Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 242593 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #240 on: April 22, 2019, 08:41:52 PM »
> Look at Mayina and Eirin "We can't go inside a floor tile and neither can light, so it *has* to be dark inside"

> "Another thing I wanted to ask about is how does my night vision see through the pitch black darkness I create?  Like Mayina was encased in ice a while ago and when I made it pitch black around me the ice became near transparent and everything else turned to different shades of purple"

> "I'm also trying to find out if it's different from the night vision of other Youkai considering I'm more related to darkness and night"

> Make it pitch black around us and describe what we see, noting things that become invisible and especially previously invisible things that become visible

> "And the instant you break it open to see, it's illuminated. So it dosen't matter."

> "It sounds like you can see in Ultraviolet. Like several birds can. It's quite complex to explain." Eirin says. "But basically there's different ways of seeing things. Ultraviolet is quite influenced by the amount of heat something is giving off; or how much energy it has. That's why it's hard to see cold things."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #241 on: April 22, 2019, 09:00:25 PM »
> "Does that mean a warm blooded creature like a human would be extra visible in the night for bird Youkai?"

> "Are there any things that are only visible in Ultraviolet?"

> "That explains why you were the best of all of us at hunting, Mystia"

> In lower voice "And since I can create darkness at any time of the day ..."
> Aha moment once we realize why our night vision combined with our ability to create darkness could have been why our night sight was sealed

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2019, 09:03:01 PM »
// Small edit (Asking about things that can only be seen in UV)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2019, 09:05:28 PM »
> "Does that mean a warm blooded creature like a human would be extra visible in the night for bird Youkai?"

> "Are there any things that are only visible in Ultraviolet?"

> "That explains why you were the best of all of us at hunting, Mystia"

> In lower voice "And since I can create darkness at any time of the day ..."
> Aha moment once we realize why our night vision combined with our ability to create darkness could have been why our night sight was sealed

> "Yes; they are warmer than their surroundings, and would stand out." Eirin says.

> "There are, but they are not really things you would find in Gensokyo."

> "Well of course." the sparrow says; puffing up in pride. "Why do you think it's a bird's eye view?"

> You realise the implications for humans if you could engulf them in darkness, even during the day, and yet still see.  Perhaps whoever sealed your powers did so to protect the humans.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2019, 09:20:30 PM »
> Were we that bad that someone had to seal us?  No other Youkai we know was sealed and they all hunted too...
> Feel a little uncomfortable thinking about what we could possibly have done to be sealed with one of the most complex seals that exists...

> "Do you think it's possible to make a laser that's ultraviolet?  I can already create certain kinds of unique lasers like a darkness laser"
> Demonstrate by forming a harmless darkness laser between our two hands

// Are you sure you don't have IR and UV mixed up?  Since hot things emit more IR than UV, and the "things not found in Gensokyo" I assume Eirin means things like TV remote controls and Wiimotes which emit IR beams to exchange data and track position.  Whereas blood and other body fluids can be seen in UV, which surely exist in Gensokyo.  Also all mass emits IR as long as its above absolute zero so it makes sense to be able to see in pitch black darkness with IR since just by existing things emit IR

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2019, 09:42:38 PM »
> Were we that bad that someone had to seal us?  No other Youkai we know was sealed and they all hunted too...
> Feel a little uncomfortable thinking about what we could possibly have done to be sealed with one of the most complex seals that exists...

> "Do you think it's possible to make a laser that's ultraviolet?  I can already create certain kinds of unique lasers like a darkness laser"
> Demonstrate by forming a harmless darkness laser between our two hands

// Are you sure you don't have IR and UV mixed up?  Since hot things emit more IR than UV, and the "things not found in Gensokyo" I assume Eirin means things like TV remote controls and Wiimotes which emit IR beams to exchange data and track position.  Whereas blood and other body fluids can be seen in UV, which surely exist in Gensokyo.  Also all mass emits IR as long as its above absolute zero so it makes sense to be able to see in pitch black darkness with IR since just by existing things emit IR

// UV has a shorter wavelength and thus more energy. Heat is a form of energy. The sun for example chucks UV out like mad. IR is *better* however for seeing low-energy stuff, hence why stuff like ice is invisible. That said; I don't have UV or IR vision myself; so I'm taking liberties.

