Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 17614 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2019, 10:25:18 pm »
>Sunrise status? (Don't do this if it advances time)

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2019, 10:41:50 pm »
>Sunrise status? (Don't do this if it advances time)

> The sky is that murky orange-black which indicates sunrise is coming but not here.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2019, 10:49:13 pm »
> "I can imagine fighting another vampire was interesting, but they were probably no match for the greatest vampire" < More flattery!

> "Its not a strong attack you're right, I thought the lasers might impress you considering very few low level youkai like me can use them"

> Fake declare Darkness Sign "Demarcation" L
> Make a small modification to the pattern (we can do this since its we're imitating the card): Change the normally aimed arcs (which you can stream) to alternate between 1 aimed and 1 static spread arc, this will make dodging less repetitive and more interesting (otherwise you just stream, go through a few rings and stream again etc etc)

> After spell "So Elis you managed to get in to Gensokyo, how do you plan on getting back to Makai?"

// Other players add anything else you want to do after the fake spell ends

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2019, 12:10:04 am »
//Don't parse the above yet, but I do have information-related questions.

>Would it be possible, while imitating demarcation, to make it so that every third ring stops once it goes a certain distance behind Elis, before starting to move back towards us? (Hopefully you can understand what I'm describing here.)
>Or would it be possible to make the projectiles of some rings explode into smaller rings after a set distance?
>Leading on from that, what are the limits to our control over danmaku anyway?

>Parse these as they do not advance time. Don't parse anything else yet though.

//I'm thinking lull her into a false sense of security and then catch her off guard when she starts getting bored.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 12:11:51 am by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2019, 08:08:59 am »
//Don't parse the above yet, but I do have information-related questions.

>Would it be possible, while imitating demarcation, to make it so that every third ring stops once it goes a certain distance behind Elis, before starting to move back towards us? (Hopefully you can understand what I'm describing here.)
>Or would it be possible to make the projectiles of some rings explode into smaller rings after a set distance?
>Leading on from that, what are the limits to our control over danmaku anyway?

>Parse these as they do not advance time. Don't parse anything else yet though.

//I'm thinking lull her into a false sense of security and then catch her off guard when she starts getting bored.

> That would probobly be more advanced than the actual spellcard, so no.

> Again, you can't have a nonspell be more advanced than a spell.

> Essentially, spellcards are the limit. You're not that much better at danmaku than most fairies.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2019, 08:14:41 am »
>But if it's possible in a spell, then would it be logically possible that we can do it in a nonspell, since if we couldn't do it to begin with we wouldn't be able to make a spellcard to begin with?

>Don't parse anything else yet as the above action doesn't advance time.

//And with that I'm heading off to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to get in my next post before work tomorrow

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
//(By EvilNazgul) Why moonlight ray specifically? Aren't there denser patterns to use?//
//Denser&Trickier&Novely&Challenge Patterns,Distractions,Sun-Rise for Vampires(Orange-Greyish Sky) and keeping away Alice&Belongings without forgetting the party //
//Elis has demonstrated an  :wat: AoE Darkness Spell (lower Sunlight,although it could still pose some issue) casting it by waving her "Star-Wand",and Belial's Light and surely more (Vast Repertoire) Magical&Supernatural Darkness&Shadow-Light&Luminosity from some sort of Vampire("Blood magic")/Makai("World of Magic" by her words and actions).

> (Not yet,not before dueling again ) Remember to ask in details,less details when she is going to be annoyed/bored,more about the encounter with SDMers(not just Remi&Sakuya) ,her Standing in Makai and her Great Talent and Application in "Transiting and Materialisation"
 
> Time to up our "Game" and "Entertain","Hone up" and "Smarten up"
( by ZUN ;) & Raikaria   :D )
- LUNATIC -
> Moon Sign: Moonlight Ray
> Night Sign: Night Bird
> Darkness Sign: Demarcation
> Darkness Sign: Dark Side of the Moon
> Night Sign: Midnight Bird
:3 Other(s) created by Human Ingenuity/Ingeniousness Youkai Ingeniousness/Ingenuity and Need .

