Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3  (Read 208868 times)

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
Re: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3
« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2019, 03:09:23 PM »
how dare you

Not that I don't appreciate the guy. He's still a lovable little ball of fun. But after a lot of SQ last year and not a single summer saba, seeing the gold card turn out to be him was a let down. Still getting him fully leveled though.

Aaaah I want him send the virtuous prince/ss to meeee

Nuh uh, this cutesy derp is mine, considering I tried for him before and didn't get him then :q
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:14:53 PM by qMyon »

« Reply #391 on: July 12, 2019, 04:11:54 PM »
Speaking of Astolfo, I wonder when best boi's strengthening quest is coming around? I think it was due about a week ago, I needs it because my NP2 Astolfo is actually stronger than my NP1 Drake and I want to use him instead for daily farming

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #392 on: July 12, 2019, 07:34:20 PM »
Used about 240 quartz on the summer 1 banner, and got Tamalancer and Gil?s friend.

Now to try to get quartz for the actual 2019 summer event....

« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2019, 12:00:15 PM »
Well, that giant crab challenge quest was a bit of a pain, I don't have a friend with Angra on their support and even if they did I don't really have a good party setup to utilize his NP to its fullest potential.

SO I just took Mashu/Euryale/Merlin and gradually chipped it down with flat damage. Core of the Goddess EX and Covering Fire skill means every hit from Euryale was going for 700~800 damage so not too bad. It took me 62 turns in all to finish it off, making it even longer than Salter's memorial quest, but also far less dangerous.

In hindsight it might have been better to take Mashu/Hans/Waver instead because Waver's attack buff also grants flat damage, which would have meant everybody can actually hurt the crab. And the curse from his NP would have been a small but welcome bonus too.

Edit: Covering Fire is a CE, not a skill :V that's what i meant
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:59:26 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »
I was lucky enough to have Saber Lancelot and the SSR Gacha CE from Saber Wars, so I just let him loose with Mash and a support Waver.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2019, 12:54:35 PM »
Aw man, saving my quartz and tickets for another week to get to the Mordred rate up is gonna be hard. They're burning a hole in my pocket. I think the devs knew she would be the most sought after so they put her late in the event on purpose.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2019, 01:46:43 PM »
And here I am still waiting for the Tekken Saint banner. :V

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2019, 04:55:59 PM »
I noticed that Buster Chains helped tremendously for the Giant Enemy Crab as well - each attack got an extra 2000 damage or so (for a total of +6000 for the whole round).

Granted, with Euryale and a couple of Arts Stallers, you're not going to get very many at them, but they're great if/when you can.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2019, 05:02:52 PM »
Beat the Giant Enemy Crab and it wasn't as tedious or difficult as I thought. 

Team: NP2 Shuten w/ MLB Covering Fire, Waver w/ MLB Prisma Cosmos, & Support Merlin.  It never made it past these three.

Constantly fired off NPs with Merlin's healing outpacing any damage while the GEC ate a very steady stream of poison and curses from Shuten and Waver.

« Reply #399 on: July 17, 2019, 12:54:30 AM »
I noticed that Buster Chains helped tremendously for the Giant Enemy Crab as well - each attack got an extra 2000 damage or so (for a total of +6000 for the whole round).

Granted, with Euryale and a couple of Arts Stallers, you're not going to get very many at them, but they're great if/when you can.

I had the misfortune to discover this only at literal end of the fight :V crabbo had 800 HP left and then suddenly I see Mash, who had been hitting for 1~8 damage, just bash his head in for 2k or so.

I guess a Herc or CuZilla backline would be the real MVPs here for new players to finish it off with their solo buster chains.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #400 on: July 17, 2019, 02:59:02 AM »
Okay this approach is fucking hilarious

[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #401 on: July 17, 2019, 05:08:29 AM »
Okay this approach is fucking hilarious

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VPO9ZZEdmnY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It continues to baffle me just how good some people are at this game.

Also, I'm not sure how I did it, but like last year where I used a summon ticket on a whim and ended up with Tamalancer, this year I used a summon ticket on a whim and ended up with the archer version of the pirate duo.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #402 on: July 18, 2019, 02:35:03 PM »
Aw, I don't think I can fight the big crab because I haven't finished Babylonia yet. Damn you Babyloniaaaa!

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #403 on: July 19, 2019, 10:33:04 AM »
Wanted lesbian pirates, ended up with a tan and a shark after spending more quartz than I should be comfortable with with children's card game enthusiast and the best kind of bandage babe upcoming very very soon. I have very little interest in punchy punchy or fur capes on the beach, so I'm at least skipping the next banner.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #404 on: July 19, 2019, 11:15:02 AM »
Okay it's 7/19 where's Part 2 D:

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #405 on: July 19, 2019, 12:29:16 PM »
Is part one still accessible when part two comes out? Do I need to get everything I want from the store now or will it and the currencies still be accessible?