> "It would require a lot of energy to do that." Eirin says. "Also such a thing would probobly be against the spellcard rules since most can't see it."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #246 on: April 22, 2019, 09:50:42 PM »
// Alright, something interesting you can do is use your phone's camera to see bright IR, point a TV remote to your phone's camera and see what you see when you press the power button

> "Well anythings allowed when your opponent isn't following the spell card rules either, so invisible lasers would be a great for fighting and getting a tan"

> "Thank you for helping, I haven't been able to figure out much about my seal on my own"
> "Is there anything else I can do to help you find out more about it?"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2019, 10:03:43 PM »
> Look at Mayina and Eirin "We can't go inside a floor tile and neither can light, so it *has* to be dark inside"

> "Another thing I wanted to ask about is how does my night vision see through the pitch black darkness I create?  Like Mayina was encased in ice a while ago and when I made it pitch black around me the ice became near transparent and everything else turned to different

> Make it pitch black around us and describe what we see, noting things that become invisible and especially previously invisible things that become visible
// " Demarcation from(Various Sprectrums of)Light to (Refractions with)Darkness !  "//

> Before or at the same time of Tom's

>" True,I shall only use it for real troubles if I can manage,and by all this I am now considering   a shadowy,darkness or demarcation laser ...if it is more possible ?

> Try those three types in a danmaku form in our hands,not firing any and hands away from everyone and also everything fragile.

>After  Special Rumia Lasers are tried and suggestions are neatly over,darken inch by inch,then moderately faster,in addition to very visible,near invisible,note&describe&try focusing on anything else which ,for now,is appearing new or abnormal .

> " Ah-ah, Demarcation from Light&Heat to Shadow&Darkness&Cooler. "

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2019, 06:09:26 AM »
// (We already know how to make darkness/demarcation lasers)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #249 on: April 23, 2019, 06:07:01 PM »
// Alright, something interesting you can do is use your phone's camera to see bright IR, point a TV remote to your phone's camera and see what you see when you press the power button

> "Well anythings allowed when your opponent isn't following the spell card rules either, so invisible lasers would be a great for fighting and getting a tan"

> "Thank you for helping, I haven't been able to figure out much about my seal on my own"
> "Is there anything else I can do to help you find out more about it?"

> "What good is an invisible laser anyway? They're supposed to be beautiful rays." Kaguya complains.

> "You only just found out it was a seal yesterday..." Kogasa points out.

> "Not without some form of risk. And as a medical practitioner, my first rule is Do No Harm. At least; to patients." Eirin states.

// " Demarcation from(Various Sprectrums of)Light to (Refractions with)Darkness !  "//

> Before or at the same time of Tom's

>" True,I shall only use it for real troubles if I can manage,and by all this I am now considering   a shadowy,darkness or demarcation laser ...if it is more possible ?

> Try those three types in a danmaku form in our hands,not firing any and hands away from everyone and also everything fragile.

>After  Special Rumia Lasers are tried and suggestions are neatly over,darken inch by inch,then moderately faster,in addition to very visible,near invisible,note&describe&try focusing on anything else which ,for now,is appearing new or abnormal .

> " Ah-ah, Demarcation from Light&Heat to Shadow&Darkness&Cooler. "

// (We already know how to make darkness/demarcation lasers)

> You consider firing some attacks to test some ideas, then remember you can already accomplish most of these, and it's probobly not a good idea to start firing off attacks randomly indoors anyway.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #250 on: April 23, 2019, 06:28:11 PM »
> "I completely agree, with lasers being my favorite shots but when fighting these daemons and vampires staying alive is all that matters"

> "I understand, I wouldn't want to do something harmful anyways"

> "Do you know any way for me to get stronger before removing the seal?  Like the seal affects my pre-existing power but how can I acquire new strength in order to solve this incident?  Maybe external strength like faith?"

> "Because I'm having a lot of difficulty keeping up with those that attack us"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2019, 11:08:36 AM »
> "I completely agree, with lasers being my favorite shots but when fighting these daemons and vampires staying alive is all that matters"

> "I understand, I wouldn't want to do something harmful anyways"

> "Do you know any way for me to get stronger before removing the seal?  Like the seal affects my pre-existing power but how can I acquire new strength in order to solve this incident?  Maybe external strength like faith?"

> "Because I'm having a lot of difficulty keeping up with those that attack us"

> "Isn't there that Elixir you made Eirin?" Kaguya says.

> "That's specifically designed for the biology of Undonge." Eirin replies. "And even then it's unstable."

> Eirin shakes her head. "Judgeing from the fact that your strength is restricted by a seal, and you are a youkai; I can see one recommendation."