> (Please)Visualise Spellcards them in order of Skills by us and Challenge Aagainst us ,if they are not already placed so from the easiest to the most challenging.
> Alongside this "ranking" what series of tactics,strategies and duel habits have we have had experienced with,had known or had noted  suitable against extremely agile&fast&high-reflexes opponents  .

> Durations & Variations (Thanks a whole lot!) & Feasibility of joining and/or combining with Darkness Sphere and overall Manipulation of Darkness(and indirectly Light to an extent).
> Intensify Darkness and its Range to hamper&surprise :P &distract, and n this case attract attention on to us WITHOUT GETTING HER SERIOUS(FAR TOO SOON),  could be 1-2 steps forward-

> Her Star Wand,how is she moving it and what seems her favourite handling;even right now?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2019, 09:24:04 pm »
>Don't parse anything that advances time yet until we come up with a final plan for this round.
>>Information-related stuff that doesn't advance time is fine (i,e my previous post and some of branneg's actions.)

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2019, 10:10:28 pm »
> Intensify Darkness and its Range to hamper&surprise :P &distract, and n this case attract attention on to us WITHOUT GETTING HER SERIOUS(FAR TOO SOON),  could be 1-2 steps forward-

> Do not so this, we need our darkness to nullify futher illusion attacks, spreading it makes it weaker

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2019, 05:53:22 pm »
>But if it's possible in a spell, then would it be logically possible that we can do it in a nonspell, since if we couldn't do it to begin with we wouldn't be able to make a spellcard to begin with?

>Don't parse anything else yet as the above action doesn't advance time.

//And with that I'm heading off to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to get in my next post before work tomorrow

> It's a limitation of the spellcard rules. Outside of the spellcard rules there's no difference between 'nonspells' and 'spells'. Otherwise people like Marisa could just Master Spark everything all the time
 

> Time to up our "Game" and "Entertain","Hone up" and "Smarten up"
( by ZUN ;) & Raikaria   :D )
- LUNATIC -
> Moon Sign: Moonlight Ray
> Night Sign: Night Bird
> Darkness Sign: Demarcation
> Darkness Sign: Dark Side of the Moon
> Night Sign: Midnight Bird
:3 Other(s) created by Human Ingenuity/Ingeniousness Youkai Ingeniousness/Ingenuity and Need .

> (Please)Visualise Spellcards them in order of Skills by us and Challenge Aagainst us ,if they are not already placed so from the easiest to the most challenging.
> Alongside this "ranking" what series of tactics,strategies and duel habits have we have had experienced with,had known or had noted  suitable against extremely agile&fast&high-reflexes opponents  .

> Durations & Variations (Thanks a whole lot!) & Feasibility of joining and/or combining with Darkness Sphere and overall Manipulation of Darkness(and indirectly Light to an extent).
> Intensify Darkness and its Range to hamper&surprise :P &distract, and n this case attract attention on to us WITHOUT GETTING HER SERIOUS(FAR TOO SOON),  could be 1-2 steps forward-

> Her Star Wand,how is she moving it and what seems her favorite handling;even right now?


> I'm not giving durations, especially for the StB spells [Which also don't have difficulties]

> In terms of how you'd rank the spells; from weakest to strongest:

> Moon Sign: Moonlight Ray [Your longest-range spellcard due to the lasers, but also the easiest; the lasers are also the most *powerful* attack you have, getting hit by them hurts.]

> Night Sign: Night Bird [Wide frontal range, but it's basically just throwing out arcs of danmaku, rather simple. Midnight Bird is a stronger version you made later. Worth noting you produce the danmaku arcs by waving your arms around like a bird's wings.]

