Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3  (Read 208438 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3
« Reply #480 on: August 09, 2019, 07:16:53 PM »
So I've pulled two gold servants so far across both summer events. Lancelot Berserker, and, just now... Lancelot Saber. Weird.

Much happier to have Saber than Berserker. He should spot fairly nicely into my various arts teams whereas I'm not sure what I would even begin to do with Berserker.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #481 on: August 09, 2019, 08:15:12 PM »
You watch Fate/Zero and appreciate how much better Zerkerlot is at everything other than F/GO gameplay than Saberlot. =P
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #482 on: August 09, 2019, 11:22:28 PM »
Lancelot Berserker looks and sounds way cooler, yeah. But I don't think I like his skills. I've got a coworker who insists he's amazing but I don't think I believe him enough to want to invest in him right now while I have three other berserkers I'm working on. Saber Lancelot probably will get investment relatively soon because arts focus. I think he should work pretty well with Tamamo and multiple 2030s.

« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2019, 12:43:04 PM »
Holy moly, Gawain has learned Sunny Day

Nightless Charisma is exactly what he needed, now he can benefit from +40% ATK and +30% Buster for three turns, every five turns. Which scoops him up from his bottom-of-the-barrel status he unfortunately had previously, and turns him into an absolute monster in comparison. He won't be beating out OG Arturia, because Excalibur is nuts already by itself, but he is very viable alongside his other SR Saber buddies now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 12:45:26 PM by Rei Scarlette »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #484 on: August 11, 2019, 02:42:44 AM »
What the hell, the Smart Criminal HATES Tamamo. Is their vendetta targeting random or is there some lore between them that I'm not aware of?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #485 on: August 11, 2019, 04:34:27 AM »
Smart Criminal prioritizes attacking Divine servants, of which Miko~n is one.

You can use this to your advantage in various ways - I myself used Stheno (and her party-wide Quick buff CE) to distract away from double Okitas, for one.

EDIT: womp womp womp
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #486 on: August 11, 2019, 05:38:22 AM »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #487 on: August 11, 2019, 10:09:31 AM »
Guy who wishes he was Hundred-Face Hassan also has focus fire on his first two bars, apparently; first bar focuses Females, second bar focuses Lowest HP. I was wondering why he just wouldn't stop trying to whack Mash.

Caster squadron nuked him real good.

Composite Deity Gorgon was honestly kind of sad with my setup. BB/Mash/Medea Lily could literally facetank everything by themselves; even third bar's crits only hurt for ~400 on Lily as long as the buffs were in place.

EDIT: So someone posted the splits for the race.

TL;DR: double swimsuit waifus had a stranglehold on pole during the first course save for the one blip where DECENCY just flat-out ignored the whole Queen of Abs situation and went full overdrive, HTE took enough to win the second course by 17 minutes, and poor Fran was in dead last at over six hours behind after both courses.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:18:28 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #488 on: August 12, 2019, 12:55:59 PM »
Smart Criminal prioritizes attacking Divine servants, of which Miko~n is one.

You can use this to your advantage in various ways - I myself used Stheno (and her party-wide Quick buff CE) to distract away from double Okitas, for one.

EDIT: womp womp womp

Ah, that makes sense. Well, lucky for me Tamamo is invincible. She stood up to that pummeling for the entire battle lasting tens of turns and never died. :D

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #489 on: August 14, 2019, 10:14:45 AM »
"No Swimsuit Okita" got Meme Breaker'd bois :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #490 on: August 14, 2019, 10:18:07 AM »
Oh man, the PV for Summer 4 is out. Welp. If this is accurate, second banner has at least Summer
Spoiler:
Meltryllis
, Summer
Spoiler:
Rhongomyiad
, and Summer Okita.

And ninja'd on the Shinsengumi.

Oh man, these NPs are just the best.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:27:04 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #491 on: August 14, 2019, 10:23:22 AM »
I came here to say OKITA SAN DAISHOURIIIII but I believe I have been double ninja'd because I went to grab a cup of coffee first lmao

This is excellent news, but at the same time it also immediately shot down what desires I had to roll on Merlin's new banner  :V sorry floof-mage, I have new goals now

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #492 on: August 14, 2019, 10:55:31 AM »
12 10-rolls on the Gacha (and probably 7 tickets)?