> Eirin indicates Wriggle and Mystia. "Those two should know who I am talking about when I say to seek out Yukari Yakumo; the woman who was with Reimu on the Imperishable Night. If there is anyone in Gensokyo who could take action against a seal such as yours, it is her."

> "Yakumo isn't an easy person to find." Alice says. "In fact, unless she wants to meet you, it's basically an..."

> "Impossible Request." Kaguya says cheerfully.

> "You need someone who can guide you to her." Eirin says.

> "Apparently her underling has an underling. A Bakeneko called Chen." Alice states. "A Black Cat Youkai. Even then, she's pretty elusive herself. The best place to look for her would be around Youkai Mountain."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #252 on: April 25, 2019, 08:22:27 PM »
> "Are you sure gathering faith won't be of help?"

> "Don't worry we'll find Chen and miss Yakumo"
> "And if not I'm sure we'll run into them eventually considering we're in an incident"

> "If she's really a cat Youkai will the smell of fish cooking lure her out?"

> "Do you think miss Yakumo will also want to help resolve the incident?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2019, 08:25:24 PM »
//Just want to put it out there that I want Shinki to be the one we work with for undoing the seal when the time comes.

>"I'll consider it..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2019, 08:33:16 PM »
// Agreed but we should still pry as much information as we can, she might be able to figure something we don't know or a clue on how we should tell Shinki to remove it.  She'll also be a helpful ally if we can convince her to help with the incident

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2019, 08:37:35 PM »
> "Are you sure gathering faith won't be of help?"

> "Don't worry we'll find Chen and miss Yakumo"
> "And if not I'm sure we'll run into them eventually considering we're in an incident"

> "If she's really a cat Youkai will the smell of fish cooking lure her out?"

> "Do you think miss Yakumo will also want to help resolve the incident?"

> "I'm no expert of matters of faith." Eirin states.

> "I dunno, what about Frozen Fish?" Cirno states.

> "Just don't use me as bait..." Mystia chirps.

> "If Yukari is already acting, she would be aiding Reimu." Eirin states.

> "Yukari and Reimu have some sort of connection, it's almost as if Yukari teaches Reimu in some ways." Alice says. "Ever since they met Reimu's been using more and more border-related magic, which is Yukari's specialty."

//Just want to put it out there that I want Shinki to be the one we work with for undoing the seal when the time comes.

>"I'll consider it..."

> "It was a suggestion, you don't need to follow it; especially as it would likely detract from you investigating the incident."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2019, 08:45:33 PM »
> "Happy to hear Reimu actually has friends"
> "Thanks for the tip, we'll keel an eye out for her but will keep investigating if something important pops up"

> Finish up our tea (if we still have any)
> How's Mayina doing with his tea?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2019, 08:53:53 PM »
//At work till 10 pm

//Have something I want to say. Can't right now. Mind waiting for me? Will try to post on break

//Edit:
>"Close to Reimu, huh? Sounds scary... is this Yakumo person just as scary or scarier?"
>Shudder at the thought of two people like Reimu.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 10:52:37 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2019, 08:56:58 PM »
// Edit.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2019, 02:24:44 AM »
:wikipedia: //Seal Undoing by Possibly  Making a Bettered Adaptable Seal(s),or Safeguards,with Passages ; in terms they should all be quite easy just for the right Makaians,Gensokyans, Crossers,of course with Shinki while be welcoming to further,if Capable/Reliable/Open-Minded, direct,or more likely,indirect help ; along them most important,we knew implicitly,is The Approval and Related(e.g. Allies for That ) ,with a huge side being properly informative/informed/heeding/heeded/assuring/assured,by most of Gensokyo's Top&Grassrots AND,more indirectly, Makai'a with some or greater measure of "neutrality "from the rest //.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2019, 03:43:44 AM »

> Ponder for a bit and try to remember,remember to do this whenever we feel something resurfacing and we are ready.

:wikipedia:  ;) > Then (//details the Darkness Sphere&Sight Safe Experimenting by Tom's and in mine posts//) with a sweet smile to Kogasa,Eirin and Kaguya : " In someways I always felt occasionally  curios for I  sensed being held back not by my own while the ribbon-seal rustled,unmovable and mysterious,but now I truly feel a bit relieved and surely prudent ,so I really-really would like to watch and note what I can see and make out best and worst by new-sight,just around this grouping area,by a Larger-Powerful Darkness Sphere and then vary it with Smaller Sizes-Power."

> Do so when allowed and following that good counsel of the Eientei Hosts.

