gensokyo-Makai were Seal-lesa
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #441 on: July 31, 2019, 12:22:40 pm »
// Was thinking of waiting for Reimu to find us instead of us going looking for her

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #442 on: August 04, 2019, 08:20:15 am »
> "What!?"
> Nervously say "Just what can't they do?"
> "That makes the barrier all the more important!"

// Fast forward to SDM unless Sumireko has something to tell us

> "Sumireiko looks over her shoulder at you and winks. "Magic."

> Return calm:"Oh-oh,so that is what technology can do...I wonder how much that light and my darkness would be affected by each other or maybe combined ".

// Yes,after Sumireko's answer, SDM-Timeskip //.

// About the quest involving the Shrine&Reimu,are we leaning for meet-up or avoid or still undecided(Mima&Shrine&Linked situations) ?//

// I am more for meeting  to further reports&further checks not too soon nor too late when we do obtain "enough or more elements", but avoidance up to meeting her much later certain point might be warranted if we do come across
Mima first and we  might manage some""Good Business Collaboration",but it must be  "Good", that Reimu cannot make like getting more of the Rumia's Seal Removed and more insights/counsels of "Times were Gensokyo-Makai were Seal-lesa

> "I'm not sure how it would interact with magical darkness; to be honest." the girl responds.

--

> You reach the Scarlet Mansion, after a few hours of flying [Or in Mayina's case; running and being carried rather unceremoniously by his shoulders].

> The gatekeeper notices you and stands aside.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #443 on: August 04, 2019, 09:36:53 pm »
> Proceed towards the mansion
> If Meiling doesn't follow us or lead us to Remilia "You should come with us, we need to speak to Remilia about Sakuya's condition"
> If she has obligations and can't follow us then continue without Meiling

> Knock on the front door before entering

> Keep Mayina close while inside the mansion, we don't want him sneaking around

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #444 on: August 08, 2019, 08:11:40 pm »
> Proceed towards the mansion
> If Meiling doesn't follow us or lead us to Remilia "You should come with us, we need to speak to Remilia about Sakuya's condition"
> If she has obligations and can't follow us then continue without Meiling

> Knock on the front door before entering

> Keep Mayina close while inside the mansion, we don't want him sneaking around

> You proceed towards the mansion.

> Meiling nods as you head inside, but dosen't react otherwise until you speak to her.

> "I cannot; I am mi'lady's first line of defense. At the worst, I can buy enough time if the mansion is attacked for Lady Patchouli to prepare further defense. I'm sure there is someone able to guide you." Meiling says.

> You head to the front doors and knock. A few moments later a pink-haired fairy wearing a maid outfit opens the door. She looks rather nervous.

> "H-hello?" she... asks. Before she starts muttering while looking embarrassed "Oh no we don't get guests ever, what do I do with guests..."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #445 on: August 08, 2019, 08:58:04 pm »
>Smile warmly at the fairy.
>"Perhaps just escort us to a place where we can wait and tell your mistress or someone else with high authority that we're here?"

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #446 on: August 08, 2019, 09:33:59 pm »
> Wait warmly while fairies try their best to run the mansion with Sakuya away

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2019, 02:11:03 am »
...

> You head to the front doors and knock. A few moments later a pink-haired fairy wearing a maid outfit opens the door. She looks rather nervous.

> "H-hello?" she... asks. Before she starts muttering while looking embarrassed "Oh no we don't get guests ever, what do I do with guests..."

>  Keep smiling warmly and speak in a friendly&soothing encouraging tone troughout,with other fairy maids as well: " Hello! Ahah we are just small-time guests ! ".

> " I am Rumia and these here,except Wriggle for now absent for another duty,are all my friends, a group too - waving hand gesture and briefly look at them giving some pause - would you like to tell us your name for acquaintance,miss fairy maid ?

> After presentations&co:  " (Address by the pink-haired foyer fairy maid's name,if told) Do tell in particular to Milady Remilia or any of the ladies in charge on her behalf,after you and maybe others have escorted us to that place-for-waiting...

: ...  Rumia&Group,except Wriggle temporarly, have come with fairly good news about the Chief Maid Miss Sakuya,who's being healed, and the situation with... "Elis" " .

> "Mh-mh ,ah sorry for this last one    : " Has there been words about an Eientei Rabbit Messenger  sent by Doctor Eirin already arrived here or on the way back?"
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #448 on: August 18, 2019, 08:58:33 am »
[Blame Fire Emblem]


>  Keep smiling warmly and speak in a friendly&soothing encouraging tone troughout,with other fairy maids as well: " Hello! Ahah we are just small-time guests ! ".

> " I am Rumia and these here,except Wriggle for now absent for another duty,are all my friends, a group too - waving hand gesture and briefly look at them giving some pause - would you like to tell us your name for acquaintance,miss fairy maid ?

> After presentations&co:  " (Address by the pink-haired foyer fairy maid's name,if told) Do tell in particular to Milady Remilia or any of the ladies in charge on her behalf,after you and maybe others have escorted us to that place-for-waiting...

: ...  Rumia&Group,except Wriggle temporarly, have come with fairly good news about the Chief Maid Miss Sakuya,who's being healed, and the situation with... "Elis" " .

> "Mh-mh ,ah sorry for this last one    : " Has there been words about an Eientei Rabbit Messenger  sent by Doctor Eirin already arrived here or on the way back?"

> "Name? The Head Maid just calls me 58." the maid says.

> "27 did say something about a rabbit, but she didn't understand half the things the rabbit told her..."

>Smile warmly at the fairy.
>"Perhaps just escort us to a place where we can wait and tell your mistress or someone else with high authority that we're here?"

> The fairy seems to think for a few moments. "The Head Maid isn't here... oh I know I can ask her!"

> The fairy flies off into the mansion, completely forgetting to close the door.

> Wait warmly while fairies try their best to run the mansion with Sakuya away

> From your position in the doorway, you can see various fairy maids flying around in borderline chaos. Some seem to be attempting to do mildly productive things but are doing them badly; while others seem to just be going wild and goofing around. Fairies will be fairies.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #449 on: August 18, 2019, 09:13:43 am »
>Blink
>"...She knows her head maid isn't here, yet she goes off to ask her anyway. Does anyone else want to stay here for a few minutes just to see where this goes? I mean, it would be rude to just barge in anyway."
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 40 queries.