> Darkness Sign: Demarcation [A full AoE spellcard, and it's easily trickier than your first two due to the bullet rings restricting movement and ones with a slight homing feature]

> Darkness Sign: Dark Side of the Moon [A more defensive spellcard. Has the longest timer. You become resistant, but not immune, to danmaku for periods as this spellcard makes use of your darkness barrier specifically; which weakens the majority of danmaku which are light-based. [AKA: You have the most HP on this spellcard]However, the spell is fairly weak in terms of offensive power and mostly relies on the target messing up. You could probobly improve this one however now you can actually *see* in the dark.]

> Night Sign: Midnight Bird [A desperation attack. Your arms flail around wildly resulting in wider and more rapid arcs than the regular Night Bird, even hitting behind you. The sprays are faster than the regular attack too. It gets more intense as you continue as well. You even managed to get enough power behind it to shoot out a couple of bubble danmaku... once... by accident. When that Crow Tengu was trying to take pictures of you and let you keep going and going. Also this attack uses green danmaku for some reason when the regular Night Bird uses blues. You don't know why. Maybe the green ones go faster.]

> Elis is holding her wand in her right hand, tilted so it is pointing away from her body. The star sparkles as if covered in glitter. You think this is a strange aesthetic choice for a vampire.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 05:57:33 pm by Raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2019, 06:18:27 pm »
>But since we're not obligated to abide by the rules since Elis is from Makai and not abiding by them anyway, would such modifications to our fake spellcard be possible?

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2019, 08:57:55 pm »
>But since we're not obligated to abide by the rules since Elis is from Makai and not abiding by them anyway, would such modifications to our fake spellcard be possible?

> Danmaku itself only really exists *as* part of the spellcard rules. The spellcards are pretty much the limit of what you can do with danmaku.

> Of course you can make modifications; but the overall result would be weaker than actually using the spellcard.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2019, 09:11:05 pm »
>So if we make some rings change direction or make rings explode into more rings it would somehow make every bullet in the pattern hurt less as a result......??? How does that make any sense?

(the latter is at least somewhat understandable as it increases the pattern density, but the logic simply doesn't make sense for situations like changing projectile paths or directions that don't affect bullet strength or density at all.)

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2019, 09:35:34 pm »
>So if we make some rings change direction or make rings explode into more rings it would somehow make every bullet in the pattern hurt less as a result......??? How does that make any sense?

(the latter is at least somewhat understandable as it increases the pattern density, but the logic simply doesn't make sense for situations like changing projectile paths or directions that don't affect bullet strength or density at all.)

> Changeing paths won't change the power; but the density would be slightly lower than the real thing, it's still a nonspell. Your spellcards are the absolute best you can do. Any imitation would be weaker in some form. [Think of them like special attacks in a fighting game, you might have a regular Shoryuken, but a Super Move one will be stronger]

> Making more bullets by making bullets explode into more bullets would absolutely weaken the attack as you're diluting the power of the attack between more bullets. You can only output so much magic at once.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2019, 10:45:04 pm »
> It's a limitation of the spellcard rules. Outside of the spellcard rules there's no difference between 'nonspells' and 'spells'. Otherwise people like Marisa cou
 
> I'm not giving durations, especially for the StB spells [Which also don't have difficulties]

// Sorry,I should have specified "approximate duration by Rumia's experience;this is also doable,and more useful overall ,by reading Spellcards(or Part of that Spellcard if "imitated" or if it is  a combination part similar/very similar )   Descriptive enough
.So Thank you for re-posting the 5 Description without making players go back to previous(full)thread. //
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2019, 11:50:52 pm »
// Collective summary of actions for parser

> "I can imagine fighting another vampire was interesting, but they were probably no match for the greatest vampire" < More flattery!