> Are we sure that we can make enough variants by Form,by Danmaku Combinations,by Power?Are all  from Demarcation,Shadow,Darkness Lasers,In-Between covered?"If So" us practice at the right  and fruitful time,like before and not that much beyond sun-down ,with the as right as feasible opponents or partners, and "In Any Case  " start thinking&looking for "right training&opportunis"for the future in More Complex&Beautiful Spellcards and Patterns .

> Consider doing this in the manner we meant by just Beginning,and Stopping,to form Lasers in our hands : "a quick fake-out of unleashing Lasers " ,but in dueling it  would be joined by"&follow-up with some  Conservative Weak Lasers mixed with Real Danmaku or even Real Magic while making  the best of it to exploit openings or make a safe course"; naturally it should be practiced and used in single,different pairs or more members...The whole team !".

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #261 on: April 26, 2019, 07:01:52 PM »
> Do not practice danmaku indoors, we're busy having tea right now

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2019, 04:22:44 PM »
> "Happy to hear Reimu actually has friends"
> "Thanks for the tip, we'll keel an eye out for her but will keep investigating if something important pops up"

> Finish up our tea (if we still have any)
> How's Mayina doing with his tea?

> "I'd call it more of a working arrangement." Alice says.

> You finish your tea, and take note that Mayina appears to have relocated his tea to anywhere except his mouth, with a particularly noticeable puddle behind him in the corner.

//At work till 10 pm

//Have something I want to say. Can't right now. Mind waiting for me? Will try to post on break

//Edit:
>"Close to Reimu, huh? Sounds scary... is this Yakumo person just as scary or scarier?"
>Shudder at the thought of two people like Reimu.

> "Yukari Yakumo is one of the beings in Gensokyo you must be most wary around." Alice states. "Few can even really discern what she is thinking."

> Ponder for a bit and try to remember,remember to do this whenever we feel something resurfacing and we are ready.

:wikipedia:  ;) > Then (//details the Darkness Sphere&Sight Safe Experimenting by Tom's and in mine posts//) with a sweet smile to Kogasa,Eirin and Kaguya : " In someways I always felt occasionally  curios for I  sensed being held back not by my own while the ribbon-seal rustled,unmovable and mysterious,but now I truly feel a bit relieved and surely prudent ,so I really-really would like to watch and note what I can see and make out best and worst by new-sight,just around this grouping area,by a Larger-Powerful Darkness Sphere and then vary it with Smaller Sizes-Power."

> Do so when allowed and following that good counsel of the Eientei Hosts.

> Are we sure that we can make enough variants by Form,by Danmaku Combinations,by Power?Are all  from Demarcation,Shadow,Darkness Lasers,In-Between covered?"If So" us practice at the right  and fruitful time,like before and not that much beyond sun-down ,with the as right as feasible opponents or partners, and "In Any Case  " start thinking&looking for "right training&opportunis"for the future in More Complex&Beautiful Spellcards and Patterns .

> Consider doing this in the manner we meant by just Beginning,and Stopping,to form Lasers in our hands : "a quick fake-out of unleashing Lasers " ,but in dueling it  would be joined by"&follow-up with some  Conservative Weak Lasers mixed with Real Danmaku or even Real Magic while making  the best of it to exploit openings or make a safe course"; naturally it should be practiced and used in single,different pairs or more members...The whole team !".

> You consider about more possibilities regarding danmaku; but decide to not do anything regarding this at the moment because you are still indoors.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2019, 05:03:14 PM »
> Give Mayina the death glare for what he did, flash our eyes Youkai red while at it

> "We'll be wary and won't let ourselves get fooled!"

> "Thank you for the tea and everything, I hope Sakuya recovers soon"
> Get ready to leave

> Ponder what Louise could be up to

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2019, 11:00:09 PM »
> Give Mayina the death glare for what he did, flash our eyes Youkai red while at it

> "We'll be wary and won't let ourselves get fooled!"

> "Thank you for the tea and everything, I hope Sakuya recovers soon"
> Get ready to leave

> Ponder what Louise could be up to

> The daemon responds by sticking out his tongue.

> "I would be more concerned about the fairies." Kaguya suggests. "Especially that blue one... as amusing her her antics with freezing the tea are."

> "It should not take too long for her to recover, I assume she will immediately return to her Mistress." Eirin responds.

> You get ready to leave. Everyone still with tea finishes it, except Alice, who shows no signs of leaving. You note Kogasa somewhat awkwardly pours her remaining tea across the large tongue coming from her umbrella.