ZERO SUMMER SERVANTS

? eh heh heh?  Why'd my gacha luck turn this rotten?  On Summer '18 I got Martha and NP2'd Anne.  On the re-run I landed SurMo and Marie.  This year's event, zilch.  :fail:

?

Hopefully by Nerofest '19, my luck will turn around, I have infinitely more use for Nero and Nero Bride.  :)

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #493 on: August 14, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »
Yorokobe :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #494 on: August 19, 2019, 09:17:05 AM »
So upcoming Illya rate-up, Class-based banners, a bunch of interludes, and 1/2 off (unfinished) Free Quests after Summer 2 ends. On the one hand, I want to try my luck on the Assassin/Extra banner for a chance at Jack and/or despair EMIYA and/or doggo; on the other hand, it's not a GSSR, so it's still normal drop rate, I only have enough Free Quests to make a single 10-pull, and Psuedo-Singularity III is close on the horizon.

Well, at least I already have the magical girl, so I can skip that banner.

Move eternally forward,

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #495 on: August 19, 2019, 06:47:25 PM »
It is admittedly tempting to throw something at the Assaxtra banner. Not more than one 10-pull, though.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #496 on: August 19, 2019, 06:58:54 PM »
So upcoming Illya rate-up, Class-based banners, a bunch of interludes, and 1/2 off (unfinished) Free Quests after Summer 2 ends. On the one hand, I want to try my luck on the Assassin/Extra banner for a chance at Jack and/or despair EMIYA and/or doggo; on the other hand, it's not a GSSR, so it's still normal drop rate, I only have enough Free Quests to make a single 10-pull, and Psuedo-Singularity III is close on the horizon.

Well, at least I already have the magical girl, so I can skip that banner.
PS3 and NeroFest 2019 (which will feature Nero Bride and/or Bryn on the banner) on the horizon.  I might give the Class-based banners a ticket or two, but I'll save my 10-rolls for later.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »
Finally cleaned out both shops of everything that isn't a piece/monument or a boost item o/ Now I can finally relax a bit and prioritize Three Houses and QP farming.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2019, 03:48:36 PM »
Aw man, I still haven't dropped a fifth copy of the event CE, for the second part. There's technically more stuff I want still in the store of the first part than the second part at this point, but I really would like a max limit broken Dive To Blue. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope to drop the last copy before the event ends.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #499 on: August 25, 2019, 08:27:48 PM »
It is admittedly tempting to throw something at the Assaxtra banner. Not more than one 10-pull, though.

Worth it

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #500 on: August 26, 2019, 05:08:44 PM »
Just a thought, I wonder what we're getting instead of the Prisma Illya Movie Commemoration Campaign.  We got two parts of it; the Illya Summoning Gacha and the Interludes for Illya and Chloe.  But we don't have an Event Quest and its associated CE nor a 4-day login bonus of 4* XP cards.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #501 on: August 26, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #502 on: August 26, 2019, 11:31:54 PM »
UMU INTENSIFIES

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #503 on: August 27, 2019, 10:15:28 AM »
Oh, that's interesting, no double Servants for the Exhibition Quests - no cheesing with double Merlin!

Move eternally forward,

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #504 on: August 29, 2019, 07:42:25 AM »
Double post because NeroFES is up!

Aaaannnd Brynhild has eluded me again. Damn.

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #505 on: August 29, 2019, 07:47:59 AM »
60SQs gave me NP4 4* Nero, 1 5* and 4* event CE, and 2 3* event CEs. :V

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #506 on: August 29, 2019, 04:07:01 PM »
Brynhild is Lusamine. That's just what Lusamine looks like...

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #507 on: August 30, 2019, 01:19:26 AM »
MLB Three-legs or not MLB... that is the question...

Prolly MLB when I get all 5 copies and stay focused on the lottery.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #508 on: August 30, 2019, 03:08:48 AM »
MLB Three-legs or not MLB... that is the question...

Prolly MLB when I get all 5 copies and stay focused on the lottery.
Always MLB any CE that gives you an event Attack boost - one DPS dealing quad triple damage is always better than the whole party dealing double damage.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:45:19 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #509 on: August 30, 2019, 02:09:18 PM »
Wow, Enkidu shredded Herc like it was nobody's business even on NP1. Merlin probably didn't even have to be there. :V