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #406 on: July 19, 2019, 12:44:37 PM »
It should still be available, and starting part 2 won't lock you out of part 1, though one chapter does require the statue to be built in part 1.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #407 on: July 19, 2019, 10:34:26 PM »
Any guesses on who'll be a part of the next wave of summer servants will be (on the JP server)?

I'll guess MHXXA will be in the mix.  There always been a summer Altria in the summer events, so why stop now?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #408 on: July 20, 2019, 12:14:07 AM »
Jinako! Jinako! Jinako! Beach Jinako promptly!

Who's the most popular character who isn't already beachified? Cu is probably up there, unless I missed him. Beach Cu Alter might be pretty fun. Give him a speedo and some floaties. Probably Medusa and Astolfo are up there too?

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #409 on: July 20, 2019, 12:47:15 AM »
Jinako! Jinako! Jinako! Beach Jinako promptly!

Who's the most popular character who isn't already beachified? Cu is probably up there, unless I missed him. Beach Cu Alter might be pretty fun. Give him a speedo and some floaties. Probably Medusa and Astolfo are up there too?
JP's basically been begging for Hawaiian Shirt Cu since Summer 1, and it only got louder since Summer 2 because of Maid Alter. Summer 3 takes place in Hawaii, even; and still no Carnival Phantasm Cu.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 12:50:29 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #410 on: July 20, 2019, 01:06:09 AM »
Do we have a Summer Lizard or any Summer Gorgon Sisters yet? Those seem like obvious choices.

Of course, if it were left to me, it'd be Bradamante and Ereshkigal, but those will never happen.

« Reply #411 on: July 20, 2019, 01:28:26 AM »
Brave Liz is secretly summer liz given to us from a non-summer event. It was her master plan all along, or something

I'd like to see Okita getting a summer version though if I got to pick from anyone, but also MHXA

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #412 on: July 20, 2019, 01:46:17 AM »
I am down like the clown for Summer Okita as well, she's right behind the LanSSR duo I mentioned previously.

« Reply #413 on: July 20, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »
summer d'Eon or riot

Considering each summer so far has had an Artoria of some form as well as a servant drawn by Wada Arco, I'm expecting some version of LArtoria and Drake. Beyond that, no clue.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #414 on: July 20, 2019, 02:30:56 AM »
SUMMER GRAMPS SUMMER GRAMPS
I've been on the hassanta train for like two years at this point, and I've yet to be given my reward.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #415 on: July 20, 2019, 04:57:14 AM »
tfw you NP2 Squirtoria before you could even get Tekken Saint :V

« Reply #416 on: July 20, 2019, 05:46:23 AM »
I just wish there were a banner with Archuria and Mo together, but I guess the king of the beach doesn't want to be seen in the vicinity of our lovable "driftwood-like thing"  :V

Gotta hold on to my quarts here and see if I can luck out after last year's big fail

Edit: Decided to throw just the 6 tickets from the summer servants at Archuria's banner, as I didn't want to spend all my tickets but I also didn't exactly want to pass up a possible chance of getting her.

It feels like a near exact repeat of last year as I got Caster Marie again and still have no other summer servants? Here's hoping my luck works out for the better when Mordred's banner comes around. I am 3/5 Knights of Marines now though so that can potentially be something real good if I luck out just a little bit more

Edit2: I had a sudden change of heart and realized I *really* wanted Archuria, so all my Mordred funds went into getting her (successfully!) and along the way came a third copy of CasMarie and an MLB Knights of Marines. I am extremely happy with this result despite it being totally against my initial planning
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 05:04:27 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #417 on: July 21, 2019, 05:18:22 PM »
Failed to land KiyoLancer w/ 30SQ and 2 tickets, only netting NP2 Wu Zetian and little else.
Will try again for SurMo in a couple of days.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #418 on: July 23, 2019, 04:26:11 AM »
Alright, I got ten tickets and 75 quartz, let's see if I can get me a Mordred.

I pulled:

-Another Ending (duplicate)
-Berserker Lancelot
-Pirates Party

And a few duplicate 4* CEs that I don't really care about.

Pretty shitty results! Not surprising! Oh well!

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2019, 05:21:55 AM »
Nothing much from 4 tickets, but landed SurMo on my first 10-Roll.  (And a new 3* CE too.)

On to Caster Marie...

Nothing much on 3 tickets and the first 10-roll (just my first copy of the 4* event CE), but landed her on my second (and a 5* event CE and NP2'd Helena).

Edit-

Took down the giant boar hoard in 44 turns w/ Raikou (w/ MLB Sumo), Mash (w/ MLB Prisma Cosmos), and Support Merlin.  Mystic Code: Chaldea
Mash handles defense, Merlin handles healing, Raikou handles attack.  Prioritize Arts Cards and NP spam.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:09:44 AM by Aya Reiko »