> You wonder what Louise is up to currently.

---

// An option appears

// View Louise's situation?

[I don't intend any control of Louise to last very long, it's mostly to answer the 'what is Louise up to' bit. Completely optional but it's a chance to look into how Louise 'lives' and more Makai scene-setting. Basically covering briefly what Louise did since she left you.]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:02:34 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2019, 11:34:14 PM »
> Wait for Alice, don't go anywhere without her!

// Yess, a 'cutscene'!  Let's see what she's up to

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2019, 06:18:13 PM »
> Wait for Alice, don't go anywhere without her!

// Yess, a 'cutscene'!  Let's see what she's up to

> Alice notices you waiting.

> "I am probobly safer in the presence of a literal Immortal than I am anywhere else." Alice states.

> "Immortal?" Mystia asks.

> Alice indicates to Kaguya. "Miss Houraisan is an Immortal. She is an eternal being. That's why such statements such as her complete defeat being impossible are true. I can think of perhaps one way she could possibly be killed, and even then that is highly theoretical; especially given her own powers."

> "Do tell." Kaguya states. "The firebird has tried a lot of different ways."

> "Somehow removing every essence of the Hourai Elixir from your body. Perhaps attacking you with something so powerful not even atoms remain. But even then it's only theoretical; since with your power over Eternity, reducing you to such a state would probobly be impossible in the first place. Of course, being Immortal dosen't mean you cannot be defeated, it only means you cannot lose everything. You can still be sealed and such."

===

// While apart from the party, Louise has returned home; to the Ruins of the Great City of Vina.

// Vina was a city established by a great migration of Witches, Wizards and Warlocks into Makai, as well as general migration from species who are inherently magical. While Paradise was a city that was formed around worship of Shinki and Pandemonium, Vina was a city largely created by those used to city life. Of course, natives moved to Vina as well, but this domination by outsiders gave Vina a very different culture to most of Makai.

// The buildings look like a mixture of Ancient Mediterranean styles. Similar to Ancient Greek; Roman, Carthiginian and even some Egyptian styles. A mixture and blend of them all. Vina itself was built atop a mish-mash of small streams and rivers [Notably not filled with water, but a glimmering purple liquid Maisma], with more waterways carved, giving it a Venetian-style as well.

// But the buildings are in disrepair, and crumbling from age and abandonment. Many choked with vines. Even the central building, the Temple of Shinki, is in a poor state.

// Louise is resting at her residence on the outskirts of Vina. A larger-than average two-story building, with a vinyard-like garden, complete with irrigation from one of the many waterways. This is the only place she can find rest... atop her own long-skeletal remains. Louise has spent the time since arriving home before going to rest looking around Vina, to make sure there is nothing unusual. The only thing she found was a few more cracks in the statue of Shinki within the temple.

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2019, 06:51:42 PM »
>"Or getting hit by the spell that Elis used against us? She might decide to not waste time fighting to get the Grimoire if she comes back again."
>Do we know what happened to the Makaian dressed like a shrine maiden?
>If we don't, say "That reminds me. Whatever happened to the other Makaian that showed up recently? Could she still be around?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2019, 07:52:54 PM »
>"Or getting hit by the spell that Elis used against us? She might decide to not waste time fighting to get the Grimoire if she comes back again." Rumia has no memory of this
// The other 2 actions are fine

> "What about a spell that converted mass in to light which was then surrounded a demarcation barrier?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2019, 09:44:12 PM »
*I am making an adjustment to your question Hope; due to the fact the Bad End is non-canon.

>"Or getting hit by the spell that Elis used against Sakuya? She might decide to not waste time fighting to get the Grimoire if she comes back again."
>Do we know what happened to the Makaian dressed like a shrine maiden?
>If we don't, say "That reminds me. Whatever happened to the other Makaian that showed up recently? Could she still be around?"

> "I do not see Blood Magic being able to defeat me." Kaguya says. "If your concern is it being used on someone else, Eirin is the best person to be around in that case, is she not?"

> No; you haven't seen her since she vanished.

> "She's probobly around somewhere." Daiyousei says. "She didn't seem like a Vampire..."

> "What about a spell that converted mass in to light which was then surrounded a demarcation barrier?"

> "Aside from such a high level transmutation magic being nigh impossible to perform." Eirin says "Kaguya's body is Eternal. It would likely just re-transmute itself as quickly as it is attempted to be transmuted. "