> "Its not a strong attack you're right, I thought the lasers might impress you considering very few low level youkai like me can use them"

> Fake declare Darkness Sign "Demarcation" L
> Make a small modification to the pattern so that the arcs of bullets fired between the rings become aimed after a longer delay so they change direction behind Elis instead of shortly after being fired

> After spell:
>> "So Elis you managed to get in to Gensokyo, how do you plan on getting back to Makai?"
>>Ask in a little more about the encounter with SDM, her Standing in Makai and her Great Talent and Application in "Transiting and Materialisation"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2019, 11:56:27 pm »
-Oh god I accidentally edited this post instead of quoting it and put my replies in it and I can't revert it aaaaah-
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 08:29:56 pm by Raikaria »

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2019, 12:52:40 am »
> Specifically will making the arc bullets more complex reduce their number or will it affect different parts of the spell like the rings?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2019, 01:08:08 am »
>Another thing:
>>Will speeding up the frequency of attacks (maintaining the same bullet power and density per attack) affect either? Would it be possible to "speed up" an otherwise "identical" fake spellcard as it gets closer to "timing out"?

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
+Thanks for answering+Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 01:49:20 am »
// Are we going towards a :o "De Bello Danmakum"(De Bello Gallicum)? :o //

> Actually have we ever tried or witnessed bullets of the same kind or highly similar converging in the same Paths and increasing in "density" or have some sort of "Surge" or do they simply phase through each other ?


> How about,of the same kind or highly similar, Lasers used like that or "feeding "  Bullets into our Laser(s) or viceversa?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 08:30:07 pm »
Quote
>...
>So ultimately, after much dancing around the question, does this, therefore, mean that IT IS POSSIBLE to make every third ring or so in our fake pattern stop after a set distance before moving back towards us?
>Furthermore, do you mean that changing even a single a bullet path will cause random bullets in the pattern to immediately die off to lower the density as you say????

> Specifically will making the arc bullets more complex reduce their number or will it affect different parts of the spell like the rings?

> Adding something like a reverse effect would have some sort of negative on the overall thing. Most likely rate of fire of the rings, you wouldn't be able to have more out than usual.

> Making the bullet arcs more 'complex' won't do much as they're targeted anyway. But it would make the rings less dense to compensate and allow more room to dodge the larger arcs.

>Another thing:
>>Will speeding up the frequency of attacks (maintaining the same bullet power and density per attack) affect either? Would it be possible to "speed up" an otherwise "identical" fake spellcard as it gets closer to "timing out"?

> High frequency would probobly effect density, as having more bullets out than regular would be surpassing your limit. Adding more bullets while keeping the density and speed the same would just be improving the spell. Timeouts are not often relevant anyway.

// Are we going towards a :o "De Bello Danmakum"(De Bello Gallicum)? :o //

> Actually have we ever tried or witnessed bullets of the same kind or highly similar converging in the same Paths and increasing in "density" or have some sort of "Surge" or do they simply phase through each other ?


> How about,of the same kind or highly similar, Lasers used like that or "feeding "  Bullets into our Laser(s) or viceversa?

> As far as you are aware, they just phase through each other. Although the idea of bullets that collide and merge isn't out of possibility.

> The beams just cross and do nothing. You imagine you'd have to practice quite a lot to develop a danmaku that acts like this.



http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2019, 08:42:58 pm »
// Consolidated all agreed upon actions for parser

 "I can imagine fighting another vampire was interesting, but they were probably no match for the greatest vampire" < More flattery!

> "Its not a strong attack you're right, I thought the lasers might impress you considering very few low level youkai like me can use them"

> Fake declare Darkness Sign "Demarcation" L
> Make a small modification to the pattern: Make every third ring reverse in direction some distance past Elis in order to surprise her with the bullets from behind

> After spell:
>> "So Elis you managed to get in to Gensokyo, how do you plan on getting back to Makai?"
>>Ask in a little more about the encounter with SDM, her Standing in Makai and her Great Talent and Application in "Transiting and Materialisation"

> If make all bullets in an attack purely visual (weaker than danmaku) how many more could we spawn?

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
[EDITED] Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 11:15:52 pm »

> As far as you are aware, they just phase through each other. Although the idea of bullets that collide and merge isn't out of possibility.

> The beams just cross and do nothing. You imagine you'd have to practice quite a lot to develop a danmaku that acts like this.

// Might-be-a-suggestion : by keep diverting a part of Danmaku up in the air and beyond the forest canopy(attracting attention and seeking aid)  the performance is going to degrade and prompt Elis to end it faster, instead we commit half(adaptable) of  "the Purely Visual Danmaku(Weaker)" for that task . If that is impossible,some part of the Regular Danmaku should still be employed as that kind of beacon. In any case,as smartly pointed out,they should not be give the game away    //.

> Have we ever witnessed or heard of something like that ?

> We do do not have enough power to generate Bubble Danmaku  apart from that one time when we managed a few during Night Sign: Midight Bird , is that so  :D is that right?

// (The dice is cast) I cast my vote in favour of Tom's too - please go ahead even if I post and do not specify approval,since that means I am doing it silently, and I am not keen :blush: if it ever came to be holding everyone up - remember however that there is need to attract attention to the spot Rumia&Co they are in before her tries run out. //
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 02:38:49 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2019, 11:19:19 pm »
// Consolidated all agreed upon actions for parser

 "I can imagine fighting another vampire was interesting, but they were probably no match for the greatest vampire" < More flattery!

> "Its not a strong attack you're right, I thought the lasers might impress you considering very few low level youkai like me can use them"

> Fake declare Darkness Sign "Demarcation" L
> Make a small modification to the pattern: Make every third ring reverse in direction some distance past Elis in order to surprise her with the bullets from behind

> After spell:
>> "So Elis you managed to get in to Gensokyo, how do you plan on getting back to Makai?"
>>Ask in a little more about the encounter with SDM, her Standing in Makai and her Great Talent and Application in "Transiting and Materialisation"

> If make all bullets in an attack purely visual (weaker than danmaku) how many more could we spawn?
>I cast my vote in favor of this.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2019, 06:20:04 pm »
// Consolidated all agreed upon actions for parser

 "I can imagine fighting another vampire was interesting, but they were probably no match for the greatest vampire" < More flattery!

> "Its not a strong attack you're right, I thought the lasers might impress you considering very few low level youkai like me can use them"

> Fake declare Darkness Sign "Demarcation" L
> Make a small modification to the pattern: Make every third ring reverse in direction some distance past Elis in order to surprise her with the bullets from behind

> After spell:
>> "So Elis you managed to get in to Gensokyo, how do you plan on getting back to Makai?"
>>Ask in a little more about the encounter with SDM, her Standing in Makai and her Great Talent and Application in "Transiting and Materialisation"

> If make all bullets in an attack purely visual (weaker than danmaku) how many more could we spawn?

> "Well; even with the aid of her servant, she lost. In fact, I'd say that servant was stronger than she was. Certainly had an interesting ability." Elis says. "She'd make a fine servant for me, in fact, if she could survive the Maisma. Maybe I should have made her my thrall."

> "Low-level youkai? So I'm wasteing my time with small-fry am I?" the Vampire asks, before you 'declare' your spellcard. This action makes her raise an eyebrow.

> You add a twist, making every third ring reverse a short part beyond Elis. This causes you to fire rings overall a little slower, so you don't have more existing than usual [As every third ring lasts longer as a result of doubleing back]. The reverseing dosen't seem to catch the vampire off-guard, and she looks as casual as ever about her evasion.

> "Do you think a Makaian like myself can't sense magic? I don't even need to turn around to see that trick." she says as your attack wears off. Besides; I can tell you're either far weaker than that bird or holding back. You're not doing that thing with the card she was."

> "You think a little thing like the barrier around this world can stop someone as powerful as me?" she coons. "Sheer magic force. Even if I wasn't strong enough magically, I'm a Vampire. I can force my way through and recover most damage. Do you even understand the terror of us? Even among high-class daemons we're feared!"

> You ask again about her fight with Remilia. "You're really curious aren't you little Darkling? You should have stuck around and watched... but maybe since you're so inquisitive I can show you an ounce of the power used in a battle between Vampires..."

> Elis puts out her free palm, and speaks in a tounge you don't understand. Then, a Grimoire appears, seemingly covered in leather, bound in bat-wings. She has a devilish smirk as she summons it, and even as someone who is nowhere near an expert in magic, you can feel the dark magic eminateing from the tome.

> A silver knife strikes Elis in the throat, appearing from nowhere. You hear heavily laboured panting behind you.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2019, 06:26:39 pm »
//Well then.

>Is the sun up yet?

>Don't parse the following without approval.

>Don't let our guard down. No way Elis will go down that easily if she's as powerful as she claims.
>"Miss Sakuya? Is that you?"

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2019, 06:28:47 pm »
// I approve

// Before Evil_Nazgul0616's actions
> Immediately cast demarcation on whoever is behind us so they don't get caught in another illusion attack, make the sphere as large as we can without losing density
> Take a few steps back so we are next to whoever is behind us (inside the demarcation sphere)
> Whisper "Stay in the darkness sphere or she'll knock you out with an illusion like she did to my friends"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2019, 06:31:31 pm »
// I approve

// Before Evil_Nazgul0616's actions
> Immediately cast demarcation on whoever is behind us so they don't get caught in another illusion attack, make the sphere as large as we can without losing density
>The barrier, not the spellcard.
>Also we should probably warn them before we do so if possible, because they are right next to us and armed with knives, after all...

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2019, 06:41:22 pm »
> Don't warn them verbally, it's obvious we're against Elis and she will notice
> Only warn if we can do so without Elis noticing

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2019, 06:45:53 pm »
// I approve

// Before Evil_Nazgul0616's actions
> Immediately cast demarcation on whoever is behind us so they don't get caught in another illusion attack, make the sphere as large as we can without losing density
> Take a few steps back so we are next to whoever is behind us (inside the demarcation sphere)
> Whisper "Stay in the darkness sphere or she'll knock you out with an illusion like she did to my friends"

>The barrier, not the spellcard.
>Also we should probably warn them before we do so if possible, because they are right next to us and armed with knives, after all...

> You expand your darkness barrier and move towards the newcomer, before shrinking it.

> The scent of blood immediately hits you, and the person is in such a bad state it takes you a moment to recognize it as that Maid; Sakuya. By all rights she dosen't even look like she should be able to move, let alone fight. Her eyes are glowing red, and her intent to kill is so powerful it's scary. Can a human even keep going in this state? She has multiple open wounds, and is only holding a dagger in one hand, the other arm hanging limply, clearly broken. Her blue dress is stained mostly crimson.

> You hear Elis cackle as she pulls the knife from her throat, the wound healing almost instantly. "You think I'd knock out someone so fun to fight with an illusion? I only use that to pacify people too weak to bother with, or who I'm not supposed to hurt. I'll take you on two-on-one. I'll even give you both another free hit. But make it count, because I'm going to take my turn afterwards... and I don't intend to let that maid get up a second time."

//Well then.

>Is the sun up yet?

>Don't parse the following without approval.

>Don't let our guard down. No way Elis will go down that easily if she's as powerful as she claims.
>"Miss Sakuya? Is that you?"


> Not yet, you recon it should only be a couple of minutes until it comes over the horizon now however. Elis has not shown any awareness, given her proclivity for bragging and messing with you rather than getting on with her job. That said, you don't recall a Sun in Makai. It's entirely possible she isn't even aware of that weakness... or Makaian Vampires don't have it.

> Sakuya says something very weakly, and moves her knife ever so slightly, pointing at the pocketwatch on her belt. "Hold..." she says.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 40 queries.